Poll
Question: Who will be next driver in Mercedes team
Vettel
Verstappen
Bottas
Alonso
Wehrlein
someone else

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Motosport General discussion tread --- Formula1, MotoGP, WTCC, ETCC, DTM.....  (Read 132798 times)
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:53:13 PM

it looks like the Mclaren 2017 season is going to be in tatters.
These disruptions are bound to be causing distractions and loss of focus as everyone is watching their backs.
It is looking like the start of a downward spiral for this great team.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:50:44 AM

Felipe Massa signed with williams (was the shortest retirement in the history of F1!).
At this point Bottas go to mercedes's almost guaranteed to 99%
Is this official news or only rumours? If it's true, I'm really amazed that Massa will back after his very emotional retirement on Brazil GP.
And yes, Massa back to Williams means that Bottas go to Mercedes. Williams didn't found anything else to be no. 1 pilot, so they called Massa. But I amazed that he agreed.

I don'tthink he will drive maybe as consultant for new drivers like laudable in mercedes
He was good for his driving carrier and for me one of 10 best in my list and i follow this for 30+ years

Are you making that up? Massa as a consultant? Are you stupid? It clearly said that he is reported to join Williams as a driver. If you do not watch F1 please stop posting in this thread.

@cicciobtc. Yes Valteri to Mercedes is a sure thing now. I feel sorry for Pascal Wehrlein because he was not given a chance. Where will he go now? Back to Manor?

Meanwhile Toto Wolff he has stunned everyone with a sensational news.
 He would like to try the Rally driver Sebastien Ogier, and Valentino Rossi!
Valentino Rossi had already tried in 2006 the Ferrari.
Valentino Rossi would be spectacular to see in the circus of F1

I would have believed the news that Valentino Rossi might get the drive years ago. Now I think this is nothing more than a publicity stunt made just to keep the fans guessing what their next move might be. After all the speculations the next driver will still be Valteri Bottas.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
azguard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:35:48 AM

CHANGES FOR FORMULA 1 SEASON 2017 SO FAR

Tyres
Tyres are around 25 percent wider than in 2016, with rear width up from 325mm to 405, and front width raised from 245 to 305. Tyre diameter has also increased very slightly, though wheel rim size remains unchanged at 13 inches

Bodywork

Front wing
As shown in the drawing below from technical artist Giorgio Piola, front wing span is increased from 1650mm to 1800mm. Note also that the overall width of the car is up from 1800 to 2000mm.

Rear wing and rear diffuser
As shown in the drawings below, the height of the rear wing is reduced to a maximum of 800mm, down from 950 previously. Meanwhile, the diffuser is more powerful thanks to increased height - up from 125mm to 175 - and width - up from 1000mm to 1050. It is also longer, now extending ahead of the rear wheel axle line.

Sidepods
As shown below, bodywork is now wider, with maximum width up from 1400mm to 1600mm.

Weight
Maximum weight is increased from 702kg to 722kg plus tyres.

Power units
A rule change has been made to prevent drivers stockpiling spare power unit elements. During any single event, if a driver introduces more than one of a power unit element that is subject to a grid penalty, only the last element fitted may be used at subsequent events without further penalty.
A number of changes have also been introduced aimed at reducing power unit costs, guaranteeing supply for customer teams, and closing the performance gap between engines:

- the power unit price for customer teams has been reduced by €1m per season compared to 2016.
- to ensure the supply of power units to customer teams, the homologation procedure now includes an ‘obligation to supply’ that is activated in the event of a team facing an absence of supply.
- the previous ‘token’ system for in-season engine development has been removed.
- Additionally, constraints on power unit part weights, dimensions and materials, and on boost pressure, are being introduced in 2017 and in 2018.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:40:50 AM

Felipe Massa signed with williams (was the shortest retirement in the history of F1!).
At this point Bottas go to mercedes's almost guaranteed to 99%
Is this official news or only rumours? If it's true, I'm really amazed that Massa will back after his very emotional retirement on Brazil GP.
And yes, Massa back to Williams means that Bottas go to Mercedes. Williams didn't found anything else to be no. 1 pilot, so they called Massa. But I amazed that he agreed.

I don'tthink he will drive maybe as consultant for new drivers like laudable in mercedes
He was good for his driving carrier and for me one of 10 best in my list and i follow this for 30+ years

Are you making that up? Massa as a consultant? Are you stupid? It clearly said that he is reported to join Williams as a driver. If you do not watch F1 please stop posting in this thread.

@cicciobtc. Yes Valteri to Mercedes is a sure thing now. I feel sorry for Pascal Wehrlein because he was not given a chance. Where will he go now? Back to Manor?

Meanwhile Toto Wolff he has stunned everyone with a sensational news.
 He would like to try the Rally driver Sebastien Ogier, and Valentino Rossi!
Valentino Rossi had already tried in 2006 the Ferrari.
Valentino Rossi would be spectacular to see in the circus of F1

I would have believed the news that Valentino Rossi might get the drive years ago. Now I think this is nothing more than a publicity stunt made just to keep the fans guessing what their next move might be. After all the speculations the next driver will still be Valteri Bottas.

And definitely a publicity stunt, F1 is very boring and predictable and bring Valentino Rossi in F1 would create attention and show (at the same time would create a detriment to the motogp his absence). He would need time but with a mercedes significantly stronger than the other machines could achieve good results. Obviously Hamilton easily win the world championship F1 next year

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:17:27 PM

CHANGES FOR FORMULA 1 SEASON 2017 SO FAR

Tyres
Tyres are around 25 percent wider than in 2016, with rear width up from 325mm to 405, and front width raised from 245 to 305. Tyre diameter has also increased very slightly, though wheel rim size remains unchanged at 13 inches

Bodywork

Front wing
As shown in the drawing below from technical artist Giorgio Piola, front wing span is increased from 1650mm to 1800mm. Note also that the overall width of the car is up from 1800 to 2000mm.

Rear wing and rear diffuser
As shown in the drawings below, the height of the rear wing is reduced to a maximum of 800mm, down from 950 previously. Meanwhile, the diffuser is more powerful thanks to increased height - up from 125mm to 175 - and width - up from 1000mm to 1050. It is also longer, now extending ahead of the rear wheel axle line.

Sidepods
As shown below, bodywork is now wider, with maximum width up from 1400mm to 1600mm.

Weight
Maximum weight is increased from 702kg to 722kg plus tyres.

Power units
A rule change has been made to prevent drivers stockpiling spare power unit elements. During any single event, if a driver introduces more than one of a power unit element that is subject to a grid penalty, only the last element fitted may be used at subsequent events without further penalty.
A number of changes have also been introduced aimed at reducing power unit costs, guaranteeing supply for customer teams, and closing the performance gap between engines:

- the power unit price for customer teams has been reduced by €1m per season compared to 2016.
- to ensure the supply of power units to customer teams, the homologation procedure now includes an ‘obligation to supply’ that is activated in the event of a team facing an absence of supply.
- the previous ‘token’ system for in-season engine development has been removed.
- Additionally, constraints on power unit part weights, dimensions and materials, and on boost pressure, are being introduced in 2017 and in 2018.

I hope new regulation can get all team get develop competitif car equal mercedes
and then can get new competitif competition all driver F1
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:15:04 AM

I am not an expert on cars. so I want to ask is the new spec for the new 2017 formula 1 cars good for lower down force? The wider tires also makes me assume that there will be more grip on the turns which makes me also think that Red Bull Racing might the team that might benefit most from this.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
azguard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:06:31 PM

I am not an expert on cars. so I want to ask is the new spec for the new 2017 formula 1 cars good for lower down force? The wider tires also makes me assume that there will be more grip on the turns which makes me also think that Red Bull Racing might the team that might benefit most from this.

But some information that i read on several sites based on auto sport they should have at least 3 seconds on lap and they should all benefit from this small and let say weak team should be competitive in next season.
But think until first test dont come we wont know for sure.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:44:07 AM

@azguard. That is true, everyone should have the same benefit in paper but we know that the Red Bulls are a little faster on the turns. Maybe Adrian Newey will find a way for them to get that advantage again with this new spec. Remember when the Red Bulls were the only card that had the blown diffuser? It was the same situation, they were not the fastest in the straights but had the most grip on the turns which made up for the deficit.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:50:49 AM

@azguard. That is true, everyone should have the same benefit in paper but we know that the Red Bulls are a little faster on the turns. Maybe Adrian Newey will find a way for them to get that advantage again with this new spec. Remember when the Red Bulls were the only card that had the blown diffuser? It was the same situation, they were not the fastest in the straights but had the most grip on the turns which made up for the deficit.

Yea you got that right but i hope to be more competitive season this time

@azguard also one question do you believe that some teams will be better this season (ferrari williams mclaren)

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
azguard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:20:55 PM

Yea you got that right but i hope to be more competitive season this time

@azguard also one question do you believe that some teams will be better this season (ferrari williams mclaren)

For now i dont know what to think about it i can only presume that some team will be better then last season but i will expect to see better ferrari and mclaren
Also think that RB will benefit from this at start of season in big times if thing be as they should be for them they always do something that surprises everyone

But think that this time williams will have some ace in the hole this time have some feeling about it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:25:03 PM

Sounds like the new rules want to favor a single team (guess who , RB without a doubt) . They had great aerodynamics in the year 2016 and it was only because Mercedes had a higher power engine it was able to beat them through almost all season. Now with the wider bodies and tires if we add them to a team with great aerodynamics this translates into even better aerodynamics so I think RB is the team to watch out this season with these new rules.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

Dakar 2017 starts to day (yesterday was podium day). Is there any fans of this rally? What are your main favorites to win this year? My predictions:
Motorbikes - Barreda Bort, quads - Sonik, cars - Al-Attiyah and trucks - Mardeev.
And maybe someone knows where I can bet on Dakar with bitcoins?

bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:19:57 AM

Sounds like the new rules want to favor a single team (guess who , RB without a doubt) . They had great aerodynamics in the year 2016 and it was only because Mercedes had a higher power engine it was able to beat them through almost all season. Now with the wider bodies and tires if we add them to a team with great aerodynamics this translates into even better aerodynamics so I think RB is the team to watch out this season with these new rules.

That is what I am thinking also. Also Red Bull Racing has one of the best, if not the best technical director in the sport, Adrian Newey. The wider bodies and tires will make more room for him to work in and figure out a way to add more down force so that they could have the advantage on the turns. I think this will benefit Daniel Ricciardo more than Max.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
azguard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:21:21 PM

That is what I am thinking also. Also Red Bull Racing has one of the best, if not the best technical director in the sport, Adrian Newey. The wider bodies and tires will make more room for him to work in and figure out a way to add more down force so that they could have the advantage on the turns. I think this will benefit Daniel Ricciardo more than Max.

Think that all team will have benefit from this
Look some old images of formula 1 machines in past something similar was when BMW was with Williams and they created something new back then maybe they will do again

But i would be pleased to see 4-5 team in battle for win this season, and think that we can expect this to happen

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:43:10 PM

Seems like it is on that. But i have some bad feeling about it and with this regulation  for new season.
I just hope RB wont be favored.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:34:55 AM

Think that all team will have benefit from this
Look some old images of formula 1 machines in past something similar was when BMW was with Williams and they created something new back then maybe they will do again

But i would be pleased to see 4-5 team in battle for win this season, and think that we can expect this to happen

That will not happen. We can hope but what will happen is it will be the same as last year. It will be a battle of Mercedes and the Red Bulls again, with Ferrari not really that far behind. Red Bull might find a way to gain an advantage this year. Just speculating.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

Official 2017 F1 calendar(20 races):

March 26 - Australia (Melbourne)
April 9 - China (Shanghai)
April 16 - Bahrain (Bahrain)
April 30 - Russia (Sochi)
May 14 - Spain (Barcelona)
May 28 - Monaco (Monte Carlo)
June 11 - Canada (Montreal)
June 25 - Azerbaijan (Baku)
July 9 - Austria (Spielberg)
July 16 - Great Britain (Silverstone)
July 30 - Hungary (Budapest)
August 27 - Belgium (Spa-Francorchamps)
September 3 - Italy (Monza)
September 17 - Singapore (Singapore)
October 1 - Malaysia (Sepang)
October 8 - Japan (Suzuka)
October 22 - USA (Austin)
October 29 - Mexico (Mexico City)
November 12 - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
November 26 - Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi)

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:42:32 AM

There are new reports that Pascal Wehrlein is going to Sauber. I do not know how true but if it is, it may make the transfer of Valteri Bottas to Mercedes a sure thing. Felipe Massa is also expected to return to Williams as reported a few weeks ago.

Well at least Pascal is in a better team now. Let us see what he can do.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:36:11 AM

MotoGP calendar 2017 (18 races):

24 Mar - 26 Mar  Qatar               Losail Circuit
07 Apr - 09 Apr   Argentina         Autódromo Termas de Río Hondo
21 Apr - 23 Apr   Americas          Circuit of the Americas 
05 May - 07 May  Spain              Jerez
19 May - 21 May  France             Le Mans 
02 Jun - 04 Jun    Italy                Mugello
09 Jun - 11 Jun    Catalunya        Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
23 Jun - 25 Jun    Netherlands      TT Circuit Assen
30 Jun - 02 Jul     Germany          Sachsenring
04 Aug - 06 Aug   Czech Republic Automotodrom Brno 
11 Aug - 13 Aug   Austria            Red Bull Ring
25 Aug - 27 Aug   Great Britain    Silverstone 
08 Sep - 10 Sep    San Marino      Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
22 Sep - 24 Sep    Aragon            Motorland Aragón 
13 Oct - 15 Oct     Japan             Twin Ring Motegi
20 Oct - 22 Oct     Australia         Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
27 Oct - 29 Oct     Malaysia         Sepang International Circuit 
10 Nov - 12 Nov    Valencia         Circuit de la Comunitat Valenciana Ricardo Tormo

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:21:30 AM

Official 2017 F1 calendar(20 races):

March 26 - Australia (Melbourne)
April 9 - China (Shanghai)
April 16 - Bahrain (Bahrain)
April 30 - Russia (Sochi)
May 14 - Spain (Barcelona)
May 28 - Monaco (Monte Carlo)
June 11 - Canada (Montreal)
June 25 - Azerbaijan (Baku)
July 9 - Austria (Spielberg)
July 16 - Great Britain (Silverstone)
July 30 - Hungary (Budapest)
August 27 - Belgium (Spa-Francorchamps)
September 3 - Italy (Monza)
September 17 - Singapore (Singapore)
October 1 - Malaysia (Sepang)
October 8 - Japan (Suzuka)
October 22 - USA (Austin)
October 29 - Mexico (Mexico City)
November 12 - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
November 26 - Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi)

Weren't they supposed to add a Grand Prix in France?  I swear last year I heard they were going to this season unless I heard wrong.  Anyway, I hope Ferrari improves this coming season, I miss Vettel giving everyone the finger.  Grin  The funny thing is his opponents get irritated by it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: