Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 [1824] 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:25:09 AM

WAVES PLATFORM: THE MOST UNDERVALUED CRYPTO COMMUNITY AROUND

How do you come to that conclusion, i think Waves is just its own first enemy because from who much is given much is also expected. That is why the team is doing alot to compensate the token holders with free WCT because I don't see the use or need for WCT but just to dilute the price of the mother tokens
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:44:04 AM

How do you come to that conclusion, i think Waves is just its own first enemy because from who much is given much is also expected. That is why the team is doing alot to compensate the token holders with free WCT because I don't see the use or need for WCT but just to dilute the price of the mother tokens

The reason WCT tokens are valuable has been said many times.

Please do your research
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:51:28 AM

Please do your research

Yes, there definitely is a huge potential for WCT. However, its use still has to be proven. The only benefit for holding WCT is the airdrop of BTC from the byteball distributions, but that's all. I did not hear anything on the use of WCT on the new ICOs that were announced, so I'll just wait and see whether this WCt will really have some value.
ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:00:28 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2017, 07:28:03 AM by ShabbosShekels

Please do your research

Yes, there definitely is a huge potential for WCT. However, its use still has to be proven. The only benefit for holding WCT is the airdrop of BTC from the byteball distributions, but that's all. I did not hear anything on the use of WCT on the new ICOs that were announced, so I'll just wait and see whether this WCt will really have some value.

You shouldn't be in crypto if you're that daft, it doesn't have to be proven it already has been I have over a milion Ripto Bux and multiple BTC deposits and a public declaration from Waves HQ exactly what they are about that proves otherwise, if you think WCT is garbage you can always sell them cheap to the whales who, if you paid any attention, are not selling any.

There will be a WCT gateway in the wallet soon too to help people differentiate between authentic and fraudulent WCT coins as well as for acquisition from people who want to buy them as opposed to Waves as well as to give them their rightful place in the wallet.

Investors interested in long term holding and influence in the company will often prefer to hold stock as opposed to the currency(s) that company distributes and deals in, think Federal Reserve.
DonApp

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:27:43 AM

Please do your research

You shouldn't be in crypto if you're that daft, it doesn't have to be proven it already has been I have over a milion Ripto Bux and multiple BTC deposits and a public declaration from Waves HQ exactly what they are about that proves otherwise, if you think WCT is garbage you can always sell them cheap to the whales who, if you paid any attention, are not selling any.

There will be a WCT gateway in the wallet soon too to help people differentiate between authentic and fraudulent WCT coins as well as for acquisition from people who want to buy them as opposed to Waves as well as give them their rightful place in the wallet.

Investors interested in long term holding and influence in the company will often prefer to hold stock as opposed to the currency(s) that company distributes and deals in, think Federal Reserve.

Don't be so rude if someone is not as enthusiastic as you are. I've been in crypto long enough to know that ideas come and go, some are successful and others just don't. The fact that it has been used for a BTC airdrop is nice, but it has not been used for what it was intended for yet. My question is real and simple; will WCT holders benefit from the upcoming ICO's? I did not hear anything about that, and that is why I question its current value.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:30:39 AM

Please do your research

There will be a WCT gateway in the wallet soon too to help people differentiate between authentic and fraudulent WCT coins as well as for acquisition from people who want to buy them as opposed to Waves as well as give them their rightful place in the wallet.

Don't be so rude if someone is not as enthusiastic as you are. I've been in crypto long enough to know that ideas come and go, some are successful and others just don't. The fact that it has been used for a BTC airdrop is nice, but it has not been used for what it was intended for yet. My question is real and simple; will WCT holders benefit from the upcoming ICO's? I did not hear anything about that, and that is why I question its current value.

Don't try and police my language, I'll double down and say congratulations for proving my point, I just finished telling you that I had over a million Ripto Bux in my wallet, what about that didn't you understand?

It's current value is underpriced given it has many more functions on the platform than a standard Wave as well as a 10:1 distribution ratio.
DonApp

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:51:05 AM

Please do your research

Don't try and police my language, I'll double down and say congratulations for proving my point, I just finished telling you that I had over a million Ripto Bux in my wallet, what about that didn't you understand?

It's current value is underpriced given it has many more functions on the platform than a standard Wave as well as a 10:1 distribution ratio.

I have plenty of coins in my Waves wallet as well, so whats your point there? For example, MER did their distribution based on amount of waves you hold and not on WCT.

Never mind, apparently you do not want to answer my question.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:07:35 AM

You know what's funny?

A lot of traders are waiting to buy Waves when they appear on PoloniEx.

Well...

Soon, Waves won't need PoloniEx... it will replace PoloniEx.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:09:25 AM

Please do your research

I have plenty of coins in my Waves wallet as well, so whats your point there? For example, MER did their distribution based on amount of waves you hold and not on WCT.

What a private company does of its own volition has nothing to do with Waves, you obviously don't understand how business works, it's okay, we can see you don't know what you're talking about even after it's been explained to you by multiple people.

Furthermore coin devs are issuing distributions of FREE coins to Waves holders now because there are only a few addresses and the distribution of WCT won't be finished until September, these are different to actual businesses listing on Waves and crowdfunding campaigns.

BTW, we know this is you St. Stephen, you're a little obvious.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:15:31 AM

I wish people could stop worrying about the day to day price movements and use their energy instead to take a moment to realize what is being build here.

If you are day trading, please lock yourself in the various trollboxes, if you are long term into this project, stop looking so much at the price.
atcoin-official

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:19:54 AM

Sasha has said that RIPTO BUX will be added to TIDEX today! Along with AQUA, MERCURY and TOKES. Congrats!

https://tidex.com
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:20:22 AM

I wish people could stop worrying about the day to day price movements and use their energy instead to take a moment to realize what is being build here.

If you are day trading, please lock yourself in the various trollboxes, if you are long term into this project, stop looking so much at the price.

Agreed, I now find it funny that the whales keep pushing the price down, it's obvious it's being manipulated, just let the whales have their fun and ride their wake they'll get bored of buying soon and pump it they just want to acquire as many cheap coins as possible before DEX is mainstream, then they'll jackpot and the opportune moment will be gone for them.

The whales are working against the clock to shake out as many weak hands as possible, it's funny to see people falling for it.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:22:01 AM

Sasha has said that RIPTO BUX will be added to TIDEX today! Along with AQUA, MERCURY and TOKES. Congrats!

Tidex will become a ghost once DEX goes live, along with Polo, Bittrex, and every other centralized exchange, I hope the Chinese have a Mandarin version of the lite client they're gona need it.
DonApp

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:22:28 AM

Please do your research

What a private company does of its own volition has nothing to do with Waves, you obviously don't understand how business works, it's okay, we can see you don't know what you're talking about even after it's been explained to you by multiple people.

So you just proved my point; when a privat company does not see any value in using WCT (eg to distribute some additional tokens to WCT holders) then they will not use it. Apparently, the upcoming ICOs do not use the WCT because.....  

Apparently you are too busy defending your own vision that you are not able to see others' opinions. To be clear; i am a WCT holder and I believe it will have a good value. However, the current value is based on thin air because it is not used yet. I am just awaiting the first real project to make use of the WCT to bring value to the WCT tokens. I hope this will be very soon, since the amount of ICOs on the Waves platform is growing rapidly.
DonApp

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:23:12 AM

RIPTO BUX just got added to Cryptopia as well  Smiley
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:25:55 AM

Please do your research

So you just proved my point; when a privat company does not see any value in using WCT (eg to distribute some additional tokens to WCT holders) then they will not use it. Apparently, the upcoming ICOs do not use the WCT because.....  

Apparently you are too busy defending your own vision that you are not able to see others' opinions. To be clear; i am a WCT holder and I believe it will have a good value. However, the current value is based on thin air because it is not used yet. I am just awaiting the first real project to make use of the WCT to bring value to the WCT tokens. I hope this will be very soon, since the amount of ICOs on the Waves platform is growing rapidly.

No, because if you want to get listed or have Waves integrated into your business and many other things you'll have to go through Waves HQ, read the write up about it.

Anyone can make a token and issue it, not everyone can get listed or have legitimacy, and furthermore, what makes you think the Waves team don't have reserves of these coins intended for distribution once they're sold?

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you my son?
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:27:47 AM

"However, the current value is based on thin air because it is not used yet."

By this logic then neither is Waves!
DonApp

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

Indeed, but with DEx and fiat gateways released this week and next week, the value should materialize. You do understand the concept of a crowdfunding? You do understand that the ICO was there to fund the development of the platform, and that there is no product yet, right? Altough this will change soonTM, possibly even within the day Wink
atcoin-official

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

Tidex will become a ghost once DEX goes live, along with Polo, Bittrex, and every other centralized exchange, I hope the Chinese have a Mandarin version of the lite client they're gona need it.

Possibly, but you do know that TIDEX is owned by WAVES, correct? We should all want TIDEX and the DEX to do well.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:50:54 AM

Indeed, but with DEx and fiat gateways released this week and next week, the value should materialize. You do understand the concept of a crowdfunding? You do understand that the ICO was there to fund the development of the platform, and that there is no product yet, right? Altough this will change soonTM, possibly even within the day Wink

Read the article, it's self explanatory, if you can't figure it out we can't help you, your entire non-argument is a non-argument, these are just a handful of reasons why they'll be used, a WCT does everything a Wave does except issue coloured coins, if they added that functionality to WCT they could replace regular Waves altogether...let that sink in.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-community-tokens-e9e8b5db0b49

Pages: « 1 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 [1824] 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: