Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GBTseller

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:31:54 PM

You guys actually believe a delivery driver (with a newb account) that speaks with capital letters in every other word and whose godson has a leaky roof also bought 20-30 BTC worth of a relatively unknown alt coin?

And then they have to sell it ... by announcing they are going to dump it in advance thereby crashing price?
Not to mention all the newb accounts fudding.

Clearly whales are doing the "push it to the dirt first" game.

See you on the other side of all this I guess Smiley

(btc up 5 percent - gbt down 50 percent = it's not BTC Tongue)

I am Not Lying. Roof is Leaking on Her Head. Must sell but I wont Dump.
I promise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:47:49 PM

Generally I still consider this a promising coin, but there is A LOT of denial in this thread.
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:05:05 PM

Look, if you think the site is going to make a lot of money in the future and you want to profit share buy the coin at lower prices and be polite and thank people for selling low.

Otherwise, shut the hell up. Yes we know the site isn't going to make much money in the next few months, the point is the potential in the next few years and IF it does start making a lot of money you won't be able to buy cheap then will you....it's called speculation.

With such low vol the price means almost nothing. I could take the price up or down 100% if I wanted to for a few thousand dollars...wow! Big deal.....

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME ITS A PROFIT SHARE TOKEN.....IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE PROJECT LONG TERM THE CHEAPER THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!  THIS IS A COIN TO HOLD NOT TO GET SHORT TERM RISES.
dannyman

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:16:12 PM

the manipulator is back. for all the new traders or fud out there, here is some advice with explanation

1. the whale buys a few amount of GBT from the 'buy order' like for example the 31.97 gbt and 68.02 gbt buy that happened 30 minutes ago.

- what this does is to make you think the price is going down

2. the whale sets a big 'sell order' like for example the 250,000 gbt sell at 1500 sats currently happening.

- what this does is to trick someone to set sell orders at lower prices, like the guy that put a sell order at 1450 sats

3. someone or the whale buys the 1450 sats 'sell order'

- therefore lowering the previous high and getting cheaper gbts

4. the whale then scoops more gbt at different levels to lower levels from the 'buy order' like for example 1200 sats, 1150 sats, 1100 sats and so on

- this lowers the prices in the 'buy order'

5. when the whale finds his target position (where he/she wants the price at), the whale buys a few amount of gbt again from the 'buy order' and the process repeats

- this way the price just keeps getting lower and lower

* To note: even with a BTC increase, lowering should be in gradual proportions and not rapid decreases (50%), so that's how you know there is manipulation going on.

Conclusion: Someone or a group (bear whale) are still actively buying to get more coins (someone who sees the potential in the coin and e-sports)! don't fall for the trap (by that I mean selling at a lower sell order and buying at a lower buy order if you really support the coin) Wink

WHALE = a person or group with large amounts of a coin that can cause the price to go lower (bear) or higher (bull)
Bear = down trend
Bull = up tend

You just sound like desperate man.....go away.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:34:02 PM

For a site doing an incredible thousand bucks in turnover its shocking to see it start to fail when it raises money at a ridiculous valuation.
dannyman

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:41:16 PM

Something that needs to be addressed by the developers urgently. It's was asked at the beginning what are the legal protections that this profit share has for the investors?

There are pages of legal talk on the site clearly explaining the status of the gold and silver tokens on the site but no mention of GBT.

My concern is this and everyone who wants to hold this token long term that at any point in the future the developers could change the conditions even getting rid of the profit share scheme. The developers were very evasive of this question when asked and I think it's time it was addressed. It's simple, they add some legal protection for those who bought into the company or they don't. If they don't then actually you aren't protected or are future holders of the token....in fact they can be rendered worthless. This should of been addressed at ICO so now we are at Mercy of developers to legally put in place what they actually promised by word.

Balls in developers court now....
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:52:05 PM

Something that needs to be addressed by the developers urgently. It's was asked at the beginning what are the legal protections that this profit share has for the investors?

There are pages of legal talk on the site clearly explaining the status of the gold and silver tokens on the site but no mention of GBT.

My concern is this and everyone who wants to hold this token long term that at any point in the future the developers could change the conditions even getting rid of the profit share scheme. The developers were very evasive of this question when asked and I think it's time it was addressed. It's simple, they add some legal protection for those who bought into the company or they don't. If they don't then actually you aren't protected or are future holders of the token....in fact they can be rendered worthless. This should of been addressed at ICO so now we are at Mercy of developers to legally put in place what they actually promised by word.

Since when is the there any legal protection for anything and anyone in virtual currencies? It is the wild west where you are lucky to wake up the next day. You put money into something and hope for the best as long as you never put in more than what you can afford to lose. It is just that some coins are clear losers and other ones show more potential.
Maximusprime

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:52:22 PM

I was wondering this myself, but no need to make it personal, I doubt the legal implications of a token based share structure are straight forward.
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:21:20 PM

keep selling philakone. you wont be able to out play me in this market. You'll sell most of your coins. Then I'll throw up a massive buywall, that you wont be able to sell through and you'll never get them back at the price you sold them for. Good luck though.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:29:44 PM

keep selling philakone. you wont be able to out play me in this market. You'll sell most of your coins. Then I'll throw up a massive buywall, that you wont be able to sell through and you'll never get them back at the price you sold them for. Good luck though.

Happy for ya Smiley Hope that fueled your ego by posting that.

It did.

Just curious. are you taking your bipolar disorder meds this week?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dannyman

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:39:49 PM

Since when is the there any legal protection for anything and anyone in virtual currencies? It is the wild west where you are lucky to wake up the next day. You put money into something and hope for the best as long as you never put in more than what you can afford to lose. It is just that some coins are clear losers and other ones show more potential.

Thats not correct. Gamebet is a registered company selling tokens as profit share. People need to know they don't legally own anything. Plus YES we can be protected legally...If the developers choose not to then its a choice. All Im asking for is to have legal backing to what I've been sold...its basic customer protection and anyone who argues against that has strange alter motives IMO. Your point about Crypto is misplaced. The whole point of Crypto is you absolutely own the coin and no business or counterparty can make your coin void....thats the whole point. I'm not suggesting we have some right to make money I'm saying IF i'm sold something by a legitimate registered company I want to ACTUALLY own it not as an act of kindness....Like I said the site has a whole page protecting their interests...lets see them protect ours also as a sign of trust and commitment.

Gamebet as we have been told has employed lawyers so adding our protection is a formality.

https://www.gamebet.gg/#Home/Tos
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:45:48 PM

Hey guys, going to post some of the key points from the recent Discord meeting and look to address some of the things recently said in this thread.

Haha, possibly. That gives me some time to ramble on about what we've been working on - and are working towards.

So as usual, initially I will look to give everyone some brief updates in regards to where we're currently at and what we've been working on - and working towards; And then after that, I'll be taking questions relevant to the topics/things I've mentioned. Once were through that, I can then take misc questions so at that point AMA 😃

Okay, so lets begin
In terms of development, John and I have been working on a lot of things behind the scenes. Namely speaking we've been working on things that will be of use once we start integrating the new UI. Shortly after, you can expect us to release Baseball (MLB) and and Soccer (Premier, Champions). We could integrate these into the current site, but we've taken the stance it's time better spent preparing for integration to the new UI, rather than doing work on the current existing one only to need to repeat ourselves (and waste time) once it's ready.

Discord recently released an API, so it's possible that our on-site chat will be directly linked to our Discord. This allows people to take advantage of the Discord mobile app to communicate on our website, as well as provides us a myriad of other features that Discord natively supports just as name tagging with "@" - so we'll be keeping an eye on this and figure out if it's as useful as we hope it is.

Likewise, in the new UI we'll look to integrate a fully functional wallet. With that said, it's intended to support the majority of features the desktop-client wallet supports while storing your funds on our site. In regards to Staking with using the on-site wallet, I cannot guarantee that this will be available but know that we ARE looking into is a possibility. We want to reward our users and investors as much as possible 😉
Until then, we will be keeping re-depositing GBT and signing a message to prove address ownership disabled on the current working version of the site (there's no reason for it anyways since a cycle has not begun yet).

In regards to front end development, Sergey has actively been working on the front end and you've seen some of the screenshots of the work he's been working on. We're quite pleased with the work he's done so far and he definitely seems like a huge asset to the team so we're pleased to have him work with us. For the on-site chat at this point in time we're looking for something similar to how Twitch works (see http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames for ex.) where it does not overlap with the site content and is collapsible. If possible, we would also like to integrate the site chat directly with Discord which opens up the doors to some nice features (in terms of what you may be familiar with - think Slack bots).

We've been discussing some behind the scenes partnerships as well with some upcoming e-sports teams, however none of this has been made final yet. So once there's more news available on this, I'll be posting an update informing everyone of newly formed partnerships as we go forward.

One of the things I'd like to stress right now is because currently we have not begun marketing, we're mainly focused on the Bitcoin-community side of things which is why there's primarily Gold betting going on right now, but a lack of Silver betting. Once the new UI launches one of the key things we'll be looking to utilize to draw in Steam users is the faucet system which will allow users to play Steam games and earn Silver on our website.

Another huge factor will be how we go about incorporating Twitch streamers in our website. Once we get the ball rolling with Steam users, support for Silver will gradually pick up.

We didn't expect it to happen out of the blue, but as you may know Steam has announced that they are endorsing Bitcoin by allowi.g users to use Bitcoin on Steam to purchase items and skins. This is HUGE for us because it helps widen our audience as well as strikes a blow to websites which in a way overlap our market such as opskins - however our goals are quite different so it does not effect us nearly as negatively.

I hope more people continue to come out to the Discord meeting as every week we get great questions. You can join in on the discussion at https://discord.gg/0wRLI5uAyHxScJBD

Thank you for the continued support as always, and now I'll address so things mentioned in the thread:

Do you see the issue? That $554 pool isn't Alternate Attax vs Platinum, but indeed Alternate ATTAX vs Dead Pixels instead. It goes back to me saying it's frustrating to not trust the site you're betting on because they have a history of incorrectly listing games for weeks now, with no improvement at all yet. Attax vs Platinum isn't a rescheduled game later either. No games of those 2 teams exist on gosugamers schedule. It's a non existent match.

So for this game, I bet on Platinum, who isn't even playing... if I had known Dead Pixels was playing (and I could've by checking gosu gamers first, but why the heck should I have to confirm who's playing on another site), I would've bet on Alternate Attax.

I'm going to be frank with you. I'm honestly impressed how much you so avidly put forth false information. You know, we're not the only ones who make these mistakes right?
http://www.hltv.org/match/2302068-alternate-attax-platinium-uprise-champions-cup-season-4

Google this link and you'll see this was the original match, which was changed at last minute to vs. Dead Pixels

Secondly, what's this nonsense about if you bet on Platinum and Dead Pixels won you wouldn't receive anything? Where did we say this? Where are you drawing this conclusion from? Honestly, it's starting to seem more and more like you have some sort of agenda but I'm not here to speculate about that merely correct your false information. Stop thinking about your bets as in Attax vs DP and think about your bets in the sense T1 vs T2. T2 changed, yes, this is correct but you know what's still accurate? The odds of T1 vs T2! and that is what matters when placing the bet. HLTV lists Attax with an odd of 1.22 and we list them as 82%. You want to guess what 1/1.22 is? If you bet on T2 (which we incorrectly listed as Platinum I'll admit due to that being the initial listing on many other sites) - it's no different than had you bet on Dead Pixels.

I hate that this part of my post comes off as so harsh, but it's really getting tiresome how often you try to stir up drama. It's becoming increasingly hard to stay neutral every time you do this. We are working on handling this issue to ensure that our betters have sufficient information to place bets.

This was addressed in the previous weeks Discord meeting, we are in the process of ensuring the holders of GBT have legal entitlement. I'll forward this to Doug (ddepker) and have him reiterate what he said last time during the Discord meeting as well as update you where we're currently at on this issue. Investor security is as important to us as it is to you. I apologize that this information wasn't posted in the thread sooner.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
dannyman

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:46:58 PM

I was wondering this myself, but no need to make it personal, I doubt the legal implications of a token based share structure are straight forward.

I don't see anything uncivil about my requests. This is about respecting the investors now and anyone who might own the tokens in the future. And of course its personal, I bought tokens that cost me real money. All I'm asking is 'Do I really own the future profits?'
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:51:14 PM

The devs had an asset, i have been told they bought out all the asset investors. And none of them are here complaining. the devs have a record of doing right time and time again, so I cant see why the devs would ruin a profitable business over a few hundred btc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:51:37 PM

Like this game here that's live right now.

Do you see the issue? That $554 pool isn't Alternate Attax vs Platinum, but indeed Alternate ATTAX vs Dead Pixels instead. It goes back to me saying it's frustrating to not trust the site you're betting on because they have a history of incorrectly listing games for weeks now, with no improvement at all yet. Attax vs Platinum isn't a rescheduled game later either. No games of those 2 teams exist on gosugamers schedule. It's a non existent match.

Luckily ALTERNATE aTTaX is kicking butt.  Grin
dannyman

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:53:26 PM

Hey guys, going to post some of the key points from the recent Discord meeting and look to address some of the things recently said in this thread.

Haha, possibly. That gives me some time to ramble on about what we've been working on - and are working towards.

So as usual, initially I will look to give everyone some brief updates in regards to where we're currently at and what we've been working on - and working towards; And then after that, I'll be taking questions relevant to the topics/things I've mentioned. Once were through that, I can then take misc questions so at that point AMA 😃

Okay, so lets begin
In terms of development, John and I have been working on a lot of things behind the scenes. Namely speaking we've been working on things that will be of use once we start integrating the new UI. Shortly after, you can expect us to release Baseball (MLB) and and Soccer (Premier, Champions). We could integrate these into the current site, but we've taken the stance it's time better spent preparing for integration to the new UI, rather than doing work on the current existing one only to need to repeat ourselves (and waste time) once it's ready.

Discord recently released an API, so it's possible that our on-site chat will be directly linked to our Discord. This allows people to take advantage of the Discord mobile app to communicate on our website, as well as provides us a myriad of other features that Discord natively supports just as name tagging with "@" - so we'll be keeping an eye on this and figure out if it's as useful as we hope it is.

Likewise, in the new UI we'll look to integrate a fully functional wallet. With that said, it's intended to support the majority of features the desktop-client wallet supports while storing your funds on our site. In regards to Staking with using the on-site wallet, I cannot guarantee that this will be available but know that we ARE looking into is a possibility. We want to reward our users and investors as much as possible 😉
Until then, we will be keeping re-depositing GBT and signing a message to prove address ownership disabled on the current working version of the site (there's no reason for it anyways since a cycle has not begun yet).

In regards to front end development, Sergey has actively been working on the front end and you've seen some of the screenshots of the work he's been working on. We're quite pleased with the work he's done so far and he definitely seems like a huge asset to the team so we're pleased to have him work with us. For the on-site chat at this point in time we're looking for something similar to how Twitch works (see http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames for ex.) where it does not overlap with the site content and is collapsible. If possible, we would also like to integrate the site chat directly with Discord which opens up the doors to some nice features (in terms of what you may be familiar with - think Slack bots).

We've been discussing some behind the scenes partnerships as well with some upcoming e-sports teams, however none of this has been made final yet. So once there's more news available on this, I'll be posting an update informing everyone of newly formed partnerships as we go forward.

One of the things I'd like to stress right now is because currently we have not begun marketing, we're mainly focused on the Bitcoin-community side of things which is why there's primarily Gold betting going on right now, but a lack of Silver betting. Once the new UI launches one of the key things we'll be looking to utilize to draw in Steam users is the faucet system which will allow users to play Steam games and earn Silver on our website.

Another huge factor will be how we go about incorporating Twitch streamers in our website. Once we get the ball rolling with Steam users, support for Silver will gradually pick up.

We didn't expect it to happen out of the blue, but as you may know Steam has announced that they are endorsing Bitcoin by allowi.g users to use Bitcoin on Steam to purchase items and skins. This is HUGE for us because it helps widen our audience as well as strikes a blow to websites which in a way overlap our market such as opskins - however our goals are quite different so it does not effect us nearly as negatively.

I hope more people continue to come out to the Discord meeting as every week we get great questions. You can join in on the discussion at https://discord.gg/0wRLI5uAyHxScJBD

Thank you for the continued support as always, and now I'll address so things mentioned in the thread:

So for this game, I bet on Platinum, who isn't even playing... if I had known Dead Pixels was playing (and I could've by checking gosu gamers first, but why the heck should I have to confirm who's playing on another site), I would've bet on Alternate Attax.

I'm going to be frank with you. I'm honestly impressed how much you so avidly put forth false information. You know, we're not the only ones who make these mistakes right?
http://www.hltv.org/match/2302068-alternate-attax-platinium-uprise-champions-cup-season-4

Google this link and you'll see this was the original match, which was changed at last minute to vs. Dead Pixels

Secondly, what's this nonsense about if you bet on Platinum and Dead Pixels won you wouldn't receive anything? Where did we say this? Where are you drawing this conclusion from? Honestly, it's starting to seem more and more like you have some sort of agenda but I'm not here to speculate about that merely correct your false information. Stop thinking about your bets as in Attax vs DP and think about your bets in the sense T1 vs T2. T2 changed, yes, this is correct but you know what's still accurate? The odds of T1 vs T2! and that is what matters when placing the bet. HLTV lists Attax with an odd of 1.22 and we list them as 82%. You want to guess what 1/1.22 is?

I hate that this part of my post comes off as so harsh, but it's really getting tiresome how often you try to stir up drama. It's becoming increasingly hard to stay neutral every time you do this. We are working on handling this issue to ensure that our betters have sufficient information to place bets.

This was addressed in the previous weeks Discord meeting, we are in the process of ensuring the holders of GBT have legal accountability. I'll forward this to Doug (ddepker) and have him reiterate what he said last time during the Discord meeting as well as update you where we're currently at on this issue. Investor security is as important to us as it is to you. I apologize that this information wasn't posted in the thread sooner.

Ok thanks for the reply. I will keep on this subject though for the sake of myself and future investors. People must know what they invested in for good or bad so they can make informed choices. I don't want to cheerleader this company and years down the line after holding the company or new owners says yeah we are ending this profit scheme next month.
ddepker

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:00:55 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 09:15:03 PM by ddepker

Thats not correct. Gamebet is a registered company selling tokens as profit share. People need to know they don't legally own anything. Plus YES we can be protected legally...If the developers choose not to then its a choice. All Im asking for is to have legal backing to what I've been sold...its basic customer protection and anyone who argues against that has strange alter motives IMO. Your point about Crypto is misplaced. The whole point of Crypto is you absolutely own the coin and no business or counterparty can make your coin void....thats the whole point. I'm not suggesting we have some right to make money I'm saying IF i'm sold something by a legitimate registered company I want to ACTUALLY own it not as an act of kindness....Like I said the site has a whole page protecting their interests...lets see them protect ours also as a sign of trust and commitment.

Gamebet as we have been told has employed lawyers so adding our protection is a formality.

Dannyman -
I am looking in to adding language to the ToS to include the GBT and what it means for the owners of the token; or creating a separate statement.
I need to put together some more details, but we will have something available on the site by Thursday of this week.
We will also include the Costa Rican registration ID number and some of the documentation for GBT owners to view.

Long term we are looking in to moving to Panama, or one of the other foreign online gambling centers in order to gain more legitimacy.  Locations like Panama, Isle of Man, etc.. have more advanced online gambling regulatory environments and it is necessary to gain legitimacy in the online gambling world.  However, the monetary costs to do so are high, so this will be a long term plan as we "outgrow" our Costa Rican registration.

Sorry for the bad grammar, writing this up via my phone.
Please PM me if you have any other questions.

orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:08:55 PM

Philakone. Meds or no meds today? still waiting on an answer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
dannyman

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:10:43 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 09:24:18 PM by dannyman

Dannyman -
I am looking in to adding language to the ToS to include the GBT and what it means for the owners of the token; or creating a separate statement.
I need to put together some more details, but we will have something available on the site by Wednesday of this week.
Please PM me if you have any other questions.

Thank you. Plus I would also ask a brief summary on the thread to the meaning of the additions in laymans terms just so everyone understands clearly what it means for them. Please no legal loop holes hidden in legal jargon.  Smiley

*I'm also curious about what is the boundary of 'profits' I mean is the profits int he company ALL profits or only profits from betting? What is money is made from advertising? or what happens is an investor hands the company 10million seed money? Would we really 'Own' 10% of the company in these kind of senarios?
dannyman

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:15:06 PM

Philakone. Meds or no meds today? still waiting on an answer.

I honestly think 90% of the newbie FUD accounts are Philakone. I personally think its best not to encourage the guy by engaging with him too much.

He's just an odd ball who thinks he's smart and playing everyone.....best ignore. Personally If I was the developer i would of told him to get lost a long time ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: