Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 [648] 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:29:36 PM

Any a informationen about the lite client?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:34:34 PM

I got 78 Waves just by following on Facebook!!! Zuckenfuckenburgs!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a very good payout! Waves team definitely is generous.  Smiley

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:41:30 PM

Where can we check if we are on a newsletter bounty list?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:43:17 PM

remember that forex trading worldwide = trillions of dollars daily.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

if waves can show it can compete in this space and can streamline the process  legitimately, then there will be a bright future.
Very good point. I think if waves can become a recognized player in this space the sky is the limit. Should be the goal for sasha and waves team... imagine seeing waves being added as an asset on big forex exchanges!!! As you mentioned... trillions!

Not sure if its possible. as i understand it the platform can be use as mt4, correct?
For it to happen WAVES platform then has to be integrated to which they have to make it available to be customized by brokers.
interesting... perhaps Ive missed something... what is mt4?
mt4 is MetaTrader 4 Platform for FOREX trading. Borex brokers use had been using such platform even the new one mt5 for currencies of the globe, tokyo, london and NY. although these brokers have developed thier own java platform, day traders prefer to use mt4 for its easy to use with candle sticks and indicators in mt4.

If waves can also be used as platform, then it must be really revolutionary.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bigfryguy

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:48:56 PM

if waves can show it can compete in this space and can streamline the process  legitimately, then there will be a bright future.
Very good point. I think if waves can become a recognized player in this space the sky is the limit. Should be the goal for sasha and waves team... imagine seeing waves being added as an asset on big forex exchanges!!! As you mentioned... trillions!

Not sure if its possible. as i understand it the platform can be use as mt4, correct?
For it to happen WAVES platform then has to be integrated to which they have to make it available to be customized by brokers.

yes that is true.  for any currency to be withdrawn...  but if there is enough of an ecosystem, with enough liquidity for intacurrency exchange, waves could quickly become the backbone structure that allows all these to be traded in limbo without the final exchange.

that being said, the worth of waves would be independent of those currencies, and will find its value in fee collection for whatever trading forex/crowdfund/(Huh?) is happenning through the blockstream.

BTW, this is all just speculation on my point.

enhu
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:53:17 PM

if waves can show it can compete in this space and can streamline the process  legitimately, then there will be a bright future.

yes that is true.  for any currency to be withdrawn...  but if there is enough of an ecosystem, with enough liquidity for intacurrency exchange, waves could quickly become the backbone structure that allows all these to be traded in limbo without the final exchange.

that being said, the worth of waves would be independent of those currencies, and will find its value in fee collection for whatever trading forex/crowdfund/(Huh?) is happenning through the blockstream.

by fee collection, you mean.

fee collection=pipspread?

bigfryguy

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:00:23 PM

no I mean transaction fees collected for transactions.  once waves goes PoS there will be no inflation(not sure if this is a good idea)  but all transaction fees will be transferred between node holders.  these transaction fees will create the true worth of Waves.
the usefullness of waves as an intracurrency exchange medium will create its speculative worth.

Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 07:02:09 PM

Hello guys!

This seems pretty intresting. Sad that I was late from ICO tho.. One stupid question: Where I can get/have my Waves adress for now?  Huh

Thanks! 

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:05:16 PM

You will be able to have waves address in next couple of days.Once testing of mainnet and light will be done.It is being tested to have a smooth and stable launch.Just have patience and keep eye on the updates.It is not much time now to be all in work.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:18:16 PM

For those people who are always having questions, it is very helpful to visit the OP first before asking. Tons of information are available there. Just saying.  Roll Eyes
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:20:46 PM

no I mean transaction fees collected for transactions.  once waves goes PoS there will be no inflation(not sure if this is a good idea)  but all transaction fees will be transferred between node holders.  these transaction fees will create the true worth of Waves.
the usefullness of waves as an intracurrency exchange medium will create its speculative worth.

Im I understanding this correctly... In other words, you mean to say transaction fees will take place in waves despite the transaction being a forex trade? And this is where the it will derive its value... that is what Im guessing you mean by intracurrency exchange medium? Im a little confused... please explain. I 2ould like to understand this more. I think your idea has value

bigfryguy

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:24:02 PM

no I mean transaction fees collected for transactions.  once waves goes PoS there will be no inflation(not sure if this is a good idea)  but all transaction fees will be transferred between node holders.  these transaction fees will create the true worth of Waves.

Im I understanding this correctly... In other words, you mean to say transaction fees will take place in waves despite the transaction being a forex trade? And this is where the it will derive its value... that is what Im guessing you mean by intracurrency exchange medium?

hopefully yes, though I am mostly guessing at everything at this point. 

and on the fun side its nice to drown out all the bounty hungry whiners with more interesting speculation.

enhu
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:24:47 PM

no I mean transaction fees collected for transactions.  once waves goes PoS there will be no inflation(not sure if this is a good idea)  but all transaction fees will be transferred between node holders.  these transaction fees will create the true worth of Waves.

The token really is worth keeping.
I can see WAVES platform being used by lots of traders of cryptocurrencies along with fiat if the development turned out how you see it. And that would mean a very successful project.

Bitboy12345

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:25:25 PM

Im I understanding this correctly... In other words, you mean to say transaction fees will take place in waves despite the transaction being a forex trade? And this is where the it will derive its value... that is what Im guessing you mean by intracurrency exchange medium?

I like your idea.

Bitboy12345

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:29:27 PM

and on the fun side its nice to drown out all the bounty hungry whiners with more interesting speculation.
yes! Indeed it is!

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:10:45 PM

i am not sure but i think you will get newsletter bounty automatically to your ico account. if you had subscribed before ico.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:25:01 PM

i am not sure but i think you will get newsletter bounty automatically to your ico account. if you had subscribed before ico.

Ah that will be good..I got for the twitter and waiting for the fb one to be added to the actual balance ..I might hit nearly 1k WAVES THEN i HOPE.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:34:07 PM

My Facebook bounty problem has been resolved thanks to mx on slack, really good job and comprehensive people on the slack. They really know what they're doing and what they're talking about.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:37:53 PM

SASHA SAID FACEBOOK AND NEWSLETTER BOUNTIES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED OVER THE WEEKEND.  Smiley

wendy107th

Activity: 401

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:38:02 PM

don't pay new account problem solved  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 [648] 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: