Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
Jr.Sasha0209

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

The best investment strategy is buying for a long time, without any nervous sales and erroneous actions, as practice shows with the ship being planted nerve, but it continues to swim further!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

The best investment strategy is buying for a long time, without any nervous sales and erroneous actions, as practice shows with the ship being planted nerve, but it continues to swim further!
The most important thing when we get the price drop then do not ever sell, and I suggest to wait patiently, may look classic but if we do not have optimism the future will make us panic and will never succeed in any investment.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

mine is keeping as much bitcoin as i can and swapping them to altcoin in crash times. And whenever market recovers a bit exchange all altcoins back to bitcoin again and wait for another crash. It mostly works pretty well.
Uchegbe

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

My best  investment strategy is  I buy bitcoin whenever there is a fall in bitcoin price and hold until the price rises then sell and good  profit.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

The most important thing when we get the price drop then do not ever sell, and I suggest to wait patiently, may look classic but if we do not have optimism the future will make us panic and will never succeed in any investment.
Although I do not negate your strategy, but to be honest, you have to prepare a plan to sell your coin after a long time waited. You have to remember this is the cryptocurrecny market. Everyday, an altcoin can becomes the trending of the market. No one will wait you take profit from a long term target to help you take advantage many chances at same time. Wink
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

For the long term traders, who say that the price fluctuations do not bother them, I think they are not saying right thing, because I myself am a long term investor and I always plan a huge profit in my mind for that long duration, which I think I deserve as well. But the uncertainty and volatility of the market make me nervous some times as the time is passing by and I feel like that on due date I will be having less profits. Fluctuation and volatility matters to everyone either he is long term or a short term investor.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

I invested to make the business small to develop in order to be my business big, and I also invested with buy bitcoin for bitcoin very nice to make the investing in the long term, with the patient and we will feel the results of investment in bitcoin, and buy gold and the also can be made as investment
louis230191

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

for me many strategies like, buying bitcoin into low price and convert it into cash when the price is high, or invest into a investment site
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

I just do a simple investment strategy, buy cheap coins with lots of numbers, after that hold for a long time. After getting the high price, then sell.

I am also doing this strategy. But sometimes it's hard to predict the future of the project.
How do we know if that project will last long? I think that would be a difficult answer for us.

Everyone will do that, buy cheap and sell expensive, but we never know with the future so that when we feel getting a profit then immediately selling some is a good thing and we must immediately do.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

My best investment strategy is I will buy coins with a very low price but before that i will research more information first about the coin which i will buy to make it sure that it has a potential, then hold and wait for a long time till the price is profitable.

That is the usual rule most cryptocurrency traders follow in the market. Whenever a coin's price decreases, it'll be the perfect time to buy some. And, whenever it rises in value, it'll be the perfect time to sell. Of course, it may not always work since cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile, but if done right, then you could stash up plenty of profits for the long term. As such, it's best to devise your own investment strategy especially with Bitcoin, as it's the one that has greater chances for you to profit in the future. Bitcoin would usually give you excellent results when compared to other altcoins. However, there are a few altcoins which are worth the investment (like Ethereum) that will make you plenty of money over the course of time.

Nevertheless, from automated trading bots to day trading with cryptocurrencies, there are a variety of options available for you to devise your own strategy that will multiply your investments for years to come. It's up to you to do the task of analyzing the markets for success. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tory26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

My investment is strategy is to Invest high when the site is brandnew,they have less risk than the site that are open long ago, and i invest one time only, if you take a profit you should run, dont invest again in that site.
toxic0n

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

on the off chance that you purchase in the plunges as opposed to freezing and remaining without end like such a significant number of others in the market then you can make sure about your benefit in light of the fact that after each plunge there will unquestionably be another ascent. also, we have been seeing this eternity in bitcoin market and any other individual can open a graph and see this for himself.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

My best investment strategy is I will buy coins with a very low price but before that i will research more information first about the coin which i will buy to make it sure that it has a potential, then hold and wait for a long time till the price is profitable.

That is the usual rule most cryptocurrency traders follow in the market. Whenever a coin's price decreases, it'll be the perfect time to buy some. And, whenever it rises in value, it'll be the perfect time to sell. Of course, it may not always work since cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile, but if done right, then you could stash up plenty of profits for the long term. As such, it's best to devise your own investment strategy especially with Bitcoin, as it's the one that has greater chances for you to profit in the future. Bitcoin would usually give you excellent results when compared to other altcoins. However, there are a few altcoins which are worth the investment (like Ethereum) that will make you plenty of money over the course of time.

Nevertheless, from automated trading bots to day trading with cryptocurrencies, there are a variety of options available for you to devise your own strategy that will multiply your investments for years to come. It's up to you to do the task of analyzing the markets for success. Just my thoughts Grin
Recently, bot trading is also the problem made hack api through Binance exchange in past days.
I am sure the devs of Binance gave up this bugs, just because those cryptocurrency user used scam bot and these bot used their account to trading VIA, IMO.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

Recently, bot trading is also the problem made hack api through Binance exchange in past days.
I am sure the devs of Binance gave up this bugs, just because those cryptocurrency user used scam bot and these bot used their account to trading VIA, IMO.
That is why I don't really trust BOT, you account is prone to being compromised.
I am not a day trader so I would like to do it on a manual basis and nowadays, trading is not good because the market is not bullish.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:14:40 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 04:25:41 AM by MD Milon

I myself bitcoin strategy is  when its price is low,this time I buy ,then when bitcoin price is high,this time I sell it.its my easiest strategy.but some times its so much difficult to predict about bitcoin future growth.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:27:38 AM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
I love to read posts from higher ranks because it gives me  idea as to what and how to do things relating to this crypto world. When I can have my bitcoin I will do the same, I will invest. And since its value is unpredictable, I also observe and always update the rising and falling of bitcoin's value. I will hold them if the price is low. That is so far will be my strategy.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

I will buy at the time they ICO or pre-sale
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:59:16 AM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
I love to read posts from higher ranks because it gives me  idea as to what and how to do things relating to this crypto world. When I can have my bitcoin I will do the same, I will invest. And since its value is unpredictable, I also observe and always update the rising and falling of bitcoin's value. I will hold them if the price is low. That is so far will be my strategy.
What you have gained from them should be adapted by you so that you can see also results and in the future you will also share the knowledge to all newbies here, sharing knowledge is much important than giving money in a person. So, just continue to study and share afterwards.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

The best investment strategy is knowing and investigate first before you will get in..
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

One of the most common strategies bitcoin users is buying them when the value dips, wait for the value on the market rise again and sell them, profit easily gained. Though there is really some risks as the price is volatile.
Or just earn them by bounties or campaigns and wait until the value is significantly higher and cash them out finally.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: