Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:02:06 AM

You dont need to join slacks . just follow what mxxxx is trying to say. slacks is for updates, news and disputes for faster resolution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alphacoin123

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:40:41 AM

When could tokens be withdrawn from the ICO platform?
c1oud

Activity: 961
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:42:50 AM

Mxxx i do not have clear how much is for translating the thread! you say we get only 1/4 ? is that correct?

At start yes, if you keep going with translating important updates and replying to community the rest will follow.

No guys ! i want to have my bounty for translating the thread as you told from beginning!!keep update all my thread  since i started the 27 march till the and off the ICO  , is two month!
you cannot play with people as you want, you have to respect to  be honest and not play around as you like! ....
Hello,

We have not specified anywhere that the translation bounty payment will be paid in one shot. Indeed, we have specified that maintaining the thread is a part of the bounty description from day one.
Maintaining the thread is not limited to the ICO period, but to a significant period of time, through which features of Waves are being rolled out.

It is what i say you change as you like your agreements....

We have never agreed to pay this bounty in one shot.

Are you accepting new translators to a language yet not availble and so is possible to get some bounties for that as well? Just recently joined discussion and invested in waves on "last minute" and it seems to me that waves have great potential in it's next stages. If interested just pm me.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:45:27 AM

I am also interested in translation, I can translate your language into our language very well and I promise to update the thread regularly with some updates coming form the official wave site of waves, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, anything I can do to help promote the project.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:47:20 AM

I am also interested in translation, I can translate your language into our language very well and I promise to update the thread regularly with some updates coming form the official wave site of waves, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, anything I can do to help promote the project.
No, why u should translate to another language?
English is one of the easy languages that almost all people can speak, don't waste your time to translate announcements or this thread, because if u do, what language u will translate it to?
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 05:50:28 AM

Anyone knows when the lite client will be released?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
BitBerau

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:51:54 AM

As already many others said, it will be released in the beginning of next week, so it will release today or tomorrow. Remember that a new week starts on Sunday Smiley
MyownBoss

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:53:51 AM

I believe most of the translation bounty positions have been filled however if you head over to https://wavesplatform.slack.com/messages/bounties/details/

Im sure you can find the answer.
Best advice if you cannot get bounties is to just wait patiently until the mainnet launches and after the initial exchanges BOOM or BUST then buy some after the dust has settled. IMO

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:57:12 AM

As already many others said, it will be released in the beginning of next week, so it will release today or tomorrow. Remember that a new week starts on Sunday Smiley

I'm looking forward to the release of that lite client. Could be any moment now. Waves for the win!

MyownBoss

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:58:41 AM

I'm looking forward to the release of that lite client. Could be any moment now. Waves for the win!

Yep absolutely cannot wait to tinker with it. Tongue

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
c1oud

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:14:48 AM

English is one of the easy languages that almost all people can speak, don't waste your time to translate announcements or this thread, because if u do, what language u will translate it to?

U never know who might be interested in buying waves later if information about that availble on as many different languages as possible. Every translation can be considered as marketing/advertising opportunity. I believe that translation of whole thread is not required at all - main aspects, ideas, news, etc and if required reply to questions in that specific language. You just can check ongoing threads in different languages - they are actually alive.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
c1oud

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:23:26 AM

I believe most of the translation bounty positions have been filled however if you head over to https://wavesplatform.slack.com/messages/bounties/details/

Smb have to send invitation first to be able to join the team...

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:25:17 AM

U never know who might be interested in buying waves later if information about that availble on as many different languages as possible. Every translation can be considered as marketing/advertising opportunity. I believe that translation of whole thread is not required at all - main aspects, ideas, news, etc and if required reply to questions in that specific language. You just can check ongoing threads in different languages - they are actually alive.
I agree that English is a universal language but if you want to reach out all parts of the world you should also speak to their own language and for me that's the best marketing strategy to attract more users of waves and would be good for the community as the price will increase.
BitBerau

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:29:05 AM

I agree that English is a universal language but if you want to reach out all parts of the world you should also speak to their own language and for me that's the best marketing strategy to attract more users of waves and would be good for the community as the price will increase.
I wasn't talking about translating the first post, I agree with you that that one should be translated to many languages, but I think that the rest of this thread shouldn't be translated, that was my point.

Btw, I have tested the testnet and everything is working perfectly fine for me, waiting for the release Smiley
c1oud

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:52:34 AM

I wasn't talking about translating the first post, I agree with you that that one should be translated to many languages, but I think that the rest of this thread shouldn't be translated, that was my point.

Btw, I have tested the testnet and everything is working perfectly fine for me, waiting for the release Smiley

Btw i proposed my help just to try to secure my investment Smiley And maybe as well will get rid of my MAID and invest it in Waves as well.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:53:17 AM

That's a good news, I hope we can already transfer our waves from the ICO account so we can see some actions of the trading all around the forum, I bet the price will not be less than 0.001 BTC here.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:57:53 AM

did anybody get signature bounty?   I have not got yet ,,,sent message to  wavesiganature  3 days  ago

btw50

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:02:31 AM

did anybody get signature bounty?   I have not got yet ,,,sent message to  wavesiganature  3 days  ago

no not yet
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:20:48 AM

Trading waves on yobit?

Strongly suggest not allowing Waves on Yobit. The exchange is semi-defunct: wallets down; withdrawals not happening; Support Tickets not answered; no mods in the troll box; homophobic auto-bans in the troll box. I'm astonished that Lisk holders traded there. Don't use Yobit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/4m6qbq/be_careful_possible_scam

http://forklog.net/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-runs-suspicious-operations/
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:33:12 AM

That's a good news, I hope we can already transfer our waves from the ICO account so we can see some actions of the trading all around the forum, I bet the price will not be less than 0.001 BTC here.

somebody explain me what warrants at least 4 time price increase from ICO when the waves have not yet done anything, dont have any real deals etc? So far nothing concrete is out that would raise the value of waves over ICO.  I simply have hard time believing that it would be so easy to earn lots of money.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: