Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44930 times)
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:31:00 PM

sorry for deleting my last post . it was a mistake . i meant to delete a diferent post , now both are deleted . as any body can see i was quoted out of content .

stuff is still happening behind the scenes with cryptcracker and cryptsy , alll revealed in the 2ndDispatch .

Seeing how both nicks claimed they would return the coins in 24 hours... and its been more than 24 hours... there is nothing left to say.
This has been a slightly entertaining troll, but a troll all the same.
spamsucks

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:35:05 PM

Cryptsy had a BTC/LTC "hack" (or however they really lost the coins), and for someone I can't withdraw DASH?Huh?

Thats cause they used your money to pay bills. It was clear that they ran the site with customers money and no intent to return deposits made.

You don't really think that everyone was banned from chat because cryptsy was going to make it all right? They banned everyone from chat because they wanted the new deposits coming in as long as they could to make extra coins for paul. Hiding in china...
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:41:22 PM

just in case:
http://puu.sh/nRnhy/a969146499.png
Fontas Returns

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:45:27 PM

Is Bao Luo Vern's Chinese Paramour? Did he just put the company in the girlfriend's name and think no one would find out it was him? I think this Bao warrants further investigation.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:50:53 PM

Is Bao Luo Vern's Chinese Paramour? Did he just put the company in the girlfriend's name and think no one would find out it was him? I think this Bao warrants further investigation.

https://chinese.yabla.com/chinese-english-pinyin-dictionary.php?define=bao+luo

保罗 Trad. 保羅
Bǎo luó
Paul
rayban84

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:31:21 PM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:07:52 PM

https://chinese.yabla.com/chinese-english-pinyin-dictionary.php?define=bao+luo

保罗 Trad. 保羅
Bǎo luó
Paul

Just like nobody would ever find out that Cryptcracker is the same as Eternal Insolent which is an anagram for Lorie Ann Nettles, the name of Paul Vernon's estranged wife, perhaps setting the stage to make her the culprit akin to blaming Coin Fire (CoinFire) for the demise of Cryptsy... or Paul's ball-cupping partner (Jim Shockney) blaming me, in no uncertain terms, for adding fuel to the fire while in the process of getting them millions of dollars worth of bitcoins back into the hands of the very person who had a hard time giving coins back when he supposedly still had control to investors/users upon them merely asking prior to being banned by Jim or some others by his direction.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:31:42 PM

I was just able to log on to Cryptsy a few minutes ago.  Isn't this new website that Vernon has considered to be property that can be seized to pay back Cryptsy customers?

bitebi9.com is not Paul. They even tell you that when you open a ticket demanding that he release the funds stolen from cryptsy.
I know project investors was involved in setting it up, and the fact that Paul ran to hide in china as this site was set up looks suspicious...
but if they say it isn't related it must be true... after all people associated with crypto can't lie on the internet... 

I thought that project investors was named on the class action lawsuit?  Doesn't that connect this business to the lawsuit?
spamsucks

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:40:30 PM

I thought that project investors was named on the class action lawsuit?  Doesn't that connect this business to the lawsuit?

im sure they will bury the whole connection so deep it wont be worth going after...
Oriannaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:56:04 PM

im sure they will bury the whole connection so deep it wont be worth going after...

sounds about right.

class action law suits that ages, I mean look at how long BFL class action law suit took.

And thats more of the better scenarios since the litigation actually took place with the whole raid. I doubt it would be the same for crytpsy.
spamsucks

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:59:53 PM

sounds about right.

class action law suits that ages, I mean look at how long BFL class action law suit took.

And thats more of the better scenarios since the litigation actually took place with the whole raid. I doubt it would be the same for crytpsy.

On top of that, I don't see any real reason for Paul to ever come back to the states to argue. They can drag in the rest of the staff, even Hours if he is still in Canada... but there is no extradition treaty with China...  He will just spend the rest of his life hiding there.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:57:35 PM

sounds about right.

On top of that, I don't see any real reason for Paul to ever come back to the states to argue. They can drag in the rest of the staff, even Hours if he is still in Canada... but there is no extradition treaty with China...  He will just spend the rest of his life hiding there.

Well, I hear the smog is pretty bad in China.  His life might not be as long there.  On the other hand, if he wears a dust mask to protect his lungs, it doubles as a disguise.
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:59:53 AM

Truly clear

http://www.bitebi9.com/ is Chinese face of cryptsy

like Canadian face of cryptsy.ca

Game :-   Coin Sponsor Program

Same game in cryptsy n bitebi9

Link of proof same game cryptsy

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinsponsors
************************#******************
As same game by bitebi9

https://www.bitebi9.com/coinsponsors

保罗 Trad. 保羅
Bǎo luó
Paul
KidRocks

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:01:09 AM

Anyone know how much money was lost?

I held some fund on this site, hope I get them back.

How to win against PayPal Chargeback/disputes guide :
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:13:27 PM

Keep up cryptsy ,who reported about you

Coinfire show mirror whatever you have done
With users of cryptsy n realizes that what company postion
Stand in zero 0
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:36:19 PM

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands.

Cryptcracker's bother found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFADFSI7Z4Q
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:14:17 PM

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands.

Cryptcracker's bother found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFADFSI7Z4Q

LOL that fucking fast move n talk ever ever seen .
. now I understand intense off ( immediately )
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:25:14 AM

http://venturebeat.com/2016/03/24/paris-based-bitit-launches-to-let-you-buy-bitcoins-from-100000-physical-stores-around-the-world/

Despite questions about Bitcoin’s future, a new Paris-based startup called Bitit has created a service designed to make it easier than ever for average people to acquire the virtual currency.

Nicolas Katan, cofounder and CEO of Bitit, says the company’s goal is to solve two of Bitcoin’s biggest issues: accessibility and fraud.

Husband: Honey, look what I bought.
Wife: What the hell is that?
Husband: A Bitcoin card loaded with bitcoins.
Wife: How did you get that?
Husband: Down at the store. I gave them physical moneys that I worked hard for and they gave me these trusted bitcoins. Accessibility was so easy.
Wife: What are you planning on doing with them bitcoins.
Husband: Parlay them via altcoins on Bitebi9, a trusted Chinese exchange in China. Watch.

<weeks later>

Wife: Honey, how is our investment going?
Husband: There was an event... but look on the bright side, I only lost half the investment.
Wife: How do you figure?
Husband: You did say "our investment" didn't you?
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:52:26 AM

Running March 25

New story/drama come to hit reality
        3Days left 
***** March 28******,
Accepte response
  ( In time )
cryptcracks

Some were I believed .
On the other hands
18month gone n nothing happens
It broke my hope .

It just a post by post
Like shit come with more shit
When it end
theweenerdoge

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:25:51 AM

Running March 25

New story/drama come to hit reality
        3Days left 
***** March 28******,
Accepte response
  ( In time )
cryptcracks

Some were I believed .
On the other hands
18month gone n nothing happens
It broke my hope .

It just a post by post
Like shit come with more shit
When it end

That was a very moving poem..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: