Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:03:50 PM

Done my lunch and I came back to pools with $0 in them. So many pools with 0 GG. Start betting guys! I wanna take your GG Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:12:43 PM

Done my lunch and I came back to pools with $0 in them. So many pools with 0 GG. Start betting guys! I wanna take your GG Smiley

currently using all my BTC to get more GBT  Wink
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:38:32 PM

Hey guys, here with a small update.

In regards to Bittrex, yes we can confirm the amount of $5,000 was officially quoted to us by Bill (of Bittrex). We will continue to discuss with him about the listing and look to provide the requested information - however we do not have any intentions at this time of paying the $5,000 compliance fee. The community has spoken, and we feel the same on this matter. GameBet does not require exchanges to be functional in its nature - all we require is a working blockchain to ensure we can process rewards when we begin issuing them. Likewise, the value of GBT is heavily influenced from how our project itself is progressing and when we begin issuing rewards not how many exchanges we are listed on. Therefore it is not a huge priority for us right now to be listed on Bittrex, but we will continue dialogue with them.

We also have a small update for you for the UI. We agreed that not enough matches are being displayed, so we have slightly tweaked the design. We intend for 8 matches to be displayed per page. We will look into alternate options rather than having to navigate through the pages such as scrolling down and having it dynamically load into a container. We expect to have a preview for what the chat looks like very soon.

We'll be hosting another chat session on Sunday, 24th on Discord. We will look to disclose the time closer to Sunday as usual. Thanks again for all the support, we've hit 300 followers on Twitter and our goal is to hit 500 followers on Twitter by the end of the month. Remember to follow, retweet and like us and most importantly remember, you guys rock! Smiley

Now back to work for us!

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:45:45 PM

I can't explain why I like to test things for bugs and find loop holes... but yet again I've done it again!

So there are lots of $0 pools right now so I decided what would happen if I bet on both teams? Well here are the results.

I'm the only person betting in these $0 pools. I bet on both teams, so that means i have 100% stake on each team right? If I bet 0.1 on each team, the total pool should be 0.2 right? Following?

But look at the results! It doesn't matter who wins, I'm going to turn that 0.1 on each team into 0.6. Haha! Smiley

I won't say how many games are affected... but you definitely wanna fix that asap guys. xoxo.

Wouldn't people be able to exploit this now that you made it public? It might be that the dev is not online for a few hours. If so then in this case it would have been better to disclose privately and go public after the fix just like responsible security researchers do in real life. Or is this just a cosmetic bug with no impact?
ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:48:09 PM

I can't explain why I like to test things for bugs and find loop holes... but yet again I've done it again!

So there are lots of $0 pools right now so I decided what would happen if I bet on both teams? Well here are the results.

I'm the only person betting in these $0 pools. I bet on both teams, so that means i have 100% stake on each team right? If I bet 0.1 on each team, the total pool should be 0.2 right? Following?

But look at the results! It doesn't matter who wins, I'm going to turn that 0.1 on each team into 0.6. Haha! Smiley

I won't say how many games are affected... but you definitely wanna fix that asap guys. xoxo.

You only bet on tie and one team to win. looks like others are betting against you. I dont see a bug.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
ezview

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:49:33 PM

Hey guys, here with a small update.

In regards to Bittrex, yes we can confirm the amount of $5,000 was officially quoted to us by Bill (of Bittrex). We will continue to discuss with him about the listing and look to provide the requested information - however we do not have any intentions at this time of paying the $5,000 compliance fee. The community has spoken, and we feel the same on this matter. GameBet does not require exchanges to be functional in its nature - all we require is a working blockchain to ensure we can process rewards when we begin issuing them. Likewise, the value of GBT is heavily influenced from how our project itself is progressing and when we begin issuing rewards not how many exchanges we are listed on. Therefore it is not a huge priority for us right now to be listed on Bittrex, but we will continue dialogue with them.

We also have a small update for you for the UI. We agreed that not enough matches are being displayed, so we have slightly tweaked the design. We intend for 8 matches to be displayed per page. We will look into alternate options rather than having to navigate through the pages such as scrolling down and having it dynamically load into a container. We expect to have a preview for what the chat looks like very soon.

We'll be hosting another chat session on Sunday, 24th on Discord. We will look to disclose the time closer to Sunday as usual. Thanks again for all the support, we've hit 300 followers on Twitter and our goal is to hit 500 followers on Twitter by the end of the month. Remember to follow, retweet and like us and most importantly remember, you guys rock! Smiley

Now back to work for us!

UI is looking fantastic. Keep pimping her out and she'll sparkle in no time.

ezview

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:54:23 PM

I wanted to repost the link for the poloniex coin request page.

EVERYONE needs to hit them up and tell them about gbt.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:57:32 PM

This... isn't an exploit, or a bug unless I'm missing something. We allow people to bet on multiple sides since there's no bet canceling. You didn't bet 0.1 on every team, there's a bet on CPH for 0.4 so 0.1+0.1+0.4 = 0.6

I understand the issue you're sort of trying to present but it's not a problem in an environment where more than 1 or 2 people are betting - but if I am misunderstanding something, feel free to reach out to me on Discord. I imagine with the maintenance we did some people have yet to check the site and place bets yet.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:57:43 PM

Always got to prefix any comment on the UI layout with its looking great generally....

I wonder if a little too much space is wasted on the bottom section Follow US, Join US etc....?
ezview

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:59:01 PM

You only bet on tie and one team to win. looks like others are betting against you. I dont see a bug.

Ooooooohhhhh didn't even notice there was a tie. Bad Dobby Philakone!

If that Best of 2 wasn't there on the main page, it would've been hard to deduce that without knowing off hand it was best of 2 or without checking another site. So I guess that Best of X listing is really helpful I find. Glad it's there.

Its ok we all make mistakes.

philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:59:55 PM

This... isn't an exploit, or a bug unless I'm missing something. We allow people to bet on multiple sides since there's no bet canceling. You didn't bet 0.1 on every team, there's a bet on CPH for 0.4 so 0.1+0.1+0.4 = 0.6

I understand the issue you're sort of trying to present but it's not a problem in an environment where more than 1 or 2 people are betting - but if I am misunderstanding something, feel free to reach out to me on Discord.

You're right. I missed the tie. Entirely. I was really confused at first since both had 100% stake and I only saw 0.2 total on each bet side for teams. My mistake. *embarrassed* bad dobby.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:13:53 PM

I understand the issue you're sort of trying to present but it's not a problem in an environment where more than 1 or 2 people are betting - but if I am misunderstanding something, feel free to reach out to me on Discord.

You're right. I missed the tie. Entirely. I was really confused at first since both had 100% stake and I only saw 0.2 total on each bet side for teams. My mistake. *embarrassed* bad dobby.
dude take your med ...seriously
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:18:02 PM

Wtf are you on about? he thought he found another bug , which he has found some already before, and helped bring improvements to the website, dailymodo corrected him, he then admitted and realized his own mistake.

Grow the fuck up ...seriously
ezview

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:25:58 PM

Wtf are you on about? he thought he found another bug , which he has found some already before, and helped bring improvements to the website, dailymodo corrected him, he then admitted and realized his own mistake.

Grow the fuck up ...seriously

Im not sure if he really found any bugs, more like finding shortcomings of the site.

jibble

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:30:22 PM

Im not sure if he really found any bugs, more like finding shortcomings of the site.

we could debate what officially is a bug if you want and you might be right , But he has found many different things that have been improved upon and made the site a lot more easy for users to use , added information that was very important , matches refunding after certain time periods and a few other things , a website not paying out and refunding money on a bet on the outcome of a game is a bug if you are talking about a gambing site that needs and is required to pay people out on games and events. it is also a shortcoming
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:33:28 PM

Daily again with the daily update scoring more points with me.  Smiley  how can bill think a fee of 5k is even reasonable though, Did he give you any reasoning behind this? keep the talks going like you said but don't ever pay big money to get on any exchange. we don't need any to be honest. you can build a btc to gbt exchange on the site and have people who want to trade it come there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
ezview

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:36:17 PM

we could debate what officially is a bug if you want and you might be right , But he has found many different things that have been improved upon and made the site a lot more easy for users to use , added information that was very important , matches refunding after certain time periods and a few other things , a website not paying out and refunding money on a bet on the outcome of a game is a bug if you are talking about a gambing site that needs and is required to pay people out on games and events. it is also a shortcoming

ok maybe a big or two have been found Wink I must have forgot about a few of the bugs that popped up, but still..
that wont get me or anyone else down in this community its only making us stronger and philakon is a great addition to this community.

orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:39:18 PM

ok maybe a big or two have been found Wink I must have forgot about a few of the bugs that popped up, but still..
that wont get me or anyone else down in this community its only making us stronger and philakon is a great addition to this community.

He founds bugs. no denying that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Tie Warutho

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:48:47 PM

1. How do you bet with GameBetCoin? I only see the options for using Steam "Silver" and Bitcoin "Gold".

2. How does this relate to the FSEsports NXT asset you sold to raise funds to start gamebet.gg promising 5% of monthly profits? (ID 3396160410141965976).

jibble

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:55:14 PM

1. How do you bet with GameBetCoin? I only see the options for using Steam "Silver" and Bitcoin "Gold".

2. How does this relate to the FSEsports NXT asset you sold to raise funds to start gamebet.gg promising 5% of monthly profits? (ID 3396160410141965976).

1. You do not bet with GameBetCoin , think of it as a stock/shares asset in a company, those stocks/shares holders are rewarded profits every how ever many months is being decided . You deposit bitcoin and get GamerGold

2. This will be similar , offering dividends every however many months and was a pre funding to get things going
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: