Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: du you spend coins on real life.  (Read 132067 times)
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:29:51 PM

Today I went to get a coffee with my S/O and then to my surprise they had a blackboard outside saying they accept bitcoin! so ofcourse we rushed in and went for a coffee. Had the americano was pretty good Wink so yeah i spend coins in real too

Which county you belong to? You are lucky that you are able to spend it directly for a cup of coffee, I hope I don't have to wait longer to do the same.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:32:05 PM

I spend my bitcoin for pay my school fee and sometimes for my fun need.
Sometimes my parent ask me , why I never asked them for their money  Grin
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:59:27 PM

yes i have spent my coins at real life i have buy some goods with bitcoin
and purchased mobile top up and pay some bills
some shops and restaurants in my country accept bitcoin for payment so i can use bitcoin to buy some goods and foods at that place
Well i never tried buying goods with bitcoins or try to buy some random staff from the internet , because here in my country shops who accept bitcoin is limited well to be honest i only use my bitcoin wallet to pay my online bills like my monthly bills where i can pay thru my bitcoin wallet
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:01:34 PM

some shops and restaurants in my country accept bitcoin for payment so i can use bitcoin to buy some goods and foods at that place
Well i never tried buying goods with bitcoins or try to buy some random staff from the internet , because here in my country shops who accept bitcoin is limited well to be honest i only use my bitcoin wallet to pay my online bills like my monthly bills where i can pay thru my bitcoin wallet

Yes even in my country there are no local sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payments, so I prefer to convert it to my local currency if I really have to spend it.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:14:12 PM

I spend my bitcoin for pay my school fee and sometimes for my fun need.
Sometimes my parent ask me , why I never asked them for their money  Grin

That is a really great feeling to be financially independent but not dependent on anyone because if you are independent in terms of money then you can buy or do whatever you want but if you are dependent on your father or brother then you will have to tell them if for what thing you are asking for money.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:19:27 PM

Yes even in my country there are no local sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payments, so I prefer to convert it to my local currency if I really have to spend it.

Yeah that is the  problem with all of us that we are not able to spend it directly and even there are no local sites that accepts bitcoins as a mode of payment.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:46:44 PM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
I was laugh read your experience Cheesy, like I can feel what you have experienced felt like...hurraaaaaa Grin lol.
Well, in my country still there are no shops or stores that accepted bitcoin as payment except for online stores. But we can exchange bitcoin to local currency and use it for daily needs.

lol . it looks like they are really amazed because you paid using bitcoin and they don't even know i guess that there was also a another way of payment . i think they getting very curious as they are asking about it , you know that would be very cool .
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:55:48 PM

no there is no facility to use bitcoin in real life.
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:57:22 PM

I have tried to in my daily life but it is difficult to find a place that accepts them where I live.
Maybe in the future more places will be taking them for exchange of goods and services where I reside. One can only hope for this too eventually transpire.
nova-rider

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:59:24 PM

Sometimes I have the opportunity to use it paying bills, loading the cellphone or sending money to other people. But it is something I rarely do, and would like to have more alternatives for it.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:16:13 PM

Sometimes I have the opportunity to use it paying bills, loading the cellphone or sending money to other people. But it is something I rarely do, and would like to have more alternatives for it.

Same here, never paid bills with it though but used them for recharging my cellphone which is the only option i have recently as there are no places in my place too where i can buy things and pay with bitcoins, hopefully i will be able to do that one day.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:02:11 PM

Same here, never paid bills with it though but used them for recharging my cellphone which is the only option i have recently as there are no places in my place too where i can buy things and pay with bitcoins, hopefully i will be able to do that one day.
Most of us just uses our earnings to pay our prepaid loan in our phones, it is not really that big so that is just the way to do it. On the other hand it is a good benefit if we can see in the future a merchants that are willing to accept bitcoin so we will not cash out our money anymore and spend directly.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:27:18 PM

Most of us just uses our earnings to pay our prepaid loan in our phones, it is not really that big so that is just the way to do it. On the other hand it is a good benefit if we can see in the future a merchants that are willing to accept bitcoin so we will not cash out our money anymore and spend directly.

Spending bicoins directly to buy anything would be much easier as it will not involve any fees, as of now if I have to sell my bitcoins and convert to fiat then I need to pay 2% transaction fees, which is really high if volume of bitcoins is higher.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:29:46 AM

Unfortunately there are not many places accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the place where I live, but It would be very interesting if there were a better number of alternatives to do it.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:21:46 AM

No, i don't. I never spend my bitcoins on real life, because in my country, there is no online shops that accept bitcoin, so i can't spend my coins on real life but i usually spend my coins on online.

You have experience in spending your coins online, doesnt it mean you have experience in spending it?  And these item you are buying are use by you in real life?.  So i guess you have spend your coins in real life.  Unless you spend it to  buy item in a game. And use it virtually.  Anyway, most users are not aware that they are already using it and spending it in real life.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:31:22 AM

I think you will have to restructure your question. Never mind, spending bitcoin outside the internet or digital world is not yet possible in my country. I will have to convert it into fiat and then spend it. Never the less, it getting good traction here and I can't wait for some new store to open up. We're going to have an online store based on our country which accepts bitcoin. so yeah that sounds promising in popularizing bitcoin in my country.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:03:27 AM

I don't spend much of it, at least not in the conventional daily expenses. Instead, I'm saving most part of it in a safe wallet, since there are not too many places to spend it where I live.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:25:15 AM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
you are lucky that you are in UK but in my country there are only thousand of people who knows about bitcoins and hundreds of people who are earning through bitcoins . since i have made.my first use of btc for my mobile topup Recharge .
Gaswuwade

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:48:48 AM

I do spend them but mostly at online deals or even sometimes real life exchanges, I never found a shop or store accepting bitcoin and although it would just be simple to use coinbase or any other site but I think the owners either don't know or don't want to spend minor effort to accept BTC.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:52:50 AM

I don't spend much of it, at least not in the conventional daily expenses. Instead, I'm saving most part of it in a safe wallet, since there are not too many places to spend it where I live.
We all are facing the same problem that we cannot spend it at offline places, but I don't prefer to save all of them, whenever I see higher price I convert it to fiat and use it for buying things.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: