Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ?  (Read 126001 times)
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:50:32 PM

There are allot of ways to grow your bitcoins and not only bad ways but there are allot of safe ways to grow them only not to store them so store them on your local not online wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:13:44 PM

There are so many people who could help you with growing your own bitcoins but you need atleast by buying some keep trading you will make allot of profit and that is what you want dont you?
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:22:24 PM

There are so many people who could help you with growing your own bitcoins but you need atleast by buying some keep trading you will make allot of profit and that is what you want dont you?

Trading would not be good if you ask me, I think that signature campaigns are way better and also a lot safer than doing trading, trading has too many risks if you are asking me.
Its better to just doing the safe methods.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 06:58:41 PM

Trading would not be good if you ask me, I think that signature campaigns are way better and also a lot safer than doing trading, trading has too many risks if you are asking me.
Your right but honestly its not enough to stay in signature campaign if you have a good study and understand in trading you can make a good profit..
Because i already experience that thing that i am making a profit in trading i am making 25% for every bought altcoin but depends what altcoin i hold for a long time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:48:27 AM

There are allot of ways to grow your bitcoins and not only bad ways but there are allot of safe ways to grow them only not to store them so store them on your local not online wallet.

Well regardless of where you are going to store your bitcoins for sure you are still going to get good profit with it. And the security of online wallets are really high so I don't think you are going to have problems with it. Holding for me is the most secured and safe way of growing your bitcoins, you are just going to wait for the price increase as you don't have to do anything with your bitcoins while on your wallet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:28:37 AM

Your right but honestly its not enough to stay in signature campaign if you have a good study and understand in trading you can make a good profit..
Because i already experience that thing that i am making a profit in trading i am making 25% for every bought altcoin but depends what altcoin i hold for a long time.

Well signature campaigns are not going to stay forever so that you must already have to find some other ways in able to get some good profit. Because the reality that they are going to have time to stop there campaign. So as early as today, you can try to do trading because that is going to give you profit in the end if you have enough knowledge about it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:32:41 PM

I think there is no absolute way of growing bitcoin safely.  All investment and ventures have risk of not meeting the goal intended.  Though there maybe team that will plan or make strategy on how to minimize the risk, it will never be reduce to zero risk.  But if you are really into growin your bitcoin there is some safer way with  minimal risk to grow your bitcoin, and that is venturing it to a business category where you are most familiar with.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:47:55 PM

I think there is no absolute way of growing bitcoin safely.  All investment and ventures have risk of not meeting the goal intended.  Though there maybe team that will plan or make strategy on how to minimize the risk, it will never be reduce to zero risk.  But if you are really into growin your bitcoin there is some safer way with  minimal risk to grow your bitcoin, and that is venturing it to a business category where you are most familiar with.

offering skill like on progaramming, website development, freelance job those are some safe way to make profit on bitcoin however those suggestion requires experience and knowledge.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:26:30 PM

Stay away from sites that claim to give you high yield within few days they are scammers and doublers and cloud mining sites. All MLM pyramids are ponzi schemes - take my word for it. Try earning via signature campaigns, faucets, ptc if you have free time. Otherwise if you are desperate to get bitcoin buy some.

I agree...stay away...chose free investment systems...having prooved that they pay out.

Yeah I agree that those who want to invest they must not really get engaged with those type of scamming investments. What do you mean by free investment systems? I don't think that there is something that so called free investment. Because all investments are going to need capital in able to start with it.

You are right.
it is why I have asked real cash to start the investment...
Then I stoped asking investment...
and now all "historic" investors have been cashedback with profit.
Now the system is running and males profit and all is free...
Just re-investing earned satoshi is possible.

I call it free because you have not to pay something to invest...and you can cashback your investment in almost the same speed that you have invest it for free...
to be short:
you invest for free..;you are paid out...and if you believe that you are paid to much and to early out...you can reinvest it...
all is market regulated for free...you can only earn so long the system (the site) makes profit...
The day the profit stps...you have of course the possibility to sell your shares and so you will get back your investment for real satoshi.
I repeat it...it is no "utopy",since the system is running it makes profit and it is proven that every one has got profit or will make profit what ever will happen.

It is hard for common people to understand this because almost all people are used to be scammed...

Perhaps in 2 or 5 or 10 years people will have understood...then it will to late to make so much profit because in market regulated econnomy the big profit is allways for foreseeor...(if this word exists...but you see what i want say)

Almost 1 year ago...Some people have trust me by investing real little satoshi...now they have made profit,have investment back and have even till investment pending...what ever will happen they are in profit...
They keep up of course investing for free daily ... this shows us that they continue to trust winspiral...

You are saying people had invested pennies into your system and were able to roi after 1 year, thats for sure something you need to do better, if you could proof people had invested 0,04 or bigger ammounts and had roi after 1 year well it could be something good to give a try.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:18:22 AM

offering skill like on progaramming, website development, freelance job those are some safe way to make profit on bitcoin however those suggestion requires experience and knowledge.

Well this is going to be a good way to grow your bitcoins. But if you are going to say that you want to grow your bitcoins safely.

There is really no way to make your bitcoins grow safely, the risk is always there if you want to increase your bitcoins with investments.

Because investments are always going to be risky.

Vires in Numeris
bhadz

Activity: 2408

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 04:53:25 AM

This is going to be a good way to grow your bitcoins by offering this kind of services but if you are going to talk about growing. It means that you are going to do something like investing to make your bitcoins grow. And I would say this is going to be the job of trading as this is the most trusted way of getting good profit with it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:28:31 AM

This is going to be a good way to grow your bitcoins by offering this kind of services but if you are going to talk about growing. It means that you are going to do something like investing to make your bitcoins grow. And I would say this is going to be the job of trading as this is the most trusted way of getting good profit with it.

Those programming skills and other technical things would really give you decent amount of bitcoin but  you cant  grow it since it acts as a salary, being able to grow is somewhat you invest and it gradually grows because  of profits. Just like what you said you could achieve it on  doing trading.

DuckKeeper

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:31:45 AM

The safe way to grow your bitcoins is by doing signature campaigns, its already said a lot of times but its for sure the safest way you can pick.
The only thing you are investing is spare time so that is pretty nice if you ask me.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:21:03 PM

My recommendation for you is to continue the same way. It is my strategy for making bitcoins. My ammount is rising everyday and it is very nice, especially when I see the price for bitcoin is rising as well. As well this method is the most safe. you can't loose all your money as with gambling or trading. So keep goin'!
Piltover

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:02:32 PM

The safe way to grow your bitcoins is by doing signature campaigns, its already said a lot of times but its for sure the safest way you can pick.
The only thing you are investing is spare time so that is pretty nice if you ask me.

Campaigns are the best without any doubts, I really think that campaigns are good and profitable.
So long you are doing a good campaign and you have a good rank you can make good profit, plus I also learned a lot by doing this back in the days.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Campaigns are the best without any doubts, I really think that campaigns are good and profitable.
So long you are doing a good campaign and you have a good rank you can make good profit, plus I also learned a lot by doing this back in the days.

i agree campaign is the better way to grow your bitcoin, just work for it and you get bitcoin in return.  another way is by investing in casinos they said it is profitable, Dont invest in HYIPS and ponzi.  Try to learn trading too because unlimited earning is waiting for you in that area.  Just ignore or consider trollbox at your advantage.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

Campaign is not a way to grow your bitcoin but it is a way to earn bitcoin. To earn and to grow has different meaning, hasn't it? To grow is something that you have bitcoin already then you want to make it bigger by doing something like trading or invest or gambling.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
passwordnow

Activity: 2926
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:33:57 AM

I believe that signature campaign is one of a good way to grow your bitcoins but still you are just going to add some up of bitcoins. And you are going to depend to your rates their and you are going to have no chance of getting good profit from it. Especially if you are going to be in low rank you are not going to get good profit with it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:45:05 AM

I believe that signature campaign is one of a good way to grow your bitcoins but still you are just going to add some up of bitcoins. And you are going to depend to your rates their and you are going to have no chance of getting good profit from it. Especially if you are going to be in low rank you are not going to get good profit with it.
No man , OP wants to grow his bitcoin . He is already in signature campaign (and he is inactive).
Doing signature campaign just add your balances not growing your bitcoin , i think invest is the only way to grow your bitcoin (and once again we don't talk about HYIP or Ponzi) , invest in trading or good ICO is more profitable to grow your bitcoin.
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:04:17 AM

No man , OP wants to grow his bitcoin . He is already in signature campaign (and he is inactive).
Doing signature campaign just add your balances not growing your bitcoin , i think invest is the only way to grow your bitcoin (and once again we don't talk about HYIP or Ponzi) , invest in trading or good ICO is more profitable to grow your bitcoin.

I agree that investing is the only way to grow your bitcoins. But op wants to safe grow it and I can only think of one way to safe grow your bitcoins by just holding it. And I've been doing this because I am holding bitcoins for a long time and I do believe that I will going to get good profit with it if I will going to keep on holding bitcoins.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: