Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

I use the exchange strategy to benefit from bitcoin for example every bitcoin price in each exchange is different and I utilize it by buying coin at the cheapest exchange then selling at the highest Exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigbangmother

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

I already change my strategy when it come in investing, because i want to work my money for me and im making sure that i can make profit every week or maybe month.  Wink
human2021

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

my investment strategy is buy more stock have diffident type of business buy more off bitcoin when the price is low so i can make more money when the price goes up which we know the price will keep on going high i think that will better for so invest more real estate
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

Özellikle düşüş trendi için en iyi stratejinin paranın yüzde 50 si ile bitcoinde kalmak olduğunu düşünüyorum.The remaining 30 percent should stay in USD.Invest in the lower coins with the remaining money.I think that's the best strategy.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

I already change my strategy when it come in investing, because i want to work my money for me and im making sure that i can make profit every week or maybe month.  Wink
My best investment strategy is i we will save a lot of money on my wallet and when i see that the price of bitcoin is we will dump or decreases it's value to $7000 i we will buy a lot of bitcoin and i we will hold it until the value of it is we will be $20k and then im gonna sell it.
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

%25 Bitcoins
%25 Ethereum
%25 Ripple
%25 Altcoins (UTK, LEND, POA, YGGDRASH, ICOs etc..)

Much of my investment is in Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

To invest I will choose to buy gold, the house, the ground, etc. because of the gold having a stable and in love all people, the house is definitely will be a lot of people seeking and the day will be more expensive so also with the ground that will continue to have the price up and to be patient to wait then in the fathoms we will get huge profits
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

Research Research Research Research. Select the projects you like with strong noticeable fundamentals.
Cost average in up and cost average in down. This way you never pay over the odds for your crypto of choice by the end of the year
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

Researching the market and knowledge about trading is enough to invest without worrying about anything. I always check the whitepaper of project and try to understand it in simple language. There is tons of investment based books,sites,advertisements but it is almost impossible to find the way which works differently for each individual.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

i invest when the price is dump and i researching for the project beacause some of the project when the price is low it will become permanent so when you investing know the project if it is good
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:08:48 AM

my strategy is when the price is down I buy and wait until the price I invest gives a considerable profit and I would prefer to multiply altcoin as an investment

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
I invested big amount of money in altcoins, before I do the investment; I make sure first that the altcoin is profitable for me to gain profit. There are now many shitcoins in the cryptocurrency world so we should be always careful when we are doing investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:25:33 AM

my strategy is when the price is down I buy and wait until the price I invest gives a considerable profit and I would prefer to multiply altcoin as an investment
You right, that is will be best way to take altcoins as invest pleace. due altcoin have potential to move 2x or more so that is are big opportunities. that is why at least we should spend our money for take a profits.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Rodzz

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:27:20 AM

I'm young so I go 50 50 with stocks and crytpo. Excluding pension and 401k monthly reductions from my paycheck. Risky but well worth it. Will only know down the road if it's good or bad.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
Merited by ReiMomo (3)

My investment strategy will be splitting my investment into 3 to 4 parts and the maximum investment will be put in Bitcoin.

For example:

Bitcoin - 50%
Ethereum - 25%
Litecoin - 15%
Ripple - 10%

If one goes down also the other one will be profitable.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
I think that the best strategy that we can do is to buy profitable altcoins and also bitcoins if the cryptocurrency market is crashing. We can generate big amount of money if we will buy altcoins when the cryptocurrency market goes down.

dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

actually there are many options to invest. for example property, deposits, and gold. In whatever form of investment, we must have the right strategy. for example, identify and learn first, if you already recognize and study it, look for it by comparing the price so that we can get it cheap and sell it when the price is high.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

For me their aint no best investment strategy guide since it depends on you if it will work or not because some strategies works good on others but on you it does not work well. One of the investment strategy I use is investing in altcoin trading but before buying I  read up news about the certain altcoin I want to buy and determine if it is profitable or not.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

I believe no one have best strategy in investment only you have a plan what you can do with your money and where you wanna invest it and nothing else. Spcially if we are talking about the bitcoins and its investment, so i don't think that any strategy will work, because bitcoin is already crpto currency and its price not be stable so we never no what happen in future.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

actually there are many options to invest. for example property, deposits, and gold. In whatever form of investment, we must have the right strategy. for example, identify and learn first, if you already recognize and study it, look for it by comparing the price so that we can get it cheap and sell it when the price is high.

Every kinds of investment have their own strategies to follow so that the chance of getting success is increasing. If you want to invest here in cryptocurrency market you need to know first the basic of it and you must need knowledge in order to try sites that offering investment, also you must know the history of that site and if it's good to be true then maybe it's a scam site. If you step into investment sites then you are ready to face the consequences.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: