Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 [1716] 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 04:18:42 PM

Pretty much agree. If people want to waste their lives writing and reading rubbish and lies they can. Personally I don't plan on spending a lot of time trying to shovel it out of the way. There's a lot of cool stuff going on and if you're capable of being civil then you can find out more on Slack.

Shlomo, I'm probably wasting my time with this too but you seemed like a reasonable guy until recently. If Sasha had kept 51% he would have fallen foul of the Howey test, and WAVES would likely have been considered a security. Feel free to swing by Slack and discuss business decisions further. Lehitraot.

No, just look at the success of Ripple, everyone from Westpac Bank in Australia to Bitstamp are using their shit, you have no idea what you're on about!

I'm aware of Ripple. It's an issue that may become problematic for them in the future. Even if not, few people here like the idea of a crypto with a 50% premine.
And no, no serious business starts their research with bitcointalk.
Enjoy whatever it is you get from this thread.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:19:23 PM

success of Ripple
My eyes hurt.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:20:28 PM

He can never rant that one slack we all know he'd be banned before he can even speak there. Been wanting to rant how the price is lately, I bought some when it hit 40k.

Trade volume is very low, we are at 10BTC today, or under what is very low number to see for coin with ambitions be crypto leader. So something has to be done and fast. Not telling in 2 days, but in my estimate 2 months should be visible some real things done, not just nice words.

i think its called , the calm before the storm.  Cool

I agree with you guys.
Only 1,62 million Waves available to buy in Bittrex, this indicate that more than 95% of Waves is keep on official wallet.
Most Wavesters go LONG because it is just a matter of time before WAVES attract billions of people around the world.

Just a matter of time before WAVES attracts billions of people around the world. Had to quote the most retarded thing I have EVER heard. I can be famous for finding the biggest dipshit in history yaaaay

Only retarded people call people retarded
 Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

You mean like what you just done?

he does have a point, why would you say it will attracts billions?

You think much of the world will give a shit about this crap?

This was just a money grab and you will get your dex but nobody will be using it!

I repeat nobody will be using it, except the bagholders are us crew.

Okay ok, I'll waste some time discussing it....  first off let's describe waves as a platform not a currency.  
Secondly let's make it known that all tokens generated through CAT'S on the platform directly use the waves platform and generate fees for the supporters of that platform.

Now with these two assumptions we can take a look at the CAT'S and consider that all people and businesses that transact these tokens are waves users.
So far there is incent/ bancoin-global/ darkrus/ chronobank that stand out as very useable CAT based businesses.  Every one of them has the possibility of attracting millions of customers, and  even before DEX and gateways have been released they are each valued in the millions.
Now once DEX is released they and all the other ICO'S released will have an active funding method which will create liquidity for not only the CAT'S but also for waves.
Billions of people is far fetched atm and would rewire hundreds of unique useful CAT'S to be created....   but if we see 10 successful CAT'S created and running in the next year the idea of billions of people using them will seem less far fetched as a working business model is created.  (Check out Incent's ico generation platform, it's pretty sweet).
Waves value will not really increase all that much until we see how these CAT'S grow, and until LPOS is established so that the thousands of holders can profit from the transactions.( did you know that under testing the DEX has been shown by pbleck to be able to do more tps than poloniex does during peak times)

I'm sorry for those that invested to heavily expecting waves to have quick returns, but so far waves has managed itself like any long term business should do.
A preemptive pump on price would only benefit those traders that want to make a quick buck. And would take money, and security from an unfinished product.

Anyways there is a short update from someone who does read what is happening on the development side.

Good luck trading bitcointalkers.

10 successful CAT'S?
I sure hate to interrupt you all but just want to ask. How many cats had been successful as of now?

If you read through my entire post you would have seen that I already wrote that it will require a dex and gateways before the cats can be successful...   and that even without them the aforementioned cats seem to be well on their way.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

Trade volume is very low, we are at 10BTC today, or under what is very low number to see for coin with ambitions be crypto leader. So something has to be done and fast. Not telling in 2 days, but in my estimate 2 months should be visible some real things done, not just nice words.

I agree with you guys.
Only 1,62 million Waves available to buy in Bittrex, this indicate that more than 95% of Waves is keep on official wallet.
Most Wavesters go LONG because it is just a matter of time before WAVES attract billions of people around the world.

Just a matter of time before WAVES attracts billions of people around the world. Had to quote the most retarded thing I have EVER heard. I can be famous for finding the biggest dipshit in history yaaaay

Only retarded people call people retarded
 Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

You mean like what you just done?

he does have a point, why would you say it will attracts billions?

You think much of the world will give a shit about this crap?

This was just a money grab and you will get your dex but nobody will be using it!

I repeat nobody will be using it, except the bagholders are us crew.

Okay ok, I'll waste some time discussing it....  first off let's describe waves as a platform not a currency.  
Secondly let's make it known that all tokens generated through CAT'S on the platform directly use the waves platform and generate fees for the supporters of that platform.

Now with these two assumptions we can take a look at the CAT'S and consider that all people and businesses that transact these tokens are waves users.
So far there is incent/ bancoin-global/ darkrus/ chronobank that stand out as very useable CAT based businesses.  Every one of them has the possibility of attracting millions of customers, and  even before DEX and gateways have been released they are each valued in the millions.
Now once DEX is released they and all the other ICO'S released will have an active funding method which will create liquidity for not only the CAT'S but also for waves.
Billions of people is far fetched atm and would rewire hundreds of unique useful CAT'S to be created....   but if we see 10 successful CAT'S created and running in the next year the idea of billions of people using them will seem less far fetched as a working business model is created.  (Check out Incent's ico generation platform, it's pretty sweet).
Waves value will not really increase all that much until we see how these CAT'S grow, and until LPOS is established so that the thousands of holders can profit from the transactions.( did you know that under testing the DEX has been shown by pbleck to be able to do more tps than poloniex does during peak times)

I'm sorry for those that invested to heavily expecting waves to have quick returns, but so far waves has managed itself like any long term business should do.
A preemptive pump on price would only benefit those traders that want to make a quick buck. And would take money, and security from an unfinished product.

Anyways there is a short update from someone who does read what is happening on the development side.

Good luck trading bitcointalkers.

Thanks for this post. I for one DO appreciate the effort.

I also agree now is not the time to pump the product. Wait until DEX is competitive and some banks are on board as gateways, then hit 'em with the marketing.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:27:25 PM

Once those are in place a pump will not be needed, though a strategic bump in buy orders at that point will undoubtedly occur.  And expedite the growth process...  hopefully all the trolls in here will sell before then.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:28:28 PM

They say no publicity is bad so at least waves dead thread is coming back alive. Thanks for the post bitcoin carpenter.
ShlomoGoyimberg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:38:01 PM

Pretty much agree. If people want to waste their lives writing and reading rubbish and lies they can. Personally I don't plan on spending a lot of time trying to shovel it out of the way. There's a lot of cool stuff going on and if you're capable of being civil then you can find out more on Slack.

Shlomo, I'm probably wasting my time with this too but you seemed like a reasonable guy until recently. If Sasha had kept 51% he would have fallen foul of the Howey test, and WAVES would likely have been considered a security. Feel free to swing by Slack and discuss business decisions further. Lehitraot.

No, just look at the success of Ripple, everyone from Westpac Bank in Australia to Bitstamp are using their shit, you have no idea what you're on about!

I'm aware of Ripple. It's an issue that may become problematic for them in the future. Even if not, few people here like the idea of a crypto with a 50% premine.
And no, no serious business starts their research with bitcointalk.
Enjoy whatever it is you get from this thread.

Retard, the entire fucking coin was a pre-mine, and of course serious businesses come here, you know how I know that?

I've talked to hedge fund managers with billions under management who have told me this!

If a project was explained properly and done right, he could've raised more capital to start with and explained why he was reserving 51% stock, because he's trying to now run a private company controlling none of the stock more or less, it's fucking stupid, and do you know why Ripple is successful? Because they did go to the business community first as I stated several posts back needs to happen here, instead of former and current criminals and drug dealers on fucking Bitcointalk and networked their shit properly before they started.

You talk about gateways before pumping the price, hello fuckhead, but the price is well below its ICO, this is a pointless statement, even fucking Incent won't let their product go below ICO, for very fucking good reasons, they "get it" and you don't!

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

I'm unsure whether your arguing with or against your earlier thoughts...  please construct your argument in a more concise way so that people can understand what you are getting at...

I see that your frustrated, but remember that Waves is still trading higher than its original ico value vs fiat...  no one has lost money yet.

16 million usd was raised, and now it's  worth 24 million dollars, that's a 50% increase in value over 3/4 of a year.....

Your anger is unfounded, it's not waves fault that you didn't refund your btc account.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:45:58 PM

They say no publicity is bad so at least waves dead thread is coming back alive. Thanks for the post bitcoin carpenter.

at slacks , its all alive and all  serious there, you can see the development and more , this thread are full with trolls Smiley

i read this for fun Smiley
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:48:29 PM

Yeah, fucking storm in a tea cup more like it, and one that's half empty not half full!

You know I'm pissed off when I'm shitting on my own investment, but fuck me dead, what can you expect, we're all autistic here, somethings just aren't about money, but they are, know what I mean goys?

Why not take your advise to slack, calm down on all the racist rhetoric and be proactive with the development....  the only person who checks bitcointalk is twiggysmile.

Rant in here is like screaming alone  in a cave, only the bears will hear you.

You mean he doesn't check this thread ? What is he busy with ? All good CEO answer and write here too.
Guess he's just scared, I mean he did post here once in a blue moon.
Must be the autism, must be this, must be that.
Ah excuses. Let's excuses everything always, all the time.

He bans people everywhere, especially slack with his "VIP club", if that is not hints of someone that got stuff to hide, and can't handle shits, what is it ?
Ah yes excuses incoming Wink.

Here leaves this Avenue open for your troll club....  but I only see like 5 or 6 people in here posting whereas there are hundreds of daily posters in slack and thousands of members....  why come in here and argue...  it would be a waste of time.  You and St Stephen are both probably excluded from slack due to your lack of civility, and one track minds...  at least you have this Avenue to keep yourselves entertained.

For others seeing this post who are wondering why the official waves thread is so empty of news, ask twiggysmile for an invite to see what the project is up to....  think the team has got tired. Of having to answer the same Fud from the same guys only to have it washed away by another bunch of pages of the same Fud by the same guys..  
I know I'm just wasting my time  here though because before anyone else reads this CrowdFunder and St Stephen will wash it away with there insane babble about how they want Sasha to listen to them, and how they think the waves team should use there development funding to pump waves price.. .
Crypto traders just don't get economics or business development....  and it's not worth discussing it in this thread.

Because, dumb fuck, the REAL investors who will be looking to implement Waves into their systems or throw millions at it will always come here, this is used as the flagship place to get Waves info for the public.

Jesus Christ, fucking (((Sasha))) started this thread, is he good enough to start this thread to bilk our money but not take one day out a week even to check it and interact with us mortals?

Fuck him, the cunt's fucked in the head, and I'll continue saying it until he gives me reason to assume otherwise, I'm through shilling for the cunt, I don't care if I lose all my investment, I'm not going to lie or shill for a billion dollars, I shouldn't be doing it just because I want this to be successful for multiple reasons.

Sycophancy will lead to a flawed product and a flawed leadership, always has, always will!

Everyone who's anyone good to do with waves are over on slack and seldom come here because of posts like yours. How can this be the flagship with such rhetoric? i don't even know what you fools are on about
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

I'll make a point of checking in here once a week or so to discuss the updates and changes to the waves environment from now on if people want me to.   Seems like there are still some that follow this thread.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:54:49 PM

I'll make a point of checking in here once a week or so to discuss the updates and changes to the waves environment from now on if people want me to.   Seems like there are still some that follow this thread.

i'm sure there are loads who follow this thread too sad the nutters have taken over and are posting repeatedly on every page
ShlomoGoyimberg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:24:25 PM

I'm unsure whether your arguing with or against your earlier thoughts...  please construct your argument in a more concise way so that people can understand what you are getting at...

I see that your frustrated, but remember that Waves is still trading higher than its original ico value vs fiat...  no one has lost money yet.

16 million usd was raised, and now it's  worth 24 million dollars, that's a 50% increase in value over 3/4 of a year.....

Your anger is unfounded, it's not waves fault that you didn't refund your btc account.

We didn't pay with fiat you fucking idiot!
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:26:07 PM

..., this is used as the flagship place to get Waves info for the public.

no it isn't. which explains why you are so confused and deranged.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:32:35 PM

16 million usd was raised, and now it's  worth 24 million dollars, that's a 50% increase in value over 3/4 of a year.....

We didn't pay with fiat you fucking idiot!

Please read the end of the sentence

You gambled with your btc, there were two points already where you could have rebought your btc with waves and come out with profit in Waves history.   You need to learn the difference between investing, trading, and gambling.

Once you do this you'll realize that is the positions you take, and not Sasha that are the cause of your anger.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:46:09 PM

Wow, all the "devs" come out of the woodwork 'cuz they got hurtie feelings 'cuz people saying bad things about them here in the thread ....

Their main point seems to be that lots of "exciting things" are happening in the slack ... lots of groovy "tech" ....

Too bad none of it is happening in the real world where it counts ....

Where's those "big Ann's" you were talking about a couple weeks ago Cassius?

Where's those fiat gateways?

Maybe if you actually said something that was actually real it would count for something.

But that's not the game you are playing, is it.

Vaporware.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:52:21 PM

Wow, all the "devs" come out of the woodwork 'cuz they got hurtie feelings 'cuz people saying bad things about them here in the thread ....

Their main point seems to be that lots of "exciting things" are happening in the slack ... lots of groovy "tech" ....

Too bad none of it is happening in the real world where it counts ....

Where's those "big Ann's" you were talking about a couple weeks ago Cassius?

Where's those fiat gateways?

Maybe if you actually said something that was actually real it would count for something.

But that's not the game you are playing, is it.

Vaporware.

Vapor ware?  All the things you are asking about are being rigorously tested.   If you had access to testnet maintainers you could watch it happen....   I read about it daily. 

Where are you getting your information st.stephen?  It seems like you are misinformed about everything you write.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:56:49 PM

Waves Cryptocurrency Platform Explores Blockchain Scalability Solutions

http://bitcoinist.com/waves-blockchain-scalability-solutions/

St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:04:11 PM

Yeah, fucking storm in a tea cup more like it, and one that's half empty not half full!

You know I'm pissed off when I'm shitting on my own investment, but fuck me dead, what can you expect, we're all autistic here, somethings just aren't about money, but they are, know what I mean goys?

Why not take your advise to slack, calm down on all the racist rhetoric and be proactive with the development....  the only person who checks bitcointalk is twiggysmile.

Rant in here is like screaming alone  in a cave, only the bears will hear you.

BTW twitter is mostly being done by coremedia and is very active with 7000 followers.   If you are coming to bitcointalk to learn about waves you won't see all the work being done.

It does seem that the waves team has mostly abandoned this forum.

You know, you just posted the two biggest problems Waves has (besides delivering jack shit for product since god knows when).

1) You claim "hundreds of people" are active daily in the Slack. That's bullshit and you know it. But you live in fanboy bubble land, so that's truthiness for you.

2) You claim this thread is not important, and no one but Twiggy Smile ever checks it. Ever stop to think that's why there is only one exchange, with a nearly dead, call the ambulance, Jim is it still alive? 10 BTC current daily volume???

When you don't give a flying fuck about engaging the public, and being honest with them, in a public forum, who the hell do you think are going to be the "new investors"??  These pimply faced high school kids Sasha spends his time with?

A properly run thread - with honesty, accountability, and no fucking bullshit from the devs - is what floats the boat in alt coin world. But you guys truly don't give a shit. You have your 30,000 btc,  Screw the public, screw the people who have bought in - its just the twenty odd neckbeards in slack that are the "real" waves community.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:29:34 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 07:39:44 PM by bitcoin carpenter

In reply to your comments

1)Just counted 75 unique visitors to waves slack on 4 channel in the past 10 hours....  and that is just from those that posted discussion....  compare that to the 10 that have posted here, and that's only after I decided to actually start a conversation.

And
2)  I realize now after my attempt at constructive conversation that bitcointalk could use more attention, and will do more to be a proactive investor by writing here.
But look at what happenned as soon as another waves dev showed up here.   You same few people went into attack mode...

I have no ill will towards you, and I am not against anyone posting concerns about how waves is doing business.  
    That being said I feel that it is my right to disagree in open dialogue, and I'd you have any arguments with my opinion then please refute them....  remember though if you take that discussion to openly attack my character while being vehenement in your words without adding substantive worth to your point of view, then you are just trolling....

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 [1716] 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: