Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 07:18:31 PM

If we can bet using DGB and HYPER, whats the GBT for?
I thought GBT was the sole betting coin for the site.

I was just asking myself the same question. Isnt GBT the bet platform and DGB the coin? Or how do you see a partnership with DGB ?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yehyehICOyehyeh

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:27:33 PM

So after debating with myself about breaking my own rule and investing in an ICO. I have decided that this probably deserves a little something from me but how much is yet to be decided?. You already have a working site and I may add does what it is needed, after checking it out I could find no bugs and I will be sure to update this thread if I do so in future.

After researching the market that you're going to be entering doesn't need me to say how big it is. Massive doesn't come close to where that will be in the coming years. The updated ann is very nice and the GBT business plan looks good, I will go over it again over dinner tonight.

All in all, I like very much what has been done here and if you ever need an extra pair of hands or eyes then I am here and willing to help in anyway I can.

El3k0n

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

USA TRUMP USA TRUMP USA TRUMP

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:10:32 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1417263.new#new
Spanish translation up. just need to figure out how to put in all the images.

The dev team will most likely be able to help you out with that. Have you pmed them?
alanpar

Activity: 382
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:54:29 PM

the Italian translation of the topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1413288.new#new

... is painful  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:50:45 PM

No, how i understand is the GBT are like shares of the compagny, and based on how much money you invested( look images  in OP) you get a % of the money they will make from the betting site.
So the coin GBT really has nothing to do with the actual betting at all if i got it right, i also first thought the GBT was ment to replace the bitcoin/steam skins, but that kinda would not make sence.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:18:31 AM

Will users be able to bet with hyper on this website?  I have heard some discussion about this.

I would like to know what the current value of gbt is?

This will/should be awesome for Bitcoin while tapping into the generation that will most understand the power of Bitcoin and the blockchain and its alts.

Hopefully we will have many Bitcoin users helping GBT as by doing so it will be helping Bitcoin also.

This project is exciting and its possible and unstoppable team could be created!

Will users be able to bet with hyper on this website?  I have heard some discussion about this.
You're able to deposit Hyper which will give you GG to bet with on site.

GBT's purpose is to participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program as well GBT will be used for merchandise and other benefits in the future.

I was just asking myself the same question. Isnt GBT the bet platform and DGB the coin? Or how do you see a partnership with DGB ?

We see a mutual demographic with DGB but partnership can be strong because they are trying to do many different things than we are currently - for example being a micropayment processor (DGB -> Fiat, which does not yet exist but they have said they're working on it), a faucet for gamers to earn DGB by playing games, etc. We are still in discussions with DGB about what we can do for one another.

One thing I can tell you about is we have been offering to the game coins (HYPER, C2, DGB, etc) exclusivity in terms of withdrawals. At the moment, GG can only be withdrawn in Bitcoin but we may look to add withdrawal in the form of the other game coins.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
albertocp

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:50:16 AM

Are you guys looking for any people to join your group and be a part of the actual business and take equity instead of bounties for things like graphics, programing, marketing, etc?
pablocality

Activity: 103

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:03:36 AM

One thing I can tell you about is we have been offering to the game coins (HYPER, C2, DGB, etc) exclusivity in terms of withdrawals.

That is a good idea.  Withdrawing to game coins makes sense.  POS is awesome, and this will allow users a taste of it, and also an easy way into the gaming cryptocurrencies.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:51:18 AM

Hey guys, posting a small update!

The site will be updated tonight adding a small dashboard to make it easy to track your referrals as well as your earnings from your referrals.  New video content is in development from our partnership with Chris Sanders and is on it's way in the next upcoming days.

People have been asking for the business plan and it can currently be found in the OP and here:
http://www.gamebet.gg/Content/BusinessPlan-Gamebet.ggv1.0.pdf

How would the Player vs House work in something such as this ? Does the house choose a side and players can bet on the other side ?
And yes would be nice to hear about how the investment profit system works with that.
Player vs House is a book making system like how traditional book makers work. A better is quoted a rate and that rate is honored if the bet turns out to be correct. The ideal strategy of any book maker is to try to balance the books but this might be an over generalization. With traditional book making systems a profit is made without "taking a cut" since the house profit (or loss) is made from how the books are balanced and how people choose to bet.

Who wrote that business plan? Who ever did looks like they have the knowledge needed to make Gamebet a success. After reading that I think I'll need to buy a few more btc before the 8th.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:56:03 AM

The site will be updated tonight adding a small dashboard to make it easy to track your referrals as well as your earnings from your referrals.  New video content is in development from our partnership with Chris Sanders and is on it's way in the next upcoming days.

People have been asking for the business plan and it can currently be found in the OP and here:

How would the Player vs House work in something such as this ? Does the house choose a side and players can bet on the other side ?
And yes would be nice to hear about how the investment profit system works with that.
Player vs House is a book making system like how traditional book makers work. A better is quoted a rate and that rate is honored if the bet turns out to be correct. The ideal strategy of any book maker is to try to balance the books but this might be an over generalization. With traditional book making systems a profit is made without "taking a cut" since the house profit (or loss) is made from how the books are balanced and how people choose to bet.

Who wrote that business plan? Who ever did looks like they have the knowledge needed to make Gamebet a success. After reading that I think I'll need to buy a few more btc before the 8th.
same here i think the idea will benefit not only gamebet but us as well if this will be executed properly I'll be collecting my coins and do some investment with , great job good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:18:23 AM

Are you guys looking for any people to join your group and be a part of the actual business and take equity instead of bounties for things like graphics, programing, marketing, etc?
Hi
Sorry, We are not looking to give away any equity for the bounties at this time.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:49:21 AM

I will invest
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:18:40 AM

Im winning and losing but not a lot. Are there any Esports fans out here who want to start a winning pick thread for game bet matches? If someone had the skill to pick the winners Im sure he or she can have a line-up out the door of people waiting to buy the picks. i think i would also bet more on the matches if i was following someone who knew a lot more then i do about the matches.

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
El3k0n

Activity: 109

USA TRUMP USA TRUMP USA TRUMP

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:01:04 AM

I have to agree with you for whoever is behind this project for sure knows what they're doing and will make it a success. Unlike most sales I've been involved in the last year this has a working site and real life niche straight of the bat. I feel this will be one of the best investments this year looking back in the near future.  
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:14:50 AM

Im winning and losing but not a lot. Are there any Esports fans out here who want to start a winning pick thread for game bet matches? If someone had the skill to pick the winners Im sure he or she can have a line-up out the door of people waiting to buy the picks. i think i would also bet more on the matches if i was following someone who knew a lot more then i do about the matches.

hongkong always know the best of best in the games. I know friend that wins so much from esports but hongkong feels that he does not want to bring him to the game.

Maybe when he loses monies I will say whats down in the gamebet world. I feel it a good idea for me to start a losing pick thread  Tongue
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:03:56 PM

hongkong always know the best of best in the games. I know friend that wins so much from esports but hongkong feels that he does not want to bring him to the game.

Maybe when he loses monies I will say whats down in the gamebet world. I feel it a good idea for me to start a losing pick thread  Tongue

You should bring your friend to the thread and review GameBet.gg and start a winning pick thread to help promote. I am going to start depositing unwanted steam items today and see how we go. Starting a losing pick thread lol

CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:09:46 PM

"Losing pick thread, pay me 0.1 btc a month and I'll tell you who not to bet on"
 Grin
Sounds like a million dollar idea.

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:32:02 PM

winer winer chiken dinner

Winner winner, chicken dinner is correct! It's funny, Im noticing how none of the losers post their lose in a picture.
Maybe we can start a thread for winners and losers to post their gamebet screen shots.
It would be great for marketing. Maybe even DM would be interested in posting the thread.

My english no very good for start thread. you have good english. you want start thread. I will post every day win or losses
albertocp

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:07:58 PM

oh damn, there's 13 BTC in investments now? I might have to put a little more in, gotta maintain that slice of the pie Grin
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 02:30:01 PM

So the more people invest the less the profit will be?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: