Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were rich, would you still gamble?  (Read 103526 times)
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:03:30 PM

if I win from gambling I might become addicted and will continue to gamble
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:09:48 AM

Well, it will depend on how you control it or if you are a greedy person. IMO, it doesn't matter if your winning or loosing if you are greedy because if your winning you might want to win more and if your loosing you want to get your losses back. So, it will always depend on you, on when to stop and how discipline you are.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:27:55 AM

Well, it will depend on how you control it or if you are a greedy person. IMO, it doesn't matter if your winning or loosing if you are greedy because if your winning you might want to win more and if your loosing you want to get your losses back. So, it will always depend on you, on when to stop and how discipline you are.

Seriously I have the feeling for myself that it's actually the complete opposite of what you said above (Pormanullang). I agree with zerocharisma in the sense that it doesn't really matter whether you win or lose, you still get addicted. I actually come back more often if I lose than if I win.

But if I'm rich, I wouldn't even care about $10k. I would most certainly not risk my entire estate for $10k either, so no.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:37:44 AM

Till today if i made some money means it is from Signature campaign not Gambling. But in gambling also i made money but i lost it there only when i won my bet i use it for my personal work if i started to loss my bet means i use money it from campaign so it's mixture of profit and loss. So here rich and poor guys not matter if you earn money you will loose here only.
Pormanullang

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:54:06 AM

Seriously I have the feeling for myself that it's actually the complete opposite of what you said above (Pormanullang). I agree with zerocharisma in the sense that it doesn't really matter whether you win or lose, you still get addicted. I actually come back more often if I lose than if I win.

But if I'm rich, I wouldn't even care about $10k. I would most certainly not risk my entire estate for $10k either, so no.

agree and I am very aware of that, when we will try to win again and when we try to recoup lost.
 but it is not easy to give up the defeat, everyone will certainly try again when they lost
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:06:35 AM

If i were rich than i will do gambling, i think if i had a lot money than i would be more fun and i can put huge amount on some secure bets because sports betting has pretty good chance to make some easy money as we can see some teams are really incredible and playing with good streak.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:41:21 AM

If i were rich than i will do gambling, i think if i had a lot money than i would be more fun and i can put huge amount on some secure bets because sports betting has pretty good chance to make some easy money as we can see some teams are really incredible and playing with good streak.
Yeah! because in sports betting you need to have a good amount of bankroll in order to enjoy your betting habits, when you are rich you can place huge bets that would give your more thrill feelings and you would enjoy the real essence of gambling.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:54:35 AM

i think gambling is not a job. it is just an adection. i personally not a gamble at all. i think those people who are gambler will increase the rate of gambling.
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:45:45 AM

Yeah! because in sports betting you need to have a good amount of bankroll in order to enjoy your betting habits, when you are rich you can place huge bets that would give your more thrill feelings and you would enjoy the real essence of gambling.
Honestly sports betting is one of the best to make easy prediction unlike other games.. you can easily make your own prediction if you are always watching the game of every matches of the teams.. you can decide with your self if will win in the next match..
Yeah your right it gives thrill because its money involve.. but there's no money involve you can not get any good excitement.. Unlike you are betting..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
Dajackal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:47:16 AM

people who gamble dont do it because they are rich or poor. they do it because they enjoy it.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:21:45 AM

people who gamble dont do it because they are rich or poor. they do it because they enjoy it.

There is always a big difference with rich and poor people when gambling, the rich people would really gamble for entertainment and no doubt to that but the poor basing their financial status they want more money to live a comfortable life and sometimes they are tempted to do stupid things and think they can make riches in gambling.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Halliche

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:46:27 AM

i will steal gambling to the last day in ma life Wink
Pormanullang

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:56:36 AM

There is always a big difference with rich and poor people when gambling, the rich people would really gamble for entertainment and no doubt to that but the poor basing their financial status they want more money to live a comfortable life and sometimes they are tempted to do stupid things and think they can make riches in gambling.
agree with Hatuferu..rich people play gambling only for personal pleasure than that if lucky they can also earn money.
but in contrast to poor people who want to earn money instantly with gambling
Poor people will continue to gamble to get money or if you lose they will also seek to take back their money
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:07:10 AM

it is not always . not all poor gambler do it to get rich and live comfortable.
but we know most of them are did it , so my conclusion say being poor doesn't mean we can not enjoy gambling as entertainment , and so do being rich doesn't mean we gamble just for entertainment only.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:57:29 AM

it is not always . not all poor gambler do it to get rich and live comfortable.
but we know most of them are did it , so my conclusion say being poor doesn't mean we can not enjoy gambling as entertainment , and so do being rich doesn't mean we gamble just for entertainment only.
I totally agree that we deserve to enjoy gambling as entertainment regardless of our financial status in life, may it be poor or rich but the difference is on how we treat gambling, the rich people will surely treat is as pure entertainment and does not really care how much money they lose cause they have many of it but the poor will be attracted as it gives him hope to earn more money at a short period of time and later find out that he was wrong.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:05:46 AM

99% of gamblers are those that have an economical medium-down and flat "of them have very great expectations on gambling, so they have an addiction that is so wonderful if they ever get a victory (though the temporary victory and eventually lost). From the arising expectations of addiction and addiction arose from something that more and more, And they finally suffered a loss that is so true + can do crime
bandung01

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:51:57 PM

of course I continued to gamble , I'm rich because of gambling

vDICE.io |     √ Processed 10,000 Bets     √ Ethereum Smart Contract (Dapp)
vDICE.io|                      The Crowdsale Object: ‘vSlice’ Token
vDICE.io |     √ Ethereum blockchain       √ ‘SatoshiDICE-style’ betting game
.|
 |
 |
ICO Open
ICO Open
ICO Open
mightyghz

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:18:27 PM

Gambling is like sport to me, so when i have time  and energy i would sport.  so it doesn't matter if I am rich or not.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:52:42 AM

Gambling is like sport to me, so when i have time  and energy i would sport.  so it doesn't matter if I am rich or not.
As long as you know what you are doing and you can afford to lose what you bet. Being rich gives you a  lot of things to do and an opportunity to enjoy more on your life, so if you love gambling why not do it. Money is nothing if you are rich so it would not affect you even if you lose.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:43:08 AM

I would still gamble to enjoy myself and to kill time. I won't be a high roller as I know that it would be a reason for me to be addicted. Maybe for a couple of dollars or so, I would stake at a gambling house just to have some fun.

No, You need to be rich to be a gambler. How can you gamble if you have nothing to invest. however I decided to gamble for fun unexpectedly I won and I continue to gamble until I took the chance to take all my money to gamble and I lost because change purposes from for fun to profit!

if you are rich, why do you must have fun with gambling? many things more fun than gambling, you can even go on vacation the whole world, and it's more fun. the effects of gambling can make you addicted again at any time
Looks this method is great its better to go in the whole world its good for me than gambling.. but if gambling gives me luck day by day.. maybe i will stay in gambling instead..
gambling will not give you the luck day by day. but if you're rich, it's better to have gambling sites, it will be profitable day to day.
may create its own gambling sites is a good idea, maybe you can get richer by it, because if you were gambling on another site, you may be poor in a short time

Yes, invest on a gambling site rather than make a gambling site richer. You can make more money investing on or running a gambling site because house edge is on your side. But if you gamble, then you are just giving away your money. At least if you invest on a gambling site, you make your money work for you. 
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: