Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:18:34 AM

My name got deleted off the signature campaign. Why? I have my 50+ post and have been signed up for quite a while!

I let know Ahmed to check it.

RATM69

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:21:03 AM

Hi, I'm new here, can anyone fill me up how the PoS work and how does it reward us? Also how much would the reward be calculated? Thanks guys!

the truth is, there is no reward. they keep all the waves for themself after the launch of the ico. thats not fair, but that the rules this guys set up. see yourself, this ICO is a kudl mudl.

My name got deleted off the signature campaign. Why? I have my 50+ post and have been signed up for quite a while!

yeah mine too. i got banned from the campaign(?). this guys are just making their own rules or change them, because they can. its a shame. be warned! nothing can surprise here. this waves are in real a tsunami and will take your precious bitcoins. beware.

I'm also signed up for facebook, twitter and news letter.

it could be that the police will charge you, that you were supporting a scam. i would not do that.

Well I was just getting ready to invest in more WAVES but I think I may wait now.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:22:16 AM

i guess in this project, because of the bad security, before the start all or some of the waves will be hacked and stolen and alot of people will not get their waves at the end.

i didnt read that the waves are hold in a multisignature wallet or something. so good luck with that and remember my words, there will be a hack and all the waves will be gone.

dont invest in that coin, its too dangerous.

guys do you think lisk and waves would be the same price? I have around 5K dollar to invest mybe in the future more  dont know yet , say around 5 or 6 BTC, what you would suggest to me to invest all in waves or just  get half into lisk too! What would you do  if you had 5 BTC to invest!
Thank for any advice!

so it means just invest on lisk? right? i doubt that you will say another coin because of your avatar. We're just hoping that it will not be real, i meant for the hack that you're talking about. I like both lisk and waves , and will gonna invest on both coin. It will be good if their price will skyrocket at the sametime.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:24:58 AM

Hi, I'm new here, can anyone fill me up how the PoS work and how does it reward us? Also how much would the reward be calculated? Thanks guys!

You will be able to receive rewards by using lite client and leasing your balance or by having full node. Details will be in tech paper - late May/early June.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:26:46 AM

i didnt read that the waves are hold in a multisignature wallet or something. so good luck with that and remember my words, there will be a hack and all the waves will be gone.

Because you aren`t here to read or ask.

There will be enhanced multisignature method in the wallet and 2fa in time.

prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:29:10 AM

bcmine it's very understandable that you're angry that you got excluded from the signature program, have you actually asked Ahmed why he kicked you out? What you're doing now, ie. going full force anti-waves won't help the matter. You know that people will carry on regardless of whether you say it's a scam or not.

this guys are just making their own rules

of course they're making their own rules, it's their project

--- that said, I'm looking forward to joining the sig campaign shortly.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:31:25 AM

That poster said that this will be hacked is crazy, how would you hack a multi million invested project and the developed are good hackers themselves. Think twice before posting non sense comments. Grin

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:33:01 AM

i guess in this project, because of the bad security, before the start all or some of the waves will be hacked and stolen and alot of people will not get their waves at the end.

dont invest in that coin, its too dangerous.

guys do you think lisk and waves would be the same price? I have around 5K dollar to invest mybe in the future more  dont know yet , say around 5 or 6 BTC, what you would suggest to me to invest all in waves or just  get half into lisk too! What would you do  if you had 5 BTC to invest!
Thank for any advice!

You really do like the whole Waves project don't you? Make less people invest so more Waves tokens for you!
Searched and found this info: the funds are being held in a 2/3 multisig solution using the Coinbase Vault. The raised funds will be sent every 15 minutes with a script to the following BTC address.
You can check the amount of escrowed funds in real time here: https://blockexplorer.com/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA
ExcelThroughKnowledge

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:59:52 AM

You will be able to receive rewards by using lite client and leasing your balance or by having full node. Details will be in tech paper - late May/early June.

Leasing my balance meaning to say lending my balance to users? Having a full node means? hmm.. I'm new so please guide me along.. Sorry for the questions asked.

There is no known calculation on the rewards as well, I'm intending to see what it has for my investment and what I would get back with the PoS..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution

█ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:09:11 AM

Leasing my balance meaning to say lending my balance to users? Having a full node means? hmm.. I'm new so please guide me along.. Sorry for the questions asked.

There is no known calculation on the rewards as well, I'm intending to see what it has for my investment and what I would get back with the PoS..

If you are a lite client user only for example(with no blockchain download) you will be able also to receive rewards from the network by leasing your balance to full node(with full blockchain download). Then the rewards from full node will be shared between all users leasing their balance to it. Above it Waves token will be the fuel of whole platform and all transactions happening there from issuing the assets, transferring to trading etc.

CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:33:08 AM

Is there a method being used to reduce the abuse of the bounty rewards?

E.g. what's stopping people applying to all of them again using different social networking accounts and emails.

Thanks.

P.S. Excited for launch!
jpawesome78

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:35:05 AM

If you are a lite client user only for example(with no blockchain download) you will be able also to receive rewards from the network by leasing your balance to full node(with full blockchain download). Then the rewards from full node will be shared between all users leasing their balance to it. Above it Waves token will be the fuel of whole platform and all transactions happening there from issuing the assets, transferring to trading etc.
How many waves should I have to sustain a full node?

KarlKarlsson_

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:38:41 AM

There is no PoS interest in WAVES, the supply will remain at 100m. However, fees will be distributed to the node which is forging the corresponding block. To be frank, I assume most people are not investing in WAVES for the PoS reward, but rather for its technology and possibilities.  Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 09:39:17 AM

so it means just invest on lisk? right? i doubt that you will say another coin because of your avatar. We're just hoping that it will not be real, i meant for the hack that you're talking about. I like both lisk and waves , and will gonna invest on both coin. It will be good if their price will skyrocket at the sametime.

it may only sky rocket if during the release people will also invest to it, I'm pretty sure there will be a pump for this. It seem the devs are doing great things for the token to be known.
and so the users' trust will sure help its price to skyrocket.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:39:39 AM

That poster said that this will be hacked is crazy, how would you hack a multi million invested project and the developed are good hackers themselves. Think twice before posting non sense comments. Grin

Or maybe it is his intention of spreading FUD to prevent others from investing. But majority of us already invested in the ICO so all we have to do is stick to the coin, we don't want our investment to go down.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:48:32 AM

How many waves should I have to sustain a full node?

Anyone who has balance above 0 can receive rewards. Which way is more profitable it is for you to decide after seeing tech paper and checking your balance.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:51:43 AM

Is there a method being used to reduce the abuse of the bounty rewards?

E.g. what's stopping people applying to all of them again using different social networking accounts and emails.

Thanks.

P.S. Excited for launch!

There is a member filtering what he can.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:53:40 AM

guys do you think lisk and waves would be the same price? I have around 5K dollar to invest mybe in the future more  dont know yet , say around 5 or 6 BTC, what you would suggest to me to invest all in waves or just  get half into lisk too! What would you do  if you had 5 BTC to invest!
Thank for any advice!

2btc in waves
2btc in DAO
2btc in syscoin
ExcelThroughKnowledge

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:57:24 AM

There is no PoS interest in WAVES, the supply will remain at 100m. However, fees will be distributed to the node which is forging the corresponding block. To be frank, I assume most people are not investing in WAVES for the PoS reward, but rather for its technology and possibilities.  Smiley

I also assume that people didn't invest in WAVES just because of its technology and possibilities. They are bound to be waiting for rewards as well. No one would throw their money there just to rot and lose them am I right? lol... The fees would be taken from fiat and split to anyone who helps maintain a node? Which means to say we are getting fiat back instead of increased WAVES token?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution

█ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:07:35 AM

I also assume that people didn't invest in WAVES just because of its technology and possibilities. They are bound to be waiting for rewards as well. No one would throw their money there just to rot and lose them am I right? lol... The fees would be taken from fiat and split to anyone who helps maintain a node? Which means to say we are getting fiat back instead of increased WAVES token?

Waves is inflation-less system, limited supply of 100 Mil. When full node is validating block it is getting fees from the network and from all transactions happening on the platform - issuing new assets, transferring, trading, converting supported currencies on the platform to tokens...together with all operations of other projects happening on the platform(all fees in Waves token). Then it is sharing rewards with lite clients which are leasing their balance to it.

Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: