Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: du you spend coins on real life.  (Read 132067 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:19:55 AM

If i will have a chance i would spend them but currently no shop near me accepts bitcoin, unless i have a bitcoin debit card and use as a normal debit card to purchase things.

If there was also a new store that would accept bitcoin here as payment then that would be great to spend is daily but so far there no shop at the moment that is accepting it.
nope. I think it is not difficult to find sites online stores that accept bitcoin as a payment option.
Now many stores that accept bitcoin. you can try to look it up on google

Yes many stores have started to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment but the problem is in my city there is none which accepts it, so I have convert it fiat first and then spend.
bennasilbuyukadamolucam

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:00:22 PM

some small places accept btc where i live so i use sometimes.
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:14:12 PM

I spend it online which is in real life. If you mean do I spend money in person. Most people only use Bitcoin for online shopping though. I think people are holding bitcoins due to halving.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:30:21 PM

I spend it online which is in real life. If you mean do I spend money in person. Most people only use Bitcoin for online shopping though. I think people are holding bitcoins due to halving.

Yes, most of the people, including myself  Grin, are keep the bitcoins save til halving. There is a much expections that bitcoin price will rise to extremely high price and then we can spent these coins in real life. How Cool  Smiley
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:44:02 PM

If i will have a chance i would spend them but currently no shop near me accepts bitcoin, unless i have a bitcoin debit card and use as a normal debit card to purchase things.

If there was also a new store that would accept bitcoin here as payment then that would be great to spend is daily but so far there no shop at the moment that is accepting it.
nope. I think it is not difficult to find sites online stores that accept bitcoin as a payment option.
Now many stores that accept bitcoin. you can try to look it up on google

Yes you are right there are shops shops which accepts the btc..... but still you can make much more through btc.....also transaction charges are also very less so why to worry for it acceptance on stores...One more thing as the technology day by day increasing we will see a fine day soon that btc will be accepted in many stores.....
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:54:45 PM

No I do not spend a lot of bitcoins these days because the fact is that bitcoin is digitally big but in real life in my area no one is accepting it.
So I hop its just a matter of time before they will.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:02:02 PM

I am waiting that godaddy start to accept bitcoin, so that with that my big problem will be solved as I don't have any paypal which is verified and so I have difficulty at there to buy any domain.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:05:49 PM

Yes me 2 I am also not doing that. Because it is not that acceptable in many stores and that is really bad.
I hope later in the future that the coins will be more used and that it will be more acceptable. That will be so good. But that will just only happen latter.
I never complained about it because in fact I always find "bitcoin accepted" under sidebar online store site. I often find online shops that accept bitcoin as a payment method.
but the problem is trust from the site :/
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:14:11 PM

I am waiting that godaddy start to accept bitcoin, so that with that my big problem will be solved as I don't have any paypal which is verified and so I have difficulty at there to buy any domain.
yeah, thats a big trouble, i dont have a paypal either and i remember that i really wanted to buy some games on steam for bitcoins though i did not have a chance to do that, luckily they now accept payments with bitcoins

besides that i spend my bitcoin in some eshops that accept bitcoins and sell small gadgets

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:33:30 PM

Well currently I think most of the brick-and-mortar shops accepting bitcoin are in first tier countries. There are a lot of online shops that accept bitcoin though, I for myself use only btc for hosting payments.
for hosting and domain. I think almost all of the sites that sell hosting or domain accept bitcoin.
I often use bitcoin to pay for hosting and domain in Hostinger using bitpay.
but for daily needs like food. still a few stores that accept bitcoin
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:22:06 PM

I spend my bitcoins on regular basis either by spending it online or by converting it to fiat and if I can buy real products using it then its something buying in a real life.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:59:36 PM

Wasting my coins on gambling and sometimes buying smth on markets  that supporting btc. In real life better to use real money AMO. Grin

krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 07:09:01 PM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
Well, yes. Mostly by selling Bitcoins to my friends. But I haven't found any shop in my city that accepts Bitcoin as payment method yet, though. It would be great if I could walk and shop around the city without the need to bring my wallet. I just need my smartphone with Bitcoin wallet installed in it.

Life sucks.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:12:09 PM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
Well, yes. Mostly by selling Bitcoins to my friends. But I haven't found any shop in my city that accepts Bitcoin as payment method yet, though. It would be great if I could walk and shop around the city without the need to bring my wallet. I just need my smartphone with Bitcoin wallet installed in it.

Yeah we are eagerly waiting for that day to come where we can spend our bitcoins anywhere to buy anything but i think we still need to wait long for that day to come.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:13:19 PM

Nope, since there is no store offering a service or something to buy with bitcoin at my area...
then why don't you start it yourself. i made a market in my place first i tought some users about bitcoin then i talked with aome shops to accept it and after little bit investment they started accwpting it now
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:51:00 AM

I don't spend bitcoins in reality because of the simple reason no store or shop in my country accept it, For those who have bitcoin supporting shops they should at least try it once in a while.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:38:55 AM

I spent them just once or twice, went to a local coffee store in london that started accepting it, was a pleasant experience and met some other bitcoin people as well.
honeyhtet

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:40:09 AM

Nope, but spend them online sometimes once every now and then.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 10:45:02 AM

Well never have spend bitcoin in real life yet. Since there's no available shop here that accepts bitcoin as a payment. But i already withdrawed some bitcoin through cash express and use bitcoin to load my self.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
septian44

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:46:41 AM

Each country may buy something with bitcoin I think it's easy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: