Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 09:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what do you think about live after dead....? believe it or not..?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about live after dead....? believe it or not..? why..?  (Read 5929 times)
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:10:52 PM

I believe that as long as we start freezing people when they hit 30, we'll just bring em back in like 200 years, no problemo

The earth will not last another 200 years. Jesus will return, and wake those people out of their sleep long before that.

Cool

YEAH! And don't forget to grab the t-shirt, only 6,66$

I hate everyone, equally.
Douglazzz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:15:32 AM

I believe because I believe in God. And I believe in "reincarnation". Angry Grin Cheesy Cheesy Wink Smiley
Lorik

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:13:10 PM

I believe because I believe in God. And I believe in "reincarnation". Angry Grin Cheesy Cheesy Wink Smiley
The first question has to rely on the existence of God and the faith of man. Not everyone can afford to believe or assume the existence of God real. From this we can assume the existence of another world where people come after death.
Shankara

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:18:36 PM

Mankind reached a point that, if there is God and afterlife, will be more screwed than saved
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:35:51 PM

Mankind reached a point that, if there is God and afterlife, will be more screwed than saved
People are more unhappy than they were before. And because the world is more gentle and sensitive. Therefore, only now increasingly turning to God and the second is clearly that they believe in something more.
seven4smoke

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:23:56 PM

I believe that as long as we start freezing people when they hit 30, we'll just bring em back in like 200 years, no problemo

The earth will not last another 200 years. Jesus will return, and wake those people out of their sleep long before that.

Cool

God has already created his own brand? More hundred years ago, it would be considered blasphemy. Can you imagine that the Inquisition did with such people.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:06:58 PM

I'm sure that many people believe that all the same that there is after death, otherwise it would be very scared to leave. Although scared to die, but when you believe it is not such a terrible feeling.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:08:55 AM

There is a compelling argument about afterlife, such as why do we dream about our dead but only those we knew and had interactions with in our lives.
For example I have yet to see my grandfather while I have dreamed about other past relatives even with new content, what I mean about content is that I have seen things and talked about things which never did either in my interactions with them when they were alive.(means it's not all in my brain because my brain never experienced such events in real time).
So I wonder why can't I see my grandfather in my dreams? is it because I never knew him and therefore my brain has nothing to work on simulate things? or simply there are nothing beyond this physical world? I even have my doubts but that doesn't make me to believe any less in God.

🖤😏
hesdeadjim

Activity: 468

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:34:26 AM

nope. we live, we die, nothing else.

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
nanay777

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:51:24 AM

After the death of only two possible: 1, you will have a better life in the hell, eternal life; 2, even if you do not have such a result, you will no longer retain any pain in the world.
- Romans, Cicero
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:59:52 AM

After the death of only two possible: 1, you will have a better life in the hell, eternal life; 2, even if you do not have such a result, you will no longer retain any pain in the world.
- Romans, Cicero
Eternal can only be the memory of us. So I do not think that you can live eternally in hell. There's fast legs broken off. You have to be existent to the devil with you there were considered.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:28:07 PM

Energy never dies so one of ur part is immortal.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
petsae

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 04:53:11 PM

I'm not very religious, but I think I believe there is something after death, something that we couldn't scientifically explain in our times.
the rise

Activity: 2226
Merit: 273

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:04:08 AM

if you not to believe, then you don't have to believe in God, because you're the god. You live and die is a gift of nature.

If you believe in life after death, then believe God. because God gave the gift is more than just your natural thought. We're just a pawn chess, our job just to make life more meaningful.

There are some religions that teach reincarnation, and other religions were discussing where our spirits will be anchored after death. I believe in faith and practice in the world makes us get karma, and I believe after death, we don't really dead and empty.

ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:36:06 PM

Questions of life and death always engendered little fear, and is not to death, but just of the unknown. We can expect anything in life and death.
one-day0

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:36:26 PM

if you not to believe, then you don't have to believe in God, because you're the god. You live and die is a gift of nature.

If you believe in life after death, then believe God. because God gave the gift is more than just your natural thought. We're just a pawn chess, our job just to make life more meaningful.

There are some religions that teach reincarnation, and other religions were discussing where our spirits will be anchored after death. I believe in faith and practice in the world makes us get karma, and I believe after death, we don't really dead and empty.
Many people do not believe in God and do not believe in eternal life. If we talk about heaven, then I think that very few people get to.
elena-tur

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:56:53 PM

I'm not very religious, but I think I believe there is something after death, something that we couldn't scientifically explain in our times.
Every religion can explain all about what awaits us. But it's better we do not think about it.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:18:56 PM

There was also one interesting idea about hell or paradise. When we die we go to hell or heaven, but no one knows what is hell or heaven exactly. Well in some book i reed there was interesting idea that we create our own after life, or if u want hell or heaven. It depends how good or bad life we lived was, that much our after life will be good or bad. So if you was good person, you will create paradise for you and youll enjoy it. If you was bad persona and done bad deeds, well your after life will be as bad as u was in life. Interesting idea, think abouth it and tell me what you guys think.
I would like to try to live like this so many hundreds of years and not get sick course. It seems to me that if a long time to live, and then die is not only scary but also, and not pity. And there'll be that.
santaclaws

Activity: 119

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:31:41 PM

Cool

God has already created his own brand? More hundred years ago, it would be considered blasphemy. Can you imagine that the Inquisition did with such people.

The inquisition would have you beheaded for wearing such a garment! Same with ISIS.. I think people just want to kill other people and find any excuse to do so.
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:35:19 PM

Every religion can explain all about what awaits us. But it's better we do not think about it.
Almost all religions say that eternal life exists and the second. But the evidence so far no one has provided.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: