Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PicoStocks] 100TH/s bitcoin mine [100th]  (Read 469875 times)
papamoi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 09:57:55 AM

Hi guys.  Don't believe the FUD.  We are *still* working diligently to build the mine.  There was a significant delay caused by Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, which was compounded by a component manufacturer playing games with our supply.  We have a significant amount of hardware on the brink of arrival.
I'm spending a ton of money (not 100TH investor money) preparing a new site to handle the power needs of future growth, which includes the 200TH mining project.  

Think about it this way:  Tytus and I are both still holding shares of this mining project.  The *only* way to get shares to rise is to land significant hashpower that is measurably paying dividends to shareholders.  You can sell your shares based on FUD and troll posts or you can hang in there and get the benefit of the  hashing we promised.

We remain committed to delivering the intended value of this investment - both for you investors and for our own investments.

This is the official status of all the hardware we have at this point:
***There is no own-mining...its all going to this project***

Soon the hashpower figures will be up on megabigpower.com, and you can track it for yourself.

hi dave

people are upset for several reasons:
-first they have financed the project and they are the least to get something from it.
-second there is other people who are able to get 600 ths online based on same chips while you are not able to put 100 ths in the same amount of time
-the project is commited to fail because the hashrate(because of the ukrainian factor as well)have shooted up and the 200 ths is almost similar to the 1.5 terahahs when people have started to invest in it

now question:

how people who have invested in this will get back their money?

if you can answer this question,maybe people will have clear sight

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrey

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 10:17:20 AM

One zero slip Wink 0.08B/GH like in your sig...

Yep, thanks, its of course 0.04 and 0.08. Although I remember when they were 0.4 and 0.23 respectively Smiley

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 02:48:24 PM

Hi guys.  Don't believe the FUD.  We are *still* working diligently to build the mine.  There was a significant delay caused by Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, which was compounded by a component manufacturer playing games with our supply.  We have a significant amount of hardware on the brink of arrival.
I'm spending a ton of money (not 100TH investor money) preparing a new site to handle the power needs of future growth, which includes the 200TH mining project.  

Think about it this way:  Tytus and I are both still holding shares of this mining project.  The *only* way to get shares to rise is to land significant hashpower that is measurably paying dividends to shareholders.  You can sell your shares based on FUD and troll posts or you can hang in there and get the benefit of the  hashing we promised.

We remain committed to delivering the intended value of this investment - both for you investors and for our own investments.

Soon the hashpower figures will be up on megabigpower.com, and you can track it for yourself.

First i thought you will announce to establish a permanent reinvestment since you wrote about rising the shareprice. Then i read "get the benefit of the hashing we promised". So only the TH that were promised. What means only a temporary rise.

"***There is no own-mining...its all going to this project***" would be way sweeter when i could read ***There is no own-mining or own-selling...its all going to this project***

By the way... the own-mining claim was not that you now mine for yourself only. It means you will do once the 200TH are met. Maybe you even will raise the 200TH to make up for the waiting time but this project was never meant for the long run. At least i would await that you would mention a ongoing mine since this statement really would change the shareprice.

Looks like im angry. Though the only thing i could be angry against the issuer is that the 200TH werent built fully from the start and other tech was bought instead that was sold without profiting all shareholders.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bulltrap

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:43:17 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2013, 05:01:02 PM by bulltrap

First i thought you will announce to establish a permanent reinvestment since you wrote about rising the shareprice. Then i read "get the benefit of the hashing we promised". So only the TH that were promised. What means only a temporary rise.

"***There is no own-mining...its all going to this project***" would be way sweeter when i could read ***There is no own-mining or own-selling...its all going to this project***

By the way... the own-mining claim was not that you now mine for yourself only. It means you will do once the 200TH are met. Maybe you even will raise the 200TH to make up for the waiting time but this project was never meant for the long run. At least i would await that you would mention a ongoing mine since this statement really would change the shareprice.

Looks like im angry. Though the only thing i could be angry against the issuer is that the 200TH werent built fully from the start and other tech was bought instead that was sold without profiting all shareholders.

I'd like to get some clarification on this too. I would expect that the issuer would expand over the 200TH but the wording is not clear. Reinvesting would be really great for shareholders and I think it would compensate for the mine being late. Dave also wrote: "We remain committed to delivering the intended value of this investment - both for you investors and for our own investments." This sounds like they would continue to work on 200TH mine.

Dave or tytus could comment on this so the investors wouldn't have to guess how they are going to proceed.
Andrey

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:49:17 PM

I'd like to get some clarification on this too. I would expect that the issuer would expand over the 200TH but the wording is not clear. Reinvesting would be really great for shareholders and I think it would compensate for the mine being late. Dave also wrote: "We remain committed to delivering the intended value of this investment - both for you investors and for our own investments." This sounds like they would continue to work on 200TH mine.

Dave or tytus could comment on this so the investors wouldn't have to guess how they are going to proceed.

I must be misunderstanding something. But reinvesting means issuer shall grab parts of your dividends and reinvest them into more hardware. As there are a lot of shareholders willing to part with their shares, won't it be the same if you just buy more shares with your dividends? Why waiting for issuer to move income to buying more hardware for everyone when each shareholder can move income into buying more hardware for himself. Is that because current shareholders are hoping someone will miscalculate and they get earn more money / shares / dividends at the end (at the loss of those who miscalculated)?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 07:14:07 PM

I must be misunderstanding something. But reinvesting means issuer shall grab parts of your dividends and reinvest them into more hardware. As there are a lot of shareholders willing to part with their shares, won't it be the same if you just buy more shares with your dividends? Why waiting for issuer to move income to buying more hardware for everyone when each shareholder can move income into buying more hardware for himself. Is that because current shareholders are hoping someone will miscalculate and they get earn more money / shares / dividends at the end (at the loss of those who miscalculated)?

No, reinvestment means to raise the mine. Reinvestment doesnt really make much sense when you have to buy miner at enduserprices. But when you get the miners at cost, because you own an asic design, then its a complete different thing since only other companies that own an asic design can compete with you.
I never would reinvest in a normal mine since a normal reinvesting mine pays out dividends and reinvests. But regardless of that... the div will go less over time which at the same time lowers the shareprice. So that you dont earn money in total anymore. At least thats what i observed.

So reinvesting the divs in the same mine that only will have 30% less income each 2 weeks is nothing compared to the issuer creating more miners with a part of the divs.

Raman1983

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 06:40:33 AM

When will be 200Gh/s? (It's 76 now)
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 09:33:49 AM

When will be 200Gh/s? (It's 76 now)
My guess is ; When hardware sale price will be lower than what can be mined during the lifetime of the hardware.

This is like AsicMiner but shareholders get nothing from the sales.

BTW,  this isn't FUDs it's common sense.
If you can't give regular meaningful updates,  what else than FUD can you expect?
jiefangqian

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 11:48:18 PM

Thanks!
Come on!

100th will whether or not  john hands with Cointerra?

XBC:B7jR5zX8pBpyjyrcMMiYCQyLVLC6YZjFYh
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:32:39 PM

what's wrong with the dividends???

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tinyfox266

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:03:39 PM

what's wrong with the dividends???

The dividends match with the current hashrate(54.5TH).

Bitweasil

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:30:28 PM

As the network hashrate heads to the moon in a hurry. Sad

Even 200TH isn't much with the correct network growth rate.

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
greaterninja

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:04:05 PM

As someone who has invested 13 btc in 100TH...i still must view this from a business perspective.

.02 to .04 btc buys 178 MH/s right now.

Even if they get 200 TH/s; 1 share will only get ~385 Megahashes/sec.

It will take 120-365 days to make ROI of .02 to .04 btc.

The 200 TH/s mine will need to go 500TH/s to compete with competition such as Avalon and Asicminer who are doing their very own server farms.

@ 200Th/s and with the current fees and block generation; this mine is not very profitable at the moment.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 08:15:13 PM

As someone who has invested 13 btc in 100TH...i still must view this from a business perspective.

The 200 TH/s mine will need to go 500TH/s to compete with competition such as Avalon and Asicminer who are doing their very own server farms.

@ 200Th/s and with the current fees and block generation; this mine is not very profitable at the moment.

Didnt you forget the div-updates? http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

greaterninja

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:37:57 PM

What do you mean div-updates?   difficulty increase or the dividends update?  You have me confused.
buzzdave
VIP

Activity: 472

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 06:32:42 AM

I just sent 150 coins to the mine - there appears to have been a server config that changed, causing coins to not be sent immediately.  I'll check the other servers as well.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 01:06:40 PM

What do you mean div-updates?   difficulty increase or the dividends update?  You have me confused.

Oh right... of course i meant diff-updates... Smiley

Bitweasil

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:36:51 PM

I hope we can show 200th there next week.

It would be nice, but it just doesn't matter anymore.

The project was funded and priced assuming that 200TH would be a significant chunk of the network, and therefore profitable to invest in.

Due to various delays, 200TH is now a drop in the bucket of the rapidly increasing network hash rate which is getting rather close to 4PH.

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
gobuffs20

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:19:43 PM

The project was funded and priced assuming that 200TH would be a significant chunk of the network, and therefore profitable to invest in.

Due to various delays, 200TH is now a drop in the bucket of the rapidly increasing network hash rate which is getting rather close to 4PH.

Dude we get it. The network hash rate is increasing exponentially. You do not believe 200TH is enough to give a timely ROI. You have said this over and over again.

Constructive posts are what everyone comes here for. Please be constructive or move along.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 10:40:05 PM

Dude we get it. The network hash rate is increasing exponentially. You do not believe 200TH is enough to give a timely ROI. You have said this over and over again.

Constructive posts are what everyone comes here for. Please be constructive or move along.

Constructive only could be to raise the TH to the percent of the network it had when it should have been 200Th... though thats probably not possible to achieve.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: