Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ?  (Read 126001 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:20:43 AM

The safe way is to hold your bitcoin in a long time and do not make investment in other method, but if you do not like to wait for a long time i think there is no safe way to do that because investments had always risks included you only thing to do is to lessen the risks by doing multiple investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:23:03 AM

The safe way is to hold your bitcoin in a long time and do not make investment in other method, but if you do not like to wait for a long time i think there is no safe way to do that because investments had always risks included you only thing to do is to lessen the risks by doing multiple investments.
Exacthly this, bitcoin is unique because with hodl u can gain value.
Only safe investment out there, even this have some risk (bitcoin failing) but very little one.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:24:29 AM

Nothing safer than that I guess, that is the best way of investment as you do not need to monitor your investment pretty often as long as you believe that in the future bitcoin will be more successful so you investment will also grow, trust is the main key here and support the community.
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:29:32 AM

all investment nothing without risk
all investment still get risk

if you want investment low risk you can try lending in poloniex or bitfinex
or you can lending in bitcointalkforum in section lending
Universat

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:22:32 AM

Only safe investment out there, even this have some risk (bitcoin failing) but very little one.
yes i also agree with you , it is a fat that all kind of investments are risky but the only safe way of investment i think is to invest in bitcoin, here is you can get a good amount of money only by holding it.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:28:31 AM

yes i also agree with you , it is a fat that all kind of investments are risky but the only safe way of investment i think is to invest in bitcoin, here is you can get a good amount of money only by holding it.

Bitcoin is not at all an safe investment, in fact there is a big risk of investing in it as its future is unpredictable and it can disappear at any point of time.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:05:24 AM

Bitcoin is not at all an safe investment, in fact there is a big risk of investing in it as its future is unpredictable and it can disappear at any point of time.

This  very correct even  not on  bitcoin itself  , all of  investments do have risk on lossing  your money because there are no ways that  could  possibly able to grow your bitcoin without  any risk  involve . Its impossible to happen  if oyu want to grow your bitcoin then you should make a risk  in able to grow it.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:09:08 AM

This  very correct even  not on  bitcoin itself  , all of  investments do have risk on lossing  your money because there are no ways that  could  possibly able to grow your bitcoin without  any risk  involve . Its impossible to happen  if oyu want to grow your bitcoin then you should make a risk  in able to grow it.

Yes we cannot see any safe way to grow them, everyone has its own risk and if you can afford to take risk then results can be in your favor if you choose smart way to grow them.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:11:26 AM

If you want less risk you can go for trading site like c-cex.com and yobit.net. Just learn how to trade altcoins just buy low and sell high so that you will get profit. It is easy very because there is so many groups in fb that tell what trending alt coins so you should follow for you to get profit. Join also to their group chat.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:14:30 AM

Cowardice will take you nowhere. It will still be better if you will have courage and face the risk. Safe ways will just take you more time. A lot of time of waiting and you will just get bored anyway after all the waiting.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:33:01 AM

If you want less risk you can go for trading site like c-cex.com and yobit.net. Just learn how to trade altcoins just buy low and sell high so that you will get profit. It is easy very because there is so many groups in fb that tell what trending alt coins so you should follow for you to get profit. Join also to their group chat.

Its not easy to trade altcoin and there is a big risk in it and if you are depending on others advice to trade them then it will bring more risk for you, invest only if you hold sound knowledge of it.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:33:29 AM

I don't think there's a safe way to grow your Bitcoins at all. Even coins that promise a really good outcome in the future goes to waste or becomes a scam coin. If there's a safe way to grow your bitcoins, then people would just do that method repeatedly until they become a multimillionaire. A lot of people are looking for safe ways to grow their Bitcoins that's why HYIP sites and other scam sites use that as a promotion to attract inexperienced investors.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:56:56 AM

I don't think there's a safe way to grow your Bitcoins at all. Even coins that promise a really good outcome in the future goes to waste or becomes a scam coin. If there's a safe way to grow your bitcoins, then people would just do that method repeatedly until they become a multimillionaire. A lot of people are looking for safe ways to grow their Bitcoins that's why HYIP sites and other scam sites use that as a promotion to attract inexperienced investors.

Yes there is no safe way to grow bitcoins at a moment and those who promises you to give best returns in quick time will surely cheat you and scam you in long run which will bring loss for you.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:03:36 AM

Yes there is no safe way to grow bitcoins at a moment and those who promises you to give best returns in quick time will surely cheat you and scam you in long run which will bring loss for you.

Yes in cyberworld in order to get you need to the principles of some growing bitcoins like investment, trading and gambling. In investment it will scam in the long run so invest as early as it does to be able to get profit. In trading you need to know the principles of trading buy low and sell high only just to be ckear to you. And gambling you need luck in order win or else you lost.
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:05:07 AM

there is no way on earth to make profit in something without taking risks. so you are asking for something impossible. bitcoin is just like any other currency, it won't grow without taking risk
ashiqdey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:07:54 AM

yes you can grow your bitcoin with trading along with other cryptocurrency there is lot of opportunity to make huge huge really huge opportunity to make money out of trading. other than trading you can hold you bitcoin for price rise and then you can sell and make profit.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:09:16 AM

You cannot grow your bitcoins safely. All the tasks that you are required to do in order to increase the number of your coins consists of risks of losing all of your coins. Trading,Gambling,Mining and Investing both have high risks.

The only safe way to grow your bitcoins is save them over time by not using them, and after a few years they will be worth much more than they are right now.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:09:24 AM

there is no way on earth to make profit in something without taking risks. so you are asking for something impossible. bitcoin is just like any other currency, it won't grow without taking risk
Yeah right, everything always has risks. but I think it could be a small risk if you understand what you're working on, such as having knowledge or good strategy because it can minimize the risk.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:11:12 AM

Exactly,  higher rewards will come only if you take higher risks and I think sometimes risk should be take in order to make quick and huge profits and I believe that trading is much better option to grow your coins.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:12:10 AM

Simply holding it in your wallet is a safe way to grow bitcoins. It is like a stock in a portfolio, You do not buy or sell anything you don't add or remove anything, It really grows when you just hold it in your wallet and convert it to Fiat when its Dollar Value rise. But the down side of it is it is really slow because the bitcoin's price action are volatile but not Volatile enough that it can gor to the 800$ range.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: