Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were rich, would you still gamble?  (Read 103515 times)
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:26:28 PM

or Rich people gamble just for show off to their friends or to attract girls to get into bed  Grin  Grin
I do not think so . gambling is not something that should be shown. if we really rich then we will be silent. a rich from gambling would be smart to keep secret the amount of money he has. because the struggle, gambling makes a person stronger. and more eager to become richer.

Yes. The more people become rich the more they want to become much more richer and richer. They will not tell anybody that they have the amount of money of a lots of digits.
It is normal when human did not feel satisfied on anything especially about money.
They always want more , so no matter a gambler rich already or not they will remain gamble if they love to do gain profit .
Gambling is not about become rich only.

Sometimes rich people doesn't show that they have a lot of money, that they can gamble anytime that they wanted. And I think not all rich people doing gambling. because the other people that have a lot of profit/income doesn't want to lose it. They will continue doing business instead of gambling. They want to become more richer. Or to have much more income every month, much more higher than they have now.

Those people who earned their riches the hard way, thru sweat and blood will not gamble their money away. It is too precious and hard earned for them to just burn it in gambling. But those people who do not appreciate their status because they are rich because of mom and dad, have the tendency to burn it away thru gambling. They do not know the labor spent to earn those money so they just throw it away.
It's true and most of them represent the things you say. Even I when I was young use to spend the things my parent give me but when the time I started working on a certain job, I realize that it's hard to earn money that my parents gave me.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:30:01 PM

maybe if i can make a more bigger profit from it and i will win again from it , but i think if i am already rich i would stop my gambling habit slowly because i know theres so much chances to lost your money than what you can win on gambling . so i would not be able to stress myself . because if you suddenly stop it quickly maybe you will get more stressed especially if you are really addicted  Grin Grin
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:00:13 PM

yes youare right.

If you fought hard to become rich and makes a lot of sacrifices just to became rich, then for sure you will never make or do things that will make your hard earned money lose easily, so people who earned their money in hard way mostly didn't do gambling at all.

but for the person who became rich from an easy way, they will more likely spend their money as fast as how they had earned it.

Yes that's true if you are going to work hard for the people of course you don't want it just to lose easily. And you are going to do something just to save it or even make more. And you will even think to gamble that amount because it will just going to lose easily.
I also agree with this statement, whether or not you will gamble after getting rich depends on how you got rich.
If it was getting rich by hard work sure I would never gamble again and if its by a lottery then sure will go for another lottery Tongue

I think here this does not work out. Yes if we become rich from our hard work means yes people will stay away from this gambling but not all people. I saw many rich people will play gambling daily to come out there daily stress. So here I think rich and poor is not a matter only thing is you like gambling or not is matter.if you like you will play or not that's it.
Definitely, gambling is for everyone since rich and poor can play it. The only difference is the rich have so must to lose and more privilege to enjoy the game, only those who are not gamblers from the beginning will not gamble when they become rich because if gambling is already part of your lifestyle you would seek for it.
People that is rich have the opportunity to gamble and that is nice for them but they must not make them selves poor because they are addicted.
And it will be really hard to know what will happen to yourself when you are gambling.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:26:21 PM

if I were rich, why do I need to keep gambling? if you are thinking of having fun. there are many more pleasant places of gambling, even this can release you from gambling.
i agree with you mate,i think almost 80% people playing gambling with hope that they can earn profit and making money with fast way,its all about money,and normally if we were rich we should dont need profit or making money with big risk.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:34:42 PM

if I were rich, why do I need to keep gambling? if you are thinking of having fun. there are many more pleasant places of gambling, even this can release you from gambling.
i agree with you mate,i think almost 80% people playing gambling with hope that they can earn profit and making money with fast way,its all about money,and normally if we were rich we should dont need profit or making money with big risk.
Maybe they are choosing gambling because it gives thrill to them unlike a free games its boring for me to play unlike other games with your money my heart is pumping fast if my bet is nearly to make more score..
Gambling can give a good entertainment factor unlike a free games..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:12:59 PM

Betting makes (soccer) matches SOOO much more exciting, so I would definitely do it, even if I was REALLY rich.
You are right because when we dont have bets on a match ( sports ) then we feel bored and feel that there is no interest actually watching it, while when we have some money on it, we watch it with full interest.

I watch cricket only when I have bets on it. I would also gamble if I am rich or poor ( bet amount would vary for sure )

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:18:01 PM

yes youare right.

If you fought hard to become rich and makes a lot of sacrifices just to became rich, then for sure you will never make or do things that will make your hard earned money lose easily, so people who earned their money in hard way mostly didn't do gambling at all.

but for the person who became rich from an easy way, they will more likely spend their money as fast as how they had earned it.

Yes that's true if you are going to work hard for the people of course you don't want it just to lose easily. And you are going to do something just to save it or even make more. And you will even think to gamble that amount because it will just going to lose easily.
I also agree with this statement, whether or not you will gamble after getting rich depends on how you got rich.
If it was getting rich by hard work sure I would never gamble again and if its by a lottery then sure will go for another lottery Tongue

I think here this does not work out. Yes if we become rich from our hard work means yes people will stay away from this gambling but not all people. I saw many rich people will play gambling daily to come out there daily stress. So here I think rich and poor is not a matter only thing is you like gambling or not is matter.if you like you will play or not that's it.
Definitely, gambling is for everyone since rich and poor can play it. The only difference is the rich have so must to lose and more privilege to enjoy the game, only those who are not gamblers from the beginning will not gamble when they become rich because if gambling is already part of your lifestyle you would seek for it.
People that is rich have the opportunity to gamble and that is nice for them but they must not make them selves poor because they are addicted.
And it will be really hard to know what will happen to yourself when you are gambling.

Indeed, I think that if you are rich you can gamble but you still should do it with low amounts because its only for the enjoyment and not for the profit due to the fact you do not need money.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:52:36 PM

Maybe they are choosing gambling because it gives thrill to them unlike a free games its boring for me to play unlike other games with your money my heart is pumping fast if my bet is nearly to make more score..
Gambling can give a good entertainment factor unlike a free games..
yes infact gabling is just like virus. which can never die. so i think if a person think that he will stop gambling after becoming rich so it is imposible. i think he will even increase the rate of gambling my be he also increase the bit rate.
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:06:44 PM

If i was rich maybe I will consider to stop gambling and started to make my own business. But who knows?
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:57:40 AM

Betting makes (soccer) matches SOOO much more exciting, so I would definitely do it, even if I was REALLY rich.
You are right because when we dont have bets on a match ( sports ) then we feel bored and feel that there is no interest actually watching it, while when we have some money on it, we watch it with full interest.

I watch cricket only when I have bets on it. I would also gamble if I am rich or poor ( bet amount would vary for sure )
If you love sports you will really love to watch it live, but if their is an amount at stake than that would make the thrilling more intense, as a human we all love that, we want to increase our happiness and we can only get that if we bet with cash on the games we want. We need to control also ourselves in gambling and remember to stay discipline no matter what happen.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:22:43 AM

If i was rich maybe I will consider to stop gambling and started to make my own business. But who knows?

Me either, If I were rich I will going to stop gambling for real. Because it can be a reason of bankruptcy if ever I'm going to gamble.
I can't even control my emotions, that's why instead of gambling. I'm going to focus things on my businesses, charity works and other helpful
deeds for the environment and for the people.

Vires in Numeris
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:12:57 AM

Me either, If I were rich I will going to stop gambling for real. Because it can be a reason of bankruptcy if ever I'm going to gamble.
I can't even control my emotions, that's why instead of gambling. I'm going to focus things on my businesses, charity works and other helpful
deeds for the environment and for the people.
That was touching mate, you really care with the people within your community, I like to do that too but I would not quit my gambling habits, it gives me a lot of happiness where I can do this during my spare time just to relive my stress, I know this is risky but by doing it for fun it would not take me nowhere.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:02:28 PM

if I were rich, I'm not going to gamble. I will use my wealth for more useful things and go on holiday with it to get pleasure

And don't forget to make more money out of that money!
Because anyone may get broke by just spending money without an income.
Rich or poor are the same when they don't know how to spend their money well, we have our own definition of being rich and others might be easily contented with the life that is simple but still has a financial freedom as they are living in the average lifestyle.

well, i believe that if you have became rich on your own and you are not inherently rich (your family's money) then it means that you know how to spend and how to earn money well. so these kinds of rich people will not gamble or will only do some small amount for fun.
i personally not doing gambling for to become rich. i do it just for time pass and getting fun.
That also means that if you get too rich you will still come to gamble ?
As you never intended to gamble because of earning and when you get rich you still have no reason to leave gambling ?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:09:56 PM

if I were rich, I'm not going to gamble. I will use my wealth for more useful things and go on holiday with it to get pleasure

And don't forget to make more money out of that money!
Because anyone may get broke by just spending money without an income.
Rich or poor are the same when they don't know how to spend their money well, we have our own definition of being rich and others might be easily contented with the life that is simple but still has a financial freedom as they are living in the average lifestyle.

well, i believe that if you have became rich on your own and you are not inherently rich (your family's money) then it means that you know how to spend and how to earn money well. so these kinds of rich people will not gamble or will only do some small amount for fun.
i personally not doing gambling for to become rich. i do it just for time pass and getting fun.
That also means that if you get too rich you will still come to gamble ?
As you never intended to gamble because of earning and when you get rich you still have no reason to leave gambling ?

Well I am pretty sure most people want to gamble to be rich but aren't. And most rich people gamble just for fun and get rich. Probably because of capital and no emotional attachedment to the money.

diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:48:14 PM

yeah i also have the same thoughts as you. if I had become rich. of course I would prefer a secure method than the methods of risk. I no longer needed the targets, I just need to maintain or increase the wealth of wealth with low risk. not gambling
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:56:42 PM

yeah i also have the same thoughts as you. if I had become rich. of course I would prefer a secure method than the methods of risk. I no longer needed the targets, I just need to maintain or increase the wealth of wealthjavascript:void(0); with low risk. not gambling

Rich people have different hobbies and interests and even their hobbies involves luxury, so If I would have been rich then I would surely gamble to have fun around.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:47:30 AM

yeah i also have the same thoughts as you. if I had become rich. of course I would prefer a secure method than the methods of risk. I no longer needed the targets, I just need to maintain or increase the wealth of wealthjavascript:void(0); with low risk. not gambling

Rich people have different hobbies and interests and even their hobbies involves luxury, so If I would have been rich then I would surely gamble to have fun around.
That's true because when you are rich you have not problem with money, your only problem is only how to spend your riches. It is good to be rich because you can do anything even if involves a lot of money just to achieve satisfaction.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:56:21 AM

That's true because when you are rich you have not problem with money, your only problem is only how to spend your riches. It is good to be rich because you can do anything even if involves a lot of money just to achieve satisfaction.

That only applies if you have so many riches that you have also stable income that just goes to you.
But always remember in this world, there's always a limitation for all things. So even you are rich, there's a chance of being a poor again
if you are not going to spend your money wisely.

Vires in Numeris
macmac22

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:49:16 AM

yes i still gamble cause now i don't have even 1BTC just little btc from signature campaign and i play using that so if i will became rich i will buy 10BTC and gamble that for fun i'm addicted on gambling so i made a dice site so i can play on that site that site is powered by moneypot so i still can earn commission even i won on that site
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:56:56 AM

yes i still gamble cause now i don't have even 1BTC just little btc from signature campaign and i play using that so if i will became rich i will buy 10BTC and gamble that for fun i'm addicted on gambling so i made a dice site so i can play on that site that site is powered by moneypot so i still can earn commission even i won on that site
Man, you should calm down if you are addicted you will not be successful in running a online gambling sites because you will be tempted to play and eventually lose your money. There is a principle in business where the business and the owner are separate the distinct to each other so you should follow that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: