Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: du you spend coins on real life.  (Read 132067 times)
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:31:27 PM

I spend them on online stores if that count, In my area there is no place accepting bitcoin or even a bitcoin ATM so can't use it physically even if I want to.
nasi (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:20:11 PM

i see that g2a will accept bitcoin.
nasi (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:21:59 PM

we can get people to know if shops got bitcoin logo on teir stores idk the will see it and check it out
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:26:43 AM

Hong Kong: Get 20% discount at Starbucks when you pay with BTC!

https://www.bitcoinhk.org/2015-pay-at-starbucks-with-bitcoin/
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:30:40 AM

we can get people to know if shops got bitcoin logo on teir stores idk the will see it and check it out
I'm fairly confident that most people already know what Bitcoin is by now, but chances are the reason they aren't more into it is because it doesn't add anything of value for them, and they're satisfied with the current economic system as it stands now.

What we need to do is tell more people about it, it's benefits, and why it is better for them overall, or at least why it is better than the financial system.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:01:28 AM

My birthday is coming up soon and I am planning to buy a nice present for myself using Bitcoin haha. I will also take advantage of the big discounts on electronics when purchased with Bitcoin instead of credit cards  Wink

ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:36:49 AM

I spend them on online stores if that count, In my area there is no place accepting bitcoin or even a bitcoin ATM so can't use it physically even if I want to.
I also experienced it no shops or merchants who accept bitcoin in my county. even though it does not make me stay away from bitcoin. I use bitcoin to top up my phone. paying utility bills and so on. only that I can use from bitcoin all this time
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:05:25 AM

I've often spend my coins at coffee shops with my friend and sometimes i spend my coins for online shop. bitcoin makes anything become easy in my life.

kurt14

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:57:23 PM

No I don't, I haven't found any store or shops here in my place that accepts bitcoin as payment, even in online shops, I still need to deposit it in an exchange site before I could pay an order...
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:47:37 PM

I also experienced it no shops or merchants who accept bitcoin in my county. even though it does not make me stay away from bitcoin. I use bitcoin to top up my phone. paying utility bills and so on. only that I can use from bitcoin all this time

We all are spending it online as we don't have any physical shop that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment, but spending it online is also fun, and the fun will multiply in future when we could spend it physically.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:00:24 PM

there's no shop that accepts bitcoin here, they only accept fiat.

But i tried to buy things online with it (computer parts), and it's great.
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:05:22 PM

Bought a new computer (all from parts) awhile back, so I guess this is counted for real life purchase.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:12:23 PM

Yes I've recently bought a ping-pong table second hand from a friend of mine.
As he is interested in Bitcoin since a while, because I told him about it, I offered him to to pay with cash or Bitcoin.
He decided to take Bitcoin worth around $120 and we both are happy.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:32:55 PM

unfortunately I have never because in my city nobody accept bitcoin. but there is a vacation spot using bitcoin in another city and maybe I'll try to use bitcoin.
you can use bitcoin debit card. i thik you purchase all goods by bitcoin debit card. I only say this but I have not tried maybe you can try and give a review to us
of course it will be difficult although use bitcoin debit card, because in my city no one is accept bitcoin.
and I do not know about it, if you know better, I'll wait for the reviews of you Cheesy
The same case is in my city, no one knows that what is bitcoin, only a small amount of people who are interacted with online world for their businesses. I think now the computer academies must have to introduce the courses of teaching about bitcoin and all crypto currencies. So that all the people are well aware with that technology.

Yeah, thats a good idea. Even we can do one more thing that conducting the workshop on the colleges to aware the younger generation about it. we will see some bright day where it is much popular with all the younger generation as facebook.

That job is well performed by the governments and those who can open their academies, or those who have some money to arrange events/seminars for it. With that more people will get awareness about it.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 06:51:45 PM

It, is so, sad we can't buy anything physically with bitcoin. But if you have a bitcoin debitcard you can use it in normal ATMs also.  No need bitcoin atm for it. Even you can use your bitcoin debit card in any shopping centers.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:10:26 PM

It, is so, sad we can't buy anything physically with bitcoin. But if you have a bitcoin debitcard you can use it in normal ATMs also.  No need bitcoin atm for it. Even you can use your bitcoin debit card in any shopping centers.

the problem with these bitcoin debit cards is they do not support all the world countries. and their fees are kind of high if your bitcoin spendings is low. for ex: for ATM withdraw you will pay 4 dollars as fees which in some developing country can buy food for one day
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:22:07 PM

the problem with these bitcoin debit cards is they do not support all the world countries. and their fees are kind of high if your bitcoin spendings is low. for ex: for ATM withdraw you will pay 4 dollars as fees which in some developing country can buy food for one day

That's true the fee is too high at a moment but lets hope that fess will reduced in future so that maximum people can take advantage of it, but as of now its difficult to spend bitcoins in real life as its used only for buying digitally.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:41:07 PM

It, is so, sad we can't buy anything physically with bitcoin. But if you have a bitcoin debitcard you can use it in normal ATMs also.  No need bitcoin atm for it. Even you can use your bitcoin debit card in any shopping centers.

i must admit that it is a huge problem but if you want to buy food you can just use your phone or paper wallet in order to pay so you would avoid the big fees

i spend bitcoin in real life very rarely because i usually dont have anything to buy for it but i sometimes buy small electronics

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:14:46 AM

Thanks to the peeps who shared www.purse.io

I linked my coinbase account to their app.

Pretty cool.  It's all insured.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:14:43 AM

I am a big proponent of Bitcoin and its philosophy but the Bitcoin debit cards are made purely for profit for the companies issuing them. The fees are considerably higher than traditional banks. It's strange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: