Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:32:19 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Before you could start up trading you need to study and read first the discussion on how to start trading if you still have no idea. You need to familiarize yourself with the trading flatforms before funding your account. You must open an account to any exchange sites like Bittrex and the likes. Before in bittrex i had start up trading for about 50,000 satoshis only that is a very small amount only for me to experience the actual trading and with that i had learned a lot. Practice trading could be the best to do to experience and to learn trading. So before you fund your trading account make sure that you are ready enough.

If you want to wait a little longer, please follow the bounty campaign from altcoin, at first I was very confused with trading and even after the deposit balance input, but the best booster came when I started getting some altcoin tokens and I started to understand all the trading bases. But if you are impatient then can do the process of trial and error with the funds you have.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

I think I can do better things when I start trading in small amounts. Because when I play a small amount, I can be more courageous.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

Starting low isn't a problem with trading. That's how i started before. I trade altcoins. Before you start trading altcoins make sure you read and research about them. Don't just trade based on guts or speculations. That's how i lost half of my investment when i started. You can do either day trade or long. Its up to you, if you have lots of extra time to watch tge ups and downs of the altcoin you're investing in then do day talrade, if not then do the long term.

I'll bet all of us are started to a very small amount of investment. Trading with small amount isn't a problem anyway, unless you know how to handle and hold your coin. In making your coin grow, I'll suggest you join in campaign signatures. And If you are able to add your coin let's say a little bit additional but can afford already to buy bitcoin then take the risk of using it in buying till the price was in a low state. I'll bet also step by step you would be able to make your coin grow. Good luck
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:07:50 AM

I am a newbie here in forum , i think to buy some coins with an average price and trade it or sell it with higher prices when it's selling price is high to gain profit.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:26:29 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

To earn capital, You must start by just working on bounty campaigns, You can search it all over the thread then next thing is try to research about bitcoins or just read some articles. Ready your self with knowledge before jumping into trading.
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:28:46 PM

In my mind you can trading with small or huge amount of bitcoin, it's all depends on how profit will you get with that amount if you have many you will got many profit too, conversely.

but keep try with small amount if you still practice with trading, make a small profit and repeat it, maybe you can earn much from there just be patience and pray  Grin.
think to buy a profitable coin like you want, or ask to someone pro on it.

Moeda

Activity: 1550
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:58:26 PM

I've read a lot about trading, but I don't understand it. It's very difficult for me.
If we want a trading how much to money if calculated in dollars (USD), minimal?.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:20:06 PM

This is a great guide. Check it out guys:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2221007.msg22416951#msg22416951
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:36:30 AM

Investment with the small amount that into trading good is not the idea. it will take ages to make a good amount of the money because some coins will increase its price with in a day and some will take a lot of time so you have to wait patiently until you make a profit on it.
I totally disagree! I feel it is even the best way to start. You cannot just star trading as a newboe and start with a huge amount of money. Try with the little you have, learn from mistakes and get better until you are sure you won't miss those big gains with more cash.
kakusnice

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

You can first find a trading site you want. Options are Livecoin and bittrex this two site are the two I'm  trading with.

Second, look at the interface and download what wallet is compatible with then watch videos about it so you can learn how it works.

Lastly, you can start trading. Happy trading
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:55:37 PM

Investment with the small amount that into trading good is not the idea. it will take ages to make a good amount of the money because some coins will increase its price with in a day and some will take a lot of time so you have to wait patiently until you make a profit on it.
I totally disagree! I feel it is even the best way to start. You cannot just star trading as a newboe and start with a huge amount of money. Try with the little you have, learn from mistakes and get better until you are sure you won't miss those big gains with more cash.
Investment not as gambling, you are trade your money and you will loss a lot of money if you have wrong decision. Only need a wrong decision still can makes you loss all your capital in an order. So, improve your experience with small amount of money very important at first time.
rijwanjaelani

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:33:12 PM

You could even start trading by investing just a small amount like 0.01 btc and thats why its said that trading is the legit and best source of earning bitcoins.Just do a general research about crypto coins so that you could get an idea about which coins are older and newer coins.Since you are a newbie,better invest in older coins like ethereum,dogecoin,etc.Fix a target of 5% as profit margin and as soon as you reach that target,just sell that coins and finish the trade.Then reinvest your amount in another coin and continue the trade.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:29:25 AM

You could even start trading by investing just a small amount like 0.01 btc and thats why its said that trading is the legit and best source of earning bitcoins.Just do a general research about crypto coins so that you could get an idea about which coins are older and newer coins.Since you are a newbie,better invest in older coins like ethereum,dogecoin,etc.Fix a target of 5% as profit margin and as soon as you reach that target,just sell that coins and finish the trade.Then reinvest your amount in another coin and continue the trade.

5% is attainable but I found my comfort zone at 3% where I usually hit my 3% target gain very fast and therefore boosting my confidence. Although I am not doing all in trade because I really learned my lesson when the price of etherium down too hard and I got my coins in prison for couple of weeks or it was months..
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:43:53 AM

trading with small amounts may try first in altcoin and must be careful, must have a good strategy to benefit learn from experienced people

New people in trading should apply this, trading in small amount first while learning the basic and the rules to avoid losing big amount of money. And also to avoid panic selling.
Trading with a low amount of money is fine and will help you, but that is not going to protect you from panic selling, let me explain, in a game like poker you can play low stakes poker and no one cares that much about how much they are losing since it is a low amount of money but in high stakes poker where thousands of dollars can be at stake many people make mistakes because they cannot stop to think in the big amount of money they are betting, trading is the same, trading a few dollars is not going to panic you but trading thousands can and the only way to get that experience is by trading that much money.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

You can follow this forum to increase your knwledge on how to invest in bitcoin than you can start with a budget that wont make you feel upset
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:17:05 AM

5% is attainable but I found my comfort zone at 3% where I usually hit my 3% target gain very fast and therefore boosting my confidence. Although I am not doing all in trade because I really learned my lesson when the price of etherium down too hard and I got my coins in prison for couple of weeks or it was months..

I feel comfortable when my daily profit is 3 to 5%. But it can be difficult, because there is a risk of buying coins, which immediately go down. But from this no one is immune, it's hard to guess how the coin will behave

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:27:10 AM

You can first find a trading site you want. Options are Livecoin and bittrex this two site are the two I'm  trading with.

Second, look at the interface and download what wallet is compatible with then watch videos about it so you can learn how it works.

Lastly, you can start trading. Happy trading

yes I agree must first understand about trading and can choose the right market, keep learning and be patient to get profit do not hurry

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

Have an experience in trade or have you done yet ? Try to learn more and more. Otherwise you will be losers. With small amount you will not make enough profit. You should invest huge to best result.
The purpose of starting to trade with a low amount of money is not to make a lot of money, the real purpose is to learn your way around the trading platform and to test your skills as a trader, if after a predetermined amount of trades you come up with a small profit then you can trade with a bigger amount and see how it goes, if you keep getting good results now you can trade with all your bankroll.
It is possible to start trading with a little amount of money because if you are able to earn more and more in this way, the money would definitely get increased and you would feel quite successful in terms of career.

But on the other hand, it could also become a risk for you and therefore, some sort of guidance must be taken if you are a beginner in this field.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Have an experience in trade or have you done yet ? Try to learn more and more. Otherwise you will be losers. With small amount you will not make enough profit. You should invest huge to best result.
The purpose of starting to trade with a low amount of money is not to make a lot of money, the real purpose is to learn your way around the trading platform and to test your skills as a trader, if after a predetermined amount of trades you come up with a small profit then you can trade with a bigger amount and see how it goes, if you keep getting good results now you can trade with all your bankroll.
It is possible to start trading with a little amount of money because if you are able to earn more and more in this way, the money would definitely get increased and you would feel quite successful in terms of career.

But on the other hand, it could also become a risk for you and therefore, some sort of guidance must be taken if you are a beginner in this field.

What sort of guidance you are referring too? Trading tutorials? what sort?
Percentage wise, you might be correct. If you want to have a career with it, I do not think you can go anywhere with a fairly small amount. The time you spend on it does not worth it.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:19:18 AM

Buy bitcoins at law price and sell at high price ; when price increased.it's called trading.
Trading is the smart way to multiply your btc.And you can also start trading with deposite $10 at the www.iqoption.com
Trading is also risky but also more profitable.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: