Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 [1733] 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389077 times)
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:18:54 AM

Maybe ask sasha to make a "buy wall" and support ico price.

Wait. That's one of the thing he claimed before the end of ico and barely did afterward.

But it's ok, they made a new road map when everything else they claimed failed like a cards castle.

Lies are bad ! You don't build a rep on lies, totalitarian regime, nor trash talks Sasha.

Ah, yes, it's all in the past and forgiven now. Or is it ? Looks like to me that the past is everyday future with Waves.

He has bought the waves but not in ico price, I rememeber he placed the walls around 19k to 25k, so he did not make the promise. R.I.P. WAVES. 21k again and without buy walls, it is over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:31:41 AM

Will we see price 1 usd per 1 wave in this year, I doubt that
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:59:48 AM

Will we see price 1 usd per 1 wave in this year, I doubt that

That's a good question and I do wonder. I was hoping to see a dollar during December 2016. Hopefully by the end of this year.

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:15:08 AM

the byteball story has also benefitted to waves, even if less than iconomi (35 btc ?):

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-acquires-9-766-of-byteball-initial-distribution-free-of-charge-cd9c4a5d49ac#.mzdvklzel

normally there will be further distributions
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

first pay out for WCT.

"Next week we launch #BCT token on #wavesplatform. 35BTC will be distributed to current #WCT holders" - sasha

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/827055001449197568
Now they are promoting WCT (Tokens Community Waves), waves itself in the background, as I understand it. Exchange rate goes down, and it will continue to fall until the team will become reasonable. Incent that was released on the waves platform thus also is waiting for the collapse.

This is just worth clarifying as I think it misunderstands Waves.

Waves is a custom tokens platform. Ultimately there will be many, many tokens issued on Waves, and their value will be determined by the market, not by the WAVES token. They won't even be pegged to WAVES, in the way that many assets were pegged to NXT on the Nxt Asset Exchange, because they will trade directly against BTC and other currencies.

The market cap of a token is not dependent on the market cap of Waves. Successful independent tokens will drive the value of WAVES though.

WCT is one of many tokens, as is Incent. None is a replacement for the core WAVES token. An active token system is a pre-requisite for a valuable WAVES token.

without a wallet integration promoted at the crowdfundstart with Mycelium, what sense does it make to have a platform Assett Exchange?

you have no user base.

this fail is the most worse, even worser as the on-going delays and stupid dumb talk by sasha about next week releases all the time.

and sasha was just saying. yeah, they are doing other things at the moment, i dont care.

hello! sasha you promised Mycelium integration. And you just completely dont care! Are you delusional again? alot of people believed you!

what a fail. The same what happened with Coinomat is repeating.

who was ever thinking different.

What i dont understand, Sasha is paying for promoters like Cassius, but they still cant make a deal mit Mycelium. Its not the fault of Sasha alone, but also all the team. Shame on you Cassius!

Nxt is dead Assett, old technology, replaced by Ardor and will go down the way MasterCoin did. Are you comparing Waves with that? A good one
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

first pay out for WCT.

"Next week we launch #BCT token on #wavesplatform. 35BTC will be distributed to current #WCT holders" - sasha

Now they are promoting WCT (Tokens Community Waves), waves itself in the background, as I understand it. Exchange rate goes down, and it will continue to fall until the team will become reasonable. Incent that was released on the waves platform thus also is waiting for the collapse.

Waves is a custom tokens platform. Ultimately there will be many, many tokens issued on Waves, and their value will be determined by the market, not by the WAVES token. They won't even be pegged to WAVES, in the way that many assets were pegged to NXT on the Nxt Asset Exchange, because they will trade directly against BTC and other currencies.

The market cap of a token is not dependent on the market cap of Waves. Successful independent tokens will drive the value of WAVES though.

WCT is one of many tokens, as is Incent. None is a replacement for the core WAVES token. An active token system is a pre-requisite for a valuable WAVES token.

without a wallet integration promoted at the crowdfundstart with Mycelium, what sense does it make to have a platform Assett Exchange?

you have no user base.

this fail is the most worse, even worser as the on-going delays and stupid dumb talk by sasha about next week releases all the time.

and sasha was just saying. yeah, they are doing other things at the moment, i dont care.

hello! sasha you promised Mycelium integration. And you just completely dont care! Are you delusional again? alot of people believed you!

What i dont understand, Sasha is paying for promoters like Cassius, but they still cant make a deal mit Mycelium. Its not the fault of Sasha alone, but also all the team. Shame on you Cassius!

Nxt is dead Assett, old technology, replaced by Ardor and will go down the way MasterCoin did. Are you comparing Waves with that? A good one

It is a shame about Mycelium. As I understand it, the CEO decided to sell the company and just left it behind.
But user base comes through wider business adoption. There are lots of businesses interested in Waves. Incent will bring its own userbase, independent of crypto. There are ICOs happening on Waves and being planned; I know of at least one major one that should announce in the next few days, all being well. Many other organisations are looking at Waves. People are already building stuff on it, and that's pretty cool.
Finally, the comparison with Nxt was an illustration of how revenue generation isn't pegged to a specific currency, which can impact the price of those tokens.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

first pay out for WCT.

you have no user base.

It is a shame about Mycelium. As I understand it, the CEO decided to sell the company and just left it behind.
But user base comes through wider business adoption. There are lots of businesses interested in Waves. Incent will bring its own userbase, independent of crypto. There are ICOs happening on Waves and being planned; I know of at least one major one that should announce in the next few days, all being well. Many other organisations are looking at Waves. People are already building stuff on it, and that's pretty cool.
Finally, the comparison with Nxt was an illustration of how revenue generation isn't pegged to a specific currency, which can impact the price of those tokens.

Mycelium is a scam IMO, their leader is ignorant and  CEO is a naive cry boy. He had ICO and make 6000 BTC and released nothing, and he acquired "mass network" project, which is also inactive one, nowhere to trade like lonely Mycelium. What a shame, shame on him.
Bitboy12345

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:52:23 AM

first pay out for WCT.

you have no user base.

So if I'm understanding all this correctly the mycelium/waves collaboration/integration isn't happening anymore?

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 08:56:59 AM

first pay out for WCT.

you have no user base.

So if I'm understanding all this correctly the mycelium/waves collaboration/integration isn't happening anymore?

As I understand it, no. Of course it would be worth looking to establish a relationship with the new owner, but no guarantee.
Figatko

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:00:22 AM

Can Sasha buy Mycelium?
Bitboy12345

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:06:33 AM

first pay out for WCT.

you have no user base.

As I understand it, no. Of course it would be worth looking to establish a relationship with the new owner, but no guarantee.

I totally agree... the waves team/Sasha need to try and solidify that relationship going forward. The Mycelium partnership was and still is a key factor in terms of mass adoption of the waves platform.

yufu571

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:41:09 AM

the price of Waves is crashed so much~
Stratosf43ric

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:05:34 AM

Was trying wavesexplorer.com and it doesn´t work for addresses starting with 3. What´s about addresses starting with 1 and with 3? What´s the difference?
ComponY

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:11:45 AM

Don't be sad, because Bitcoin is rising hard, traders sell altcoins, and then sell bitcoin into fiat money. Which is reasonable, you see every time when btc is up, alts are down.
Palakka
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:29:12 AM

because a effect the price is up,
many altcoin is down. It's chance to get cheap price to buy it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
aisa1224

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:00:06 PM

help me to understand here.

Since waves created 10,000,000 wct. for the next 35btc that they will distribute. (assuming they distribute everything)

the price of 1 wct would be = 35btc/10,000,000 = 0.00000350 btc = 0.0035 usd (for this distribution, assuming 1btc = 1000 usd)
Pokop

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:10:00 PM

first pay out for WCT.

you have no user base.

Bullshit bitch
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:20:44 PM

Was trying wavesexplorer.com and it doesn´t work for addresses starting with 3. What´s about addresses starting with 1 and with 3? What´s the difference?

Hey. Please use the new block explorer - http://www.wavesgo.com/index.html

In fact there is no difference. In previous versions of the software, we have used prefix "1W". Now we do not use it.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:23:10 PM

I even thought the price would go beloe 20ksat, it is only Waves tokens that I know will be listed on new exchange that the price will dropped, this project doesn't follow conventional wisdom
Stratosf43ric

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

Hey. Please use the new block explorer - http://www.wavesgo.com/index.html

In fact there is no difference. In previous versions of the software, we have used prefix "1W". Now we do not use it.

Thanks! It would be good to post that info in the 1st post of this ANN. Also google doesn´t give results for the new one when typing "waves block explorer".
Pages: « 1 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 [1733] 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: