Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44930 times)
Cryptcracker (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:32:44 AM

Contract has been agreed upon by Cryptsy/Paul Vernon and myself and has been signed by both parties. You can view the contract here: https://www.docdroid.net/HRCBL8f/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf.html Now that the technicalities are out of the way the coins can start to be recovered.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:58:15 AM

Contract has been agreed upon by Cryptsy/Paul Vernon and myself and has been signed by both parties. You can view the contract here: https://www.docdroid.net/HRCBL8f/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf.html Now that the technicalities are out of the way the coins can start to be recovered.

Excellent contract, dude. I love the part where Paul Vernon doesn't sign with his PGP Public Key.

With the contract out of the way, at what time does EI cup everybody's balls?

Speaking of EI, I, being nutty and all, opted to hunt down another funny anagram when a hunch came over me. Now, I'm about to go to bed cause I'm tired and all, thus my senses are normally not up to snuff in this state of mind, but I'm still able to uncover shit, albeit this time was totally by accident, again, only based on a hunch. Eternal Insolent = ... wait for it ... Lorie Ann Nettles. That said, personally I would've gone with Eternal Insolvent to throw off the scent at least a tad, Jim, Paul or CrackHead.

Somebody promise to shoot me the day I no longer recognize patterns.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:17:53 AM

This agreement is subject to the laws and regulations of the state of Florida.

So, you honestly believe that Paul Vernon is going to honor the above with an unknown person having a Twitter account when he didn't even honor a major law on the US books after he penned that does, ie below. And you have the audacity to call me nutty.  Roll Eyes

In the United States, FinCEN requires that an SAR be filed by a financial institution when the financial institution suspects insider abuse by an employee; violations of law aggregating over $5,000 where a subject can be identified; violations of law aggregating over $25,000 regardless of a potential subject; transactions aggregating $5,000 or more that involve potential money laundering or violations of the Bank Secrecy Act; computer intrusion; or when a financial institution knows that a customer is operating as an unlicensed money services business.
segaklon1

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:33:36 AM

Hello, I would like to know how this agreement affects me, I'm using cryptsy since 2013 and there have doge 3 million and 7 million Tips, that measures will recover my coins.

thanks
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:46:28 AM

Off to bed. Somebody else watch https://blockchain.info/tx/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf

In 8 hours I'll blow my brains out if a single satoshi is moved.
DarkVenu

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:57:08 AM

ummm, ok but altcoin?
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:44:14 AM

At least BV seems to think it's real. A link to a copy of the contract is on Cryptsy & its blog.  Still watching those addresses tho & nothing is moving...
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:00:05 PM

Still no sign of return Sad

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:11:06 PM

Starting to think maybe we are.  Prob have to pull that contract from blog and remove the notice if he doesnt act soon

you've had it up for 2-3 hours?  might be disingenuous to not have it up 24 hours at least, despite the almost certain trollage
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:13:29 PM

I still can't withdraw anything from Cryptsy.  They have the link to the contract posted though.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:21:01 PM

What if they told you there was no hack?

The updated lawsuit reads: “Upon information and belief…the millions of dollars in customer assets that “disappeared” in June 2014 are not missing; they were taken by the CRYPTSY Defendants… to pay for their own business and personal expenses, including all-cash-purchase of a $1,374,881 waterfront mansion in Palm Beach County, Florida in March 2015.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:32:11 PM

The updated lawsuit reads: “Upon information and belief…the millions of dollars in customer assets that “disappeared” in June 2014 are not missing; they were taken by the CRYPTSY Defendants… to pay for their own business and personal expenses, including all-cash-purchase of a $1,374,881 waterfront mansion in Palm Beach County, Florida in March 2015.

As cynical as I am about the "hack" itself, this money couldn't have come from the bitcoin which has been sitting in these wallets all this time. It's obviously untouched.
Of course there is no telling how much they made in profits over this time..they may well have enough to cover this 11,300 in any case.
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:37:16 PM

As cynical as I am about the "hack" itself, this money couldn't have come from the bitcoin which has been sitting in these wallets all this time. It's obviously untouched.
Of course there is no telling how much they made in profits over this time..they may well have enough to cover this 11,300 in any case.

Profits from what?

running the exchange for several years
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:38:26 PM

Maybe the buyer just hasn't moved them yet.

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:27:49 PM

I too am negotiating a contract with Big Vern and Stinky Long, for a bounty for the resurrection and return of Generalissimo Francisco Franco. Despite all rumors and evidence to the contrary, Big Vern not only has Gods-like powers but is accessible and open to negotiations of any sort. Stay tuned while I make history right before your very eyes...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
JONNYWACKS

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:58:25 PM

The attempt to obfuscate here is completely transparent.  Want to fool idiots into thinking your a brit? Clumsily use words like nutter and mate repeatedly.

This is a Cryptsy ruse to take some heat off themselves and for PV to freely spend the 'bounty'.  Coulda seen this day coming a while ago.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 03:55:08 PM

There was a substantial amount of altcoins stolen that had been sold by that time. Enough for the house and then some.

There wasn't much of a profit from the exchange itself - I think even during the XPY boom it was like a couple BTC per day in fees.
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:02:05 PM

I too am negotiating a contract with Big Vern and Stinky Long, for a bounty for the resurrection and return of Generalissimo Francisco Franco. Despite all rumors and evidence to the contrary, Big Vern not only has Gods-like powers but is accessible and open to negotiations of any sort. Stay tuned while I make history right before your very eyes...

God! I'll bet he stinks by now, why would you want him back...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Eternal Insolent

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:57:48 PM

why Paul no reply to my email or pm me ? having second thoughts .
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:10:01 PM

why Paul no reply to my email or pm me ? having second thoughts .

send an email to reward@cryptsy.com and show proof you have the coins.
Then paul will talk to you

Cryptsy_Jim,

So this agreement with Cryptcracker was a scam right?  I think it's safe for us to assume that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: