Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191403 times)
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

My strategy is more focused on holding bitcoins, and when bitcoin prices decrease I will buy less. I'll keep it up until the price goes up and sells some of it, and from what I sold I'll save it to buy bitcoin if the price goes down again.
I’m always buying bitcoin when its price go down and then keep it on hold for some time because I’m investor and I know what to do and how to do because bitcoin is a very good source of income and it’s also very safe and stable so that’s why I’m investing here from a long time when its price go high then I sell bitcoin as last end of the month I sold bitcoin because its price was high and I take a very good profit from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

The best strategy for me is to diversify over many altcoins, so I don't get too dependant on one coin.
This lowers the risk of losing everything. If one coin loses value, the others won't.
Downside of this strategy is if value of one coin goes up, and the others stay the same I won't profit very much.

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I think my best investment strategy differs from others because as of now I only invest on coins.ph app where as I put my money in my bitcoin wallet. My strategy is when the value of bitcoin is low I will start putting funds or money in my bitcoin wallet so that if the bitcoin price would increase, I can get the initial money I've put and I can use the excess money or what we called the profit in investing again. And I will let it grow and save it in different wallets for security purposes.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

The best strategy for me is to diversify over many altcoins, so I don't get too dependant on one coin.
This lowers the risk of losing everything. If one coin loses value, the others won't.
Downside of this strategy is if value of one coin goes up, and the others stay the same I won't profit very much.
to date, there is quite a strong growth of altcoin on the exchanges. Proceeding from this, there are very large options to which you should pay attention. There are such projects, coins which have risen by almost 200 or 300%. I think that from such examples it is possible to name the project of the Centra. To date, the price is 4 dollars 30 cents. Although at the very beginning of his company the price was only $ 1.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
sabray

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

if I can profit from trading I will invest outside the crypto world as well as I buy gold as much as possible, why I do it just keep watch.
tomhutchinson

Activity: 37
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

best investment strategy is to take it fast and always follow what you fell.
number in investment is only try to make you lost your money
skyflakes88

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

to me investment is like preparing for a war its like a chess game you need to have a plan and a backup plan to execute well your goals first you need to have some background checking on what will be on the top of the market years from now so you will narrow down your choice to what is the best and who will suite your need to fulfill your goals next is finding the right person to ask because you cannot encounter all of the chances so better seek help from others also then when you arrive at your choice check there raodmaps and plans and who is the people behind the project this will support your study very much.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

to me investment is like preparing for a war its like a chess game you need to have a plan and a backup plan to execute well your goals first you need to have some background checking on what will be on the top of the market years from now so you will narrow down your choice to what is the best and who will suite your need to fulfill your goals next is finding the right person to ask because you cannot encounter all of the chances so better seek help from others also then when you arrive at your choice check there raodmaps and plans and who is the people behind the project this will support your study very much.
To make it short investment shouldvreally be done  during the falling of bitcoin price  i believe that ifcwe invest in a low price we dont really have to put up a big amount which can really less our risk and it is really exciting in the world of crypto currency because everytime there will be an opportunity because everything goes here is really unstable so then we can really gain on investing anytime anywhere.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

I see the time , when some celebration like christmass or new year eve.
and i see the chart from the past , i see bitcoin price was falling when end years , then i will take some action to bought bitcoin and hold till after the new year passed.
but if i want short term profit, i will see the time when market volume will going low , and i will take some analysis everyday , seeing chart and if i see the price will stable at this moment , i will bought the bitcoin and hold for short term , maybe 1 week.
i dont have a lot strategy on investing , just trying my luck.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Prince786

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

I did not like the investment because it takes a long time. but I have taken the opportunity to halve because it was not too long. and I'd have to trade, rather than invest.
Prince786

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

Easy and working strategy for trading I guess, even day traders follow that thing, they buy coins and wait at the end of the day to see if the price increases or not, and then they sell them if the price increases and if it doesn't then they may hold them for the next day.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

I did not like the investment because it takes a long time. but I have taken the opportunity to halve because it was not too long. and I'd have to trade, rather than invest.
Investing are for those people who is willing to wait long to see their money earning and its safe than doing day trading but if you are good with trading then I guess you do not need to be an investor. As long as you earn with what you do then its still good.
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

my best investment strategy is that i do investment in a limit, and the second is that i give preference to long term investment and do not like short term investment,  because long term investment is more profitable and less risky.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

All old bitcoin holders know this fundamental strategy of making huge profits with this amazing currency or investment. You simply need to stay calm and patient with your bitcoin especially when it is undergoing some correction and avoid panic selling, don’t do it even in your wildest thoughts. Bitcoin is the one which is continuously increasing in prices and you can only make profit when you’re re very much patient with it.

Agree. Patience is the number one rule when investing in cryptocurrencies or any other asset. When prices fall, it's the perfect time to buy more coins, and when it rises in value, it'll be the perfect time to sell them. That's is why it is best to "hodl" onto our Bitcoin over the long term to make a steady stream of income.

Add to that, if you invest into cryptocurrencies which offer high interest rates like Hodlcoin, Minexcoin, and Hyperstake, you could make a return in your investment within a short time frame (depending on the future value of the coin which you've invested into). It is always good to check out Bitcoin's news daily, as it will guide you towards making the right decision with your investment.

No matter what the mainstream media says about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the wise strategy would be buy, and hodl for the long term. I believe that in the coming years, the cryptocurrency market will have a greater market cap than before, making many of our investments double or triple in no time. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

Definitely is the patient.

But many were so tempted to see when first big rise in bitcoin price was that when they sell regret few month later. Investing is not just patience its also research for product in this case crypto for any information team partners supporters.....  Many aspect determine will your/his/mine investment be good or we will lose money but without good research now dont be fooled to invest in something that you will later regret it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

My best investment strategy is to keep holding my investments the so called long term investment as we see the trending of the crypto market the longer we hold the coins the more profit we earn.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

I'm just reading their website specially their road map and then make an observation on the project if it is active and many supporters then i will invest just a little, but in the other people there is no strategy they depending on their luck like on trading they just observing the flow of the coin then on bounty is the same but if you invest in bitcoin it is a good profit.
Mike0222

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

The best investing strategies are the ones that work best for the individual investor. In different words, investing strategies are the like food diets: there is no "best investment strategy" except the one that works best for you.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

My best investment strategy is to keep holding my investments the so called long term investment as we see the trending of the crypto market the longer we hold the coins the more profit we earn.

While there is no perfect strategy that works for everyone, holding onto your coins for the long term is the golden rule towards expanding your capital in the future. One thing that we've seen is that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have skyrocketed in value over the course of last year. Bitcoin have risen from $1,000 to nearly $20,000 in just a year, and other altcoins have followed its footsteps.

Therefore, if you invest a little into the most prominent cryptocurrencies each day, you may become very successful with your investments in the long term. While there is no specific strategy which works for everyone, it is up to you to devise your own that will pave your way towards financial success.

Always make a research about a specific cryptocurrency project, and have patience to be able to see great results in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:47:36 AM

My best strategy is to wait for the right moment to sell, as we know that the rise in the price of bitcoin and altcoin can reach tens or even hundreds of percent then I will look for the right moment to sell and buy.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: