Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208152 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:12:06 AM

So, I'll admit it, I never played DOTA or any of these other games before and don't really know much about them.  I'm more of and oldschool UltimaOnline/DAOC/Warhammer pvp'r.  Just made my first bet on a DOTA match like a true degen blind and watched the match, was cool shit.

lol, same here. after watching the first one i am hooked!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azwccc

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:12:29 AM

Is there a PR plan? More articles? Maybe interview? Advertisement in coinmarketcap? AD time purchase at Daily Decrypt?

Any possible way for more explosion is what we need.

Any idea, suggestions? Exchanges will add GBT, they can smell.

Bitrated user: azwccc.
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:12:47 AM

So, I'll admit it, I never played DOTA or any of these other games before and don't really know much about them.  I'm more of and oldschool UltimaOnline/DAOC/Warhammer pvp'r.  Just made my first bet on a DOTA match like a true degen blind and watched the match, was cool shit.

"Like a true degen" Made me laugh so hard I think i ruptured something inside. Did you win or lose?
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:17:12 AM

Is there a PR plan? More articles? Maybe interview? Advertisement in coinmarketcap? AD time purchase at Daily Decrypt?

Their main focus right now seems to be the site ui, but there is a discord channel that you can drop by and leave suggestions/ideas/questions in.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:20:46 AM

Their main focus right now seems to be the site ui, but there is a discord channel that you can drop by and leave suggestions/ideas/questions in.

right here its just like slack. https://discordapp.com/invite/0wRLI5uAyHxScJBD
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:22:19 AM

GameBet [GBT] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/GBT/BTC
GameBet Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/GBT

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/GBT/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/GBT[/img][/url]

Donate GBT coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about GBT update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/GBT

Finally. Luck to all!
neolinkhati
Legendary

Premium

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:23:43 AM

When you start the distribution of dividends? Anybody know?
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:35:44 AM

The sites revenue has been steadily increasing day by day, good days ahead for us and the Devs thats for sure.

I would really like to see this coin listed on coinmarketcap as it is free advertisement, does someone know how to do this?
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:47:34 AM

The sites revenue has been steadily increasing day by day, good days ahead for us and the Devs thats for sure.

I would really like to see this coin listed on coinmarketcap as it is free advertisement, does someone know how to do this?

Scroll all the way down to the bottom on coinmarketcap.com and click  "Request form" and fill that out.
neolinkhati
Legendary

Premium

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:47:59 AM

Hey guys.
Do not panic, do not sell below 3000 satoshi this is crazy. ideal sales would be minimal 10k satoshi.
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:50:47 AM

almost 2 btc in volume already on yobit.
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:56:51 AM

Not sure why anyone is selling this low (they could have gotten more on alcurex the last few days), but at least it's good for distribution.  And distribution is good for the coin.
CoinHopper

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:03:10 AM

Not sure why anyone is selling this low (they could have gotten more on alcurex the last few days), but at least it's good for distribution.  And distribution is good for the coin.

its still trading at about 2 times the ico. I dont think it will go much lower.
Relaxedsense

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:47:05 AM

Scroll all the way down to the bottom on coinmarketcap.com and click  "Request form" and fill that out.

Alright, done. Might be best of more people fill out the request form. I guess the very best thing would be for the devs to fill in the request form, whenever they have the time to do it.
devking

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:56:41 AM

Alright, done. Might be best of more people fill out the request form. I guess the very best thing would be for the devs to fill in the request form, whenever they have the time to do it.

Done, form submitted

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:57:37 AM

Hey guys, here with a quick update on what's been going on in the last day or so.

Trading has opened up on Yobit and we also were added on Nova Exchange.
Yobit: https://yobit.net/en/trade/GBT/BTC#24H
Nova Exchange: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_GBT/
We're still working on getting added on other exchanges, C-Cex is next on the list. We're currently working on processing all the emails regarding perks and we'll be sending out another email to finalize tier groups as well as rewards in the next 24 hours.

We also need to make a decision and we would like the community's input on it to help decide where we go from here. The issue at hand is when should the first cycle begin (not when the first payout occurs)? If we were to start from now given we're in the 30% bracket, recall that we said after 6 months this would decay down slightly. However, recall we also stated that we do not intend to go all out on marketing until the new UI is fully developed (screenshots coming soon!).

So we bring to you the question: Would you rather the cycle start now, as in today and have the clock start ticking now... or would you prefer to wait until the new UI has been implemented and the marketing starts. If you decide to start the cycle now that won't be a problem but you will be cutting out at least a few weeks of high potential earnings because the betting going on now is not even close to what we expect after the new UI is there and the marketing is underway.

Let us know what you guys think, this is a community driven project and we'd love to have your input.
We'll be reading everyones responses on the forum as well as on Discord: https://discord.gg/0wRLI5uAyHw1dmI9

Daily. When will the next discord session with the devs take place?
The next Discord session will be on Sunday, the 17th. This session will be a little late at 9pm PST. We are currently in the process of working out a rotating schedule for our European/Asian and Western investors. You're more than welcome to visit us on Discord at anytime as I as well as other project admins pop in time to time.

This is related to our private investors from the Bitshares community prior to GBT. It does not affect GBT holders in any way.

Since this is a staking coin, the following is relevant:

Any amount can stake if 2 conditions are met. The only impact is the time it will take to stake and if the reward is percentage based, the size of the rewards. Firstly you need to have the coins in your wallet for the minimum stake age which in this case is 4 hours, after which your coins becomes eligible for staking. Secondly your coins have to reach at least 1 coin age day. If you have a fraction of a coin it will take a couple of days before you will get 1 coin age day and only then your coins will become mature. This is why some people sometimes notice that although their coins have passed the minimum stake age they still do not show as matured. If someone has 100000 coins of a certain coin as an example, he will have 1 coin age day very quickly, but someone with 0.5 coins will take 2 days.

Once your coins are in your wallet (actually once broadcast on the network) they begin to generate network weight at that address which is a combination of the number of coins in your wallet and the time they have been in your wallet (coin age). Once this becomes "heavy" enough your coins will generate a stake. In the case of GameBet the staking coins (input block) will stay in limbo in stake mode for 250 blocks. They do gain weight while maturing. Someone with a larger amount of coins will reach that point quicker than someone with a small number of coins. When you get a stake, the wallet adds the coins that stake and the stake reward and the total is split onto 2 equal input blocks that gains weight again separately.

The coins in your wallet are stored in blocks and each block of coins will stake on its own. If you have 2 blocks of lets say 10 coins each, when the time comes they will stake separately. This is where coin control enters - if you go to options and display, you can select to show coin control. If you then click on "send" you have the option to select inputs which will display the input blocks your wallet balance consist of. Here you can manage your input block sizes for the optimal block size to stake. There are generally 2 methods that stake rewards are generated each with its own subsections like HPOS, DPOS etc. - firstly there is fixed size per stake (like GameBet) and secondly percentage based. If a coin gives fixed size rewards, your input blocks can be more smaller ones because when they stake you get the same rewards in anyways and all blocks will eventually stake. If a coin gives percentage based rewards, then you must have very small number of large block sizes, in fact, one block of all your coins will be ideal. To change your block size, you go into coin control and select all your little blocks and select OK. Then copy the total coin amount less fees and paste into the amount field. Paste your wallet receiving address in the to field and send. This receiving address can be an address in your wallet which then means you are sending them to yourself. You will then have a large input block consisting of all the small blocks you selected.

If you want to apply this to GameBet, then do not combine your input blocks unless they become really small. If you do move your coins after the 250 block maturity, you will lose the coin age gained during the 250 block waiting period.

Lastly, I would recommend that a good strategy for GameBet would be to prepare your input blocks for staking and maintain them for staking and from time to time take only the small staked blocks to an exchange. Moving coins to an exchange destroys the coin age and resets any weight you have gained. It effectively combines them to an exchange controlled address. Since you have to combine the very small 2.8 blocks in anyways at some point to a little bit larger input block, and if you do need money, take those to the exchange if you have to, or combine and re-stake them if you have a longer term objective.
Thanks for this, we really appreciate you taking the time to thoroughly explain staking to the community.

Re the above email (received approx 8 hours ago), is there/will there be more information re the steam gift cards and the alternative(s), so people can make an informed decision what to do?

Thanks Smiley
Thanks for your inquiry, we have already sent out an email regarding this recently. Please take the time to read and reply to it if necessary.

any exchange soon!? Like Bittrex or Polo

Not poloniex but maybe bittrex soon. GBt is only still a few days old so im sure we will be trading on the smaller exchanges for a while before one of the big ones add us.

Polo is not impossible. If everyone fills out: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
and Gamebet admins email them explaining the coin, etc. and offering to provide liquidity I think we can be on Polo pretty soon.
Thanks for this, we expect all of our community to reach out to Poloniex and fill out this form so we can start trading there. I'll be reminding people in Discord on our Sunday get together but would recommend this link continuously being posted in this thread as a reminder to people.

Are we going to see some ui screen shots this week daily?
Hey, thanks for this question and I'm sure many others are wondering the same. We hope to have something to show you in the upcoming week, but we cannot make any guarantees at this time, but it is coming!

Bittrex have a slack channel and they are going to poll the next coin add but when i have asked Bill about GBT he tell me that if it related to gambling they cant ....

https://bittrex.slack.com/messages/general/

Yea I sent a DM to bill from Trex, he did agree that it didn't fall into their terms for a coin listing...

Bill DID say, they cant add UNLESS the dev does a compliance review then is a possibility
Thank you we appreciate you reaching out to Bill. When things get a little less hectic around here, we'll reach out to Bittrex asap and look to get a compliance review to be listed over there. We really appreciate your support and time reaching out to him.

So, I'll admit it, I never played DOTA or any of these other games before and don't really know much about them.  I'm more of and oldschool UltimaOnline/DAOC/Warhammer pvp'r.  Just made my first bet on a DOTA match like a true degen blind and watched the match, was cool shit.
Thanks for checking us out and we're glad you enjoyed the match. We hope you continue to use our platform and perhaps you may discover other games that are appealing to you in the future Smiley

Of course there is a plan and there will be plenty of advertisement articles, PR, marketing, etc to come. However, our number one priority is getting ourselves a professional user interface. We want to look and feel good for our many future customers. First impressions go along way!

I hope to be back tomorrow to answer more questions and update everyone again.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:01:09 AM

you know what i like to see  Shocked

big 100k orders not staking  Roll Eyes

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Relaxedsense

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:04:26 AM

Hey guys, here with a quick update on what's been going on in the last day or so.

Trading has opened up on Yobit and we also were added on Nova Exchange.
Yobit: https://yobit.net/en/trade/GBT/BTC#24H
Nova Exchange: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_GBT/
We're still working on getting added on other exchanges, C-Cex is next on the list. We're currently working on processing all the emails regarding perks and we'll be sending out another email to finalize tier groups as well as rewards in the next 24 hours.

We also need to make a decision and we would like the community's input on it to help decide where we go from here. The issue at hand is when should the first cycle begin (not when the first payout occurs)? If we were to start from now given we're in the 30% bracket, recall that we said after 6 months this would decay down slightly. However, recall we also stated that we do not intend to go all out on marketing until the new UI is fully developed (screenshots coming soon!).

So we bring to you the question: Would you rather the cycle start now, as in today and have the clock start ticking now... or would you prefer to wait until the new UI has been implemented and the marketing starts. If you decide to start the cycle now that won't be a problem but you will be cutting out at least a few weeks of high potential earnings because the betting going on now is not even close to what we expect after the new UI is there and the marketing is underway.

Let us know what you guys think, this is a community driven project and we'd love to have your input.
We'll be reading everyones responses on the forum as well as on Discord: https://discord.gg/0wRLI5uAyHw1dmI9

Daily. When will the next discord session with the devs take place?
The next Discord session will be on Sunday, the 17th. This session will be a little late at 9pm PST. We are currently in the process of working out a rotating schedule for our European/Asian and Western investors. You're more than welcome to visit us on Discord at anytime as I as well as other project admins pop in time to time.

This is related to our private investors from the Bitshares community prior to GBT. It does not affect GBT holders in any way.

Since this is a staking coin, the following is relevant:

Any amount can stake if 2 conditions are met. The only impact is the time it will take to stake and if the reward is percentage based, the size of the rewards. Firstly you need to have the coins in your wallet for the minimum stake age which in this case is 4 hours, after which your coins becomes eligible for staking. Secondly your coins have to reach at least 1 coin age day. If you have a fraction of a coin it will take a couple of days before you will get 1 coin age day and only then your coins will become mature. This is why some people sometimes notice that although their coins have passed the minimum stake age they still do not show as matured. If someone has 100000 coins of a certain coin as an example, he will have 1 coin age day very quickly, but someone with 0.5 coins will take 2 days.

Once your coins are in your wallet (actually once broadcast on the network) they begin to generate network weight at that address which is a combination of the number of coins in your wallet and the time they have been in your wallet (coin age). Once this becomes "heavy" enough your coins will generate a stake. In the case of GameBet the staking coins (input block) will stay in limbo in stake mode for 250 blocks. They do gain weight while maturing. Someone with a larger amount of coins will reach that point quicker than someone with a small number of coins. When you get a stake, the wallet adds the coins that stake and the stake reward and the total is split onto 2 equal input blocks that gains weight again separately.

The coins in your wallet are stored in blocks and each block of coins will stake on its own. If you have 2 blocks of lets say 10 coins each, when the time comes they will stake separately. This is where coin control enters - if you go to options and display, you can select to show coin control. If you then click on "send" you have the option to select inputs which will display the input blocks your wallet balance consist of. Here you can manage your input block sizes for the optimal block size to stake. There are generally 2 methods that stake rewards are generated each with its own subsections like HPOS, DPOS etc. - firstly there is fixed size per stake (like GameBet) and secondly percentage based. If a coin gives fixed size rewards, your input blocks can be more smaller ones because when they stake you get the same rewards in anyways and all blocks will eventually stake. If a coin gives percentage based rewards, then you must have very small number of large block sizes, in fact, one block of all your coins will be ideal. To change your block size, you go into coin control and select all your little blocks and select OK. Then copy the total coin amount less fees and paste into the amount field. Paste your wallet receiving address in the to field and send. This receiving address can be an address in your wallet which then means you are sending them to yourself. You will then have a large input block consisting of all the small blocks you selected.

If you want to apply this to GameBet, then do not combine your input blocks unless they become really small. If you do move your coins after the 250 block maturity, you will lose the coin age gained during the 250 block waiting period.

Lastly, I would recommend that a good strategy for GameBet would be to prepare your input blocks for staking and maintain them for staking and from time to time take only the small staked blocks to an exchange. Moving coins to an exchange destroys the coin age and resets any weight you have gained. It effectively combines them to an exchange controlled address. Since you have to combine the very small 2.8 blocks in anyways at some point to a little bit larger input block, and if you do need money, take those to the exchange if you have to, or combine and re-stake them if you have a longer term objective.
Thanks for this, we really appreciate you taking the time to thoroughly explain staking to the community.

Re the above email (received approx 8 hours ago), is there/will there be more information re the steam gift cards and the alternative(s), so people can make an informed decision what to do?

Thanks Smiley
Thanks for your inquiry, we have already sent out an email regarding this recently. Please take the time to read and reply to it if necessary.

any exchange soon!? Like Bittrex or Polo

Not poloniex but maybe bittrex soon. GBt is only still a few days old so im sure we will be trading on the smaller exchanges for a while before one of the big ones add us.

Polo is not impossible. If everyone fills out: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
and Gamebet admins email them explaining the coin, etc. and offering to provide liquidity I think we can be on Polo pretty soon.
Thanks for this, we expect all of our community to reach out to Poloniex and fill out this form so we can start trading there. I'll be reminding people in Discord on our Sunday get together but would recommend this link continuously being posted in this thread as a reminder to people.

Are we going to see some ui screen shots this week daily?
Hey, thanks for this question and I'm sure many others are wondering the same. We hope to have something to show you in the upcoming week, but we cannot make any guarantees at this time, but it is coming!

Bittrex have a slack channel and they are going to poll the next coin add but when i have asked Bill about GBT he tell me that if it related to gambling they cant ....

https://bittrex.slack.com/messages/general/

Yea I sent a DM to bill from Trex, he did agree that it didn't fall into their terms for a coin listing...

Bill DID say, they cant add UNLESS the dev does a compliance review then is a possibility
Thank you we appreciate you reaching out to Bill. When things get a little less hectic around here, we'll reach out to Bittrex asap and look to get a compliance review to be listed over there. We really appreciate your support and time reaching out to him.

So, I'll admit it, I never played DOTA or any of these other games before and don't really know much about them.  I'm more of and oldschool UltimaOnline/DAOC/Warhammer pvp'r.  Just made my first bet on a DOTA match like a true degen blind and watched the match, was cool shit.
Thanks for checking us out and we're glad you enjoyed the match. We hope you continue to use our platform and perhaps you may discover other games that are appealing to you in the future Smiley

Of course there is a plan and there will be plenty of advertisement articles, PR, marketing, etc to come. However, our number one priority is getting ourselves a professional user interface. We want to look and feel good for our many future customers. First impressions go along way!

I hope to be back tomorrow to answer more questions and update everyone again.

Great Update again dailymodo, thats what I like to see. With regards to community input about the cycle, maybe its best to implement a poll in this thread? Also, could you be so kind to get us on coinmarketcap?

Cheers
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:20:18 AM

I Vote we WAIT  for new ui and marketing!

CoinHopper

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:22:13 AM

Daily with the spectacular daily update as usual. No surprises there.
I too vote to wait for the ui and the marketing. I want to get every extra dollar I can out of this venture.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: