Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Avalon ASIC Batch #2 Sales Update (Last Updated 2013-02-12 17:56 EST)  (Read 43245 times)
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:11:20 AM

What will the advantage be to pre-loading a Walletbit account with btc?  Walletbit allows checkout by paying straight to an address.

Possibly better documentation? The paying straight to address page was atrocious, providing no information what-so-ever besides a price and an address. At least confirm you have my info before asking me to send funds. Common sense folks.

That's exactly why I did not pay in full when I was shown the screen, and instead paid a placeholder amount, intending to pay the remainder after I received some kind of order confirmation (no email was sent).

Now I've created a walletbit account and loaded 100 BTC into it, only to find that immediately now only 99.11 BTC remains of my funds.

They had better have things working smoothly when batch #2 relaunches.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vicus

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:12:24 AM

What about the orders where a person can still pay since they kept the url to bitwallet's site and the price looks accurate?
For example: https://walletbit.com/pay?token=blahblahblah... which still works if I goto it.

I was one who did not want to pay such a tiny amount that was wrong... but did keep track of things enough where
I could pay once things have been ironed out.
I did that way: refreshed page, amount looks correct, paid via my Bitcoin wallet and end up with message: "Incorrect Configuration, did you input your Token ?".
Now sent request to support stuff to approve transaction to Avalon or to refund it back to me. They answered:
All Avalon orders are being reviewed and successful orders will be confirmed . We are manually processing the details from every order right now as we investigate issues. We will be unable to look into your specific request until we complete this manual review process. I will attach a follow up in this ticket to make sure we get back to you. We thank you for your patience during this time.
So, waiting future answers....

Please update me when you find out. Thank you. I would like to pay but it appears they need some time to work on this. I cannot have 1500 in btc tied up until i am sure it is paying for a unit from batch #2.
Walletbit stuff answered, that I have one (last, that I made with URL in cache) successful transaction but they need to verify shipping details, before order processed. I gave it them. Waiting reply.
GernMiester

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:25:04 AM

I just don't understand why so many users send funds from a source they don't control.

+100
I have been saying the same thing but I add things like stupid and moron and get ignored, literally....  Cheesy LOL..
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:27:18 AM

What about the orders where a person can still pay since they kept the url to bitwallet's site and the price looks accurate?
For example: https://walletbit.com/pay?token=blahblahblah... which still works if I goto it.

I was one who did not want to pay such a tiny amount that was wrong... but did keep track of things enough where
I could pay once things have been ironed out.
I did that way: refreshed page, amount looks correct, paid via my Bitcoin wallet and end up with message: "Incorrect Configuration, did you input your Token ?".
Now sent request to support stuff to approve transaction to Avalon or to refund it back to me. They answered:
All Avalon orders are being reviewed and successful orders will be confirmed . We are manually processing the details from every order right now as we investigate issues. We will be unable to look into your specific request until we complete this manual review process. I will attach a follow up in this ticket to make sure we get back to you. We thank you for your patience during this time.
So, waiting future answers....

Please update me when you find out. Thank you. I would like to pay but it appears they need some time to work on this. I cannot have 1500 in btc tied up until i am sure it is paying for a unit from batch #2.
Walletbit stuff answered, that I have one (last, that I made with URL in cache) successful transaction but they need to verify shipping details, before order processed. I gave it them. Waiting reply.

I was waiting for avalon to make some type of annoucement for our situation but it looks like i need to open two tickets.
It sounds like you would not recommend using that link in my cache?
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002

Bitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:34:17 AM

I just don't understand why so many users send funds from a source they don't control.

+100
I have been saying the same thing but I add things like stupid and moron and get ignored, literally....  Cheesy LOL..

I could not see any other option to pay.. From my point of view, it looks like the only way to pay is from a walletbit account !  I do not like this way at all.. anyone can point me where they got the option to pay from their bitcoin client or from MtGox please ?

And walletbit seems to take a huge cut only on deposit.. kinda weird.... and unfair !
Vicus

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:39:08 AM

I was waiting for avalon to make some type of annoucement for our situation but it looks like i need to open two tickets.
I don't know. I did that when they were busy by reviewing transactions and my goal was that they will review this transaction too and process it. Now it seems, that they completed handjob with Avalon and processing tickets. While there is no announcements from BitSyncom, its good idea at least write ticket to Walletbit and ask, will they process your payment, made via saved URL redirection from store.avalon-asics.com.
Vicus

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 05:22:58 AM

I don't know. I did that when they were busy by reviewing transactions and my goal was that they will review this transaction too and process it. Now it seems, that they completed handjob with Avalon and processing tickets. While there is no announcements from BitSyncom, its good idea at least write ticket to Walletbit and ask, will they process your payment, made via saved URL redirection from store.avalon-asics.com.
And finally got respond from Walletbit support:
Those details match what we have on file so I can confirm your order has been processed correctly on our end. From here it is up to Avalon to perform a final confirmation of your
order details.
TY Walletbit.
neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 07:54:39 AM

After a sucess yerterday to reach wallet bit and pay my 151 btc, walletbit server is gone. My order was also no reflect.

A simple email to walletbit got the reply in 10 minutes today with my order updated (waiting now avalon email). As said in my email to walletbit I was very dissapinted by this situation anyway I like the fact they were able to fix it within 10 min after my email. Due the fail of yesterday i was sure to wait few days as their support could be overloaded. Thanks to walletbit for being able to provide such fast support and to fix their mistake quicly.

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
bittenbob (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:04:13 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2013, 08:52:51 AM by bittenbob

OP Updated with new information

[Update 2013-02-03 3:03 EST]

All orders which have paid the full and proper amount for each Avalon unit will be honored. This means if your order said 0.05BTC and you later paid the correct amount (~75BTC) that your order will be fulfilled. Please create a support ticket with Avalon to confirm your order details with them personally. The remaining Avalon units will be going on sale tomorrow.

http://support.avalon-asic.com
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:08:41 AM

What time tomorrow!?!? 9am est?
Elokane

Activity: 817

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 08:30:56 AM

How do I create a support ticket with Avalon?

After being redirected to Walletbit from the Avalon store I sent them my 0.05 BTC as a guest. Should I send the rest to the same address?
(I have a picture of the prcess and the transaction is documented in the block explorer)

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:36:29 AM

support@avalon-asic.com

BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:44:10 AM

or submit a ticket on http://support.avalon-asic.com/ like I did and got a positive reply a few minutes ago :-)

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
neotrix

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 09:00:16 AM

Got reply in 2 minutes thanks bitsymcom  Smiley

Hi xxxxx,

This order checks out correctly.

https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
Integ
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1010

!

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 09:55:14 AM

I also received a positive response from the Avalon. "Your Order has been fixed, and appears correctly in our system."
Probably, order details will appear later?

P.S. Walletbit is silent.

Ecли Bы дaвнo coбиpaлиcь oтпpaвить мнe дeньги, нo бoялиcь пpeдлoжить - y Bac ecть шaнc cдeлaть этo! - гoкc кинyл мeня нa 31248 caтoши!
1NiWhDiKGfyWj4EoJXDLm1J3SXsZSjUCjB (пoлyчeнo, cпacибo! )))
sounds

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

1221iZanNi5igK7oAA7AWmYjpsyjsRbLLZ

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 09:55:51 AM

I guess Avalon is handling their part of the transactions better now.
szuetam

Activity: 377
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 11:54:05 AM

What time exactly?
o_dima

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:28:35 PM

Did they allready fill all 2-nd batch with all of 600 orders?
I steell see  "Status: Investigating Issues" on the product page, but after clicking the picture now I've got another page with decription and phrase:
----
Product not in stock
This product has sold out.
----
Am I missing something?
neotrix

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 12:43:20 PM

Did they allready fill all 2-nd batch with all of 600 orders?
I steell see  "Status: Investigating Issues" on the product page, but after clicking the picture now I've got another page with decription and phrase:
----
Product not in stock
This product has sold out.
----
Am I missing something?

Yes they sold all I think but they wait until tomorrow to see if all are paid. If some are left they will reopen tomorrow as I readed.

I also received a positive response from the Avalon. "Your Order has been fixed, and appears correctly in our system."
Probably, order details will appear later?

P.S. Walletbit is silent.

About order details and all I contacted them to request my order details as it has been fixed manually.

Here the reply

Hi xxxx,

Once this issue is resolved a new order confirmation email will be sent which contains this information and others.

I will update here when i will got my order infos anyway my 2 units are confirmed so Smiley

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:47:06 PM

OP Updated with new information

[Update 2013-02-03 3:03 EST]

All orders which have paid the full and proper amount for each Avalon unit will be honored. This means if your order said 0.05BTC and you later paid the correct amount (~75BTC) that your order will be fulfilled. Please create a support ticket with Avalon to confirm your order details with them personally. The remaining Avalon units will be going on sale tomorrow.

http://support.avalon-asic.com

Yes, when exactly?

Also, does "tomorrow" mean Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th?

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: