Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto*  (Read 28941 times)
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:08:27 PM

Epic update is epic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.msg15758192#msg15758192
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:44:34 AM

1ex.trade V2 live pretty much sometime on AUG. 2nd!

dev continues to deliver GAME CHANGING STUFF here.

(as usual the whales manipulate the biggest joke shitcoin eth/etc in town). fail.

Game changing for sure.  And they are always cooking something new up.  Now they are in talks with established businesses in preparation for the new V5 blockchain-less, high speed wallet with top notch security.  

People come to check out WBB for one innovation, and they stay because they realize WBB is innovating everything!
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:29:09 PM

1ex.trade is up and trading live by later today, please try to login and see.  For anybody new, give this site a try it'll blow you away with it's speed and how secure it is.  IT NEEDS volume though and that will come. Smiley  Dev has plans for banks and biz to be up running with it soon so that's great news.  Same goes for WBB usage and needs...thus the coin will naturally moon over the next few months...ESPCIALLY after v5 wbb release of first wallet in crypto tech like this with no bloat/no downtime sync and no chain shit.  Cool

I think wbb (and 1ex) will really show a new breed of crypto now until Jan 2017 Smiley and beyond.

Now if price would just reflect it, it will be nice ha...in future.  Once marketing starts coming up after v5 launch you will see nice reaction in charts I think!
This coin is a good long term hold for sure

Nick70001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:46:07 AM

I will be moving my trading volume to 1 ex.trade. Exchange looks good.
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:43:55 AM

1ex.trade is up and trading live by later today, please try to login and see.  For anybody new, give this site a try it'll blow you away with it's speed and how secure it is.  IT NEEDS volume though and that will come. Smiley  Dev has plans for banks and biz to be up running with it soon so that's great news.  Same goes for WBB usage and needs...thus the coin will naturally moon over the next few months...ESPCIALLY after v5 wbb release of first wallet in crypto tech like this with no bloat/no downtime sync and no chain shit.  Cool

I think wbb (and 1ex) will really show a new breed of crypto now until Jan 2017 Smiley and beyond.

Now if price would just reflect it, it will be nice ha...in future.  Once marketing starts coming up after v5 launch you will see nice reaction in charts I think!
This coin is a good long term hold for sure

Agreed.  Even if the progress isn't getting wild attention now, their continued work and fulfillment of their promises gives the coin more and more credibility.  I'd say another 2 months for V5, then we really start to see things come together. 

I think they said 1 month for V5, but I'm not getting hopes up.  These guys are perfectionists embarking on new territory so I'm giving them lots of slack on deadlines.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:31:22 PM

HI

By trading on 1ex you:

- save costs
- are able to view your portfolio
- make cross trades and create your own pairing
- direct bank connection with own bank gateway where more banks are coming in future
- visa, master card option coming soon, gateway is in place
- can vote on coins
- customize your own view and feel for the exchange
- speed over other exchanges
- clean navigation
- high security
- 7GB fibre connection
- download monthly statement in PDF or xls
- download end of year statements in PDF or xls
- create and name multiple accounts for fiat and crypto
- fast transfer from bank to exchange and vice versa for fiat funds
- fiat fund transfer from bank to exchange are done less then a minute
- free bank account with partner bank
- Instant internal transfer from fiat or crypto inside the exchange at 0% fee
- no fee on orders place and removed before sold (some exchanges charge a insertion fee)
- normal network fee for withdraw on crypto (some charge twice the fee)
- low fee structure between 0.1% and 0.2% based on monthly trade volume
- option to buy a share of 1EX.TRADE when available and receive an income based as a % of turn over
- after holding period on shares you can trade your shares
- wonderful and extreme fast mobile design to trade on the go
- connect over API calls for account info and trading
- and much more...

Why trade somewhere else if you can do it better, faster and cheaper on https://1EX.TRADE

thanks

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:53:40 AM

Another piece of the puzzle falls into place with 1EX Ver2.  Huge and solid foundation being laid here. 

Look for the next evolution of WBB (and crypto in general) in the coming months...
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:18:33 AM

https://1ex.trade

The dev has opened the Theme option on 1ex and is looking for feedback on what combinations of settings are working best for everyone.

HI

Have you all tried the Theming option yet on 1EX?

Let us know what combination you have.

Thanks
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:27:02 AM

Is there an ETA for V5?

Hi

V5 will be released over the next two month when all is completed.
Exact date is not given as we also register a business and with various clients communicating for usage of wbb  chain in business .

Thanks

Hmmm looks like they might already be in some talks for some trailblazers who wish to utilize V5 technology.  If people are already showing interest before the tech hits full completion, that seems like a great sign for the future of the WBB ecosystem. 
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:13:14 PM

Since last month, few times price  went up to above 40k but again dump...dont know why....who did that, with total coin supply and dev. Should be more 1 usd

Hi

You always get them, they take shorts and also some profit switch with a big rig is mining and dumping, what you see is also that a short pump to 40k then dump so they take a few sat.

On V5 this will stop and all who where selling short will pos think they should have not.

On V5 profit switch will not receive workloads anymore and if they mine they have to go over official pool, this one will then ensure also that a big rig can not rape the coin lol.

WBB will go higher then it is now and same will count fr non approved updated exchanges. They will not be able to trade wbb unless approved and updated to V5.

We are already running and testing heavily the V5 on a test environment. Once V5 is out the price should increase and 1Ex will also have more volume.

Thanks

More top notch shenanigans from our favorite devs.  It's time to take a look if you haven't yet.  Going to be so user-friendly even I will be able to use it!    Grin
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:10:07 PM

Dev quiet lately but that's cool.  Such is work behind the scenes before his surprises.  Cool
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:50:57 PM

last chaaaannccee

*told you, price already moving.  Cool

vol soon.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:02:48 PM

Just FYI;  For those that just CAN'T get around the coin name despite the game changing nature of the technology, a re-branding has been announced along with the progress toward incorporating and announcement of the first business (an insurance company) to sign on to utilize the new stupid fast and simple V5 build

So there are no excuses now.  Happy trading!

Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:05:39 PM

I would just like to say "soon". 

That is all.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:20:52 PM

really?? soon???  Shocked
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:54:35 PM

*SOON* (for real this time lol)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:40:24 PM

Piston how many wbb u own ? I'm start to thinking that u're just a hype promoter . I don't see the meaning of this thread tbh , wbb must grown naturally dude .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:04:12 PM

Smiley))) I tried Smiley))

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:48:32 PM

There is a bit of a point to that statement though.  I think this thread was started because of the physical hardware that was to be developed, and now there is no mention of it anywhere.

I'm guessing V5 came along and took priority for sure, but still curious as to what will come of the nifty hardware that was planned.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:41:34 PM

*BOOM*

wbb/1ex - 1
everyone else - 0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.msg16861020#msg16861020

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: