Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 [580] 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
TheCryptoMint

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:13:19 AM

They are taking gullible investors money fully knowing that when lisk launches it will collapse 100-1000 fold. If thats not a scam then I really do not know what is.

The same thing happened to lisk. It was getting sold for 0.02 at one point in IOU's then when launched its 60k. Thats the exchanges taking gullible investors money full well knowing it will crash.

The people who bought in the ICO will be fine dont get me wrong but if you buy from an exchange IOU's then you will completely lose a lot of money.

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:13:43 AM

1.) the coin isn't lauched, it might happen the same
2.) to let iou exchanges out of the game, isn't fair for investors. maybe they are stupid, buying waves for 2million sat. but it is buyers risk.
at the moment waves lost most of its credibility to me, if this is true...

exchanges can trade whatever they want. yobit and bloombit are trading their own IOUs. No one can stop them from that.

You cant deposit or withdraw the waves anyway to this exchanges. As mentioned by others, its not sure if you can withdraw or deposit waves even after the launch, so you will have to keep it there for longer.

you need not explain that to me, i know what is going on here.
on lisk everything worked in the end. i think it will also on waves.

2.) to let iou exchanges out of the game, isn't fair for investors. maybe they are stupid, buying waves for 2million sat. but it is buyers risk.

WAVES should some how black list them from doing this. They are making millions from people who will not get any of their money back..

SCAM IOU EXCHANGES

A highly doubt they will not receive their WAVES IOU tokens as a result of the WAVES team. It might take longer but they should be able to deliver.

The node software will eventually become public, just not straight away on the 14th (except to chosen exchanges).

I think this is what was meant.

You dont understand what I mean. They sell 100k IOU's for 0.01BTC each. When they get their waves after launch they are wiorth 0.0001 or what ever. Its a complete scam and if you can not see it them try think a little harder.
The exchanges dupe people into buying something at a much higher price than the real market value. Its a complete scam as far as I am concerned and it burns people out of waves and lisk. which ever others they did. Its a scam.

yes, but that is not a scam, this is traders stupidity.
an iphone is also scam then? build for less than 200$ sold for 700$?
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:14:02 AM

Looks like waves still increases in yobit even the wallet still not release.. however i am still waiting for the result after the wallet maintenance in yobit is already been done that you can deposit your waves.. many member of signature campaign of waves receive free waves by wearing signature and i think after release the deposit wallet in yobit we will se the price will dump gradually or it will crash fast.. unless if signature participant can still holding their waves we don't see any crash around 0.02-.01 below..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:14:53 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 08:25:54 AM by johny08

You dont understand what I mean. They sell 100k IOU's for 0.01BTC each. When they get their waves after launch they are wiorth 0.0001 or what ever. Its a complete scam and if you can not see it them try think a little harder.
The exchanges dupe people into buying something at a much higher price than the real market value. Its a complete scam as far as I am concerned and it burns people out of waves and lisk. which ever others they did. Its a scam.

a free market is not a scam in my eyes. i am sure the waves will rise in price, its now just the first day of trading there. alot of people will make and are making that. its a risk, the same as buying waves in the ICO. prepare your btc to buy on the drop on launch, then you can buy more cheap waves. this project is promising to hodl and see what the devs deliver.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:15:00 AM

WAVES should some how black list them from doing this. They are making millions from people who will not get any of their money back..

SCAM IOU EXCHANGES

A highly doubt they will not receive their WAVES IOU tokens as a result of the WAVES team. It might take longer but they should be able to deliver.

The node software will eventually become public, just not straight away on the 14th (except to chosen exchanges).

if there will be a lot of people buying on yobit, you can expect these people to wait til the price goes back to 0.02. they sure would be holding thier waves for a long time until they get their returns.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoledgers

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:17:03 AM

Some truly fascinating ideas in the Crypto world were destroyed and shattered in the recent years due to human greed. Just let Sasha and the team concentrate on the very foundation the idea is based on and forget about ICO price etc for now. Let the team focus on what they need to and come up with a solid platform that would inevitably going to change the way we raise funding for our dream projects, send money to our relatives in another currencies within seconds at a rate much cheaper than WU or MoneyGram, allow farmers to receive micro-financing and assist them in getting a fair price and stop so many of them in developing countries committing suicides due to rotting corps and unfair price. There are several such use cases. If we let this happen and support the work around it to make it into something for the greater good, the price of each tokens we have received will be sky high and at that point you can decide whether to sell them or keep holding on to them as you are only the lucky few who are holding the keys to change and shape the world we know.
TheCryptoMint

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:17:07 AM

exchanges can trade whatever they want. yobit and bloombit are trading their own IOUs. No one can stop them from that.

You cant deposit or withdraw the waves anyway to this exchanges. As mentioned by others, its not sure if you can withdraw or deposit waves even after the launch, so you will have to keep it there for longer.

SCAM IOU EXCHANGES

So how do we differentiate between SCAM and Buyer stupidity? These are people who are supposed to be responsible to hold and trade our funds and they are praying on new people coming into crypto to take their money easily knowing they will lose out significantly. Its immoral and a scam in my mind. And these are the people who we trust with our monies??? Stay away please anyone stay away from them..
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:17:21 AM

Any update on the wallet?
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:18:04 AM

if there will be a lot of people buying on yobit, you can expect these people to wait til the price goes back to 0.02. they sure would be holding thier waves for a long time until they get their returns.

sell your waves before 14th on yobit and transfer you btc to buy it on the 'real' market at the supported exchanges. As long that you can ride the waves there.
mike34

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:18:26 AM

UPDATE
Facebook, Newsletter Bounties

Facebook bounties will be available today. The same you will be confirming your social account through ICO site.

For newsletter bounties you have to have an ICO account with the same email that you subscribed to newsletter.

This is how a coin launch is done properly, not that other ones with ddos, no one able to withdraw, buggy webwallet... you know which one, oink, oink...
Glad you took 14 days after ICO to sort things so everyone has an equal chance at the exchange, even though I don't plan on selling.

+1 +2 +3
yes agree with the launch and taking the time to sort out bugs.
in regards to the bounties it is no good.
I did not know i had to have the same email to claim all the bounties my facebook and newsletter email are different to ico mail.
Because on the first day nobody could purchase with an account with hotmail for some reason.

BITCORE ADDRESS                   19X6CoqWzCYp3frFsbpxmrGczyftenart1                       BITCOIN ADDRESS                    183hTfQW6xuSi3yMiJuH3NvPFRHE5U5oSS

ETHEREUM CLASSIC ADDRESS  0xfb915070495154a395aa4d9851658d8505fa1418       ETHEREUM ADDRESS     0xedc25d2dfb72c9c65564a91b7cde2f334159b100
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:18:44 AM

Any update on the wallet?

We are on schedule:

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:19:50 AM

SCAM IOU EXCHANGES

So how do we differentiate between SCAM and Buyer stupidity? These are people who are supposed to be responsible to hold and trade our funds and they are praying on new people coming into crypto to take their money easily knowing they will lose.

the thing is that even if you distinguish the difference between scam and buyers stupidity, there is nothing we can do to it.
it happened and may always happen later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:23:15 AM

So how do we differentiate between SCAM and Buyer stupidity? These are people who are supposed to be responsible to hold and trade our funds and they are praying on new people coming into crypto to take their money easily knowing they will lose.

how do you know they will loose?
maybe they bought waves very cheap?
how do you know, that the buyers aren't longest term holders?
at what price did the exchanges sell their iou-waves?

you are assumpting, and of course, in some parts you are right. but look at the trollbox, they are only users on yobit and do the same. no difference. every hyper is a scammer, if you ask me. hard to differentiate where stupity ends and scam begins. but in crypto, for me, i define a scam other than that.
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:25:08 AM

if you know how to trade markets, you can trade it there. yobit and bloombit are trading platforms, you buy cheap and sell high, thats what people are making.

no one is stupid, because he/she dont know how to trade, no one is scamming as far i know either. you take the risk, you take the profit or loss.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:28:42 AM

Hi, can someone sort this problem out?Huh

I translated the waves topic to Indian language, everything works fine but in the OP here, when i click on my name then the profile of BitcoinExpert opens up so @OP can you fix this bug.

Thanks
This problem still isn't solved. I also have messaged Sasha about this, and still no action taken!!!

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:30:43 AM

waves signature link?HuhHuh??
b1007

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:31:46 AM

can some dev help me out? I subscribed to the newsletter with the same email account as my twitter and facebook, however I have a different email account for my ICO, yet they are all connected so I can prove it is linked, according to the BCT post I am not eligible for a bounty because I didn't use my ICO email to subscribe to the newsletter???The only reason I used different email accounts is because hotmail/outlook account did not receive confirmation from Waves so I had to use a non-outlook account. I have been involved since the beginning!

I like to speculate
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:33:50 AM

waves signature link?HuhHuh??
I assume that you mean that you are looking for the google docs page, anyways here it is:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-4KTib1BrfYirSFI5CTr-sSTQIxXfKUyYk1AO4NAjNQ/htmlview#gid=0
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:34:20 AM

can some dev help me out? I subscribed to the newsletter with the same email account as my twitter and facebook, however I have a different email account for my ICO, yet they are all connected so I can prove it is linked, according to the BCT post I am not eligible for a bounty because I didn't use my ICO email to subscribe to the newsletter???The only reason I used different email accounts is because hotmail/outlook account did not receive confirmation from Waves so I had to use a non-outlook account. I have been involved since the beginning!

Send email to rideon@wavesplatform.com

CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:35:20 AM

Guys in order to get the latest information and support I strongly recommend joining the WAVES slack chat.

LINK: http://wavesplatform-slack.herokuapp.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 [580] 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: