Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:52:30 AM

For me, if I have extra money then I buy bitcoin and then half of it I would add to my trading capital and another half I would hold in my wallet. I would continue doing this until such time when I reach my target trading capital amount and then that would be the time I would take profit. Whenever I have profit in my trading also then I would just roll over as an additional capital so that I will reach my target capital faster. This is how I earn and accumulate my bitcoin for now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:01:58 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 02:15:54 AM by vickycoin05

My best investment strategy is to buy bitcoin right now and keep it for a very long time. I think it's a good strategy for investing. If short-term investments certainly will not provide much profit.

As the same as what you did buying bitcoin right now. I buy because its worth is high and become to high in the future. The only way to invest as long as you have extra money from what you have like from the money from your parents sincr now i'm  just as student. I grabbed this opportunity because someday on the right time I can have many money to Help my family.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:34:39 AM

The best investment strategy is to buy $ 1 and sell $ 16,000, this happened in 2010 ago, but this is not possible we get, bitcoin price is not possible to drop $ 1, maybe one day the price will reach $ 100,000 or more, so if we now buy with the price $ 16,000 then in 3 years the price will reach $ 160,000.
That is a useless strategy because you will not be able to buy bitcoin at the price again ($1), bitcoin will just continue to go up in the future and your buying price will not happen because the price is already uptrend. The best thing to do right now is to buy bitcoin regularly to balance your risk and also the consistency to buy bitcoin.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:39:39 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

the investment strategy I have and I use is I plant a number of assets I have in altcoin whose price is still cheap but with amazing developers such as XRP, NXT, XLM and so forth, they are still cheap price and the developers of them work really - really and very competitive.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:59:17 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
I would rather choose invetsing to Bitcoin than gold because investment in Bitcoin is way profitable because it has a higher rate of increase on its market value that gives huge income for its investors. Buying whenever its price is falling and selling when its value is rising is definitely a wise way of taking advantage of its volatility as a strategy to earn huge income.

Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:01:13 AM

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
The best investment that we can do is to buy altcoins if the price is low and sell it if the price is high. Trading can make us rich person someday but inorder to become successful is we should always work hard and exert effort.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

The best investment strategy is doing due diligence in having quality research on ICOs. If one is able to invest in the right ICOs then one can definitely make good profits. This will take time too and investing time doing quality campaigns to earn money for your ICO investment. A lot of the ICOs are out there at the moment, so, here is part of where the work cones into play. Also, do note that Tue right timing is key to making the right investment decision.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:20:31 PM

The best investment strategy is doing due diligence in having quality research on ICOs. If one is able to invest in the right ICOs then one can definitely make good profits. This will take time too and investing time doing quality campaigns to earn money for your ICO investment. A lot of the ICOs are out there at the moment, so, here is part of where the work cones into play. Also, do note that Tue right timing is key to making the right investment decision.

The best way to invest is joining a campaign and doing a good posting and you can get a bitcoin you hold it in longterm or few years and waiting a good high value for trading it to money and then if you can sell your bitcoin you wait again in a low value and trade it again to bitcoin so that you can re-invest and waiting again to high value that is my strategy if i got a bitcoin.

kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:22:20 PM

i don't have any strategy yet. i just buy some altcoin ICO on icoreview.site and sale it's after growing.
it's so simple i think and not called a strategy.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:26:55 PM

For me, if I have extra money then I buy bitcoin and then half of it I would add to my trading capital and another half I would hold in my wallet. I would continue doing this until such time when I reach my target trading capital amount and then that would be the time I would take profit. Whenever I have profit in my trading also then I would just roll over as an additional capital so that I will reach my target capital faster. This is how I earn and accumulate my bitcoin for now

For me. I think the best and the easiest investment strategy for now is buying bitcoin and hold all your bitcoin until the halving come. Because the bitcoin's price is really increase so high right now. I would also continue doing this until such time when I reach my target trading capital amount and then that would be the time I would take profit. I want to trading if i have a exact capital, for now i will still hold bitcoin to rich the highest value.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:27:46 PM

my strategy to profit from bitcoin is to buy coins at low prices and sell them when prices go up
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:30:59 PM

Do not invest something that you don't know. Before you invest for example in alt coins, you have to read their whitepaper or make some research about it. Invest only in coins that you believe will contribute or will make a big difference in today's problems

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:45:03 PM

My best investment strategies is to buy when the value are low then sell if the value was high. I do not know if that is an investment but it is more than a buy and sell process. So just do that especially on bitcoins you can get an Instant money because the value of the bitcoins today are a roller coaster they drops this week and pumps nect week so do not be fooled when you see some falling in the market.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:38:50 PM

The best investment that we can do is to buy altcoins if the price is low and sell it if the price is high. Trading can make us rich person someday but inorder to become successful is we should always work hard and exert effort.
Well, buy low and sell high, this is a strategy that almost all of us use because it's really quite simple, we just need to buy when the price of altcoin drops sharply and waiting for the price of altcoin pumping, profits will come to us, especially if we apply this strategy with bitcoin, I can say is very safe. However, want to achieve the highest efficiency with this strategy, investors and traders need a lot of experience and skills to analyze the market, need infinite patience to deal with the boredom in the wait, investing and earning money is never easy, we should remember that

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:41:29 PM

I think the best investment strategy is to wait and not to rush when selling, we all know that today bitcoin prices have reached more than $ 15k even previously had reached $ 17k, I'm sure all users are tempted to sell bitcoin owned.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

i don't have any strategy yet. i just buy some altcoin ICO on icoreview.site and sale it's after growing.
Try to reasearch mate of what you are investing in an ICO. The reviews may be paid just to earn more investors. For the strategy,  I think it is more on learning than a strategy to make. Learn from the best to formulate your own strategy.

tinytrader

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:13:15 PM

I think Best strategy is Holding BTC. Do not touch BTC until you need cash. 2nd option is, if you have btc then sell a portion and invest into larger project. I hate ICO. And never invest into ICO. And I like airdrops as they are free. And I prefer to invest time rather than cash into crypto. Cause BTC, ETH and all other alts are still in their infancy. They will make progress but will take time
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:19:10 PM

My investment strategy is kinda coward one.
I choose not doing nothing, not investing my money into some icos or any other kinds similiar to it.
I tend to buy or earn bitcoin, and just wait patiently. Keep and save it in my wallet, and do nothing with them until the price increases and i get profits.
Boring i know, but it's kinda effective and won't get you any loss at all.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:14:45 AM

Try to reasearch mate of what you are investing in an ICO. The reviews may be paid just to earn more investors. For the strategy,  I think it is more on learning than a strategy to make. Learn from the best to formulate your own strategy.
It's wise to buy after the ICO because normally the price will dump due to the fact that there are a lot of competition in the crypto world.
Choose the best project who's potential is big, normally also when there is a big bounty, they will dump once it will be release so take advantage buying cheap.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:49:36 AM

I don't work with strategies nor i want to work with it. I simple buy bitcoins whenever the price goes down and hold when the price go up i sell it with no worries and keep the cycle up. I don't want to invest in trading or in gambling since there's many scammer who are waiting for us to invest i don't want to involve with them. I am just happy with my holding process  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: