Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ?  (Read 126001 times)
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:56:20 AM

According to me You can Do Bitcoin Trading For Growing your Bitcoins Or You can Try Out Buying/Selling Digital Goods For Making a Decent Profits.
But Be Careful in Trading Because A Little Risk is also Involved in it. I personally Using the above Both Methods to Growing My Bitcoins....
Hmm trading is what everyone recommends when there comes the talk about earning or growing bitcoins but its not that easy as you say and not safe probably until you don't get good knowledge about market and stock fame so its better to get experienced with little amount at first and you will be good to get with it Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:08:08 AM

According to me You can Do Bitcoin Trading For Growing your Bitcoins Or You can Try Out Buying/Selling Digital Goods For Making a Decent Profits.
But Be Careful in Trading Because A Little Risk is also Involved in it. I personally Using the above Both Methods to Growing My Bitcoins....

Maybe everyone doesnt have digital goods to be sold to the community but trading can be done by anyone having a capital, because if you have the capital you can always learn the ways of doing it from google or even from this forum, all you need is the interest in it and you will not take long to learn.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:03:07 PM

Try to learn game programming with php.it is good earning source.btc game has a very bright future.
Lombard

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:53:51 AM

Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!

you can do same thing that i did, bitcoin trading. when their price is very large just sell them, and when their price will be small, buy as much as you can, and just repeat this

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:50:03 AM

i recommend to you just stick on signature campaign and you can
earn without a risk goodluck growing your bitcoins

Can you earn big money or btc on sticking only in signature campaign? The answer is NO so its better really to find another ways to earn more btc, sig campaign is not bad to earn btc and that can give as capital money to be used in our online venture like tradings or any form of invest but we must do our best and be wiser more where we putting our money since all of investment either tradings are risky enough way to earn money.
Signature campaign is just a way to express our support here in the bitcoin community, having a healthy discussion while we are paid. Apparently, the payment is not that big so we cannot use that as our investment if we long for a good future by making an investment, we also need to spend our personal money to raise a considerable amount to start if we are really that serious.

We can use the funds that we collected in sig campaigns to the other form of investment outside and example of that is our payments in LIR we can do trades repeatedly and i earn really by this doing it, and i try to find another good oppurtunity aside from sig campaign because it cannot get me much money although it is a big help on my tradings but cannot sustain for a living.

Mastsetad

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:10:58 PM

Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Thanks!

you can do same thing that i did, bitcoin trading. when their price is very large just sell them, and when their price will be small, buy as much as you can, and just repeat this

That is called trading, which is one of the best ways of growing your money if you know how it has to be done, because if you don't know about it it can cause you a loss of your capital, so trade with care and enjoy the profits you will earn through it.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 07:02:24 AM

Thanks!

That is called trading, which is one of the best ways of growing your money if you know how it has to be done, because if you don't know about it it can cause you a loss of your capital, so trade with care and enjoy the profits you will earn through it.

you better take advantage a little bit, because if too long storing bitcoin fear prices will be getting down
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:38:22 AM

Thanks!

If you say trading its not easy as it sounds since you would need some knowledge before you rush into it and believing  that it would make you a decent amount of money since theres still a risk on losing you money, you cant just say to buy low price coins intantly since you need an observation what would be the potential of that coin that you decided to buy, not all low price coins have the potential to rise some just dump  directly and just wasting you money.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:52:20 PM

Thanks!

yes im doing the same thing bro Cheesy but before you enter into trading, make sure that you have enough knowledge about it. enough knowledge about the trading site you are going to invest your bitcoin and also enough knowledge about the coin that you will purchase for trading because there are also what we called "shitcoins".
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:20:28 PM

Thanks!

yes im doing the same thing bro Cheesy but before you enter into trading, make sure that you have enough knowledge about it. enough knowledge about the trading site you are going to invest your bitcoin and also enough knowledge about the coin that you will purchase for trading because there are also what we called "shitcoins".

There are a lot of shit coins these days, someone should not just see if how fast they are growing because they wont stay for long so if you invest in them and then they disappear and you will lose all your money, that is why you need to be very careful in trading these days.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:49:50 PM

Thanks!

you better take advantage a little bit, because if too long storing bitcoin fear prices will be getting down

Trading is quiet risky bros, I would like to say best and safe way I know is by signature campaigns, they are risk free and also have some nice things like that they can be done in your spare time and you learn from them because you are reading about the bitcoin mostly.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:00:11 PM

Thanks!

Trading is quiet risky bros, I would like to say best and safe way I know is by signature campaigns, they are risk free and also have some nice things like that they can be done in your spare time and you learn from them because you are reading about the bitcoin mostly.

Yeah your right that trading is risky but its not the same as gambling that you may lose instantly without getting recover few coins or sell some coins to receive in bitcoin.. unlike you gamble you can get any there..
Signature campaign is one of the safe way.. but its not a part of growing bitcoin its like earning bitcoin by posting..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:19:11 PM

Thanks!

Yeah your right that trading is risky but its not the same as gambling that you may lose instantly without getting recover few coins or sell some coins to receive in bitcoin.. unlike you gamble you can get any there..
Signature campaign is one of the safe way.. but its not a part of growing bitcoin its like earning bitcoin by posting..
Signature campaign is the safe way to earn bitcoin. It is risk free. If you posses more skills and well experienced in monitoring the price changes then you can trade, even though it is risk it can be a good way to grow your coins than gambling.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:07:06 PM

Thanks!

There are a lot of shit coins these days, someone should not just see if how fast they are growing because they wont stay for long so if you invest in them and then they disappear and you will lose all your money, that is why you need to be very careful in trading these days.
But why should we hold brand new coins even if they are growing?
we should sell them after some days when we see that the coin grown up a bit and now we are in profits.

There is no need to hold a brand new coin for long term. For long term holding only prefer to hold bitcoins and old the other crypto currencies which are in ther market for years like litecoin, dogecoin.
The new coins are good for double your money but don't be so gready and wait more and more for profits.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 08:41:59 PM

Thanks!

But why should we hold brand new coins even if they are growing?
we should sell them after some days when we see that the coin grown up a bit and now we are in profits.

There is no need to hold a brand new coin for long term. For long term holding only prefer to hold bitcoins and old the other crypto currencies which are in ther market for years like litecoin, dogecoin.
The new coins are good for double your money but don't be so gready and wait more and more for profits.

Honestly newcoin for me not works well..almost all old legit coin is good to choose to hold and save because you already know about those altcoin like litecoin dogecoin and monero those altcoin are well known altcoin its not risky to invest in those altcoin than invest your money in new coins that you didn't know if this altcoin will stay long..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:47:20 PM

Thanks!

Yeah, I can say that joining signature campaigns is the safest way to grow your bitcoins. It do not need capital. All you need to do i that post and they will pay you. Then you can invest those earnings from trading sites so you can grow your bitcoins more. But, beware to those shitty coins that just disappear and will just take your BTC. Make sure before you enter trading, you have knowledge to it and has a good strategy.
elyas772

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:50:05 AM

for me the safer way to growing our btcoin is building ethereum mining rig, the rate of ethereum is very interesting to me, also i can earn consistent profit each month with mining.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:23:38 AM

for me the safer way to growing our btcoin is building ethereum mining rig, the rate of ethereum is very interesting to me, also i can earn consistent profit each month with mining.

Good thing to know that you are earning consistent with mining ethereum. But I don't know if it is going to need big capital just like mining with bitcoin because I'm not into it. i think your suggestion is a good one and a safe way to grow bitcoins, once you have enough ethereum then you are just going to sell it with bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 07:16:35 AM

Thats a good idea since if you have your very own mining hardwares and mine altcoin well you can totally earn money with it, and you've got a wiser choice for selecting ethereum because you can actually accumulate some profits for this coin, and selecting bitcoins to mine well be a wrong move since we know that difficulty were even more higher when every halving year happens, but sad to say not all people can afford to buy their own rigs so they are settle to gamble on those scam hyips site wich is so risky.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:08:41 PM

This won't be the same always, especially if the prices go up, that would make it even harder to realize as more miners will jump in making mining even less profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: