Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44930 times)
Cryptcracker (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:06:54 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 10:29:56 PM by Cryptcracker

This is an update to my other thread that you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334082.msg13611990#msg13611990

I have talked to Big Vern directly on twitter and I have contacted cryptsy by their email and ticket support system.

Before I said I was looking to get 30% of the recovered funds as a bounty but now I have changed to a more fair 3/4 of profits. From bitcoin alone 13k btc was stolen and 10k belonged to customers so profit is 3k. 3/4 of 3k is 2,250 bitcoin so that would be my bounty from just bitcoin. This is a favorable deal for cryptsy because if I don't recover the coins they will have to file for bankruptcy and nobody will probably end up getting anything. With my 3/4 bounty Cryptsy is still left with 1/4 of the profits which they can use to continue working and making money.

By taking my bounty as a profit instead of a straight percentage people that had their money in cryptsy won't be affected they will simply get their whole coins returned to them.

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:39:41 PM

This is an update to my other thread that you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334082.msg13611990#msg13611990

I have talked to Big Vern directly on twitter and I have contacted cryptsy by their email and ticket support system.

Before I said I was looking to get 30% of the recovered funds as a bounty but now I have changed to a more fair 3/4 of profits. From bitcoin alone 13k btc was stolen and 10k belonged to customers so profit is 3k. 3/4 of 3k is 2,250 bitcoin so that would be my bounty from just bitcoin. This is a favorable deal for cryptsy because if I don't recover the coins they will have to file for bankruptcy and nobody will probably end up getting anything. With my 3/4 bounty Cryptsy is still left with 1/4 of the profits which they can use to continue working and making money.

By taking my bounty as a profit instead of a straight percentage people that had their money in cryptsy won't be affected they will simply get their whole coins returned to them.

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

And the proof that you're not Paul Vernon yourself is ...

Seriously, you take us for fuckin' idiots that Paul Vernon responded to you via Twitter, ticket support, etc., but has ignored ALL attempts by trustworthy individuals? Dude, you're fucked up in the head big time.
Cryptcracker (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:47:48 PM

Seriously, you take us for fuckin' idiots that Paul Vernon responded to you via Twitter, ticket support, etc., but has ignored ALL attempts by trustworthy individuals? Dude, you're fucked up in the head big time.

He has responded to me on twitter you can see so for yourself: https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/706386117822513152?lang=en

Don't get mad at me I'm just the bounty hunter mate, I want the coins returned to the rightful owners more then anyone. And they will be as soon as my contract is finalized.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:50:15 PM

He has responded to me on twitter you can see so for yourself: https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/706386117822513152?lang=en

Don't get mad at me I'm just the bounty hunter mate, I want the coins returned to the rightful owners more then anyone. And they will be as soon as my contract is finalized.

They are blocking twitter in China. Tongue Twatter no allowed...

Yes Big Vern is currently suspected of being in China but I seriously doubt he's letting that stop him from checking his communications.

And exactly how is Paul Vernon going to sign this contract?
Cryptcracker (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:56:42 PM

Yes Big Vern is currently suspected of being in China but I seriously doubt he's letting that stop him from checking his communications.

It can obviously be emailed or faxed to him. I don't understand why you would even ask that, he doesn't need to be standing right beside me to sign a contract.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:00:55 AM

It can obviously be emailed or faxed to him. I don't understand why you would even ask that, he doesn't need to be standing right beside me to sign a contract.

You're a fuckin' genius! I'm sure he'll give you a fax number that can be traced to his whereabouts. Hey, maybe he'll give you his home address as well.

BTW, is your name Dave, and if not, what is it?
Cryptcracker (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:08:23 AM

You're a complete nutter please stop derailing my thread.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:14:59 AM

You're a complete nutter please stop derailing my thread.

When you post absurd shit claiming to be some BitcoinSleipnirBountyHunterOfJustice if Big Vern will just cup your balls oh so gently you gotta expect some of your own nut to splash back on your face...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:19:32 AM

Bollocks to rightful owners ,you just want your share of bounty ,makes no difference between you and Cryptsy.Asking public support to pressure Cryptsy so you can get your bounty sounds stupid to me.
Cryptcracker (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:22:39 AM

Bollocks to rightful owners ,you just want your share of bounty ,makes no difference between you and Cryptsy.Asking public support to pressure Cryptsy so you can get your bounty sounds stupid to me.

Even if my intentions are greed to get the bounty like you say why would you care? The rightful owners would still be getting their money back and I would get my bounty so everyone happy.
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:32:30 AM

Horus is Big Vern on Twitter, you did not twitter with Big Vern you twittered with Horus. Tongue

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:16:06 AM

Horus is Big Vern on Twitter, you did not twitter with Big Vern you twittered with Horus. Tongue

I forgot about Horus controlling Cryptsy's twitter account. Hey, ask Jim Slockney if his wife, Ginny, prefers fuckin' him or their pigs in their backyard.
evi_stale

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:24:22 AM

Not sure what you talking about guys. We'll find out very soon what really happened to the coins. Was there a real hacker or was Vern the rat?
http://www.coindesk.com/court-cryptsy-ceo-predicted-exchange-failure/
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:40:42 AM

Not sure what you talking about guys. We'll find out very soon what really happened to the coins. Was there a real hacker or was Vern the rat?
http://www.coindesk.com/court-cryptsy-ceo-predicted-exchange-failure/

All the fuckin' proof shows that Paul Vernon took the coins, that and his actions since its been revealed. This fuckin' clown, the OP, is either Paul Vernon or one of his cronies.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:12:21 AM

I'm not sure I understand why we (customers) need to convince Paul Vernon to make a deal with you.  If he didn't steal the coins himself, he would eagerly take your offer to get the bitcoins back and pay back the customers.  If he doesn't take the deal, I think this means he is involved in the theft.
Cryptcracker (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:18:59 AM

I'm not sure I understand why we (customers) need to convince Paul Vernon to make a deal with you.  If he didn't steal the coins himself, he would eagerly take your offer to get the bitcoins back and pay back the customers.  If he doesn't take the deal, I think this means he is involved in the theft.

I have already reached an agreement with him and am currently work out the small details as we speak.
aardvark15

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:23:20 AM

Cryptcracker,

If what you are saying is accurate, and if Paul Vernon doesn't make this deal with you, what is your next move?  Would you agree to Vernon's initial offer?  You obviously know who is holding the coins (if you are telling the truth).  Aren't you going to go to the authorities with this info if Vernon doesn't accept an offer?  I guess I don't understand why you would let someone steal millions of dollars from innocent people and not report it.  Wouldn't that make you an accessory to the crime?  Wouldn't you be at risk for prosecution?  You may really be trying to do the right thing and you may get our coins back, and if so, I thank you in advance for doing it.
aardvark15

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:24:34 AM

I have already reached an agreement with him and am currently work out the small details as we speak.

Great!  If this is true, please disregard my other post.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:28:34 AM

Cryptcracker,

If what you are saying is accurate, and if Paul Vernon doesn't make this deal with you, what is your next move?  Would you agree to Vernon's initial offer?  You obviously know who is holding the coins (if you are telling the truth).  Aren't you going to go to the authorities with this info if Vernon doesn't accept an offer?  I guess I don't understand why you would let someone steal millions of dollars from innocent people and not report it.  Wouldn't that make you an accessory to the crime?  Wouldn't you be at risk for prosecution?  You may really be trying to do the right thing and you may get our coins back, and if so, I thank you in advance for doing it.

Dude, quit pokin' holes in crackheads' scheme while I ask a question following this quote:

Did Leroy Fodor help you decide what constituted the profit?
Eternal Insolent

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:45:44 AM

been watching on the side lines . will be returning the bitcoins within 24 hours to same address they came from less instructed to put in another address . as you can see that i haven't spent the coins i had no intention ever to keep them . just teaching a lesson . i have emailed Paul and waiting for word now on how to move forward . i have no idea how the bouty will be handled at this point .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: