Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ?  (Read 126001 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:50:41 PM

If you want a safe way if earning bitcoins just don't participate in investment and gambling cause these two has a high risk of losing your coins. I suggest that you should try trading but it requires some skills and knowledge so do some studying first.
Yeah study is needed we have trading section here and i forgot the thread which is he made it for newbies how to trade that you can help you how to grow your bitcoins.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:52:54 PM

today i was thinking about a dream where i have accidently managed to get 100btc by hacking a faucet(i know its totally dump idea) then i started thinking how can i grow it so i tried for gambling and trading.i found out that trading is better than gambling

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:55:40 PM

The best way is to be paid for your work in Bitcoin Smiley
Learn some skills like programming, find offers and work for Bitcoin!
Other ways to earn Bitcoin, like trading or gambling, are very risky and I don't recommend.
You also have some free ways to learn Bitcoin as faucets, signature campaigns etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:56:13 PM

today i was thinking about a dream where i have accidently managed to get 100btc by hacking a faucet(i know its totally dump idea) then i started thinking how can i grow it so i tried for gambling and trading.i found out that trading is better than gambling

Trading is always better then gambling as it involves less risk and if you can study the market well then you can grow your coins on regular basis which is never possible with gambling.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 04:58:45 PM

If you want a safe way if earning bitcoins just don't participate in investment and gambling cause these two has a high risk of losing your coins. I suggest that you should try trading but it requires some skills and knowledge so do some studying first.
Yeah study is needed we have trading section here and i forgot the thread which is he made it for newbies how to trade that you can help you how to grow your bitcoins.
but trading is also a farm of investment. then how you can say do not invest if you think trading is a good way to increase bitcoin?
do you think trading is possible with free ways?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:21:51 PM

but trading is also a farm of investment. then how you can say do not invest if you think trading is a good way to increase bitcoin?

You can never trade for free, you always need to put capital to start trading, and what the other guy is saying is that thread will teach you step by step how to start trading especially for newbies.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:34:07 PM

You can never trade for free, you always need to put capital to start trading, and what the other guy is saying is that thread will teach you step by step how to start trading especially for newbies.
we can't deny that the trade requires a capital and you are right even though we buy a book on the trade there we only learn how to trade, beyond that we will learn from the experience that we get in the trade.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:39:10 PM

we can't deny that the trade requires a capital and you are right even though we buy a book on the trade there we only learn how to trade, beyond that we will learn from the experience that we get in the trade.
Experience is much better than you are just reading some ways how to trade.. just like my experience before i lose some bitcoin for study purposes until i discover how to trade.. and learn gradually until i know how to do some ways that you sure you can make a good profit..
So in the first time you just losing some amount and learn and until you can make your own strategy to make a good profit..
just like bitcoin/usd and you can make a good profit there just set 10% increase margin and set another 15% increase margin and for buy walls just reverse it from the present price.. i am sure you can make a good profit..
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:49:16 PM

The only real safe way I know is by doing signature campaigns because it does not has risks and you can sign up for one easily if you are having a good rank and a good campaign you can make some nice bitcoin amounts too!
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:03:09 AM

The only real safe way I know is by doing signature campaigns because it does not has risks and you can sign up for one easily if you are having a good rank and a good campaign you can make some nice bitcoin amounts too!

Yes and it is the safest way to earn bitcoin and if  you work on it continuously then it will also grow the level of coins in your wallet which can be used for trading in future to grow them even higher.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:05:58 AM

Perhaps most of all safe, is to work on specific investment projects that will give interest on your bitcoin, but it's a slow process, although it is more reliable as opposed to gambling.
Not all arw safe to grow bitcoin you need to find specific way and idea on how you gonna do it because you need to have an idea to grow that and risking bitcoin to earn is part of bitcoin where you could lose and you could earn in that two
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:15:34 AM

Well of course. In some ways you can earn more money by gambling, but in most cases, you lose a lot of money if you gamble. Trading and posting on this forum are the two best ways for me.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:42:43 AM

Well of course. In some ways you can earn more money by gambling, but in most cases, you lose a lot of money if you gamble. Trading and posting on this forum are the two best ways for me.

Same here you can try your luck sometimes on gambling but you cannot depend only on it every time to grow your bitcoins as that is simply impossible, safest and easiest way is to choose signature campaign.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:46:03 AM

Perhaps most of all safe, is to work on specific investment projects that will give interest on your bitcoin, but it's a slow process, although it is more reliable as opposed to gambling.
Not all arw safe to grow bitcoin you need to find specific way and idea on how you gonna do it because you need to have an idea to grow that and risking bitcoin to earn is part of bitcoin where you could lose and you could earn in that two
A really is there are always a risk in any business. include doing bitcoin trade, but I agree with you about trading is better than gambling. yeah trading without any skill and knowledge about it is just same as gambling. the most secure way to grow our bitcoin is by trade with a skill.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

vavan1974muz

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:00:08 AM

Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!
I think the safest way is mining bitcoins
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:09:58 AM

Actually, there is no safe way to grow your bitcoin because  ae we all know they all have a risks.
So you better stay on the signature campaign if you don't want to take the risks.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:13:26 AM

Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Thanks!
Yes it is one ,but you need to provide or buy a bitcoin minning hardware to use and a good running desktop computer for you to mine.i know one good brand of bitcoin miner called AZIK .
I don't know how many bitcoins it will mined but it is surely good passive income in one whole day.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:40:50 AM

Thanks!
Yes it is one ,but you need to provide or buy a bitcoin minning hardware to use and a good running desktop computer for you to mine.i know one good brand of bitcoin miner called AZIK .
I don't know how many bitcoins it will mined but it is surely good passive income in one whole day.
I think mining bitcoin now is not that profitable like before. We cannot expect great return as the halving makes the it difficult to mine, in addition the electricity cost is increasing, so I believe only big mining companies can make profit then.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:52:01 AM

Trading is always better then gambling as it involves less risk and if you can study the market well then you can grow your coins on regular basis which is never possible with gambling.

Its maybe always better but I even think they are both the same and they are risky as hell so I recommend you to just do some signature campaigns that cannot hurt you at all..
jamesleeII

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 03:12:25 AM

You can try sports and e-sports betting. Start small bets on teams in favor of winning. Smiley
You can try here Lunarbets.eu
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: