Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 [1889] 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389097 times)
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:32:42 PM

So I leased some waves yesterday and it showed up under 'leasing transactions', now today there is nothing there, can I not cancel the leasing so I can spend waves?
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:36:51 PM

Is Waves going to integrate someway to pre-screen all these new tokens before distribution?

People shouldn't be able to create tokens with the same name as a legitimate one...

I.E. I received a "WBTC" (Identifier: G6F52cNqSi7v2kuj2anzyKkYgbhsijWvCJDD3WvKzjLH) and a "Bitcoin" (Identifier: 3y7oak8nrFNWnjWVsH7TKL8poXK4oBEUE24UxKdFwpyX) which are obviously not legitimate. Creates a lot of confusion...

I'm all for receiving free stuff but, these random worthless tokens are cluttering up my asset portfolio.

I would have to agree with this, it does create a lot of confusion.
unique asset names are ready on the testnet, will be on the mainnet in the next release
a little patience

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:02:15 PM

Is Waves going to integrate someway to pre-screen all these new tokens before distribution?

People shouldn't be able to create tokens with the same name as a legitimate one...

I.E. I received a "WBTC" (Identifier: G6F52cNqSi7v2kuj2anzyKkYgbhsijWvCJDD3WvKzjLH) and a "Bitcoin" (Identifier: 3y7oak8nrFNWnjWVsH7TKL8poXK4oBEUE24UxKdFwpyX) which are obviously not legitimate. Creates a lot of confusion...

I'm all for receiving free stuff but, these random worthless tokens are cluttering up my asset portfolio.

unique asset names are ready on the testnet, will be on the mainnet in the next release
a little patience

Good news, thanks. That prototype image of the new DEX is looking great too. Not sure if it is in the works, but something like two factor authentication or a comparable form of extra security would be great. 
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:15:52 PM

Now someone really wants to buy MRT  Grin

w0utje

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

So I leased some waves yesterday and it showed up under 'leasing transactions', now today there is nothing there, can I not cancel the leasing so I can spend waves?

you probably made or received a lot of transaction after the lease. it popped out of the history in the lite client, so it won't be shown anymore.
this should be fixed in the liteclient I guess. you generating balance should still be without the waves you've leased.
leased waves can't be send/spend. you need to cancel the leasing before.
leasing can be done on the leasing page by clicking on the button on the right of the tx.
because it isn't shown in your liteclient you won't be able to do this. it still can be done by script and the tx id of the start leasing tx.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:46:27 PM

a little patience

What will happen to existing duplicates?
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:52:40 PM

you probably made or received a lot of transaction after the lease. it popped out of the history in the lite client, so it won't be shown anymore.
this should be fixed in the liteclient I guess. you generating balance should still be without the waves you've leased.
leasing can be done on the leasing page by clicking on the button on the right of the tx.
because it isn't shown in your liteclient you won't be able to do this. it still can be done by script and the tx id of the start leasing tx.

There is nothing under 'leasing transactions' so how would I find the tx id of the starting lease?

Also, all the wavesdrop faucets are stuck at 40 blocks, is this just me?
RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:11:31 PM

Thank you to all which lease to my Node.

I send out all Waves Classic Token proportional to your Lease.

Don`t forget: Your lease need 1K Blocks. After 1K your amount is add to generate balance.

I share every token which my Node received.

About scripts: I read today that some scripts are buggy. I make payment by Hand. Slower but secure. I payout only full Coins not pennys.

For every payment the node have to pay fee of course.

So it make no sense to make every day a payout.

I prepare actual website for Infos. Please patience. Let us see what the future brings.

My Pool: 3PF82eNcAtrwzCjam3iMa8ToPvChWjJeV17

90 % of every Earn  also Airdrops goes to the Leaser !

JustMissed

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:13:03 PM

a little patience

Great news, thanks. I am still learning my way with waves, I jumped in a little late, but I really like it.
w0utje

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:24:10 PM

There is nothing under 'leasing transactions' so how would I find the tx id of the starting lease?

you can use wavesgo blockexplorer to get the transaction ids.

Don`t forget: Your lease need 1K Blocks. After 1K your amount is add to generate balance.

About scripts: I read today that some scripts are buggy. I make payment by Hand. Slower but secure. I payout only full Coins not pennys.

I prepare actual website for Infos. Please patience. Let us see what the future brings.

There were 2 bugs in the script which I found and communicated to the dev.
I've used the script today to disitribute the fee's and MRT generated by my node to the leasors which went fine :-)
btw, the script already takes care of the tx fee needed to do the tx's to the leasors. (they are subtracted already)
Our node is bearwaves.nl if you didn't knew allready.. address: 3PEFQiFMLm1gTVjPdfCErG8mTHRcH2ATaWa
You can always come by in slack, I'm there almost daily.
NotThatGuy

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:25:32 PM

a little patience

Thanks for the quick response!
Excellent communication is one advantage Waves has over many other coins currently in circulation.
Really helps build investor's confidence.

Luckily for me, patience is the one thing I can afford.
Now, I just have to decide whether to purchase more Waves or eat for the next month... Cry
NotThatGuy

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:33:05 PM

a little patience

What will happen to existing duplicates?

Hopefully nothing... except being able to differentiate them better.
The ease of creating and distributing new tokens is one of Waves main selling points IMO.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 09:49:23 PM

you can use wavesgo blockexplorer to get the transaction ids.

There were 2 bugs in the script which I found and communicated to the dev.
I've used the script today to disitribute the fee's and MRT generated by my node to the leasors which went fine :-)
btw, the script already takes care of the tx fee needed to do the tx's to the leasors. (they are subtracted already)
Our node is bearwaves.nl if you didn't knew allready.. address: 3PEFQiFMLm1gTVjPdfCErG8mTHRcH2ATaWa
You can always come by in slack, I'm there almost daily.

Hey w0utje, zit je ook op Fok! ?
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:04:03 PM

Found this in Slack:

Zggdrasil

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:36:02 PM

Also a way to archive assets or idk, to hide them from list because they drop and drop, I just got 4-5 in a row.
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:06:54 PM

Also a way to archive assets or idk, to hide them from list because they drop and drop, I just got 4-5 in a row.

Increase the cost to create the new tokens to $100 range...that will stop some of the spam tokens.

They are using the system like an advertising platform...they can send a message to every WAVES client for $0.70.
NotThatGuy

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:26:13 PM

Increase the cost to create the new tokens to $100 range...that will stop some of the spam tokens.

They are using the system like an advertising platform...they can send a message to every WAVES client for $0.70.

I can see the merit in that.
$100 is rather insignificant for a legitimate project while being dissuasive for a scammer.
More importantly though, it would be another potential source of revenue for the platform.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:46:46 PM

when waves can open internal exchange in dekstop wallet(this mean plugin chrome) and online wallet
same with Nxt open internal exchanger

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Chikako

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:00:13 AM

Yeah but $100 is too much, in first place tokens shouldn't be announced on waves client, what for? then if you want to charge charge no more than 10 usd
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:53:11 AM

I can't lease my coins! It gives this error: Failed to load balance details
I try to close and open wallet, it didn't fix the problem. What should I do?
Also I'd like to ask when you lease your WAVES what is the reward? WAVES again or MRT only?

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 [1889] 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: