Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 [1836] 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
WavesSurfer55

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:17:06 AM

First I don’t want to make any promotion for another coin than Waves on this platform.

But, since yesterday I found something similar to Waves and it could be very interesting for the development team of Waves and for traders and investors of Waves what could happen in the future with the price of Waves.

BCC (bitconnect.co) has a very nice decentralised exchange in the wallet. They developed the exchange in 4 months.

In 4 months price raise from $ 0,2 to $ 5,60. They are not listed on Poloniex or Bittrex.

I think Waves have more options.

It looks like every other project is doing well except waves which is being ignored by the rest of cryptosphere. This is caused by closed slack in the early days and no marketing.

The pump&dump chart says it all.

What will be interesting is how the waves team will repair this image they got. By getting enlisted on bigger exchanges will get waves more legitimate claim. But after all this time we were promised big exhanges and marketing but none has come true.

All we hear is 2 weeks and soon. This has been for almost a year.

How do we expect to get exposure and mass adoption?

Dex is soon to be released along with LPOS which was the key features of waves. My guess is it will all be released with no hype at all. The hype has died out by all the empty talks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:20:39 AM

First I don’t want to make any promotion for another coin than Waves on this platform.

But, since yesterday I found something similar to Waves and it could be very interesting for the development team of Waves and for traders and investors of Waves what could happen in the future with the price of Waves.

BCC (bitconnect.co) has a very nice decentralised exchange in the wallet. They developed the exchange in 4 months.

In 4 months price raise from $ 0,2 to $ 5,60. They are not listed on Poloniex or Bittrex.

This is why people need to realize the value of WCT there are 1/3 as many of them as Bitconnect and imo Bitconnect looks like a poor man's Waves, and furthermore that Bitconnect wallet set off all sorts of red flags on my system including the website link itself was even blocked by Malwarebytes and installing the wallet was stopped by Norton 360 with a threat called and "Insight Network Threat" specifically "WS.reputation.1" and removed it itself...

I'll wait for Waves' DEX, fuck that!
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:25:46 AM

It looks like every other project is doing well except waves which is being ignored by the rest of cryptosphere. This is caused by closed slack in the early days and no marketing.

What will be interesting is how the waves team will repair this image they got. By getting enlisted on bigger exchanges will get waves more legitimate claim. But after all this time we were promised big exhanges and marketing but none has come true.

Dex is soon to be released along with LPOS which was the key features of waves. My guess is it will all be released with no hype at all. The hype has died out by all the empty talks.

You're an imbecile, Waves was featured in Forbes last week and DEX isn't even live on liteclient yet, Sasha has been hosting seminars with people like Microsoft and even the Russian business ombudsman has got involved.

Sorry but you've got no idea what you're on about, what it is is Waves hasn't been artificially manipulated upward, in fact the opposite is the case, which if he wanted to Sasha could easily destroy the whale holding it down and pump it, but then it wouldn't be organic either.

You're a weak troll, likely St. Stephen the uber-cuck with yet another account talking the same bullshit.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:34:33 AM

Is there any chance this coin to grow and pass 40 cents? I remember since ICO times this coin didn't show any reaction to Bitcoin/altcoin movements. It always go up and down to a small line. Do we have hope for future? Will we see 4$ per Waves?

There is also a serious potential for waves.
If it reaches the target, there will be no known stock exchanges.
Waves will not be valued because it will only be an intermediary money. even so, I expect you to be at least $ 1.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:44:46 AM

Is there any chance this coin to grow and pass 40 cents? I remember since ICO times this coin didn't show any reaction to Bitcoin/altcoin movements. It always go up and down to a small line. Do we have hope for future? Will we see 4$ per Waves?

Waves will not be valued because it will only be an intermediary money. even so, I expect you to be at least $ 1.

What an utterly idiotic post all currency are intermediate money.

Waves will be at least $5 and WCT will be at least $10-15 in the next 12mths.

When Waves takes off it will happen fast.
WavesSurfer55

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:49:05 AM

"when waves takes off" with no timeframe it is just bullshit. Of course it will pump at least once. All other shitcoins do pump once or twice. And waves is soon to be among those shitcoins.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:08:36 AM

"when waves takes off" with no timeframe it is just bullshit. Of course it will pump at least once. All other shitcoins do pump once or twice. And waves is soon to be among those shitcoins.

Coolest story ever told, bro, needs more dungeons & dragons though!

If you think it's a shitcoin then you're free to fuck right off, nobody is forcing you to hold Waves.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:40:50 AM

Do you even hold Waves?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

Two questions to Waves team.

Is there an API I can access to retrieve data from the blockchain? I could not find any documentation on the web. Usually, most blockchain projects offers information about retrieving data using the corresponding API.

Secondly, I have a free VPS and I prefer two blockchain projects in order to host a node. What are the advantages of running a WAVES Node? Are there any bonuses to host a Waves node?
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:38:36 PM

Seems like a little bit of a catch-22 for waves. Some people think it needs to get on a bigger exchange, which at this point is really only Polo (unlikely a Kraken or even BTC-e lists before that imo). But the theory is that Polo doesn't want the competition. So I think then waves either waits and somehow gets listed on Polo, or hopes that Polo and other centralized exchanges start running into more legal problems (although by that time might be more dex competitors). I think I just read that Polo was ceasing operations in Washington state.
leoagro

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:42:22 PM

Any of the token we won in the wallet was already listed in some exchange
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:18:40 PM

You won tokens and what exchanges are they listed on?

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:23:21 PM

I also interested to know about these which that guy have been won into the wallet already. Can you explain in details and share the link of exchanges where these are. I didn't hear about any such kind of promo.
leoagro

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:33:18 PM

I also interested to know about these which that guy have been won into the wallet already. Can you explain in details and share the link of exchanges where these are. I didn't hear about any such kind of promo.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
https://tidex.com/#/exchange/WCT_BTC
Wtc, ripto and mercury
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:43:05 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
https://tidex.com/#/exchange/WCT_BTC
Wtc, ripto and mercury

So these were an airdrop and nobody won anything. They were a gift and the condition was bagholding waves off the exchange. Seems reasonable you are rewarded for being pro bagholders.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
KoinMaster

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

Hi! Join our Slack and ask these questions in the channel #fullnode. We have several devs who will be happy to answer such questions.  Smiley

Please also check out the "for developers" section of the following page: https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki

As for VPS: if you have min. 10k waves you can earn money with our LPoS by running a full Waves node.

Two questions to Waves team.

Is there an API I can access to retrieve data from the blockchain? I could not find any documentation on the web. Usually, most blockchain projects offers information about retrieving data using the corresponding API.

Secondly, I have a free VPS and I prefer two blockchain projects in order to host a node. What are the advantages of running a WAVES Node? Are there any bonuses to host a Waves node?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

This is beyond ones imagination how market capitalization for Waves still  can remain this low with so many updates and features are out towards decentralized exchange. This token is most under valued right at the moment but the situation can not remain same for long time.
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

This is beyond ones imagination how market capitalization for Waves still  can remain this low with so many updates and features are out towards decentralized exchange. This token is most under valued right at the moment but the situation can not remain same for long time.

There is a big whale on bittrex that manipulates the price. Once the whale thinks its time to rise the price, he will let it happen.
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:08:12 PM

There is a big whale on bittrex that manipulates the price. Once the whale thinks its time to rise the price, he will let it happen.

So who is this big whale ? 🙂

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:31:56 PM

So who is this big whale ? 🙂

Plot twist: it's Polo  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 [1836] 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: