Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted  (Read 44923 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:20:19 AM

http://www.bizapedia.com/addresses/1003-BUTTERWORTH-COURT-STEVENSVILLE-MD-21666.html

THE ASSET RECOVERY GROUP, LLC
MARYLAND DOMESTIC LLC
WRITE REVIEW
Address:     1003 Butterworth Court
Stevensville, MD 21666
Address Types:     Principal and Registered Agent
Registered Agent:     Susan Wilson
Filing Date:     January 06, 2004
File Number:     W07793748

ATTICUS INVESTMENTS L.L.C.
MARYLAND DOMESTIC LLC
WRITE REVIEW
Address:     1003 Butterworth Court
Stevensville, MD 21666
Address Types:     Principal
Registered Agent:     Gene M. Ransom Iii
Filing Date:     April 09, 2008
File Number:     W12464533

Who is Gene Ransom, you ask? Only a dude that's able to help you if you're infected by RansomWare demanding bitcoins is all. Oh, and a very, very, very close friend of Susan Wilson aka DC Girl of Cryptsy who claims to not have a clue as to what the fuck went down in spite of her posting across the Internet that's she an expert in knowing the fuck goes down.

Full Disclosure: I'm not making any of this shit up, for this truism is beyond my making-up capacities.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:30:44 AM

http://web.archive.org/web/20071120093812/http://www.judgmentgroup.com/

It's Like Found Money

"I hear it all the time.  Many people with unpaid judgments have given up ever seeing a cent of their judgment paid.  Sure the court system attempts justice.  But the system falls short.  80% of judgments remain unpaid.  That's a staggering figure.  Sometimes they've tried to enforce their judgments themselves.  Other times, they've paid attorneys to no avail.  Hesitant to put good money after bad, they eventually give up.

But we're working to change that.  We're working to ensure justice is finally served.  We offer a risk-free way for individuals and businesses with unpaid judgments to finally turn their judgments into cash.  It's a no-cost way to finally get their judgments professionally enforced by experts.  Frankly, what have they got to lose by giving us a shot.  After all, we pay all the costs and we do all the work.  They just cash the checks.  

But first they have to give us the green light.  We've made getting started incredibly simple with just two forms to sign.  When we get those two signed documents back, we immediately begin enforcement.  And often, in just a short amount of time, we're successful.  When we send them the check, they're thrilled.  They say it's like found money!"

Susan Wilson, Founder and Managing Partner

HONESTY.   INTEGRITY.   JUSTICE.

Victim's Wife: Honey, do you really think Ms Wilson will be able to crack this case and get us our moneys back?
Victim's Husband: We'll see after we submit these two dispatch PDF thingies with our signatures, dear. Shit, the computer froze up again. I guess I need to call that RansonWare dude in DC to get this resolved too.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:04:37 AM

http://www.trademarkia.com/map/we-get-money-78542985.htm

To recap today's events:

Evoke the name Susan Wilson.
DC Girl claims I've caught the tatter and gave us permission to rant about fucking pigs.
Cryptcracker visits the main Cryptsy scam thread to give me a high-five.
Susan Wilson is partners with a dude named Ransom versed in RansomWare.
Cryptcracker is DC Girl is Susan Wilson, ALL having the exact same MO.
Susan Wilson's trademark for We Get Money has expired.

Meanwhile in Texas, Jim Shockney is shakin' his head wonderin' what the fuck just happened today, while Horus is in Canada doing everything possible to honor his pledge in hunting down the missing millions, while I'm here in Illinois with the hardest dick I've ever had.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:54:54 AM

http://www.city-data.com/elec2/elec-STEVENSVILLE-MD.html

Christian Wilson (The Judgement Group/Attorney), (Zip code: 21666) $500 to FRANK KRATOVIL FOR CONGRESS on 09/30/10

Susan Wilson (The Judgment Group/CEO), (Zip code: 21666) $500 to FRANK KRATOVIL FOR CONGRESS on 09/09/10

Susan married Superman. The dude's an attorney, an underwater treasure hunter, and moonlights getting snakes out of your ceiling (seriously). I guess that explains all the commotion in their household with Kenzie being Batman and all, whacking the shit out of trolls.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:10:38 AM

Found another Gleb thread  Cheesy

Nice rabbit hole, you always find a way of pulling me in and reading back.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:18:23 AM

Found another Gleb thread  Cheesy

Nice rabbit hole, you always find a way of pulling me in and reading back.

Glad to hear, bud.

Aside: Good news. Cancel the pig request. Erection gone for now. Found new Asian girls on MFC.  Cool Cool Cool
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:26:52 AM

https://anticitizenmanual.wordpress.com/tag/susan-wilson/

This is the sequel.  Real movie stuff.

I’ll even end on what will undoubtedly be the closing line of the inevitable Kickstarted documentary on the affair.

The NeoGAF thread has deduced that “Bobbi Lynn Peters” of this failed “Boycode” indiegogo project (a social network of sorts that doesn’t actually exist, funded  primarily by the Wilsons) is probably Susan, through the writing style and tropes of Wilson’s projects.

This prompted me to look further at “Bobbi Lynn”. One of the projects she posted a referral for in 2011  is “Super Awesome Yosmite (sic) Mud Hostel!” by Guy McBryde.

Again, the writing style of this hostel campaign seems familiar… but oh-ho, what else is familiar?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/boycode2-0#/story

The Impact

Who would have thought a 39 single woman without children or a college degree would WANT to be invited into the lives of adolescent males and their families? Believe me when I tell you- NOT ME!

Susan Wilson aka DC Girl Recap:

Widow with two boys.
Also has a daughter and husband is alive.
Single woman with no rugrats. Follow the link to learn how she's a man trapped in a woman's body.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:33:32 AM

https://anticitizenmanual.wordpress.com/tag/susan-wilson/

This is the sequel.  Real movie stuff.

I’ll even end on what will undoubtedly be the closing line of the inevitable Kickstarted documentary on the affair.

The NeoGAF thread has deduced that “Bobbi Lynn Peters” of this failed “Boycode” indiegogo project (a social network of sorts that doesn’t actually exist, funded  primarily by the Wilsons) is probably Susan, through the writing style and tropes of Wilson’s projects.

This prompted me to look further at “Bobbi Lynn”. One of the projects she posted a referral for in 2011  is “Super Awesome Yosmite (sic) Mud Hostel!” by Guy McBryde.

Again, the writing style of this hostel campaign seems familiar… but oh-ho, what else is familiar?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/boycode2-0#/story

The Impact

Who would have thought a 39 single woman without children or a college degree would WANT to be invited into the lives of adolescent males and their families? Believe me when I tell you- NOT ME!

Susan Wilson aka DC Girl Recap:

Widow with two boys.
Also has a daughter and husband is alive.
Single woman with no rugrats. Follow the link to learn how she's a man trapped in a woman's body.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130325180921/http://theboycode.com/

Peer-to-Peer, eh? Code, eh? 2.0, eh?
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:12:44 PM

All over big vernton game apart off
He was successful play it 20 month's
Day by days new card coming out ,

1000 Btc reward's also a fake show off ,it also light that he not apart of
That he was not involved that hacking
Business
( whatever he did it, everyone know verton stolen all coins / batter accept it  )
After doom days 2014-7-29 after
 We seen your video
Big vernton.  + big lie

https://youtu.be/dJONR_UL1rw

fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:51:57 PM

http://imgur.com/BkKwWIg

Today see support of my 2 account. Was  suspended lol
Good job cryptsy

Grin
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:53:34 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 04:30:17 PM by fakecryptsynagger

大连保罗科技有限公司
辽宁省大连市甘井子区圣林南园36号1单元1跃2层一号
Dalian, China
0411-88804117    support@bitebi9.com

大连保罗科技有限公司。

In English

Paul Dalian Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Ganjingzi District of Dalian City , Liaoning Province, Sheng Linnan Park, No. 361 Unit 1 Layer 2 hop One
Dalian, China
0411-88804117 support@bitebi9.com

Paul Dalian Science and Technology Co., Ltd.

When he did science lol

Mintsy scam related Marshall long along with cryptsy  ... Truly they have still ATM money for sure
Maybe they buy lucky7coin dev to perform hack  ,  , only one market accepted that Lucky7 coin was cryptsy .

Verton plans to perform hack by using lucky7coin
After he stay silent understand to what mistake  did n repair that mistake n keep continue that drama that
Cryptsy got hack by lucky7coin  /

Easy to creating  new coin.
And Vernon did that too
/-
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:42:26 AM

Cryptcracker any catch or
Any solid proof  found , why  vernton lie / and stay in long silent

Any catch on vernton involved that hacking programs
Destroy own exchange n cash out and rush2china

Gleb gz employees of cryptsy have dirty hands too,
 inside of heart of cryptsy

Too make cryptsy death
 Cry
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:32:13 PM

Cryptcracker any catch or
Any solid proof  found , why  vernton lie / and stay in long silent

Any catch on vernton involved that hacking programs
Destroy own exchange n cash out and rush2china

Gleb gz employees of cryptsy have dirty hands too,
 inside of heart of cryptsy

Too make cryptsy death
 Cry

Cryptcracker is a wanker.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:32:16 PM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-dennis-hastert-sentencing-filing-met-0410-20160408-story.html

For a few months after that conversation, Hastert stopped withdrawing money, according to the court filing. When the transactions resumed that July, the withdrawals were in $9,000 increments, below the $10,000 threshold requiring them to be reported to regulators.

Paul Vernon (THEN): Send Cryptsy your moneys because we abide by ALL regulatory laws.

Paul Vernon (NOW): Some may ask why we didn’t report this [over U$10K transaction] to the authorities when this occurred, and the answer is that we just didn’t know what happened, didn’t want to cause panic, and were unsure who exactly we should be contacting. (said the guy who sucked the dicks of 3-, 4- and 5-Star Generals at Ft Hood, TX, while in the US army, well versed in regulatory requirements as declared in Paul's CV)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:44:02 PM

GOOD NEWS! Cryptcracker is entrusting me with the loot, remitting to me what Cryptsy owes plus some change, perhaps, for me for my efforts.

FROM FBI <wsx6@mnfb.nl.tn>  Today at 5:54 PM
To   
Recipients
Message body
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001 Website:  www.fbi.gov
reply to :  fbi.dctg@gmail.com

Urgent attention needed

We have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that the sum of $10.500, 000.00, has been released from a bank in Africa bearing your name as the beneficiary without dist certificate to clear your name and fund from every terrorist or drug or money laundering activities

The bank knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to make this payment from any part of the world to your account directly, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) method to make the payment. direct transfers are difficult and secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) are not usually made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities and we ask why must your payment be made in a secret transfer if your transaction is legitimate.
We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your personal account, so it is our duty as an international agency to correct these little problems before this fund reflects into your personal account.

we advice you to contact us immediately, as your funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with the dist certificate within 3 days from the country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequently prosecute you for cross border terrorist financial activites.
based on our findings, our investigative department wish to warn you against some miscreants, hoodlums and touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country. By sending out fraudulent emails without our official logo and emblem we shall release your funds immediately we receive this legal document and we will ensure that you receive your payment without any further delay.

Note

We decided to contact you directly by email to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the huge amount involved. Be informed that the funds are now with a top bank in the united state in your name and under the monitoring/custody of the FBI. At the moment, we have asked the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we instruct them to do so, and only if we receive the dist certificate this is to enable us carry out a comprehensive investigation first before releasing the fund to you.

hence, you are to forward your dist certificate to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you do not have it, then let us know so that we will direct you to the appropriate authority to obtain the certificate then you are to send it to our office. And thereafter, we will instruct the bank holding the funds, to go ahead and credit your account immediately. If you fail to provide the documents to this office, we will prosecute you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds.

Finally if you truly want to receive this funds without F.B.I troubles then Reconfirm your full name, occupation, age, contact address and telephone number to the above mentioned office either by phone or E-mail to facilitate the processing of your payment.

Yours Faithfully

SPECIAL AGENT TIMOTHY GALLAGHER
FOR FBI DIRECTOR
MR,JAMES B. COMEY
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:48:24 AM

Sounds definitely legit.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:09:14 PM

We have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that the sum of $10.500, 000.00, has been released from a bank in Africa bearing your name as the beneficiary without dist certificate to clear your name and fund from every terrorist or drug or money laundering activities

I got a similar email but mine was for 25 million euros. This bank is handing out money as fast as the US can print new money... We are both going to be rich!

I will offer up 25% of the money I get from these people as a bounty to recover the stolen BTC.

Just return the coins, and I will transfer the money as soon as the 25mil hits my account...
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:24:51 PM

Lol gleb🙌

Im Waiting for that day, when big verntog get in law hand's

He was mastermind

He very easily escape , because he didn't reported hack
Or any lost money in running business cryptsy

( victim's of hacker attacks on his online business)

If he was reported authorities
Too hard to escape from that place to move other place

( lol holy shit  spamsucks ) X_x
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:50:51 AM

Lol gleb🙌

Im Waiting for that day, when big verntog get in law hand's

He was mastermind

He very easily escape , because he didn't reported hack
Or any lost money in running business cryptsy

( victim's of hacker attacks on his online business)

If he was reported authorities
Too hard to escape from that place to move other place

( lol holy shit  spamsucks ) X_x

This is Jonah Dorman on acid.
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:16:46 AM

Here is no hard Monday news  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: