Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ?  (Read 126001 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:24:20 PM

if you've got btc now and you want it to grow you have to invest it through trading or to any means of what makes you comfortable to manage or handle.  Smiley

In my point of view put bitcoin in trading is not safe ways but it is have so many risk to loses big amount of bitcoin rapidly if your coin that you bought has down the price.

There is nothing without risks to grow your bitcoin, at least trading is safer than gambling or investing in a cloudmining site or even in a doubling ponzi sites.
If you think that trading is not safe so what is the safe way to grow bitcoin?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:02:06 PM

Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!

signature campaigns is a good and safe way to earn bitcoins you should keep it this way, as  i think that it is most safe way to earn bitcoins but it needs some work too and time

other very safe way is just to simply keep your bitcoins in your wallet, as price of bitcoin will rise in future, so you will have more and more money after each price rise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:21:15 PM

if you've got btc now and you want it to grow you have to invest it through trading or to any means of what makes you comfortable to manage or handle.  Smiley

In my point of view put bitcoin in trading is not safe ways but it is have so many risk to loses big amount of bitcoin rapidly if your coin that you bought has down the price.

yes i see your point.  the risks is always a part of any investments, avoiding risks to happen is to take precautionary measures in growing bitcoins.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:38:21 PM

Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Thanks!

signature campaigns is a good and safe way to earn bitcoins you should keep it this way, as  i think that it is most safe way to earn bitcoins but it needs some work too and time

other very safe way is just to simply keep your bitcoins in your wallet, as price of bitcoin will rise in future, so you will have more and more money after each price rise
He is talking  about how to grow his bitcoin not the find a safeway.. but its help to him to know this safe source where you can get free bitcoin just psoting here in our forum..

For safe way to grow bitcoin is to buy cheap and sell high.. buy cheap bitcoins and sell high when  the price is high.. just like now buy more bitcoin right now and sell it after block halving and wait for the maximum amount for bitcoin i think 800 above after that sell your bitcoins and buy bitcoins again when the price is below 800...

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:53:30 PM

Yes there are a couple if methods and Indeed one if them is by just investing in the bitcoin itself.
Another way is of course the campaigns that are pretty profitable and easy without risks.

Sure thing is the signature campaign have the easiest way of growing your bitcoins. But if you are not contended with it there are lots of ways.
And yes, investing is one way. And into trading is one way of investment.
Fast return of investment if you are timing to the good price to sell your coins.

Campaigns are simply is just the best method you can pick out from them all because it does not have any risks.
You can learn from it and it can be very profitable!
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:11:55 PM

Thanks!
that's not bad earning,and good for start to collect bitcoin to wait until price increase,0.0052 per day its mean 0.0364 each week,and 0.01456 per month,why are you still think that was bad amount?i think people want to reach that amount,i suggest you too keep focus on what you do,and take a chance on better bitcoin price.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
The Arcitect

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:15:04 PM

I am starting to look into mining. Genesis mining looks promising even if it is cloud mining but it is with an reputable exchange. So they can essentially run off with your coins can they now  Undecided

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:48:40 PM

The only safe way I know is by just doing signature campaigns, I do not know any other method to gain them easily and without risks.
Signature campaigns are 100% risk free.
Bitcoinbee

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:54:24 PM

The only safe way I know is by just doing signature campaigns, I do not know any other method to gain them easily and without risks.

yes the signature campaign is safer than any other.  But it's the bitcoin that he wants to grow so probably he is still picking his choice on in finding a way of what to do to have his bitcoins grow.

Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:24:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476465.0

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:17:49 AM

yes the signature campaign is safer than any other.  But it's the bitcoin that he wants to grow so probably he is still picking his choice on in finding a way of what to do to have his bitcoins grow.
Campaigns is the best method to gain bitcoins free and without any risks, I honestly do not know another method that is safer and better.
medevlo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:42:08 AM

Thanks!
Keep on collecting those coins and slowly start doing trading in yobit ! its fun + is a good opportunity to grow your bit-coins easily Cheesy
but Its always to be away from stuffs like dice and gambling !
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 08:14:00 AM

Thanks!
Keep on collecting those coins and slowly start doing trading in yobit ! its fun + is a good opportunity to grow your bit-coins easily Cheesy
but Its always to be away from stuffs like dice and gambling !

How much time do you spend for 0.0052 per day?

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:51:16 AM

Well that's true signature campaign is the only safe way I also know to grow your bitcoins. But, you can also consider the faucets if you have so many referrals that are active with faucets and they are using your referral link that is also safe.
Bitcoinbee

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:48:01 PM

yes the signature campaign is safer than any other.  But it's the bitcoin that he wants to grow so probably he is still picking his choice on in finding a way of what to do to have his bitcoins grow.
Campaigns is the best method to gain bitcoins free and without any risks, I honestly do not know another method that is safer and better.

yes but the guy wants to know for a safe way to grow bitcoins.  

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 04:48:56 PM

Safe way to earn bitcoi is joining signature campaign in bitcointalk. Many bitcoin user here thats their way to earn safe and for me also because in other ways you need to think about or you need to visit always your coin when in trading, In investment you need to check aays the hyip sites if they payed you everyday. And in gambling you need to risk more money to earn. Not like here you just post and earn .
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:24:24 PM

There are a couple of way to grow them but I think one of the best is by just using the campaigns to gain bitcoins.
Its easy and also safe without any risks.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:47:44 AM

There are a couple of way to grow them but I think one of the best is by just using the campaigns to gain bitcoins.
I agree, but it still depends on the preference of an individual, in he wants a good amount of bitcoins then it cannot be get through signature campaign as need to exert more effort and time to do it. Investment is the answer and to stay safe you invest your earnings in signature campaign.
Bitcoinbee

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:08:23 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 11:20:57 AM by Bitcoinbee

considering that you already have btc and you want that to grow or make profit.  Investment would be just what you needed.  You can invest in any way you like as long as you can manage it well and making it sure that you are certainly making profits out of the capital you invested.  Don't just believe in everything you have red in the forum you have to make your own strategy studying and comparing it with successful trades done by traders here.  Always have it in mind that in order for something to grow you have to do something with it for it to grow.  Accumulating and keeping btc is also one way of growing your btc, the difference between keeping and investing is the rate and time of growing your btc.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:49:05 PM

Signature campaign is obviously one of the most safest ways to earn bitcoins, but it is not really so fast, maybe someone should do more things along with signature campaigning.
Trading can be good if someone is interested and ready to learn about it, he can really do it, it isnt so hard if someone works on it for sometime, anyone can learn if how to trade by a little hard work and a lot of interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: