Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:14:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:11:13 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Keep reading from the threads here in bitcoin talk you can learn more about alternative coins and how to make trading with small amounts you can start with 0.01 bitcoin if you have already buyy some good altcoins that can really make profit when you sell them.
That is just a small amount to start but some sites like yobit accepts that lower amount, and it's good to start trading with altcoins for you to learn as nowadays it moves faster than bitcoin. Just learn slowly so in the future you will be a good trader.
0.01  might be small  but  its already decent enough  to  trade  on  yobit, same as you said there are  lots of   cheap coins  out there and you could able   somehow train  yourself  on trading  and  for sure    when the  time  comes you would  really get the full idea  of  trading  and  might   really be  helpful to you  when you decide to switch  on  bigger   trades  on  bigger exchanges.

Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:02:41 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Keep reading from the threads here in bitcoin talk you can learn more about alternative coins and how to make trading with small amounts you can start with 0.01 bitcoin if you have already buyy some good altcoins that can really make profit when you sell them.
yes it is a fact that we can make good profit even investing a very very little amount of bitcoin in alt coins, you have to chose a coin having low price with high potential, whose price are expecting to increase in future and you can then make a good profit then.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:40:25 AM

yes it is a fact that we can make good profit even investing a very very little amount of bitcoin in alt coins, you have to chose a coin having low price with high potential, whose price are expecting to increase in future and you can then make a good profit then.
it's sounds like you are gamble on choosing which one altcoin you going to invest hmm
small amount in trading to make profit really cost you a lot of time
will be better to consider add more capital and back to trade
it's hard to suggesting someone with low amont capital in trading.
zombie007

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:54:30 AM

yes investing small amount in alt coins is the best option, you can really make good profit from alt coins, as there are so many alt coins investment in which is more profitable although their price are too low but having too potential in price increase.

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:23:18 PM

This is one of the latest services for news and market analysis.Good services are out there if you look for them and can be useful.Here are some good free or donate trading tips for bitcoin v usd pair.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/4408-bitcoin-v-usd-market-signal-for-saturday-november

█████████████████████
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:27:14 PM

It's not good to trade with small amounts, because you won't make much profit. But some people believe they can make a lot of money starting with few coins. I think to make it worth, the trader need to start with a very cheap alt-coin, that can make him able to buy a lot of cheap coins to trade. And you need do the basic to make profit. Buy low, sell high. The problem is that it's not 100% guaranteed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Multipulty

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:11:32 PM

It's not good to trade with small amounts, because you won't make much profit. But some people believe they can make a lot of money starting with few coins. I think to make it worth, the trader need to start with a very cheap alt-coin, that can make him able to buy a lot of cheap coins to trade. And you need do the basic to make profit. Buy low, sell high. The problem is that it's not 100% guaranteed.
If you are new to the trading world then its always good to start with a small capital and learn the basics of trading and even if you go through loss it won't affect you badly, and after gaining a good knowledge and experience you can afford to take risky by investing a higher amount in it.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:23:18 PM

It is not possible to make money from investing without investing enough.

The profit comes out as percents, which means that if you have invested 100$ and you have a 5% profit, which is good, you will end up earning only 5$, the more you invest is the more you risk but the more profit you will make.
praboso96

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:28:14 PM

The profit comes out as percents, which means that if you have invested 100$ and you have a 5% profit, which is good, you will end up earning only 5$, the more you invest is the more you risk but the more profit you will make.

Do not forget that in addition to the profit you can get damages. The future of the trader should keep this in mind and be prepared to lose money
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 02:48:50 PM

Do not forget that in addition to the profit you can get damages. The future of the trader should keep this in mind and be prepared to lose money

Not true when you trade here:
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net

Because all is for free and you can never lose more you have earned for free.

coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:50:33 PM

first of all you needs to start trading onky with Bitcoin , i mean you should start trading without altcoin and made buy sell only bitcoin at local .
in this way you will get better trading knowledge to do trading with altcoin and you also will gather knowledge to manage your trading money .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:39:03 AM

first of all you needs to start trading onky with Bitcoin , i mean you should start trading without altcoin and made buy sell only bitcoin at local .
in this way you will get better trading knowledge to do trading with altcoin and you also will gather knowledge to manage your trading money .
Depends on your capital, and I believe only if you have a bigger amount of capital will you can earn with bitcoin. Since you capital is only limited, you can trade with alts, you can buy different coins in the amount you are holding and you can try to experience different assets with different market.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:09:20 AM

Depends on your capital, and I believe only if you have a bigger amount of capital will you can earn with bitcoin. Since you capital is only limited, you can trade with alts, you can buy different coins in the amount you are holding and you can try to experience different assets with different market.

I agree with this. They only thing you will get a feel of true earnings or profit in trading is when you have bigger bankroll - but if you are just starting to trade, with a small amount of bankroll, you are ok as you are just starting to learn proper and best trading with small amount and you are not risking big money during your learning process.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:58:52 AM

with a very small amount at least 0.001-0.005 you can start trading but consider it as a practice for you to improve your analytics and understand the movements inside trading and do some research and you need to analyze the every altcoin especially the coin you wanted to buy you need to learn and understand those candlesticks as well because most of time traders are focusing on movements of candlesticks .
Yeah if they are not experience in trading then you try to trade with very small amount as a practice and if you get expert in trade and get some knowledge then you should trade with any amount without any worries.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:12:24 AM

with a very small amount at least 0.001-0.005 you can start trading but consider it as a practice for you to improve your analytics and understand the movements inside trading and do some research and you need to analyze the every altcoin especially the coin you wanted to buy you need to learn and understand those candlesticks as well because most of time traders are focusing on movements of candlesticks .
Yeah if they are not experience in trading then you try to trade with very small amount as a practice and if you get expert in trade and get some knowledge then you should trade with any amount without any worries.
yeah , Said true but I think he should do only Bitcoin trading only at social media only .
I will suggest not to enter in Bitcoin cryptocurrency trading because without knowledge you will get all of your initial money .
So learn simple techniques of buying and selling only Bitcoin with local friends and Bitcoiner .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:16:44 AM

Trading is not good at this time even gambling the prices of alternative coins decrease against bitcoin everyday . so it is good to hold and wait if you are expert or a beginner. 
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:19:27 AM

real experience will give us more confidence to keep our trade being successful the more we use our hard earned money even its just an small amount will lead us to be more extra careful and to find more resources to learn and achieve, no matter how small or big your capital but if you have determination to learn then you will earn in return.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:06:39 PM

It's good to start the trading with very small amounts and learn on your own mistakes. Thus you will not lose much and you will gain some kind of experience and get "prepared" for real "game". So don't be afraid to try your own and success will come eventualy.

mr.bitcoinerf11

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:12:10 PM

its trading like gambling cuz it have the same way like dice
and how you invest in broker

▬▬▬▬▬▬ BeOne ICO  ■ Blockchain revolutionizes education ■ BeOne ICO ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread Facebook Telegram Twitter
■ ICO on September 7 ■ Bonus up to 50%
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:07:31 PM

It's good to start the trading with very small amounts and learn on your own mistakes. Thus you will not lose much and you will gain some kind of experience and get "prepared" for real "game". So don't be afraid to try your own and success will come eventualy.
How can you learn anything when you will be operating on peanuts level money? It is similar to what you can learn about bitcoin payments when the only thing you do is collecting faucets BTC.

Face it guys, there is no way you will become a trader (I am talking about being serious trader, where your aim is to profit from this activity) when trading with couple dollars.

You don't have money, get a job, find other way to earn and then return to trading with bigger capital.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: