Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this site is a joke and not evenb a funny one, sort your mods out, educate them  (Read 6121 times)
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:13:29 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 10:35:06 PM by TheGr33k

Like any other website, the site will naturally have a few minor flaws but I do believe the moderators genuinely care about their users. Not as much as they should, but just enough. There are some things that I feel should be fixed, like the ban evasion issue, and so on. I harvested a nice legendary account for two friends of mine that got banned a while back. Both accounts have no negative trust or anything like that. I had actually posted a thread about ban evasion and that something should be done, and the moderators pretty much ignored me.

I was suggesting that was the OK to proceed in brininging my banned friends back on BitcoinTalk for an inconspicuous second chance to not upset the community.

To be honest, I don't know the point of banning people or negatively impacting somebody's trust rank if they're just gonna come back on VPN every single time until they "get it right". That's why I also offerred to make a new and improved blocking feature so you can't even see when a person you have blocked is posting in your threads, or when they make a thread because the gray titles basically highlight their threads.

Again. Was ignored. It's almost like they want you to be annoyed by people you want to ignore.

Total waste of time, but it's entertaining to watch the moderators react to people they clearly dislike. It's quite childish, really. Still, quite funny.

Pease tell me I got the last post. Lock the thread I guess because arguing with the people here is a waste. 
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trickyriky (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:24:31 PM

Like any other website, the site will naturally have a few minor flaws but I do believe the moderators genuinely care about their users. Not as much as they should, but just enough. There are some things that I feel should be fixed, like the ban evasion issue, and so on. I harvested a nice legendary account for two friends of mine that got banned a while back. Both accounts have no negative trust or anything like that. I had actually posted a thread about ban evasion and that something should be done, and the moderators pretty much ignored me.

I was suggesting that was the OK to proceed in brininging my banned friends back on BitcoinTalk for an inconspicuous second chance to not upset the community.

To be honest, I don't know the point of banning people or negatively impacting somebody's trust rank if they're just gonna come back on VPN every single time until they "get it right". That's why I also offerred to make a new and improved blocking feature so you can't even see when a person you have blocked is posting in your threads, or when they make a thread because the gray titles basically highlight their threads.

Again. Was ignored. It's almost like they want you to be annoyed by people you want to ignore.

Total waste of time, but it's entertaining to watch the moderators react to people they clearly dislike. It's quite childish, really. Still, quite funny.

Pease tell me I got the last post. Lock the thread I guess because arguing with the people here is a waste. 

to me this is just evidencing the fact some guberment agency created crypto to forward agenda 21, they are destroying it, by not being intelligent enough to compete with true intelligence haha, id suspect most admins are guberment retards, but i could be extremely wrong with this theory :/

i actually enjoy a good debate, but they are still yet to con me into accepting that software is where people will look for hardware issues lol, im also pretty shocked ive not been banned yet, maybe they support our freedom of speech, but have there dumb agenda to work towards :/
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:43:39 PM

Your intelligence is so high you dont see the trees in the forest  Cheesy

(=  stupid as fuck)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:00:03 PM

to me this is just evidencing the fact some guberment agency created crypto to forward agenda 21, they are destroying it, by not being intelligent enough to compete with true intelligence haha, id suspect most admins are guberment retards, but i could be extremely wrong with this theory :/

i actually enjoy a good debate, but they are still yet to con me into accepting that software is where people will look for hardware issues lol, im also pretty shocked ive not been banned yet, maybe they support our freedom of speech, but have there dumb agenda to work towards :/

Your postings just shows you keep posting to keep this going. First of all yeah the NSA did bitcoin... for sure, let me guess you belive in chemtrails too, right? BTCT has exactly two admins, so how can be "most" admins "guberment retards"?

You have been bitchslapped with details why you topic was moved, still you dont get it. Please get over it.

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:54:07 PM

Your postings just shows you keep posting to keep this going. First of all yeah the NSA did bitcoin... for sure, let me guess you belive in chemtrails too, right? BTCT has exactly two admins, so how can be "most" admins "guberment retards"?

You have been bitchslapped with details why you topic was moved, still you dont get it. Please get over it.

are you completely retarded or just plain ignorant, the chemtrails have been publicly admitted since 2014, open your eyes...
as for NSA created bitcoin, your entitled to your opinion, i do not have to agree with your opinion, especially when i have my own
and i keep posting as i dont wish to appear to be an ignorant cretin, duhhhhhhh grow a brain, stop giving me reason to reply to the idiocy, fact of teh matter remains when you have a hardware problem you do not go looking under software for the cure
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:02:07 PM

and i keep posting as i dont wish to appear to be an ignorant cretin

And yet - you do - again and again and again.

Hey - ignorant cretin troll - no-one here gives a fuck about your bullshit. Cheesy

(but keep on trying to entertain us with your posts - you might want to make them look a bit more intelligent though if that is possible for you to do)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:19:41 PM

and i keep posting as i dont wish to appear to be an ignorant cretin

And yet - you do - again and again and again.

Hey - ignorant cretin troll - no-one here gives a fuck about your bullshit. Cheesy

(but keep on trying to entertain us with your posts - you might want to make them look a bit more intelligent though if that is possible for you to do)

when you assume, you make an ASS of U and ME dont be the ass, this is not an attempt to entertain, its an attempt to educate the retarded, software is not hardware, if you want me to shut up on my own post, dont give me reason to reply its not rocket science
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:20:39 PM

if you want me to shut up on my own post, dont give me reason to reply its not rocket science

Hey - fucktard - you want a fight then you get one. Cheesy

Once you've grown a brain then maybe you'll work out how to post something of > zero IQ.

(yes - your topic is now rubbish and no-one is going to give a fuck about it - now it's just about you and your trolling)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:26:43 PM

if you want me to shut up on my own post, dont give me reason to reply its not rocket science

Hey - fucktard - you want a fight then you get one. Cheesy

Once you've grown a brain then maybe you'll work out how to post something of > zero IQ.

(yes - your topic is now rubbish and no-one is going to give a fuck about it - now it's just about you and your trolling)

bit like your opinion fucktard, i nor anybody else care not about something which is as retarded as you demonstrate you want a fight gimme your address prick, keyboard warrior???
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:27:51 PM

bit like your opinion fucktard, i nor anybody else care not about something which is as retarded as you demonstrate you want a fight gimme your address prick, keyboard warrior???

Haha - you really are a wannabe aren't you?

Come and find me asshole. Cheesy

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:29:04 PM

Haha - you really are a wannabe aren't you?

Come and find me asshole. Cheesy

retard, keyboard warrior, grow a brain you clearly need to LOL
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:29:52 PM

Getting repetitive already - not much energy for someone who was just trying to act "tough" a post ago.

(guessing this little mommy's boy is not really actually up for a fight after all)

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:31:05 PM

Getting repetitive already - not much energy for someone who was just trying to act "tough" a post ago.

(guessing this little mommies boy is not really actually up for a fight after all)

still here dickhead???

keyboard warrior with no argument lol grow a brain your retard
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:31:45 PM

Repeated again - my my - you really don't have much going on upstairs do you. Cheesy

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:32:20 PM

(guessing this little mommy's boy is not really actually up for a fight after all)

gimme your address, dick head..... your the idiot spoiling for a war, you called it now you backing out already, typical retarded keyboard warrior shitbag is what you are, big enough to call it but not big enough to follow it thru LOL fuck off
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:32:46 PM

Repeated again - my my - you really don't have much going on upstairs do you. Cheesy

clearly more than you do, my learned fiend Smiley
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:32:59 PM

gimme your address, dick head..... your the idiot spoiling for a war, you called it now you backing out already, typical retarded keyboard warrior shitbag is what you are, big enough to call it but not big enough to follow it thru LOL fuck off

Cheesy

Why don't you just give you yours then - tough guy.

(yup - not tough at all - just an internet pussy)

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:36:51 PM

Cheesy

Why don't you just give you yours then - tough guy.

(yup - not tough at all - just an internet pussy)

get real, you called it, address or fuck off???
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:37:59 PM

Sorry asshole - but you don't get to call anything here - got that?

You have zero control here and are just a piece of shit - if you think you really have some control then why don't you prove it to us all?

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:41:50 PM

Sorry asshole - but you don't get to call anything here - got that?

You have zero control here and are just a piece of shit - if you think you really have some control then why don't you prove it to us all?

LMFAO RETARD, look back, already have done, carry on got your address now prick, want me to make it public??? shame your not in the same country though ehhhhh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: