Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are electric cars bad for the oil industry?  (Read 23588 times)
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:17 AM

Electric car has a little influence on the oil industry, but there is no exact number to reflect, we can't say how much this effect, I think it is very small, because the price of the electric car is very expensive, which leads to the ownership of the electric car is very small, and still less popular.

I think you not right at all. The oil industry is the main reason why not enough research has been put into batteries and other technologies that are enables of the electric car. And have no doubt, we do need the electric car in the cities.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:02:04 AM

I think yes I also see how electric cars work and than oil cars because oil price now are getting higher like here in my country and it really make us think which is the way to make our journey in traveling make less amount in buying oil and I think electric cars is the best one.

nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

I am sure that someday it will happen, therefore, all entrepreneurs must be able to adapt to the development of technology and consumer tastes, consumers will definitely choose the more convenient and sophisticated transportation to use
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

Maybe it will affect the oil industry but oil usage does not only single out cars as the primary one that uses oil.Some machineries also use oil.There are some equipments out there that uses oil so.i think that it may have a little impact on the oil industry if the number of cars are involve.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:46:43 AM

Title.

So. Electric cars are gaining in popularity, therefore the popularity of gasoline will be going down. Won't the price go down, leaving the oil industry in trouble?

I think it won't affect oil industry even if more people will use electric vehicles. I read that there are technologies used to convert oils to generate electricity. If ever that electric vehicles are used by many and rules the road, I think oil will also be needed to generate electricity which is the main source  to operate EVs.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:19:11 AM

By 2030, the oil industry will lose $ 2 trillion due to the production of electric vehicles, according to Goldman Sachs
Its only okay because oil is only limited we don't have an unlimited resources. Electric cars will lessen the pollution and other harmful substances that an oil or diesel car produced in the air. Take a look more into the advanatges rather than disadvantage.
Thats true. I think electric cars have more benefits than using oil. one of which is environmentally friendly. we certainly already know that the earth gets older and gets damaged with the pollution generated from the energy of the oil used. I myself really support this electric car. even if it gives a loss to oil companies
chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

From the looks of it, electric cars certainly mean bad news for the oil industry. Electric cars mean that those cars doesn't rely on oil for it to run. And if demand for oil decreases, the need for it would eventually disappear.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

Of course, electric car are bad for oil industry, but today electric cars are not fully used in a country, few units only are being used, electric cars are not highly in demand to the people. Today, oil industry are not feel bad of electric cars  because of few people only used electric cars.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
bantrex11

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:55:10 AM

Title.

So. Electric cars are gaining in popularity, therefore the popularity of gasoline will be going down. Won't the price go down, leaving the oil industry in trouble?
yes it is bad for oil industry but it is good for environment.
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:14:41 AM

Yes electric cars are bad in oil industry cause they don't use of course a oil instead they use a electric ti charge the cars and it is ready to use .But it is good to have a electrical cars cause it is good to our invironment .electric cars are inviromental cars
amatias

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

Possibly, oil companies have long considered the fact of increasing awareness of renewal energy and its impact. Somehow, source of oil will be depleted. Alternatives is sure considered by oil industry and a shift in company objective. Bottomline is how people understand the issue and absorb its importance. Electric
Car is just the beginning and i'm sure there will be plenty being develop.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

Probably not. Electric cars are still an expensive technology, and most countries in the world aren't rich enough to adopt them on a wide scale.

Oil is used in gasoline for cars, but also as jet fuel, the feedstock for generating most chemicals that we use (plastics, medicines, rubbers, fertilizers, etc). If cars stopped using oil altogether, all these industries would still use it. There's no alternative to oil for airplanes yet.
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:01:06 AM

For me now electric cars are not bad with oil industries because electric cars i guess is very expensive and right now I haven't see anybody in our place using it. Time come maybe it will affect the oil industries but I think it takes more years to wait for that to come.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

Title.

Definitely yes, they are bad for the oil industry. They are threat since electric cars are very Eco-friendly to the
environment, fuel efficient and with less emissions which leads to less demand for fuel or no fuel consumption at all.
But there's a drawback since the technology isn't cheap compared to gasoline and diesel engine cars.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

For me now electric cars are not bad with oil industries because electric cars i guess is very expensive and right now I haven't see anybody in our place using it. Time come maybe it will affect the oil industries but I think it takes more years to wait for that to come.
It is certain that the electricity is going to be the trend of the future. The earth is warming up due to the greenhouse effect that causes a large part of the dust from the vehicles, so electricity has been born and is bringing a new revolution for the industry. gender. This is very similar to what bitcoin is doing with the world currency market.

nhong93dn

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

It also harms the environment and the earth  Angry
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

Possibly, oil companies have long considered the fact of increasing awareness of renewal energy and its impact. Somehow, source of oil will be depleted. Alternatives is sure considered by oil industry and a shift in company objective. Bottomline is how people understand the issue and absorb its importance. Electric
Car is just the beginning and i'm sure there will be plenty being develop.
Using the electric cars which is proved the development and awareness of our human. I personally suppose that this issue have both disadvantages and advantages. The major disadvantages of electric car ownership envolve range anxiety, especially when you are not near the charging station you may get afraid when it runs out of juice .Another massive inconvenient is you must set a charging station at home to get charge easily. In brief, you have to cost lots of money for this expense. With its huge advantages is quite clearly that you don’t need to use gas. In anyway, Using electric car is a good way for us to protect our environment. If you have enough condition to use it, you should take one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:14:18 AM

I think it's still okay because oil industry are providing for other industry too, not only for gas cars.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:33:44 AM

Title.

Definitely yes, they are bad for the oil industry. They are threat since electric cars are very Eco-friendly to the
environment, fuel efficient and with less emissions which leads to less demand for fuel or no fuel consumption at all.
But there's a drawback since the technology isn't cheap compared to gasoline and diesel engine cars.
Technology will become more advanced including in the automotive field. Yeah electric cars will make oil companies become bankrupt in the future because electric cars are better than oil-fueled cars. I think a lot of people understand the advantages of electric cars compared to oil (like environmentally friendly as you say) but this move will take a very long time. because of course technology such as electric cars must be very expensive right? and can only be bought by the rich. of course people middle to lower would still prefer oil rather than electric cars because it is cheaper..
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:46:30 AM

Sure it is! And that thing makes me happy, why? Because I believe that these oil industries are playing the big rule of making  the middle and lower class consumers lowering their income. It is like they are forcing those people to live like a turtle with no choice because of the over pricing. Aside from that oil industries is one of the reason why the air pollution is now on a high level alert. So electric car invention is a big big help for the community and for the nature. This the first greatest invention that will lead to the more advance technologies invention and oil industries will left behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: