Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 [1804] 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:06:34 AM

Big announcement on Coinomat coming soon ....

Hello sasha35625. How are you today?  Smiley

I am good, very busy with Coinomat plans today, very sorry to all the patient Coinomat investors and holders of my many of NXT assets. It has been such a long time since I provided any news, but you know how things have been (I had ICO for waves and became millionaire lol).

Don't worry, I have not forgotten all my loyal Coinomat platform investors, BIG coinomat news coming soon!

Coinomat on Polo?
Coinomat WAS on Polo, lol Smiley

Are you ever going to tell investors in Coinomat and your other NXT assets when they'll get access to their money?

Why do you treat them with contempt for all these months, years even?

You provide zero news to these people for too long, makes you borderline scammer imo, right on the line.

Shame on you Sasha, shame on you

Do the right thing and explain what the plan is for these Coinomat and NXT assets, or is your silence admitting you never intend to honor these investments?
Most of the assets have been swapped into Waves tokens, for the rest of the assets I'd like to offer a swap into some properly structured token on waves chain, considering several options now.
it takes time because you need to do a good legal backing of this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:55:51 AM

I am good, very busy with Coinomat plans today, very sorry to all the patient Coinomat investors and holders of my many of NXT assets. It has been such a long time since I provided any news, but you know how things have been (I had ICO for waves and became millionaire lol).

Don't worry, I have not forgotten all my loyal Coinomat platform investors, BIG coinomat news coming soon!

Coinomat on Polo?

Are you ever going to tell investors in Coinomat and your other NXT assets when they'll get access to their money?

Why do you treat them with contempt for all these months, years even?

You provide zero news to these people for too long, makes you borderline scammer imo, right on the line.

Shame on you Sasha, shame on you

Do the right thing and explain what the plan is for these Coinomat and NXT assets, or is your silence admitting you never intend to honor these investments?
Most of the assets have been swapped into Waves tokens, for the rest of the assets I'd like to offer a swap into some properly structured token on waves chain, considering several options now.
it takes time because you need to do a good legal backing of this.

That sounds encouraging, but why  don't you communicate more frequently, just let people know what your thinking. Those old token holders are your oldest investors in crypto, there are so many scammers in crypto, if you don't communicate your intentions people naturally start assuming the worst. Everyone knows you are busy, but I think a clear roadmap for these veteran investors should be a priority asap.

I communicate to peolple like 16 hours per day, come on. would like to have more time for actual research.

hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:24:29 AM

HI DEV,

any news on wavesliteapp client, when its fully functional
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:20:56 AM

HI DEV,

a little patient please  Cheesy  waves DEV will give us the news asap.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:26:26 AM

HI DEV,

It's pretty much functional, what features do you mean?

ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

Coinomat on Polo?

So what did you do to Poloniex to make them hate you so much Sasha? Why is shit like Stratis and Whogivesafuckcoin listed on there but no Waves and WCT?

Offer to suck their dick to list them if you have to, as soon as they go on there it's on it's way to being up there with DASH and Ethereum, until then it will lack a certain legitimacy and the volume that come with being listed on the biggest altcoin exchange, unless this DEX is everything we hope it will be and every shekel merchant starts using it instead of these Shylock exchanges with owners of dubious reputations, in which case tell them to suck yours instead.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:41:32 AM

Coinomat on Polo?

So what did you do to Poloniex to make them hate you so much Sasha? Why is shit like Stratis and Whogivesafuckcoin listed on there but no Waves and WCT?

Offer to suck their dick to list them if you have to, as soon as they go on there it's on it's way to being up there with DASH and Ethereum, until then it will lack a certain legitimacy and the volume that come with being listed on the biggest altcoin exchange, unless this DEX is everything we hope it will be and every shekel merchant starts using it instead of these Shylock exchanges with owners of dubious reputations, in which case tell them to suck yours instead.

Hey! I've heard PascalCoin is tipped to be bigger than Bitcoin itself.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

HI DEV,

It's pretty much functional, what features do you mean?
I think it's about DEX and Dvote Smiley
gramen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:56:31 PM

Forget Polo.  Grin You should make all DEXes into one together with other blockchains!
Of cryptocurrencies supported on internet of coins hybrid, I see no WAVES on the blockchain.

http://wavesexplorer.com/?q=3P6xW7z9rjfGcoTeEiitoWfHWMbZ5j2GZkN

Waves is used for paying transactions.. and also has DEX right?

☆☆☆ I ♥ all altcoins! ☆☆☆
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 02:08:03 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 03:27:09 AM by yoyoamigo

WAVES WEEKLY RECAP
(13-19 March 2017)

Last Updated on: 22 March 2017
This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for Waves. There is no previous recap.
The next recap is out! Click here

News
                                                                             1] WCT 3rd distribution Link1
                                                                             2] WBTC 2nd distribution (due to Byteball) Link1
                                                                             3] WAVES Testnet v0.6.0 --> v0.6.1 Link1
                                                                             4] WAVES WavesLiteApp (Chrome) v0.4.9 --> v0.4.10 Link1
                                                                             5] Teaser of DEX Link1
                                                                             6] Will DEX chart look like this? Link1
                                                                             7] New ICO on WAVES: ZrCoin Link1
                                                                             8] Number of WAVES Txs crosses 15000 Link1
                                                                                 ------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                             9] Slack:WAVES registration reopens Link1
                                                                            10] New media manager for WAVES: Viki Link1
                                                                            11] WAVES looking for architect/product manager? Link1
                                                                            12] CoreMedia review on WAVES Link1
                                                                            13] Winner for WAVES coding challenge Link1
                                                                            14] WAVES mentioned in Planet Infowars Link1
                                                                            15] WAVES of Sidechains Hit Full Crest Article Link1
                                                                            16] Sasha on mainstream tv news (RBC TV) Link1
                                                                            17] Sasha responds to Mike Butcher (TechCrunch's Editor) Link1 Link2
                                                                            18] Sasha presents at ? Event Link1
                                                                            19] Sasha's Presentation Slides for Tallinn Blockchain Conference (9th March) Link1 Link2 Link3
                                                                            20] Sasha speaks at BlockchainUA Link1
                                                                            21] Sasha at Moscow Blockchain Developers Meetup Link1 Link2
                                                                            22] Sasha as teacher and curator for course at Digital October Link1

Extra
                                                                            23] (comedy video) WAVES in paradise Link1
                                                                            24] (comedy video) A long night at WAVES headquarters Link1
                                                                            25] (comedy video) Ride the WAVES Link1
                                                                            26] Vector/webfront icon pack for WAVES Link1

Message from yoyoamigo
- wavestalk.org will serve as a backup in case bitcointalk.org goes down.
- Included into Recap: Only every single WAVES news/happenings. And must 1st appear/occur on any day within the week stated above based on news' date. I.e. if news' date is '20 March 2017', it will not be in '13-19 March 2017' recap. it will be in '20-26 March 2017' recap.
- Excluded from Recap: Any news about Bitcoin, INCENT, BANKCOIN, ZRCOIN, TIDEX, etc...excluded - too many, busy schedule Tongue i will reconsider to cover a bit if i do come across
- Excluded from Recap: Any news that were published before but published again at a later date in a different language, all excluded except for the earliest/first one. Will reconsider.
- Excluded from Recap: Any news that were published by multiple sources (coindesk, ccn, etc) but its the same thing, all excluded except for the earliest/first one. Will reconsider.
- yoyoamigo is not a member of the WAVES Team or Company. This is contribution from me to the community Smiley
- If there are any mistakes or errors, do let me know so that i can correct them.
- This was originally planned to be posted on 20 March 2017. Pardon me for my lateness. Thank you.
- Depending on my schedule, i may not continue. For now, consider yourself lucky because there was no WAVES WEEKLY for 13-19 March. CHEERS Grin
- last recap was '10-16 April 2017', which was also around the time when it was WAVES Birthday. Ever since then, 'yoyoamigo' has stopped doing recaps. You may read his message here. All work done and images used are FREE for anyone and everyone. No permission and credits required.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:12:50 PM

Once everything will be functional on Waves there will no need of Poloniex type centralized exchanges in near future. This is why we need decentralized exchanges to get rid of harsh policies and rules of these so-called centralized exchanges which manipulate the markets in their own ways. Waves will rock in the end.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:15:54 PM

WAVES WEEKLY RECAP
(13-19 March 2017)

Last Updated: 22 March 2017

News
                                                                             1] WCT distribution Link1
                                                                             2] WBTC distribution (due to Byteball) Link1
                                                                             5] Teaser of DEX Link1
                                                                            19] Sasha's Presentation Slides for Tallinn Blockchain Conference (9th March) Link1 Link2 Link3

Extra

Message from yoyoamigo
- yoyoamigo is not a member of the WAVES Team or Company. This is contribution from me to the community Smiley
- You will only find news/happenings to be part of the list if they first appeared on any day of the week (Russia's timezone).
- News from INCENT, BANKCOIN, DARCRUS, ZRCOIN, MOBILEGO, etc will not be part of the list - busy schedule Tongue
- If there are any mistakes or errors, do let me know so that i can correct them.
- This was originally planned to be posted on 20 March 2017. Pardon me for my lateness. Thank you.
- Depending on my schedule, i may not continue. So for now, consider yourself lucky because there was no WAVES WEEKLY last week. CHEERS  Grin

thank you for this!

roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:22:37 PM

Thanks u yoyoamigo 👌

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
syarifbitcoin

Activity: 238

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:21:03 PM

waves faucet not work for me
but if using wallet donate it's work  Huh

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:55:01 PM

WAVES WEEKLY RECAP
(13-19 March 2017)

News
                                                                             5] Teaser of DEX Link1

Extra

Message from yoyoamigo
- You will only find news/happenings to be part of the list if they first appeared on any day of the week (Russia's timezone).
- News from INCENT, BANKCOIN, DARCRUS, ZRCOIN, MOBILEGO, TIDEX, etc will not be part of the list - busy schedule Tongue
- News that are the same (may even be in a different language or 1 news published by multiple different sources) will not be part of the list. English will be prioritized.
- Depending on my schedule, i may not continue. So for now, consider yourself lucky because there was no WAVES WEEKLY last week. CHEERS  Grin

Amazing effort and dedication, detailed to the ground report!

Very impressive

Additionally there is new great interview and summary about Waves

http://forklog.net/waves-founder-sasha-ivanov-insists-tokenization-goes-mainstream/

And great update from our new team member

https://medium.com/@xenohunter/28-days-in-waves-8b3a70f5c9e8#.uul1s9dyr

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:30:24 PM

WAVES WEEKLY RECAP
(13-19 March 2017)

News
                                                                             5] Teaser of DEX Link1

Extra

Message from yoyoamigo
- News from INCENT, BANKCOIN, DARCRUS, ZRCOIN, MOBILEGO, TIDEX, etc will not be part of the list - busy schedule Tongue
- News that are the same (may even be in a different language or 1 news published by multiple different sources) will not be part of the list. English will be prioritized.

Thanks for the update
jeffytune

Activity: 140

Peace not piece.

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:32:51 PM

I am just lost with number of pages this thread has gained.

Anybody plz enlighten me why so many pages?

Whats the total gain of all these pages?

What are fresh things going on here?
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

Waves doing good and will keep on improving. All good  Smiley
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:45:49 PM

I am just lost with number of pages this thread has gained.

Anybody plz enlighten me why so many pages?

Whats the total gain of all these pages?

What are fresh things going on here?

See the post before you dude

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:25:01 PM

WAVES WEEKLY RECAP
(13-19 March 2017)

Last Updated on: 22 March 2017

News
                                                                             5] Teaser of DEX Link1

Extra

Message from yoyoamigo
- Included into Recap: Only WAVES news/happenings. And must appear on any day within the week stated above (Russia's timezone).
- Excluded from Recap: Any news about Bitcoin, INCENT, BANKCOIN, DARCRUS, ZRCOIN, MOBILEGO, TIDEX, etc - too many, busy schedule Tongue
- Excluded from Recap: Any duplicated news that are the same. If its in a different language OR published in a different website but talks the same thing, excluded.
- Depending on my schedule, i may not continue. For now, consider yourself lucky because there was no WAVES WEEKLY for 13-19 March. CHEERS Grin

wow.. i love this
Pages: « 1 ... 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 [1804] 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: