Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:53:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
ElPolloLoco

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:52:57 AM

numerous actions to get going. such as trading with very little funds. we are able to trade altcoin to possess a significant revenue. whilst when we do bitcoin buying and selling, the opportunity to make money is very small.
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:11:54 AM

Not need big investment in trading. Just hard work and ingenuity should accrue for bitcoin. With a small investment you can grow it to trade bitcoin / Altcoin. It started well with a small investment and will I have grown in just 1 week.
With small budget for start trading with bitcoin it would be hard now days, but not with another Altcoins. start with lower price like doge/dash and hold it, don't panic and patience it's still hard to me to do but, just be brave you will get your profit someday.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:30:46 AM

In my opinion, I suggest you better to read the news Bitcoin or what other crypto should you need to place. Know their forecast before placing your funds and learn from your friends or advisers who already know the investments. You may also check in youtube about the basics or need-to-know when trading Bitcoin. I assure you that this is gonna be fun and exciting about this kind of investment.
Yes, You need to do proper research before investing into any crypto currency but research for bitcoin is useless because we all know that bitcoin is on the peak and people are getting rich with it day by day. Infect those how ignored this coin few years ago are in deep regrets because they would have been millionaires by now. But do good research if you are investing into some altcoin.
yeah, you're right, and it will make you get a big profit, even if you invest a small amount. nothing beats the importance of information. because a search like that, will save you from big losses.
Knowledge is priceless in every endeavor of life. In the crypto-market, news sets the pace of whatever price a coin ends up with, so a must for any trader/investor, is to always keep tabs on the goings-on in the ecosystem and the coins they're dealing with just like what we just saw of Bitcoin and almost all the altcoins in the face of Segwit2x. We can appreciate that even the more, given the reversal of roles - Bitcoin shielding some weight and most altcoins start to appreciate after the announcement of the suspension.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:55:31 PM

In my opinion, I suggest you better to read the news Bitcoin or what other crypto should you need to place. Know their forecast before placing your funds and learn from your friends or advisers who already know the investments. You may also check in youtube about the basics or need-to-know when trading Bitcoin. I assure you that this is gonna be fun and exciting about this kind of investment.
Yes, You need to do proper research before investing into any crypto currency but research for bitcoin is useless because we all know that bitcoin is on the peak and people are getting rich with it day by day. Infect those how ignored this coin few years ago are in deep regrets because they would have been millionaires by now. But do good research if you are investing into some altcoin.
yeah, you're right, and it will make you get a big profit, even if you invest a small amount. nothing beats the importance of information. because a search like that, will save you from big losses.
Knowledge is priceless in every endeavor of life. In the crypto-market, news sets the pace of whatever price a coin ends up with, so a must for any trader/investor, is to always keep tabs on the goings-on in the ecosystem and the coins they're dealing with just like what we just saw of Bitcoin and almost all the altcoins in the face of Segwit2x. We can appreciate that even the more, given the reversal of roles - Bitcoin shielding some weight and most altcoins start to appreciate after the announcement of the suspension.

The longer time you spent trading with cryptocurrencies and holding your bitcoin, the more lessons you will get and the more wiser you become to do your next move and executions.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:27:07 AM

trading always depend you amount .if your amount small profit not good.but if you can stared trading with big amount your profit will be best.so you buy some altcoin and some time hold it.
But for beginners its still better to use small investment since its needed to learned first how trading works, after that if you fell that you already got some gut to take the bigger risk then you can start to invest much bigger stake, there's a lots of things that needed to consider aside from the starting capital.
exactly when you are starting to trade first you must start in a small amount i dont even know that there is a traders here that start in a big amount everything must be step by step and everything start in small not in big.
Exactly when you are getting into trade for the very first time, then you wouldn’t be knowing anything related to trading. That is why people often ask for learning and learning. Learn better before diving into bitcoin trading else you will be seeing more losses in your path of success. Then practice it with small amount because that will give you confidence about loss or profit.
nicoly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:02:05 PM

Pick the right coin, the coin that fits to your budget, and then sell them wisely. Or you can purchase some altcoins, hold it, and wait till the price increase. 
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

it's easy you just start trading with small capital first, if you start proficient then increase the volume. or if you are afraid to lose your money use the demo mode first.
after you're smart just use the money for trading.
ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:27:10 PM

At first you need to know about how the price works , what make it up and what make it down. Especially for alt coins , you have to learn every variabel that can effect the price .
Second , you should learn about ICO's , third but not least , you have to choose a mentor and choose the best exchanger (ps. I suggest Poloniex) , and try with small amount , of 💰 to test your instincts.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:49:16 PM

first of all start to invest in good company like Asian paint and tech mahindra as SIP for 5 year with amount of 2000 rupee every month.....It will boost your confidence for market and you never will feel like cheated this is an example. i think you got it.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:50:11 PM

I think first of al you should learn literature about trading (what is TA and FA) and then do your own choice - on what coin will you invest.
nickdeborst

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:39:36 PM

My experience in crypto is nothing is what it looks like. If you expect something, it can go completely the other way. Stop-losses are very important. TA is nice but it don't give any guarantees.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:43:36 AM

for me Only trade or invest amount that you are willing to lose since you are new to this. Make sure to do proper research before jumping into any conclusion Altcoin trading is what you can do at the moment You can also try trading on the stock market
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:33:02 AM

If you want to start crypto trading with a very small amount then it,s possible.Just buy some altcoin which small price but good use with a good exchanger.crypto trading not depend on you small or big amount.Just thinking and start your trading with feel free.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:40:06 AM

Invest your Btc in a Altcoin. If you want to earn quickly, invest in a new Altcoin, but you have chance of loosing your total investment also if you do so.Its highly volatile.Better invest in a Altcoin which has good reputation.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:43:48 PM

first of all start to invest in good company like Asian paint and tech mahindra as SIP for 5 year with amount of 2000 rupee every month.....It will boost your confidence for market and you never will feel like cheated this is an example. i think you got it.
Trade with small amount can not choose long term investment. Example: You have invested 200 dollars in a project, can you accept a profits 200 dollars (double value) after 5 years? For me, I never want to do that because it waste my time, my money for long term with small profits. Instead, I can use that amount to improve my skill trading and research the opportunity.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
how could you start trading when it seems like you have no big learning here in crypto,do you wanna gamble you capital by just trading while you haveno idea how or what to trade?i think you should try first to read more and research more.just like what youve done here.asking ideas and strategies.

hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:49:54 PM

If you have good knowledge or help of skilled person than i think you have no problem to invest a small amount of investment or big amount to invest but by understanding and by the way of learning this is good option to invest in small amount and after that your interest will be increase.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

If you want to start crypto trading with a very small amount then it,s possible.Just buy some altcoin which small price but good use with a good exchanger.crypto trading not depend on you small or big amount.Just thinking and start your trading with feel free.

If you trading with low capital means, you can go with altcoin. It's the best option. When the price of that altcoin is increased means, you can sell the altcoin and get some  more dollars. Later on move Bitcoin. Brought the bitcoin with that dollar and then wait for some months .later on sell it and get double of Profit from it.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

If you have very small amount for start trading then I suggest First you buy some bitcoin dollar.Second use bitcoin dollar for buy some cheap rate altcoin.I hope you can do it.Because many altcoin have small cheap rate and give very good profits.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:44:49 AM

If you are a newcomer with small budget. The best way is that you should find cheap coins with price is about $0.005 to $0.01 to buy. Trading day by day and you will learn many things about cryptocurrency

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: