Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what do you think about live after dead....? believe it or not..?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about live after dead....? believe it or not..? why..?  (Read 5929 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 06:54:47 AM

I believe in life after death, just like ghost theyre there because they have unfinished business when they are living.

Perle

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:15:45 PM

I believe in reincarnation of the soul. As a child came to me memories of past lives.
Ryanteck

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:40:32 AM

yes I believe there is life after death. The world is certainly going to end before all the people in revived to take responsibility for his actions.
sophie.amedee

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:02:46 PM

I can't say that I believe in ghosts, but I hope that there is some kind of afterlife, at least  I really want to believe in that. Why? Probably because if there is  only emptiness after death, it is very disappointing and kind of depressing, but the hope for the life after death adds more meaning and joy to the present life. The fact, that despite every bad things that happen in my life I will see every person that death had taken away from me, cheers me up. The thought, that despite everything I wil spend eternity without having any worries and problems  with people I love and care about, is really amazing. If I hadn't believe in afterlife, I would have been constantly thinking that we have only one try, one chance, which would make me very anxious about every move I make. Maybe we just die and that's all, I don't really care, but giving myself this little hope makes my present life a lot easier.
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:14:25 AM

Absolutely I believe life after death. My mother prove it to me in a different way. My mother died when I I'm in school. Shy to say but I'm a mama's boy when I was a child. After a month of her death, my mother walk into my dream and talk to me. She said that it was beautiful and a peaceful place. She saw many angels there and also god. You know why I believe my dream? Because she told me that she have a savings behind the painting of my grandfather&grandmother. And its true. It was a big amount of money for me and my father. My father was shock when he found out how I found the savings of my mother. GOD do exist. Smiley
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:09:39 PM

YeS! I believe In  Allah.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:18:38 PM

I am an atheist and I don't believe in any afterlife.

Furthermore, I have been in many so called "infested" places (castles, manors, cemeteries, asylums etc.. both active and abandoned ones) and never had any kind of paranormal encounter, both day and night time.

There is no real proof of any afterlife communication, but lots of charlatans that pretend to speak with the deads just to milk desperate people's money.

Afterlife is for the delusional.

I hate everyone, equally.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4441

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:34:29 PM

When youre physical body dies, youre consciousness/spirit/soul moves on to the higher realms. That is beeing said for thousands of years from cultures all over the world who where making mindblowing structures. I believe in ancient wisdom more than the ''spiritual leaders'' we have now...expect buddha.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:53:12 PM

Of course I do not believe in afterlife. Only people with low IQ does. There is absolutely zero scientific evidence that any kind of reincarnation of humans would be possible. I don't believe in heaven, not in hell.

After we die there is simply nothing. Just like before you were born. Just like when animals die. You just die, simple as that. It always amazes me how adults can seriously believe otherwise.
Talking about IQ and that does though Smiley, that is the whole point to believe in the impossible.
People burning their dead in hopes of making it impossible for God to remake them you knew that? how short minded people are.
I really strongly believe in death after life.
We all do.
Everything is material.
There is no soul and there is no life after dead.
You could say that about dreams, explain to me if you are not dying every night you go to sleep.

🖤😏
WhiteSkinnedFREAK

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:28:50 PM

I believe that as long as we start freezing people when they hit 30, we'll just bring em back in like 200 years, no problemo
Santozo

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:45:45 PM

No, I don't believe it. So, trying to live my life as best as I can.
zikel

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:56:21 PM

I believe in life after death and reincarnation of the soul. As a child, I often thought of what was not in this life. And sometimes I can be the effect of déjà vu
robiulawal

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:28:36 AM

Yes, I believe.
Who doesn't believe will see after their death
,wheather there is or not..
This is not a funny things folk.
 Cool
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:42:45 PM

I do not know and can not imagine what could be after death, but I hope very much that there is no void, and yet what that is.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:47:45 PM

I believe in life after death and reincarnation of the soul. As a child, I often thought of what was not in this life. And sometimes I can be the effect of déjà vu
There are people who have already visited below life when lay in a hospital unconscious. The story of the white light of the second tunnel. The truth is no one more sign.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:45:10 PM

Yes, I believe.
Who doesn't believe will see after their death
,wheather there is or not..
This is not a funny things folk.
 Cool
I guess that's still there when we go. I do not want to think about that there is some sort of emptiness or even a rotten body in the ground.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:36:53 PM

Well, comrades, if there are spirits and ghosts, then we can say with full responsibility that life in another world exists. Perhaps not in the sense in which we understand, but nevertheless it is.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:32:21 PM

I believe that as long as we start freezing people when they hit 30, we'll just bring em back in like 200 years, no problemo
If you read the book of Genesis there is clear we can understand that people used to live not just 150 or 200 years, but much more. Of course if we assume that the soul lives forever, we mean immortal.
morgand

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:20:26 PM

after this life? maybe ur soul will stay somewhere out there waiting to respawn again Smiley
believers never really die
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:52:08 PM

The earth will not last another 200 years. Jesus will return, and wake those people out of their sleep long before that.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: