Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:49:04 PM

try to start trading bitcoin to another crypto currency like eth you can double your amount in 1 week or try to loan some bitcoin and start trading
now you cant find any person loan the btc and this is a bad idea , you can join in signature compaign and social media
this is the best way to earn btc without any invest and when you earn btc start trafing .
You can still loan btc but you can only find few people who is willing to do that for you. Joining signature campaign is a very big help to have investment that you won't be needing to get out money from your pocket but making your account rank up is going to take time so I will advice to try investing little amount of money while waiting for your account to rank up. At least time will not be wasted in making money.
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:53:30 PM

try to start trading bitcoin to another crypto currency like eth you can double your amount in 1 week or try to loan some bitcoin and start trading
now you cant find any person loan the btc and this is a bad idea , you can join in signature compaign and social media
this is the best way to earn btc without any invest and when you earn btc start trafing .
You can still loan btc but you can only find few people who is willing to do that for you. Joining signature campaign is a very big help to have investment that you won't be needing to get out money from your pocket but making your account rank up is going to take time so I will advice to try investing little amount of money while waiting for your account to rank up. At least time will not be wasted in making money.

Provide a small budget to get into bitcoin and trade bitcoin against dollars or krw. Then you will understand how the system works. Then next step can be altcoin trading if you learn enough.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:50:44 PM

Loan services don't mean you find someone wants to take that amount.
You can use the third service to make it easy to reach those in need, and one of the services I'm using is Poloniex.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

If you were going to trade with small amount in bitcoin i think you will no longer to earn because of transaction fees this might be the biggest factor you must consider in trading with small amount .

If you were be going to trade alts like eth transaction fee has small factor , the biggest factor for me is the movement of the value if it is raising fast or not . If I were you I will holding my coin and i will start trading with medium amount so in the end I will still have some to earn. Goodluck to you in your trading .
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

i'd say best bet is to monitor alt coins with potential and invest in them, trading itself is really risky, as unless you know what you are doing fees alone could eat your profit.

That said in most cases buying and holding on things like eth/btc/ltc/dash etc would have netted more gain than what most newbie traders would have made just from the general increase in their value over time.

Buy and hold is smartest
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:05:08 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

You need to learn first what is trading,how to trade,what is the risk of trading.all of that are here in forum.make some research before you do trading.be careful also to buy some coins that pump up in a high value.and then go to at least minimum of 0.01 bitcoin.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:28:46 AM

Learn the basics, if you have $100 an you want to trade it learn charts TA etc, and for me also i started at only $100 and now it's already $2,500 in just a month.
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:29:21 AM

I guess you should choose some cheap coin, which is undervalued and hold it for a long time, and then sell them out.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:42:27 AM

Injecting your portfolio with additional funds is really one of the ways to having a successful investment. This is due to the fact that it is not normal for people to only start with only their initial investment as supposed to not taking advantage of both the time and price of it. For the part of adding smaller amounts into your account, the normal practice should not be to buy straight away but first; observe the charts and the trend of the cryptocurrency as you might be able to buy it at a cheaper price. One of the biggest strategy here in the cryptocurrency market is to average up. As we all know cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin are on a long term uptrend and the only way to buy it at a cheaper rate is during a minor correction. You might as well take advantage of it.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:07:12 AM

I guess you should choose some cheap coin, which is undervalued and hold it for a long time, and then sell them out.
That could be a good strategy because this undervalued coins has a chance to pump which will result to bringing
you a good profit. However, it will not happen overnight so you have to learn how to hold and be patient.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:00:56 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Most of the newbie about trading keep on asking how to trade and how to multiply their bitcoin but the thing is, are you ready enough to face the challenges of this process because there's a possibilities that you will win if you're lucky and lose if not. If you really don't have enough knowledge then I will advice you to read some articles about trading or watch videos from youtube. And one more thing, you should monitor and learn how the market works. Fighting!
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:46:28 AM

for me it is good to know about trading before involvement in the trading business but the important thing is the knowledge regarding crypto currency. If you have knowledge of the specific currency you may start in that because you can make good profit if you have knowledge and experience for trading you don't need to have much money you can use your skill and other people money to get trade in these coins.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:08:33 AM

for me it is good to know about trading before involvement in the trading business but the important thing is the knowledge regarding crypto currency. If you have knowledge of the specific currency you may start in that because you can make good profit if you have knowledge and experience for trading you don't need to have much money you can use your skill and other people money to get trade in these coins.
What you say is true but for someone who uses other people's money to trading it as we bear a big responsibility. I do not know if this helps for the OP, by using small funds we can not get enough profit, arguably not as aligned with the time we spend.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:28:32 AM

Just look for alts that don't have much dip in the past year or ever since it was listed, with small amount of investment all you need is a guarantee or assurance of profits which makes eth and a like has an edge over other alts.

haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:32:45 PM

I also start to trade. Currently, I collect Satoshi from cranes and sites that are paid in bitkoyne. I will try to exchange altcoyins for polonieks and get a small profit.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:17:41 AM

it doesn't matter how much your profit is, what matter is you know how to handle it. but first you should ask some advise first to those people who are veterans in trading, ask some strategy so you won't regret your first moves. Smiley Cheesy
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:59:30 AM

Going for the option of availing the loan is not at all a very good idea. There are likely chances of suffering some loss, so it is better not to take such sort of risk. However, go with only that thing which you have of your own so that you may not have to face any hardships in case you lose that money. If you know well about trading and you have this much of skillset, then small amount hardly makes any difference.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:10:38 AM

it doesn't matter how much your profit is, what matter is you know how to handle it. but first you should ask some advise first to those people who are veterans in trading, ask some strategy so you won't regret your first moves. Smiley Cheesy

i want to add another point, just remember that you also have fees to pay when you trade, so be sure not to sell too quickly even though you already gain profit (say, only 0.01% profit) when you trade on a trading platform which has high trading fees

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:07:28 AM

If you just have a small amount of money, I think you should choose cheap altcoins to invest. besides you also can join into airdrop or bounty campaign to get more profit.
konam123

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

for me ask a newbie,study how to trade,read the comments and apply and make it sure even a small capital to trade..
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: