Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:56:42 AM

How to join in twitter campaign
I interested to joined. Thanks in advance.
i think just you have to follow Waves ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moppang
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:24:03 AM

How to join in twitter campaign
I interested to joined. Thanks in advance.
i think just you have to follow Waves ...

Okay, thank you for the information

I follow on twitter and RT and subscribe newsletter
My account twitter is https://twitter.com/Mop_pang
Thank you.
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:03:11 AM

Undecided Okay so I've red the White Paper and I have seen no vital answers yet to critical questions that are able to convince me that Waves ultimately is not just a nice scam story for some quick bucks and here is why;

1. Am I correct that colored coins are tokens that represent an underlying value like an assett? Waves also includes fiat currencies as colored coins, how are they planning on doing this exactly? doesn't this require cooperation from the established banks? How do you know banks will go cooperate with you guys? Also, in this regard how can you offer anonimity while banking requires AML/KYC?

2. What is the process through which colored coins get to represent a value? Who can create colored coins? Only established institutions or also individuals? In the case of both, how do you prevent scamming from individuals? I can create a token and claim it represents 1000kg of gold and I just made 1000kg gold appear out of thin air? In the case of institutions how do you get them on board?

3. Can I use the tokens that represent fiat money outside of the platform? Can I exchange those tokens for real fiat money easily? Like can I send fiat tokens on the Waves platform to send real money to my bank?

4. There is absolutely no functionality yet for Waves tokens on the Waves platform is that right? So Waves tokens will not fulfill a functionality on the platform? Then why should I want to buy Waves tokens in the ICO?

I need as much details concerning as possible to be able to convince myself that Waves is not just a scam. Talk is cheap, please explain to me according to these four questions how you guys are planning to implement the project. Much appreciated!

1. yes, exactly, fiat tokens will be backed by payment systems, we're in talks with several and there's a strong interest. I've been involved in internet payments in one way or another since years, so I know how to approach banks, and have some partners already.
2. Everyone can issue colored coins.  /to mitigate abuse we'll be building a decentralized reputation system. Aslo KYC/AML procedures from payment partners will provide another level of protection for fiat transfers.
3. yes, exactly, our fiat gateways will provide this opportunity.
4. EVERYTHING on the platform is done using WAVES tokens, all the fees are paid in them. There will be functionality which will allow to pay transaction fees in assets, but it will still go through decentralized exchange, so under the hood you always use WAVES tokens for everything.

bezbezbez

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:19:26 AM

I signed up for signature campaign and newsletter
thank you.

Don`t forget to read this:

Signature Campaign Details. https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.ojc9n88gf
b1007

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:27:47 AM

Undecided Okay so I've red the White Paper and I have seen no vital answers yet to critical questions that are able to convince me that Waves ultimately is not just a nice scam story for some quick bucks and here is why;

1. Am I correct that colored coins are tokens that represent an underlying value like an assett? Waves also includes fiat currencies as colored coins, how are they planning on doing this exactly? doesn't this require cooperation from the established banks? How do you know banks will go cooperate with you guys? Also, in this regard how can you offer anonimity while banking requires AML/KYC?

2. What is the process through which colored coins get to represent a value? Who can create colored coins? Only established institutions or also individuals? In the case of both, how do you prevent scamming from individuals? I can create a token and claim it represents 1000kg of gold and I just made 1000kg gold appear out of thin air? In the case of institutions how do you get them on board?

3. Can I use the tokens that represent fiat money outside of the platform? Can I exchange those tokens for real fiat money easily? Like can I send fiat tokens on the Waves platform to send real money to my bank?

4. There is absolutely no functionality yet for Waves tokens on the Waves platform is that right? So Waves tokens will not fulfill a functionality on the platform? Then why should I want to buy Waves tokens in the ICO?

I need as much details concerning as possible to be able to convince myself that Waves is not just a scam. Talk is cheap, please explain to me according to these four questions how you guys are planning to implement the project. Much appreciated!

1. yes, exactly, fiat tokens will be backed by payment systems, we're in talks with several and there's a strong interest. I've been involved in internet payments in one way or another since years, so I know how to approach banks, and have some partners already.
2. Everyone can issue colored coins.  /to mitigate abuse we'll be building a decentralized reputation system. Aslo KYC/AML procedures from payment partners will provide another level of protection for fiat transfers.
4. EVERYTHING on the platform is done using WAVES tokens, all the fees are paid in them. There will be functionality which will allow to pay transaction fees in assets, but it will still go through decentralized exchange, so under the hood you always use WAVES tokens for everything.

Thanks, I appreciate your answers  Smiley. Still a few follow-up questions if you don't mind  Wink ; Concerning 4, when you talk about "everything" do you mean Waves tokens will be the central currency on the platform? Will it be the only currency with which you can buy assets? Will it be the only crypto currency on the platform? It seems to me if more crypto currencies are being added to the platform Waves tokens will ultimately lose significance since it's only used as a fee-token? will Waves tokens have intrinsic value themselves? please elaborate a little more in this regard. Also I am very curious regarding your track-record in crypto  Smiley Thanks for helping me out  Wink

I like to speculate
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:47:29 AM

2. Everyone can issue colored coins.  /to mitigate abuse we'll be building a decentralized reputation system. Aslo KYC/AML procedures from payment partners will provide another level of protection for fiat transfers.

Thanks, I appreciate your answers  Smiley. Still a few follow-up questions if you don't mind  Wink ; Concerning 4, when you talk about "everything" do you mean Waves tokens will be the central currency on the platform? Will it be the only currency with which you can buy assets? Will it be the only crypto currency on the platform? It seems to me if more crypto currencies are being added to the platform Waves tokens will ultimately lose significance since it's only used as a fee-token? will Waves tokens have intrinsic value themselves? please elaborate a little more in this regard. Also I am very curious regarding your track-record in crypto  Smiley Thanks for helping me out  Wink
Yes obviously WAVES tokens will have intrinsic value as any other crypto. you just can't prevent this. Look at ETH for example.
I'm in crypto since three years, well known within NXT community, coinomat at nxtforum.org.
as for the track record - well, I invented instant cryptocurrency exchange  with coinomat.com Smiley Shapeshifter came later.
also I launched the first cryptocurrency market index coinoindex.com,
the first FIAT token on blockchains - CoinoUSD
four my assets trade at Poloniex.

b1007

Activity: 404

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:55:09 AM

Yes obviously WAVES tokens will have intrinsic value as any other crypto. you just can't prevent this. Look at ETH for example.
I'm in crypto since three years, well known within NXT community, coinomat at nxtforum.org.
as for the track record - well, I invented instant cryptocurrency exchange  with coinomat.com Smiley Shapeshifter came later.
also I launched the first cryptocurrency market index coinoindex.com,
the first FIAT token on blockchains - CoinoUSD
four my assets trade at Poloniex.

okay thanks, it'd be nice if Waven tokens have particular advantages for assett trading on the Waves platform compared to other (crypto) currencies on the platform. Hence you guys should try to create exclusivity (fees is one example of that), it'd be nice if you attach exclusive advantages to Waves token. For example make it the ONLY crypto currency on the platform with which you can buy fiat currencies. Track record looks legit/impressive btw.  Smiley

I like to speculate
bezbezbez

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:03:46 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 10:47:32 AM by bezbezbez

Join our team slack -> http://slack.wavesplatform.com/

Subscribe to our subreddit -> https://www.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/
And to our newsletter -> http://wavesplatform.com/
bezbezbez

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:01:31 AM

Guys, who knows chinese and can write some articles, please DM me. Thnx. ‪#‎makesomewaves‬
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:20:28 PM

Perfect i received the firt newsletter.

Subcrive at the newsletter -> http://wavesplatform.com/

farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:05:06 PM

OP looks nice. Good luck guys!
jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:06:27 PM

Feeling glad to be part of WAVES community by joining signature campaign from today ! Wonderful WAVES are coming in future . Wink
-aleco-

Activity: 1302
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:39:24 PM

BTCMANAGER.com
Catching WAVES: Promoting Decentralization in a Sea of Permissioned Blockchains

“We are seeking to create the ultimate colored coins platform, perfecting several use cases for it involving fiat money transfer, crowdfunding, open-source development and community management."
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:56:54 PM

What can be the approximate price of a token Waves?
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:07:07 PM

Im in! very interesting!

e6ug

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:11:23 PM

more info on how to participate in the ICO? Huh

bezbezbez

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:15:07 PM

Hello, e6ug!
You can check our first newsletter -> https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-newsletter-no-1-a9826d739cf6#.m23lqr5pa
There are a lot of information about ICO
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:56:13 PM

signed up for signature campaign and will buy some more in the ICO. Good luck  Smiley
e6ug

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:00:09 PM

Hello, e6ug!
You can check our first newsletter -> https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-newsletter-no-1-a9826d739cf6#.m23lqr5pa
There are a lot of information about ICO

Thanks!  i was unable to find a Facebook group, but i did like the Facebook page.

I am also a follower on twitter
-participating in the sig campaign
-signed up for the newsletter
- and patiently waiting for the ICO  Wink

Looking forward to being part of this movement!  

allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:01:51 PM

Updated the Chinese Signature Camp.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1393502.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: