Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 [1848] 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:05:42 PM

Stratis is up 30% today and Ark is up 40%, this is completely fucked, we should be in the dollars right now but we're still a ICO prices (except WCT that is still way below its true valuation even if it is almost double a Wave token in price and don't give me that shit about USD comparisons that doesn't mean shit when Stratis is at 50K sat and it started with next to nothing at the same time).

Why in the ever loving fuck are we not moving?

This needs to change, a lot has been happening and yet we've gone nowhere, I'm seriously starting to get fucking pissed, I could have invested in literally toilet paper coins and made more off them, I have argued for Waves against Stratis holders in the early days, and yet here we are, going fucking nowhere.

Just make amends with Poloniex Sasha for fucks sake mate, we need the volume and the confidence of investors, if shit doesn't change soon I'm bailing out on this shit I've had enough, we've been incredibly patient and understanding but it's starting to wear thin when we see ourselves getting jizzed on like a fucking bukkaki party before getting raped in the ass every day by lesser coins.

I've been all over social media working for Waves free of charge promoting this shit even getting retweeted by Sasha more than once before Twitter gassed my account again. I even set up accounts for Sasha and Tidex and Waves Platform on Minds.com that I have told you useless cunts about on numerous occasions that you haven't even bothered to touch (which speaks volumes imo) and Sasha can't even acknowledge I've messaged the fuckhead about it or even a fucking thank you (Karl Karlsson said thanks when I notified him after repeatedly messaging Sasha and giving the accounts to WavesPlatform in Slack with no reply after requesting the info after "losing it" the first time I gave it to them) and quite frankly it's getting beyond a joke.

I WANT TO SEE SHILLS SHILLING FOR WAVES EVERYWHERE, I WANT PEOPLE LIKE ROGER VER AND (((JEFF BERWICK))) AND ANDREAS ANTONOPOULOS TALKING ABOUT IT, I WANT RESULTS!

FUCK THIS SHIT!

I talked about this with community manager of waves, in short his response was "have you seen chart in usd?" . I cant even... I love waves and as soon as I will see movement I will help to spread it but this kind of point view is seriously tilting me off

I know, it's insulting and deeply offensive.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:12:04 PM

Actually I like this price, I can accumulate more coins in time, I reserve some % for every paycheck. I can't complain about price, I didn't wait since ICO I started buying WAVES this year. I know it's kinda frustrating if you hold coins since May 2016 but it's better for people like me.
WavesSurfer55

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:45:10 AM

Stratis is up 30% today and Ark is up 40%, this is completely fucked, we should be in the dollars right now but we're still a ICO prices (except WCT that is still way below its true valuation even if it is almost double a Wave token in price and don't give me that shit about USD comparisons that doesn't mean shit when Stratis is at 50K sat and it started with next to nothing at the same time).

This needs to change, a lot has been happening and yet we've gone nowhere, I'm seriously starting to get fucking pissed, I could have invested in literally toilet paper coins and made more off them, I have argued for Waves against Stratis holders in the early days, and yet here we are, going fucking nowhere.

Just make amends with Poloniex Sasha for fucks sake mate, we need the volume and the confidence of investors, if shit doesn't change soon I'm bailing out on this shit I've had enough, we've been incredibly patient and understanding but it's starting to wear thin when we see ourselves getting jizzed on like a fucking bukkaki party before getting raped in the ass every day by lesser coins.

I've been all over social media working for Waves free of charge promoting this shit even getting retweeted by Sasha more than once before Twitter gassed my account again. I even set up accounts for Sasha and Tidex and Waves Platform on Minds.com that I have told you useless cunts about on numerous occasions that you haven't even bothered to touch (which speaks volumes imo) and Sasha can't even acknowledge I've messaged the fuckhead about it or even a fucking thank you (Karl Karlsson said thanks when I notified him after repeatedly messaging Sasha and giving the accounts to WavesPlatform in Slack with no reply after requesting the info after "losing it" the first time I gave it to them) and quite frankly it's getting beyond a joke.

I WANT TO SEE SHILLS SHILLING FOR WAVES EVERYWHERE, I WANT PEOPLE LIKE ROGER VER AND (((JEFF BERWICK))) AND ANDREAS ANTONOPOULOS TALKING ABOUT IT, I WANT RESULTS!

FUCK THIS SHIT!

This is exactly what is wrong with waves.

They don't give a shit about investors.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:24:35 AM

testing waves DEX for the moment:

https://steemit.com/trading/@moon32walker/testing-waves-dex
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:31:03 AM

vitalik buterin visits shasha in moscow:

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/ethereum-founder-vitalik-buterin-answered-questions-of-the-moscow-blockchain-community-95ae9be251ea
Landonde

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:35:51 AM

Is there any more info about the roadmap for this? It doesnt have much detail
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:28:39 AM

Team, thank you for the distributed WCT.
Any news on Zrcoin?
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:55:46 AM

Waves share in market is rising slowly but it is steady which I like the most as there will be be dips. It is building floors and every new level of price is much more stable. We are moving in right direction so keep rising waves and wit for the biggest ones before too long.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:08:58 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 11:51:48 AM by lestherat

Oh my Gosh

Stratis 60k   60x ico price
Ark     18k    9x  ico price (without polo)

Waves whales are the poorest whales in the town.  Grin

This was the longest year of my life waiting for signals of life.

Come on Sasha, pay to Poloniex 1000 Btc and im sure they list Waves. I think is the only way to be big.

The stupid KarlKarlsson is a joke as a PRM, the publicity on Facebook and Instagram are not working.

Use Twitter campaign (i mean hundreds of people twitting about Waves, same as Stratis do months ago) , back to Reddit. Etc, so much to do.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

FUCK THIS SHIT!

This is exactly what is wrong with waves.

They don't give a shit about investors.

This. Sasha thought he is a king on his high throne. He went full retard.
antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

Oh my Gosh

Come on Sasha, pay to Poloniex 1000 Btc and im sure they list Waves. I think is the only way to be big.

The stupid KarlKarlsson is a joke as a PRM, the publicity on Facebook and Instagram are not working.

Use Twitter campaign (i mean hundreds of people twitting about Waves, same as Stratis do months ago) , back to Reddit. Etc, so much to do.
Or the most greedy, until all the  Waves are taken away, the pump will not be Cheesy
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

Oh my Gosh

Take a deep breath, man. Read through the entire weekly report each week. Ask yourself what project is doing more. The publicity on Waves is happening many places besides Facebook and Instagram, and a great deal of it is happening face to face in the real world. You know how many other projects struggle to give use cases? Waves is providing use cases every single day, and more people are joining the ecosystem every single week.

This is a long-term project. Those still aboard over the next year+ are going to be very happy indeed.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:48:25 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 03:32:20 PM by ShabbosShekels

Oh my Gosh

Take a deep breath, man. Read through the entire weekly report each week. Ask yourself what project is doing more. The publicity on Waves is happening many places besides Facebook and Instagram, and a great deal of it is happening face to face in the real world. You know how many other projects struggle to give use cases? Waves is providing use cases every single day, and more people are joining the ecosystem every single week.

This is a long-term project. Those still aboard over the next year+ are going to be very happy indeed.

This comment is as asinine as those idiots that talk about Trump playing 4D chess, we shouldn't have to see other lesser coins making such gains while we sit here getting fucked because "muh long term project" when we haven't even moved up in 12 fucking months.

This is completely down to incompetence and Sasha needs a new PR guy this is atrocious, if it were me I would have us all over the place and would be negotiating huge contracts by now and would have people like Roger Ver talking about how fucking great we are.

We don't even have a WCT gateway we were promised, the most valuable Waves Platform coin is relegated to the portfolio section like a dindu on the back of a bus?
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:55:37 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 03:27:11 PM by ShabbosShekels

Oh my Gosh

I was going to go with Stratis at the beginning, but I thought Waves were more professional so I went with them, imagine how stupid (and poorer) I feel now. (I'm down over 5million dollars if I went with Stratis)

I for one would be more than happy to pay 1000BTC out of ICO funds to get Waves listed on Poloniex, it would pay for itself overnight, but I doubt Russians understand free markets and supply and demand being raised in a Soviet shithole!

And where the fuck are these ZrCoins??? (another shitty ico nobody gives a fuck about)

Let me guess, two weeks, right?
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:25:32 PM

*yawn*

WTF has that typhus victim done for us?

I don't see him promoting Waves and tweeting about it and getting people like Andreas Antonopoulos talking about it and creating a buzz for investors, what a fucking waste of time, an exercise in masturbation, nothing more!
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

This comment is as asinine as those idiots that talk about Trump playing 4D chess, we shouldn't have to see other lesser coins making such gains while we sit here getting fucked because "muh long term project" when we haven't even moved up in 12 fucking months.

This is completely down to incompetence and Sasha needs a new PR guy this is atrocious, if it were me I would have us all over the place and would be negotiating huge contracts by now and would have people like Roger Ver talking about how fucking great we are.

Check out this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.msg18540433#msg18540433

Scroll way down to the ICO section and you'll see the dates listed:

CoollerOne

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:42:27 PM

Hey guys, do they distribute anything to the WCT holders on the 15th every month or is this only planned? I have some in my wallet and didn't receive anything today.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:44:53 PM

Check out this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.msg18540433#msg18540433

Scroll way down to the ICO section and you'll see the dates listed:

Nobody gives a fuck, when you make contracts with some banks or companies like Microsoft or some governments then I'll be impressed, not to mention get some people who matter from the crypto world involved that don't look like they have typhus then I'll give a fuck.

The price reflects nothing more than sheer stupidity!
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:47:49 PM

Hey guys, do they distribute anything to the WCT holders on the 15th every month or is this only planned? I have some in my wallet and didn't receive anything today.

WCT is going to Waves holders on the 15th of each month until September when the distribution ends its run, then anything involving Waves Platform will all be going to WCT holders, it is now except for WCT distributions.
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

Nobody gives a fuck, when you make contracts with some banks or companies like Microsoft or some governments then I'll be impressed, not to mention get some people who matter from the crypto world involved that don't look like they have typhus then I'll give a fuck.

The price reflects nothing more than sheer stupidity!

*snip*

And where the fuck are these ZrCoins??? (another shitty ico nobody gives a fuck about)

Let me guess, two weeks, right?

My apologies, you asked a question so I thought you wanted an answer. Speaking of some governments, Sasha spoke to some members of Parliament this past week, by the way.

Pages: « 1 ... 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 [1848] 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: