Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 [1587] 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:07:15 AM

some people took profits on the news of delayed FN yesterday, newbies panicked and sold when they saw dumps. shit and retarded dumpers Sad

i think FN is running now  https://twitter.com/sasha35625

great news... Waves team really need to push PR now.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigKush

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:13:03 AM

wish Waves team was a little bit more professional..just like Stratis team, which delivers 4 month faster than the dates that were mentioned in roadmap... Net.core wow.
Bitboy12345

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:19:19 AM

wish Waves team was a little bit more professional..just like Stratis team, which delivers 4 month faster than the dates that were mentioned in roadmap... Net.core wow.
I wont even joke... I've just bought some strat... its a very promising project indeed. Waves will get there. Just need to be patient.

RMfuckbarca

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:38:58 AM

Finally full nodes now, first milestone. But the price is dumped, buy the rumor sell the news? Roll Eyes
addias

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:48:21 AM

All this talk about the Full Node, what will the Full Node exactly do?
BigKush

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:49:21 AM

Finally full nodes now, first milestone. But the price is dumped, buy the rumor sell the news? Roll Eyes

actually it's not full nodes, cause they are not public. Sasha need another couple days to test and fix some stuff. He just gave to bittrex another version of their servr nodes and called it Fullnodes...but they are not. That's why price went down.
Bitboy12345

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:58:13 AM

actually it's not full nodes, cause they are not public. Sasha need another couple days to test and fix some stuff. He just gave to bittrex another version of their servr nodes and called it Fullnodes...but they are not. That's why price went down.

Thanks for clarifying. Such a confusing situation.

I'm Confused... according to this https://twitter.com/sasha35625 its full public node release

cebb

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:58:54 AM

What has been provided to bittrex and other waves exchange is THE FULL NODE VERSION. Sasha need to make sure that it is working properly before releasing it to public. It makes sense to fix any last minute bugs (if any) on a limited number of nodes than to fix once it is public. If no bugs are found in next couple of days THE SAME FULL NODE VERSION will be made public.
BigKush

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:02:37 AM

I'm Confused... according to this https://twitter.com/sasha35625 its full public node release

Nah..you should not trust his shittalk. He lied like for half a year. You can check the facts, and answer a couple of questions to get the idea that these are not full nodes:
1) can YOU download and run it?
2) Are there any other nodes which are situated not at Sasha' headquarter?
3) Check the waves explorer to get the idea that this is another bullshit    http://wavesexplorer.com/nodes
cebb

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:05:41 AM

Now is the right time to offload your stratis profit and load up on waves. stratis is already up x10 times its ICO price. only way for stratis is down from here. Waves is barely 1.2 times its ICO. much more potential in WAVES.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 07:06:11 AM

Its a full nodes they say. i'm not  confused back then when there was no FN yet.  Grin

So, today Waves Platform successfully updated their developer nodes and Bittrex its node to the final release candidate for Full Nodes. The Waves developers will be observing the network for a short period to assure the network remains stable after which the Full Nodes will be released to the community. This will allow for custom token creation (maybe not through GUI at start but surely by using Swagger) and therefore we will finally be able to issue the Incent tokens. Stay tuned for more news!

Whatever it is, it doesn't matter to me now. I get used to it. Seeing the price is above ICO isn't that something to get scared of.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitboy12345

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:07:09 AM

Nah..you should not trust his shittalk. He lied like for half a year. You can check the facts, and answer a couple of questions to get the idea that these are not full nodes:
3) Check the waves explorer to get the idea that this is another bullshit    http://wavesexplorer.com/nodes
The fud is strong! lol. Its a full node release and theres no way around that... devs wouldnt make public anouncements if it werent so... you trippin dude

BigKush

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:09:15 AM

3) Check the waves explorer to get the idea that this is another bullshit    http://wavesexplorer.com/nodes
The fud is strong! lol. Its a full node release... you trippin dude

you call it a fud. sooo..could you please counter my facts?make some palemic or bring some reasonable arguments why Im wrong?  otherwise you will be ignored and written down to shittalk list.
Bitboy12345

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:13:29 AM

you call it a fud. sooo..could you please counter my facts?make some palemic or bring some reasonable arguments why Im wrong?  otherwise you will be ignored and written down to shittalk list.

I dont really care if you ignore me or add me to your "shitlist" dude... besides that I don't really want to waste my time trying to prove you wrong... not worth my time or energy. When the price goes through the roof you can take that as my proof. lol

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 07:14:40 AM

Okay Its not fullnodes Smiley what is it with you? its either somebody dumped their waves the first or you want to buy cheap. you can always tell us to dump and sure we can do it.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cebb

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:15:30 AM

from slack few hours ago:

karlkarlsson   [7:58 AM] 
@ayro: We updated our dev nodes to the mainnet version and bittrex as well. Now we watch the network for 1-3 days and then release it to public. That will be the final step to decentralization.

[7:58] 
So far everything is working fine.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:17:17 AM

BigKush your statement is not a fud. I myself had been disappointed with the performance of waves. You were really stating facts and no need for you to explain your side. We are all experiencing the same situation with regards to this 30K BTC investment with so little growth.  Mind those keep on blindly accusing us of a fud , we are only constructively criticizing the way the funds, marketing and the roadmap had been handled.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bitboy12345

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:20:31 AM

BigKush your statement is not a fud. I myself had been disappointed with the performance of waves. You were really stating facts and no need for you to explain your side. We are all experiencing the same situation with regards to this 30K BTC investment with so little growth.  Mind those keep on blindly accusing us of a fud , we are only constructively criticizing the way the funds, marketing and the roadmap had been handled.

I have an Idea... sell your waves and diss the project. Buy something else. That way you wont have to deal with the disappointment and "mishandling" of your investment. All your problems gone... lol

BigKush

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:21:48 AM

I dont really care if you ignore me or add me to your "shitlist" dude... besides that I don't really want to waste my time trying to prove you wrong... not worth my time or energy. When the price goes through the roof you can take that as my proof. lol

Just like i thought. cause you know that the facts are strong and you can't counter it. If you really don't want to waste you time, you just didn't replied at all.  Anyway, im sure that he will relise it someday, but seriously SASHA.. stop it.. stop saying lies for no reason... what was the point of calling it "PUBLIC FULL NODES" if they are not PUBLIC and you need another time to test it? Why can't you write something like "Guys, good news. We finished our coding and provided Bittrex with our nodes that become public after testing at exchange. Our estimate is 5 days (keeping in mind that if all goes of it will take 3 days and you will overdeliver)".  
cebb

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:24:31 AM

anyone can look at @Bigkush and @MoneyJ history and can see that they are from stratis and are here to just fud.

Looks like stratis fanboys are feeling threatened that the big elephant WAVES is rising from hibernation.

Pages: « 1 ... 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 [1587] 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: