Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 [1496] 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:26:16 PM

Moscow to host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference

Smile-Expo, an international company specialized in organizing major business events, has announced Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Russia that will be held on November 10, 2016 at Moscow.

According to the conference website, the conference will split up in two halls for financiers and entrepreneurs respectively. The stream for financiers will focus on the implementation of blockchain applications in banking, preparation of bill on cryptocurrency regulations and formation of Russian blockchain consortium. On the other hand, the stream for entrepreneurs will discuss on the distributed ledger applications in telecommunications, insurance, notary, the Internet of things and asset management.

http://www.econotimes.com/Moscow-to-host-bitcoin-and-blockchain-conference-on-November-10-341512

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/785953172464410629
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:03:12 AM

Is there ANYONE on here that is complaining about the timeline for the release actually involved in TESTING the testnet??

Or are every single one of you complaining, not doing testing at all?

Because that is EXACTLY what I think is going on. Prove me otherwise please.

The onerous isn't on Waves investors to deliver the product. The $15,000,000 we raised for Waves gives us the right to express our annoyance at extended delays, wether we test the network or not.

What an incredibly stupid thing to say.

This attitude is far worse than Waves being behind their original roadmap schedule.  Investing doesn't give you rights. It gives you responsibilities.

Adam Smith is rolling in his grave. Save the Marxist drivel for the politburo. I have fulfilled my responsibility, i.e. given them money. It is now their responsibility to deliver to me in proportion to my investment. That is how capitalism works, dude. And crypto is the purest expression of voluntarist capitalism.
solstice

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:24:41 AM

Smile-Expo, an international company specialized in organizing major business events, has announced Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Russia that will be held on November 10, 2016 at Moscow.

According to the conference website, the conference will split up in two halls for financiers and entrepreneurs respectively. The stream for financiers will focus on the implementation of blockchain applications in banking, preparation of bill on cryptocurrency regulations and formation of Russian blockchain consortium. On the other hand, the stream for entrepreneurs will discuss on the distributed ledger applications in telecommunications, insurance, notary, the Internet of things and asset management.

http://www.econotimes.com/Moscow-to-host-bitcoin-and-blockchain-conference-on-November-10-341512

Does anyone from the WAVES team to speak on the event?
cielo98

Activity: 191

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:21:28 AM

I'm very sure waves team do not understand what they are doing , conflicting report, another two weeks, attimes it is better not to talk. There is no need to engage the media when you don't have any strong fundamentals backing the news. I will expect another 27k floor soon

Me too, with BTC pumping, another dump will happen. I will set buy orders between 25k-27k!

IMO I wouldn't expect to see that low ever again - Maybe 30k? The project is progressing and Waves is moving forward for sure. We keep hovering over new floors, daytraders will daytrade but there will be a massive increase in price for Waves and all of its investors over the next year or two. I just wouldn't expect it to be soon *cough 2 weeks* - just know it will happen, eventually.

I hope time will prove you right. I stop looking at the timeline and just wait for the big WAVES to happen.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:39:43 AM

Is there ANYONE on here that is complaining about the timeline for the release actually involved in TESTING the testnet??

The onerous isn't on Waves investors to deliver the product. The $15,000,000 we raised for Waves gives us the right to express our annoyance at extended delays, wether we test the network or not.

This attitude is far worse than Waves being behind their original roadmap schedule.  Investing doesn't give you rights. It gives you responsibilities.

Adam Smith is rolling in his grave. Save the Marxist drivel for the politburo. I have fulfilled my responsibility, i.e. given them money. It is now their responsibility to deliver to me in proportion to my investment. That is how capitalism works, dude. And crypto is the purest expression of voluntarist capitalism.

Sell now. They owe you nothing.
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:01:34 AM

Now, do you mean just me, or do you mean they owe nothing to any of the ICO investors? Unless we help test they aren't obligated to deliver and can just walk away with ICO funds? Really? You have a funny way of soliciting people to help with the testnet. Guilt-tripping investors isn't gonna work.
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:44:09 AM

And there you have it... as it stands waves has bypassed lisk on coinmarketcap. Although only marginally it still represents progress and if you look at the trade volumes I think its fair to say waves is doing well considering the fact that we are still waiting to get listed by the big players in the exchange space.

oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:51:00 AM

And there you have it... as it stands waves has bypassed lisk on coinmarketcap. Although only marginally it still represents progress and if you look at the trade volumes I think its fair to say waves is doing well considering the fact that we are still waiting to get listed by the big players in the exchange space.

Asset creation, Fiat Gateway and Decentralize exchange, i am eager to see if Waves could be superior on all those part.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 06:19:59 AM

they've been day dreaming about getting listed on big exchange sites for months already. none of these exchanges are going to list waves. they can't even release fullnodes...expect them to post a hiring ads for they will once again need a programmer for whatever else it can do and will once again spend the money from the investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:13:38 AM

The point to investors is not the issue of marketcap, Stratis  has lower marketcap than waves, but at the current price the investors have made 5X on their investment. Lisk has made money for her investors Waves can't claim so, even at 34Ksat the ICO investors are still making profit

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:27:43 AM

Ahhhh. Bullshit fud wave is coming.

Guys absolutely stop whining. Investors dont cy.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:30:46 AM

Does anyone from the WAVES team to speak on the event?

I hope not, its radicules expensive i guess, but i could bring new incestors.  The one we have now are babies.
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:39:43 AM

The truth lies somewhere between. Morally of course they have to deliver however when we invested we knew exactly that we give them the money with no strings attached.

This attitude is far worse than Waves being behind their original roadmap schedule.  Investing doesn't give you rights. It gives you responsibilities.

Now, do you mean just me, or do you mean they owe nothing to any of the ICO investors? Unless we help test they aren't obligated to deliver and can just walk away with ICO funds? Really? You have a funny way of soliciting people to help with the testnet. Guilt-tripping investors isn't gonna work.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:16:50 AM

Naturally Waves team has a responsibility to deliver the tech, which they are doing quite impressively - even if you only see the milestones like network launch, client updates or full nodes.

But this weird sense of entitlement some people in crypto have, that because they put money into an ICO it gives them some kind of automatic right to 3x or 10x returns in a matter of weeks or months? Not attractive.
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:38:04 AM

Naturally Waves team has a responsibility to deliver the tech, which they are doing quite impressively - even if you only see the milestones like network launch, client updates or full nodes.

But this weird sense of entitlement some people in crypto have, that because they put money into an ICO it gives them some kind of automatic right to 3x or 10x returns in a matter of weeks or months? Not attractive.

What a load of horse shit. You willingly played the hype game to raise as much f*cking money as possible. No signature campaign or bounty was beneath you guys. Then you turn around with this Virgin Mary attitude of shock that people were *gasp!* in it to make money.

The hypocrisy is thick as mud here. 
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 10:40:45 AM

What a load of horse shit. You willingly played the hype game to raise as much f*cking money as possible. No signature campaign or bounty was beneath you guys. Then you turn around with this Virgin Mary attitude of shock that people were *gasp!* in it to make money.

The team invested their own BTC in this too. And they're working to make it worth a lot more - hard. Just without the sense of entitlement.
So I'm not sure it's the hypocrisy that's as thick as mud here.
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:51:00 AM

The team invested their own BTC in this too. And they're working to make it worth a lot more - hard. Just without the sense of entitlement.

Oh cry me a river .... the team is working "hard" ....

The reason they do not have a sense of entitlement is because they already cleared a sick amount on money on this ICO, while the investors - the same people you mock at every opportunity - have yet to see a dime.

So yea the hypocrisy is thick, and you can't seem to open your mouth without adding to it.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 11:01:08 AM

The reason they do not have a sense of entitlement is because they already cleared a sick amount on money on this ICO, while the investors - the same people you mock at every opportunity - have yet to see a dime.

So yea the hypocrisy is thick, and you can't seem to open your mouth without adding to it.

Ok, I don't think we're going to get further on this. You invested, you'll get a return. If you have the patience to hold it will probably be a good one. I'm not sure what you expect but right now it seems pretty unrealistic. If you went into ICO thinking this was going to be some P&D alt then you made a mistake.
If you have insights that will speed development and release, please swing over to our Slack and let the dev team know.
You'll also find we're perfectly civil to people who know how to act reasonably.
Solidsnake2016

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:28:44 AM

I have no problem waiting 2 or 3 years for Waves to go to the moon provided that the team continues to work hard and keeps us updated.
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:43:27 AM

Ok, I don't think we're going to get further on this. You invested, you'll get a return. If you have the patience to hold it will probably be a good one. I'm not sure what you expect but right now it seems pretty unrealistic. If you went into ICO thinking this was going to be some P&D alt then you made a mistake.
If you have insights that will speed development and release, please swing over to our Slack and let the dev team know.
You'll also find we're perfectly civil to people who know how to act reasonably.

Thank you Cassius... Its about time someone said something useful here. Well said.

Pages: « 1 ... 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 [1496] 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: