Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44923 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:35:43 PM

Things may have seemed uneventful the last couple of days but I assure you big moves were being made behind the scenes. There were power plays and obstacles but in the end I prevailed. Sorry it took so long but I'm getting the 2nd dispatch ready and it should be out by tomorrow.

Who cares about coins, we are so excited to be trolled dispatched. What's it gonna be this time? Have you found the mysterious Mt. Gox and Cryptsy hacker?

I got so dispatched once my girlfriend made me sleep on the floor. True story. Embarrassed

"I was so dispatched after reading the 1st Dispatch, yet here I sit with bated breath awaiting the 2nd Dispatch."

"He'll never see me doing my big moves."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:45:50 PM

Things may have seemed uneventful the last couple of days but I assure you big moves were being made behind the scenes. There were power plays and obstacles but in the end I prevailed. Sorry it took so long but I'm getting the 2nd dispatch ready and it should be out by tomorrow.

"There were power plays and obstacles in bringing down the mighty creature, but as you see in the end I prevailed. Save the left eye for me for my gallant efforts, dear."
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:50:21 PM

Fun fact the 1750 Bitcoin bounty I'm looking to receive for just the Bitcoin recovery is 618 more then 1132.
Sorry to bring this here but i believe you can be of great help! I borrowed some money which i thought to crypto-invest, i bought some "ybcoin" on cryptsy (i researched about ybc then it looked positive because i saw it was getting popular especially in china) i bought about 1k+ ybc but the problem started when i wanted to withdraw and cryptsy put withdrawal on hold for ybc, after months i contacted cryptsy support to know why, they said no ETA i waited and waited still in contact with the cryptsy support yet they gave no positve response!
I disturbed the support team till one Mullick told me they couldnt get the ybc wallet up and running because they couldnt get access to the devs for the source code i checked the site of the ybc developers and they gave me a link to the ybc updated source on github i gave the link to the cryptsy wallet team after which they stopped responding to me, my tickets were closed and ybc trade on cryptsy was closed! i sought to know why but no response again was ever given to me! hence my (borrowed) 1000 usd investment turned to dust in my eye!
I am honsestly seeking your assistance in helping me with 1.5 btc settlement because i believe you can! I am down on my knees right now as i type this here please help me!  
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:59:21 PM

Fun fact the 1750 Bitcoin bounty I'm looking to receive for just the Bitcoin recovery is 618 more then 1132.
Sorry to bring this here but i believe you can be of great help! I borrowed some money which i thought to crypto-invest, i bought some "ybcoin" on cryptsy (i researched about ybc then it looked positive because i saw it was getting popular especially in china) i bought about 1k+ ybc but the problem started when i wanted to withdraw and cryptsy put withdrawal on hold for ybc, after months i contacted cryptsy support to know why, they said no ETA i waited and waited still in contact with the cryptsy support yet they gave no positve response!
I disturbed the support team till one Mullick told me they couldnt get the ybc wallet up and running because they couldnt get access to the devs for the source code i checked the site of the ybc developers and they gave me a link to the ybc updated source on github i gave the link to the cryptsy wallet team after which they stopped responding to me, my tickets were closed and ybc trade on cryptsy was closed! i sought to know why but no response again was ever given to me! hence my (borrowed) 1000 usd investment turned to dust in my eye!
I am honsestly seeking your assistance in helping me with 1.5 btc settlement because i believe you can! I am down on my knees right now as i type this here please help me!  

I'm sure that the honorable Jim Shockney will do everything in his power to reunite you with your precious while his wife, Virginia "Ginny" Bryant-Shockney is out behind their home in Pineland, Tx, fuckin' their hogs.
rayban84

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:09:50 PM

Why this is very hurtful is because i borrowed from a close family friend, and i have vowed to pay back i cannot tell her i lost the money! but i honestly need and beg for your assistance!  Please here is my btc address thanks!

1MAoUb811a1bcXyGuqriL3D3FnLAqAUthK

Everyone who lost money have their own personal stories. I am sorry bud.
cryptogaga

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:14:25 PM

I'm sure that the honorable Jim Shockney will do everything in his power to reunite you with your precious while his wife, Virginia "Ginny" Bryant-Shockney is out behind their home in Pineland, Tx, fuckin' their hogs.
Sorry but i dont understand your point i feel very bad right now!  I am only pleading for assistance!
rayban84

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:22:37 PM

Sorry but i dont understand your point i feel very bad right now!  I am only pleading for assistance!

I know how you feel. I share that feeling. There is nothing you can do but to wait for the resolution of the trial. You can join the lawsuit against Cryptsy http://silverlaw.com/media/news-releases/silver-law-group-files-class-action-lawsuit-cryptsy-principal-paul-big-vern-vernon/ if you are resident in the USA. For the rest of us who lost money, there are not many plausible options. Just to wait and figure out how to survive without the money we lost. I am from Europe, I tried to find more affected users in Europe to perform an action but it was futile. There are many affected people but not enough or not union at all to perform any action. We're just waiting for the events to come. Read the following forum thread to catch up with the soap opera drama we're living here, and for future updates.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg14255142#msg14255142

cryptogaga

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:30:11 PM

Why this is very hurtful is because i borrowed from a close family friend, and i have vowed to pay back i cannot tell her i lost the money! but i honestly need and beg for your assistance!  Please here is my btc address thanks!

Everyone who lost money have their own personal stories. I am sorry bud.
Thanks bud the feeling is indeed not good
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:26:55 AM

Cryptsy is just a nightmare right now i bought more than 1k  ybcoins on cryptsy market yet the ticket i submitted, they refuse to reply on the state of things related to ybc wallet maintenance

And for over a year now you've told her what?
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:30:17 AM

We're all in the same boat.  I lost a lot of money too.  We are trying to expose Paul Vernon/BigVern, JShock/Jim Shockney/Cryptsy_Jim, and anyone else involved in stealing our money.  It's not likely that we'll get it back, but we need to watch where the money goes and there's a chance.  And if we don't get it back, we can at least try to make sure they go to prison.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:56:00 AM

We're all in the same boat.  I lost a lot of money too.  We are trying to expose Paul Vernon/BigVern, JShock/Jim Shockney/Cryptsy_Jim, and anyone else involved in stealing our money.  It's not likely that we'll get it back, but we need to watch where the money goes and there's a chance.  And if we don't get it back, we can at least try to make sure they go to prison.

Convicted felon who stole $750K from Bloomberg's campaign joins Trump's team in New York
John Haggerty Jr, 47, spent ten months in prison after admitting he stole the funds in 2009
Carl Paladino, the volunteer adviser for Trump's New York, has hired him
Jurors found Haggerty guilty of second-degree grand larceny and money laundering in 2011
Haggerty, a political consultant used $750K meant for poll-watching to buy out his family house

(U$10/U$750) X 10 Months = How many years Paul Vernon may spend in prison, which begs the question: Why the fuck is he hiding in China?

Sonny Vleisides was slapped with ONLY a U$100 fine plus probation (which he broke, so the probation was extended which he broke again) for ripping off the elderly to the tune of ~U$50M, so by extension, Paul Vernon is looking at a U$20 fine and not allowed to cup balls for 3 months OR ELSE!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:42:28 AM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:02:11 AM

On Cryptsy's blog - http://blog.cryptsy.com/ - links to this address - https://www.cryptsy.com/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf - which is a redirect from - http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cryptsy.com%2Fcryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf&t=NmQyZWY4MzRhMGM1YjhlNWQwNzgzMjUyYTA1OTZiY2IxYjYyMDQ1Yix3VkgxaW1DaA%3D%3D

Here's the screenshot of the resulting page:

Note the text in the upper left-hand corner.

https://www.docdroid.net/HRCBL8f/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf.html is now a 403 page.
cryptogaga

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:34:41 AM

We're all in the same boat.  I lost a lot of money too.  We are trying to expose Paul Vernon/BigVern, JShock/Jim Shockney/Cryptsy_Jim, and anyone else involved in stealing our money.  It's not likely that we'll get it back, but we need to watch where the money goes and there's a chance.  And if we don't get it back, we can at least try to make sure they go to prison.
Yes its the best thing to do, sorry about your loss too
dego

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:28:19 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 09:10:07 AM by dego

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

Signed contract is up, coins didn't move, looks like that was a lie... BigVern goxxed once again...

BTW. 24hrs are gone. We want the next eisode of your fantasy story. You said you would.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:19:40 AM

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

Signed contract is up, coins didn't move, looks like that was a lie... BigVern goxxed once again...

BTW. 24hrs are gone. We want the next eisode of your fantasy story. You said you would.

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:55:31 AM

Hey Cryptocracker,

If you send me the coins, I'll pay you a bounty of 2500 BTC. That's way more than Paul will give you for them. No questions asked. I'll even sign a contract with you if you want.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:19:23 AM

Hey Cryptocracker,

If you send me the coins, I'll pay you a bounty of 2500 BTC. That's way more than Paul will give you for them. No questions asked. I'll even sign a contract with you if you want.

Owning stolen coins is still criminal. You want to live with that and risk to sit in prison for years?

Think of all the damage he has done to families and businesses... It ain't pretty.
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:39:26 PM

Hey cryptsy my offer for you
 You have my dick left  in your wallet , get suck it up

mannyg

Activity: 142
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:04:56 PM

post after post of useless chatter.  no solutions, no solid proof of what happened, nothing... just a bunch of speculation, accusations, bullshit memes, and troll talk.

let's see how many pages this shit goes on for  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: