Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61064 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:11:37 AM

Well, first of all manage money is coming from making money. And it is simply to make it with some paid work and bitcoins as your side business, underworking. I think business with bitcoin is very modern, but as much as it modern and more and more ppeople work with it - many and many scammers get involved to get the easy money on such a new business as Bitcoin.
So uyou work and make some basis of money, now you can manage it, like to save or to buy bitcoins with the hope that the price will rise high or trade it. I just save for now. But already thinking what i am gonna do next with my bitcoins to make it work.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:33:59 AM

I think the best way to manage money is to buy some bitcoins and hold them for the next 20 to 30 years.

That is a good strategy to make some profit if the bitcoin price keeps on rising. But you can also buy some Ethereum.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:02:16 PM

Best thing to do to manage money will prioritize the needs at home . Second to left money of children in there school for everyday allowance. Third is to leave a small amount even for an accumulate money for the extreme demands. It means to save money . And if money is too much do not if not important to buy you should also use your money wisely best for your future and your family .
maryannabon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:08:53 PM

For me, I manage my money
First on my first salary for all my bills and for half months food expenses
2nd on the 30th day salary I get only budget for food and the rest was savings.
if we have something to buy I will save monthly for it.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:13:30 PM

That is a good plan dude, I just hope you done have vices in life like gambling because that will only destroy your budgets. I believe we can all succeed in managing our money in the right way if we are responsible and discipline enough to follow our method in doing it.
diegz

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:17:34 PM

That's a good way to manage your money, with that I could say that you could really save money, not only that, if you keep on doing that and you would not change your life style and would only spent on things that you really needed, I think you'll be rich in the future.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:20:23 PM

This is happening while you are single right? It changes when family comes. There will be other expenses that you wont even know where you spend it. That happens to me a lot. That is why I just let my wife handle it.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 04:32:09 PM

So I have seen a lot of topics relating to different methods of managing money ("How to earn Bitcoin, "How to save money") and the likes. Now I would like to see what are the best ways people can come up with in regards to managing their money. I find creating a budget is one of the fundamentals of managing money. If you have no records, you can't know exactly how much money you have to spend each month. Another piece of advice I would like to give to people is to not use your credit card unless you're able to pay it off in full at the end of the week.

Any input?

I think the better way to manage money is

1.  You must have savings from it.
2.  You must use it to generate more income.
3.  You must only buy what is needed and set aside wants until you have saved enough to buy it.
4.  No matter how little your money is, you still have way to save for the future use.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:11:05 PM

This is happening while you are single right? It changes when family comes. There will be other expenses that you wont even know where you spend it. That happens to me a lot. That is why I just let my wife handle it.

It is very hard to become a family man, even though I am not. But I can see that when a person already has it's own family. The simple things that they are going to buy for themselves is not going to be easy either, because the utmost priority is his family. So, the best way to manage money is to get a wife that is good at budgeting. Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:34:04 AM

Instead of dining out why not cook and eat to your house.  Foods on restaurants were so high a price.  Instead of using car why not try bicycle or maybe you could walk if the place that you will go to is just two miles away.  Try to change all the bulbs to led.  Instead of buying foods when you are working why not packed some.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:47:33 AM

It is very hard to become a family man, even though I am not. But I can see that when a person already has it's own family. The simple things that they are going to buy for themselves is not going to be easy either, because the utmost priority is his family. So, the best way to manage money is to get a wife that is good at budgeting. Grin
As a family man myself, I also sometimes find it hard to manage my money. Expenses are just popping out of nowhere and they can just appear without warning. It is a bit challenging but I am making everything possible to put food on the table and save for the rainy days while also finding that balance between work and relaxation with the family.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:49:49 AM

I think the best way to manage money is to buy some bitcoins and hold them for the next 20 to 30 years.

That is a risky thing to do. Bitcoin is volatile and it means that its price could go up and down anytime and without warning. Though if you are a risk taker investing in bitcoins is a good idea but we must also monitor the price trend on the market so we can also protect our investment. Just like what happened to bitfinex that is hacked, it just means that our wallet including our bitcoin is susceptible to hacking.
diegz

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:10:14 AM

Instead of dining out why not cook and eat to your house.  Foods on restaurants were so high a price.  Instead of using car why not try bicycle or maybe you could walk if the place that you will go to is just two miles away.  Try to change all the bulbs to led.  Instead of buying foods when you are working why not packed some.

That's the right way to save money...But I think to better manage your money, it should be done if you've done saving already, you need to have a list or record of all your expenses and soon to be expenses..Nothing beats that.. Set priorities on the division of your money, put  higher budget on high priorities such as for food and and health.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:32:02 AM

this time I tried to organize my finances, but might need me more than my income, or maybe my expenses are more than income, but now I try to apply to manage finances according to my friend, is using 30% of income to meet the needs and save 70% of income for a business opportunity in the future, I think it would work
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:15:18 AM

this time I tried to organize my finances, but might need me more than my income, or maybe my expenses are more than income, but now I try to apply to manage finances according to my friend, is using 30% of income to meet the needs and save 70% of income for a business opportunity in the future, I think it would work
I think you should do the opposite, because according to you, your expenses is higher than your income so it should be a 30% for your savings and 70% for your needs. That is how to save because if you cannot live healthy and happy, you cannot manage to be successful in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:46:41 AM

If you have fiat money, it is better to invest it and earn some returns. If you have bitcoin, just save it.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:34:08 AM

This is not managing, this is hodling  Cheesy A good money management needs transfers. Just hodling 20-30 years could be very risky. Times changes very fast.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:37:18 AM

If you have fiat money, it is better to invest it and earn some returns. If you have bitcoin, just save it.
yes, I agree with you. if we been have bitcoin then we keep it in a wallet. but to get the money we have to invest, the investment could be in the form of trading and also save by buying gold in the real world.
mmmtr

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:38:46 AM

If I know learn only one thing in 24 years . Dont keep yourself give your money to your mother .She will be manage better than you  Wink Grin
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 06:12:08 PM

I make most of my savings through cutting down expenditure and believe me it works. Yes, maintaining records is technical requirement to inculcate habit of saving but I try to focus on fundamentals steps in order to get results. I earn, I spend but next time I earn more (either by creating more inflow or reducing outflow). The best possible way to reduce expenses is to check out as much alternatives as you can so that you can choose comparatively cheap and good one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: